Vote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright im just wondering, i know im not the most popular guy here, but i think im more popular than that IHATEC-MASTER guy but he thinks he is so if u agree with me write "AV" if u agree with him write "IHATE". Also, everyone here agrees that he's actually the gay one right?

HigH ScholaR
*i hate c - master
no thumb down

armandovalles
stick out tongue: yes

As stated before i hatec master is a cock sucking c master crazed thinks he's straight so and so

Though it was funny he should come again

say this as i know he will come again anway

armandovalles
alright so im winning 1-0.

Orestes
Can I vote "I don't care"? stick out tongue

But I mean, seriously, I wouldn't even give that spammer THIS much attention, man. Let it die. wink

Xplosive
AV

armandovalles
damn right. thats 2-0 me.

(just so everyone knows im only makin this so if this guy comes back he'll see that no one wants him here)

willRules
I think that he has just as much right on these forums as everyone else as long as we can contribute each others Ideas peacefully.

But from first impressions I would vote for Armandovalles

armandovalles
nice.

That's 3-0 me.

willRules
I just read the thread that got blocked cos He just insulted u all and all I can say is this.............wow that ihatec-master-bater loves talking about penis. Maybe he had an operation and lost his so he is striking out at the world.......like a deranged homosexual supervillain...........

black robb
Originally posted by willRules
I just read the thread that got blocked cos He just insulted u all and all I can say is this.............wow that ihatec-master-bater loves talking about penis. Maybe he had an operation and lost his so he is striking out at the world.......like a deranged homosexual supervillain........... His username should be Ihatenothavingacock instead. Oh yeah and thats 4 arnandovalles and 0 ihateC-master

armandovalles
thanx, that's now 4-0 me.

Maestro
I vote IHATEC-master

Sike!!....nah Arman gets my vote.

armandovalles
alright 5-0

BobbyD
Can I vote for myself? sad

I've got no problems with you, Armando. Hopefully, Ihatec-master will get his act together one day.

DrDoom101
AV

DrDoom101
you do realize this is going to get closed?

willRules
Its actually doing very well so far........

DrDoom101
heh, armando, its 6-0

RAGE17
i vote for you as well..old friend...but you cant make threads against the devil one day he shall return..and i will be waiting.....i dare him make .....a ihateC17 thread.....i would give a new meaning to the term fight fire with fire.....

armandovalles
lol thanx now it's 7-0. And yea Dr. Doom i dont think its gonna get closed this thread is actually doing pretty well.

Whirlysplatt
I wonder if he was I hate Whirly and yes Armand you get my vote smile

armandovalles
8-0. lol i cant wait till he comes back and instead of Cordera he hates someone else like me and then that person tells him to come look at this lol.

RAGE17
shit i hatec-master is really............................

black robb

armandovalles
is it really?

RAGE17
Originally posted by armandovalles
is it really?

na i am just kiddin.....robb is cool

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by RAGE17

black robb

could be or could it be someone else........?

RAGE17
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
could be or could it be someone else.

whistle

armandovalles
lol no i dont think it's Black Robb.

DrDoom101
on halloween night, there will be someone called

ihatearmandovalles

armandovalles
lol alright i got no problem wit that i got my boi Rage17 backin me up right man? plus hopefully i got all of u guys too.

DrDoom101
maybe if im lucky, he lives in San Francisco...

RAGE17
lol alright i got no problem wit that i got my boi Rage17 backin me up right man? plus hopefully i got all of u guys too.

yo i get your back man....if this ***** ever comes at u he will have 2 deal with me

armandovalles
lol bro i was just jokin i already know u got my back and all but i'd handle him on my own lol. Thanx tho bro.

black robb

black robb Originally posted by armandovalles
lol no i dont think it's Black Robb. Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
could be or could it be someone else........? why's everyone talking about me? What the f**k?

DrDoom101
we were just playing, black robb. ur cool

RAGE17
Originally posted by DrDoom101
we were just playing, black robb. ur cool

no he is not.he touches himself while thinking of harry potter....

black robb
no he is not.he touches himself while thinking of harry potter.... No i touch myself thinking of Hermione...

DrDoom101
lmao

Cosmic Cube
Isn't this just a tad bit superficial, Armando? erm

I don't think anyone here hates you enough to choose a spammer over you.

You've got my vote.

armandovalles
lol some people hate me alot. So i was just wondering.

Thanx CC.

that makes it 9-0

Tha C-Master
I love publicity... smile

Too bad I'm always at school when he strikes. sad

Tha C-Master
8-0. lol i cant wait till he comes back and instead of Cordera he hates someone else like me and then that person tells him to come look at this lol. Don't steal my haters. mad

Funny people don't even realize I changed my name, they think I'm just some random guy with a ridiculous amount of posts.

armandovalles
no dude i realize u changed ur name. U used to be CorderaMitchell now ur Tha C-Master.

Tha C-Master
no dude i realize u changed ur name. U used to be CorderaMitchell now ur Tha C-Master. Oh I know, I just mean some other people I get into fights with don't realize it was me...
lol cool

jgiant
I vote for AV cool sigs...even though i am ihatecmaster...the funny thing is that no one will believe this...

armandovalles
lol r u really ihatec-master? anyways thanx jgiant now it's 10-0 me. (i dont think ur really ihatec-master he was much more of an ******* lol)

black robb
I wish i had a stalker.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jgiant
I vote for AV cool sigs...even though i am ihatecmaster...the funny thing is that no one will believe this... Your spelling is much too good for that man...

jgiant
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Your spelling is much too good for that man...
Why thank you, but the truth is i cannot control my other...the scary thing is that when it takes over me, and i totally lose control...I like it...

Tha C-Master
Oh, k...

life is cruell
Although Im not exactly invovled in any of ihate cmasters posts i think he never says anything positive so i vote AV

TwisterGameX
armandovalles

armandovalles
nice that makes it 12-0 me.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by black robb
I wish i had a stalker.

lol

BobbyD
laughing rolling on floor laughing

willRules
so Armando, who has voted for you so far?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.