BRB , Thor , Quasar , Genis vs Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
BRB , Thor , Quasar , Genis vs Defenders

HigH ScholaR
tough call but

which defenders

hulk, doc strange, silver surfer and namour

come to think of it doc is the impoertant factor here just lok at his respect thread, plus if he was to combine his powers with silver surfer just like in orders issue 2 or 3 not sure to create their surrondings on that flying island.

thesilverspider
the combo of surfer and strange is 2 much

HigH ScholaR
that is what i was thinking considering also they can unite./combine their powers even IF the other team can Strange is a marvel top rate magician

Adam Warlock
The thing is, it's basically Strange and Surfer VS. the 4 cosmics/gods. Hulk and Namor will probably get taken down hard and fast. Then it's a 2 to 1 ration battle. Still Surfer and Strange could pull it off.

I'm leaning towards Thor's quartet.

5.5 out of 10 for the Thor Quartet.

armandovalles
Genis' team wins.

Genis takes out Namor and Hulk quick.
Then Thor stalemates SS while the other 3 pound on Strange, then the other 3 go finish off SS.

Maestro
Is this bloodlust?

thesilverspider
hulk will not be taken out quickly dont overrate genis cause u like him best strange and surfer can take him out

armandovalles
"Strange and Surfer can take him out."

Together? yes.

Strange alone? no.

Surfer alone? hell no.

And i dont overrate Genis i just know the facts about him i have every one of his comics which are Avengers Forever 1-12, Captain Marvel 1999-2000 Series, and Captain Marvel 2002-2003 Series. For example, Genis destroyed and then recreated the universe. Could either Strange or Surfer do this? HELL NO!

kgkg
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
The thing is, it's basically Strange and Surfer VS. the 4 cosmics/gods. Hulk and Namor will probably get taken down hard and fast. Then it's a 2 to 1 ration battle. Still Surfer and Strange could pull it off.

I'm leaning towards Thor's quartet.

5.5 out of 10 for the Thor Quartet.
Well said , Strange has to come up with some next level shit tho

and Hulk , and Namor together can take thor or keep him busy

joesha28
I think strange could do something with Genis mind

armandovalles
not before Genis speed blitzes him. Genis is a 7 i believe (the stats on Marvel.com are the same as the ones from the OHOTMU's) in speed so that put him at Silver Surfer level which is 100x the speed of light, therefore he could speedblitz Strange b4 Strange even gets a chance to utyter a single word.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
not before Genis speed blitzes him. Genis is a 7 i believe (the stats on Marvel.com are the same as the ones from the OHOTMU's) in speed so that put him at Silver Surfer level which is 100x the speed of light, therefore he could speedblitz Strange b4 Strange even gets a chance to utyter a single word.
thor is 7 to

Best he did was 7 and it was only flight speed

Strange auto shield what about that

armandovalles
i dont know much about Strange sry so i dont know if he could get up a shield b4 Genis can hit him, but even if he does, do u really think his shield is gonna be able to withstand a punch from a Class 100 guy who's moving towards him at 100x the speed of light? i dont think so.

kgkg
i dont know much about Strange sry so i dont know if he could get up a shield b4 Genis can hit him, but even if he does, do u really think his shield is gonna be able to withstand a punch from a Class 100 guy who's moving towards him at 100x the speed of light? i dont think so.
he could Strange shield is one of the best out there.

it really defends on what level Genis is on tho

thesilverspider
genis can not take the surfer.the surfer is above him in everyway

armandovalles
no dude thats a common mistake. Surfer was nearly killed by one blast from Odin, and in terms of power, King Thor is more powerful than his father. And Genis took a shot from King Thor with no damage whatsoever. He was back up in the next battle. Genis also killed Eternity and Entropy and then resurrected Entropy as the NEW Eternity. That's something Surfer could only dream of doing. Surfer was only superior to Legacy, but since then Genis' powers have gotten ALOT stronger and he has also gotten to learn how to use them MUCH BETTER.

kgkg
no dude thats a common mistake. Surfer was nearly killed by one blast from Odin, and in terms of power, King Thor is more powerful than his father. And Genis took a shot from King Thor with no damage whatsoever. He was back up in the next battle. Genis also killed Eternity and Entropy and then resurrected Entropy as the NEW Eternity. That's something Surfer could only dream of doing. Surfer was only superior to Legacy, but since then Genis' powers have gotten ALOT stronger and he has also gotten to learn how to use them MUCH BETTER.
The thing is SS didn't beat Genis by beating him.

