AT-RT model

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

commander gree
hres my AT-RT model Happy Dance CermDocuments and Settings\All Users\Skrivbord\Martins Mapp\PICT0128.JPG CermDocuments and Settings\All Users\Skrivbord\Martins Mapp\PICT0130.JPG CermDocuments and Settings\All Users\Skrivbord\Martins Mapp\PICT0131.JPG CermDocuments and Settings\All Users\Skrivbord\Martins Mapp\PICT0132.JPGCermDocuments and Settings\All Users\Skrivbord\Martins Mapp\PICCermDocuments and Settings\All Users\Skrivbord\Martins Mapp\PCermDocuments and Settings\All Users\Skrivbord\Martins Mapp\PICT0137.JPGICT0138.JPGT0133.JPG (not the greatest pictures)

commander gree
crap it didnt work What the f**k? il try to fix pictures give me tips how to do it please big grin

commander gree
CermDocuments and Settings\All Users\Skrivbord\Martins Mapp\PICT0132.JPG

commander gree
crap again i need help i dont know how to fix it

Jedi Priestess
A. try using the EDIT button instead of posting a new reply each time.

B Use photobucket to host it.

commander gree
how will i find photobucket?

Jedi Priestess
www.photobucket.com

commander fox
Originally posted by commander gree
crap again i need help i dont know how to fix it

laughing youre funny wink

eXSBass
****s sake bruv. I hear where the jokes are coming from but help the guy out!

Commander Gree Guvna' you need to do what the lass said. go to www.imageshack.us or http://www.photobucket.com/
From there follow the instructions and paste the link here.

overlord
What the hell??? He is trying to link us to his own computer or something????? WTHH??????? laughing laughing laughing

Can't you upload anymore?

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by commander gree
CermDocuments and Settings\All Users\Skrivbord\Martins Mapp\PICT0132.JPG

i can hack your comp now. smokin' stick out tongue

General Zink
laughing out loud

Yeah, not really how that is supposed to work, I'm afraid.

Revan Ecks
try opening it in a web page and copy the file location that all ways work for me.

JKozzy
No! laughing It doesn't work that way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.