Thor Team vs Superman Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
SUPERMAN TEAM:
Post-Crisis Superman
Pre-Crisis Superman
Superman Prime
Superman One Million
Supergirl (current)
Blue Energy Superman

VS

THOR TEAM:
Classic Thor
King Thor
Rune King Thor
Warrior Madness Thor
Thor Girl
Beta Ray Bill
Masterson Thor

Who wins?

thesilverspider
king thor and thor are one and the same

armandovalles
i know but say they split into all of their separate identities. Superman Prime, pre-crisis, post-crisis, and blue energy are also all one in the same they just got different powers. Same with Rune King Thor, thor, King Thor, and Warrior Madness Thor. Just bare with me.

thesilverspider
its so unfair since there is a difference in power between pre-crisis superman and post-crisis superman classic thor and king thor are exactly the same

armandovalles
no their not King Thor and classic Thor have huge differences in power dude u dont know wut ur talking about.

BobbyD
Probably Team Super.

I noticed you have Pre-Crisis Superman who can come up with s**t right on the spot to defeat any of the Thor team members. Toss in all the hype about Prime and I'd say that Team Super takes this 9/10.

ps Prime and 1m are one and the same, I think.

Illustrious
Prime and 1Million aren't the same.

Dr. Wasted
pre crisis superman takes all their hammers away.and proceeds to whip their hiney's.

JediMasterLuke5
Superman team.

BobbyD
Prime and 1m aren't the same? My bad. confused

Juntai
Originally posted by BobbyD
Prime and 1m aren't the same? My bad. confused 1 million is the 853rd century's Superman... Prime is OUR Superman... in the 853rd Century.

superman302
this is a little uneven with superman 1 million and also pre crisis supes

ZephroCarnelian
No.

Against such a powerful magic team as that, Pre-Crisis Supes would be taken out fairly quickly.

He was weaker to magic than he was to K-Nite.

Against any SINGLE Thor on their own, I'd side with Pre-C Supes.

But a team like that, PC Supes is going down quick.

superman302
you do realze how tough superman 1 million is? i dont even think hes weak to magic anymore

ZephroCarnelian
Ah! Supes 1Million? The one with 5th Dimensional Blood?

He's got some immunity to magic alright! smile But once the magic explosions fizzle out and he's the only Supes left, I don't think he's got the power to tackle all the Thors himself! big grin

BobbyD
PC Supes will come up with the anti-magic/Mojilnor suit or bubble in an instant.

The Thor team is severly outmatched in this.

Juntai
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Ah! Supes 1Million? The one with 5th Dimensional Blood?

He's got some immunity to magic alright! smile But once the magic explosions fizzle out and he's the only Supes left, I don't think he's got the power to tackle all the Thors himself! big grin Except I'm guessing the guy he worships is more powerful.. even without the GL ring as they worship him without it.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor is the Trump card, Rune King Thor is above the other elder gods set, cthon, gaea, atum. Rune King THor has the combine powers of the odinforce and rune magic, he scared the sh** out of the Those Who Sit Above In Shadow at the end of the Ragnarok saga. All of the superman's will go down hard, very hard.

BobbyD
Darkone, forgive me for my rebuttal.

But PC Supes was known for pulling crap out of his arce to win fights.

The writer virtually came up with ANY thought to give him a victory.

batmandaman
yea, pre-crisis and prime could prolly take the entire team by themselves. its ridiculous how powerful those supes are.

The Ion
We don't know squat about Prime except 1 Million worhips him and that guy was ridiculous himself considering he physically punched 800 centuries into the future in his weakened state. laughing

I'd definitely say the Super team has the physical advantage.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
Except I'm guessing the guy he worships is more powerful.. even without the GL ring as they worship him without it.
Prime only used the ring once...he didn't even have it on when he ressurected Lois afterwards. Probably used it that one time just to make the other guys feel good for all their hard work.

Ironmanpower
Thor's team... Magic advantage.

Darth_Erebus
Rune King Thor is the deciding factor. Team Superman is toast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.