=50 ways to kill Lockes dad=

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillTheLight
The guy is an ass..If i was Locke I would have pushed him out of the car and ran over him several times..and ripped my kidney out of him..and said guess what my kidney is not wanted by you..no expression

Mønkey
feed him to a banana.... i think this ones a cannibal --> Happy Dance

Cringe
I seriously dont know why Locke didnt punch him.He could've beat him up in his car and still not have gotten in trouble because his dad just walked into the car without knocking or giving any notice.But locke was stupid.

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by KillTheLight
The guy is an ass..If i was Locke I would have pushed him out of the car and ran over him several times..and ripped my kidney out of him..and said guess what my kidney is not wanted by you..no expression

yep I totally agree happy

Hit_and_Miss
I'm not quite sure what the laws view on what happened is... But I think legaly locke sighed for the op so any aftermath is a family argument...

personaly I would burn his house down...

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by Cringe
I seriously dont know why Locke didnt punch him.He could've beat him up in his car and still not have gotten in trouble because his dad just walked into the car without knocking or giving any notice.But locke was stupid.
Maybe he still loves him..despite the fact that he's an @sshole erm

cindy8219
I really dont care about Locke's dad. Please not more flashbacks of him he's boring. erm

wookie_pimp
let hurley sit on him smile

PsychoFreeak
poor hurley no expression

Mønkey
yeah lockes dad might steal hurleys kidney too no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.