Simply trapping him had nothing to do with power.

It had to do with SS ability to turn CM into Energy ( his board)

How much stronger is Genis from 2002-2003 cuz strange etc seem to think SS is stronger

armandovalles
Genis is everything Silver Surfer is, and more. Here's another good way to put it: Genis beat Sentry (well, he's gonna in next month's T-Bolts issue), Sentry beat Terrax easily, and Silver Surfer has trouble with Terrax. Do the math.

thesilverspider
buddy rune king thor is more powerful then odin not king thor.you just keep using that same bullsh*t fight in all your post 2 defend genis relax that was not even a fight.and the same thing odin did 2 the surfer will happen 2 genis.genis is an upstart the surfer has proven himself time and time again

Adam Warlock
I still like my plan. Genis and Quasar take out the Surfer.

Thor stalemates Dr. Strange for a short while.

BRB charges up his hammer and cracks the heads open of Namor and Hulk.

Then at the end, it'll be 4 on 1.

If written right, BRB is more fierce of a combatant and does not hesitate to use powerful attacks from the get go. The Quartet have a chance. This match is really close.

armandovalles
no dude King Thor in the saga with Desaak was stated to have AT LEAST AS MUCH POWER AS HIS FATHER! and the King Thor/Genis encounter may not have been much of a fight, but Genis lasted longer against King Thor than Silver Surfer did against Odin, so thereyago.

kgkg
Genis is everything Silver Surfer is, and more. Here's another good way to put it: Genis beat Sentry (well, he's gonna in next month's T-Bolts issue), Sentry beat Terrax easily, and Silver Surfer has trouble with Terrax. Do the math.
SS had touble with Terrax not when he was trying.

Morg easily handled both Terrax , Firelord

SS was pissed and took Morg out.

and why couldn't SS trap Genis?

kgkg
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
I still like my plan. Genis and Quasar take out the Surfer.

Thor stalemates Dr. Strange for a short while.

BRB charges up his hammer and cracks the heads open of Namor and Hulk.

Then at the end, it'll be 4 on 1.

If written right, BRB is more fierce of a combatant and does not hesitate to use powerful attacks from the get go. The Quartet have a chance. This match is really close. thumb up smart that could work.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by kgkg
thumb up smart that could work.

Still could go either way. But thanks for the thumbs up!

thumbsup

ImmortalOne
Can Quasar easily destroy a planet ??

Maestro
Alot of people are underestimating hulk, strange could probably amp his strength and make banner suppressed so theres a super charged up mindless hulk, which wouldn't be easy to put down.

joesha28
Hmmmmmm i 4got abt that!

long pig
Strange is a 7 in speed too. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Maestro
Alot of people are underestimating hulk, strange could probably amp his strength and make banner suppressed so theres a super charged up mindless hulk, which wouldn't be easy to put down.
He can and has made Hulk mindless. He can give Hulk a speed boost, too.

Strange + Surfer is a mess.

ImmortalOne
CAN OR CANT QUASAR DESTROY A PLANET ??

yahman
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
CAN OR CANT QUASAR DESTROY A PLANET ??

NO !!!!!!!!!!

The only ones out of the characters in question who have destroyed a planet are ;

Thor, BRB and Strange.

Although Gennis once destroyed the universe. smile

long pig
Originally posted by yahman
NO !!!!!!!!!!

The only ones out of the characters in question who have destroyed a planet are ;

Thor, BRB and Strange.

Although Gennis once destroyed the universe. smile

HASN'T SURFER?? I CAN'T RECALL!!!!

ImmortalOne
Yeah you forgot Surfer.......... kgkg is gonna kick your ass !!!

Soooooo 3 planet boomers against 2 planet boomers..... ?? Isnt it obivous ?

yahman
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Yeah you forgot Surfer.......... kgkg is gonna kick your ass !!!

Soooooo 3 planet boomers against 2 planet boomers..... ?? Isnt it obivous ?

Planet ? confused

(Cough Big Rock Cough) smile

long pig
C'mon, man. It was pretty big.

kgkg
Every one in that list can destroy a planet except Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.