batman vs the avengers. with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Wasted
okay some bizarre space time accident has put batman into the marvel universe.he has no access to his millions, no access to the batcave.all he has is his suit and whatever he carries with him on a regular basis plus his brain .he needs to make his mark. he figures the best way to do this is to take over the avengers. can he accomplish this goal. he has 2 weeks prep time.keen detective skills apply. the avengers are totally unaware of him. he will be facing Thor.captain america.beast,wasp,and vision.

newjak86
I don't see how will he get past Thor without the resources at his normal disposal. Thor has no weakness that can be easily exploited. I bet he could possibly find a way tobeat the others since they don't know he is coming but Thor he goes down.

black robb
Thor wraps him up in paper and smokes him.

batmandaman
thor does pose a challenge, but i am sure w/ the two weeks of prep that he could find someway to at least make it a somewhat level playing feild. im not saying he could win for sure, but it wouldn't be a slaughter.

cheldon
batman dies. he has no allies and no resources to go to.

brainchild81
Ditto

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by batmandaman
thor does pose a challenge, but i am sure w/ the two weeks of prep that he could find someway to at least make it a somewhat level playing feild. im not saying he could win for sure, but it wouldn't be a slaughter.

Thor VS. Batman = Batman gets slaughtered and ass raped to the tenth power

hawkwind
not much he can do to thor. the others are toast. cap may pose a problem. if he fights thor first then he gets to the front door and no further.

Ironmanpower
This thread suck...

Metalmanx
Wow. Am I the only one who thinks that Captain America will stomp him?

hawkwind
i have always wondered if bats can beat cap.so but who knows i guess it depends on who the writer is

Juntai
Originally posted by hawkwind
i have always wondered if bats can beat cap.so but who knows i guess it depends on who the writer is Illuminated battleground, tie.... dark battleground, Batman.... In either case, if Batman gets the jump he wins, if Cap gets the jump, the best he'll muster is still a tie but may pull 1 or 2 wins out of ten.. If it's ultimate cap, I'd move it more into even range, cause I just think more highly of him, and only in this incarnation would he have the capacity to do some dirty fighting manuevers to get the win over Bats..

wolverine8888
dude captian better then bats in ever way but intel lol

Scoobless
Vision wouldn't have any trouble with Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.