Batgirl vs. Jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orestes
Okay, but Cass can't just charge and attack! She can only throw rocks. big grin

(Dodging and stealth are both allowed, of course.)

Who takes it? stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
I am assuming that Cass is Jubilee, it would be more simple if you could just be consistent in your names. I have no idea who Cass is.

But anyway. It seems a little unfair for Jubilee to not be able to use her special abilities but they are allowed to do dodging (which shouldn't have been stated, it's common since in battle) and stealth which I am sure is something Batgirl is good at, and better than Jubillee at.

So you basically have Batgirl at her prom, able to do whatever she wants to win. While Jubilee is running around looking for rocks to throw.
Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this picture?

Well anyway. I would say Jubilee wins, being able to use her abilities.

xmarksthespot
Wth? Cassandra Cain - Cass - is Batgirl...

Creshosk
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I am assuming that Cass is Jubilee, it would be more simple if you could just be consistent in your names. I have no idea who Cass is.

But anyway. It seems a little unfair for Jubilee to not be able to use her special abilities but they are allowed to do dodging (which shouldn't have been stated, it's common since in battle) and stealth which I am sure is something Batgirl is good at, and better than Jubillee at.

So you basically have Batgirl at her prom, able to do whatever she wants to win. While Jubilee is running around looking for rocks to throw.
Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this picture?

Well anyway. I would say Jubilee wins, being able to use her abilities. "Be consistant. . ."?

Dude you could AT LEAST use common sense to defer that Jubilee is Jubilation Lee

Even from the shows you should see there are multpile robins, so there'd be multiple batgirls, hence Cass would be a batgirl.

Why would you even assume that Cass is Jubilee?

powerfulone1987
I assumed that because you said Cass can't charge and attack. I see now what you mean, but I thought you meant like charge her powers like Jubilee the powers Jubilee has.

And I didn't know there wasn't mulitple Robins or Batgirls.

Jargon343
The only Jubilee I'm fimiliar with is the one from the old Saturday morning cartoon. She was just a kid who didn't know what she was doing...is the modern one the same as that? If so, then I'd give the fight to Batgirl.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Jargon343
is the modern one the same as that? No. Completely different story.

Though sadly, with stealth on her side I'd have to still give it to batgirl.

Metalmanx
I hate to say it, but I don't think rocks alone will take Jubilee out. Hell, she trains in the Danger Room all the time. I think she can take a bit more punishment than some rocks.

When Jubilee does find her, however, it's lights out (haha, pun intended) for Cass. Seriously. Cass will probably die.

willRules
I think batgirls abilities far outway Jubilles IMO............

Mainstream
Originally posted by willRules
I think batgirls abilities far outway Jubilles IMO............

don't count Jubilee out... I mean Jubilee can ....I mean..she has that...I'll think of something.

roughrider
I wish we had a thread about who would kill Jubilee. Can't she fight The Punisher?

Orestes
He wouldn't kill her. Well ... not if he was in-character, at least. And if it's going to be out of character, you could choose from any number of people to kill her.

Arahan
What about Jubille Prime laughing

With that handicap i give this fight for jubilee.

Draco69
A rock in the hand of Batgirl would kill just about any human. Jubilee suddenly finds a stone lodged in her brain.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Draco69
A rock in the hand of Batgirl would kill just about any human. Jubilee suddenly finds a stone lodged in her brain. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Smilemotie/yes2.gif

BENITO
Cass Takes it If Jubilee Doesn't overload

powerfulone1987
Jubilee wins

Metalmanx
Jubilee wins

...I didn't think it was possible...

But we're actually in agreement.

BENITO
Jubilee wins only If she overloads cause cassandra cain Batgirl has a utility belt to Rival Batmans

Creshosk
sad

If it wasn't for that stealth thing the atom bomb would win.

Benito she's only allowed to throw rocks in this fight.

Draco69
Yeah. Before Jubilee can even react. Batgirl freaky martial art skills has already lodged a rock in Jubilee's brain killing her instantly.

Mindship
Batgirl wins against Jubilee as easily as Robin did in the crossover.

radioboy121
Jubilee is actually rather agile and even when cuffed was able to avoid killing attacks from the assassin Reiko when inside a truck. However, if Batgirl has incredible accuracy, then I say Batgirl advantage.

Metalmanx
...Am I the only one that recalls Jubilee having MAD X-MEN TRAINING FOR MANY MANY YEARS NOW?!

Man. I can't be the only one here who reads X-men. Don't you think, in the many years that she has been either an X-man or a member of Generation X, that she's had EXTENSIVE AMOUNTS OF TIME TRAINING IN THE DANGER ROOM?

Hell, we don't even need to bring in actual missions. The Danger Room is quite enough.

She's taken so much more punishment than even very accurately-thrown rock can muster. I'm not downgrading Cass in the slightest, just giving Jubilee the appreciation she deserves.

Jubilee makes Cass explode in my opinion.

BENITO
Originally posted by Mindship
Batgirl wins against Jubilee as easily as Robin did in the crossover. umm Didn't Jubilee Not attack robin Cause She thought he was cute

Superherovandal
yeah but you also must understand being trained by David Cain your whole life and Lady Shiva in martial arts and major assassin training tends to be a BIT(sarcasm meaning a lot. for any slow and special persons) more strenuous and difficult than the physical training at Xmen

Creshosk
Originally posted by Draco69
Yeah. Before Jubilee can even react. Batgirl freaky martial art skills has already lodged a rock in Jubilee's brain killing her instantly. You have got to be kidding me. . that's a bit over the top.

Jubilee was an olympic level athlete before she joined with the X-men.

And Jubilee has held her own against members of the hand.

The only thing giving batgirl the advantage here is the stealth, otherwise Jubilee could destroy each rock that Cass throws.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Superherovandal
yeah but you also must understand being trained by David Cain your whole life and Lady Shiva in martial arts and major assassin training tends to be a BIT(sarcasm meaning a lot. for any slow and special persons) more strenuous and difficult than the physical training at Xmen And this allows her to accelerate the speed of the rock beyond the speed of a baseball?

Even baseball players can hit fastballs traveling at over a hundred miles per hour.

Superherovandal
yeah but she is way smarter, faster,better and stronger. Jubes wouldn't get in a hit. While Bats would be getting in a lot more.

Creshosk
yeah but she is way smarter, faster,better and stronger. Jubes wouldn't get in a hit. While Bats would be getting in a lot more. Only due to the stealth advantage.

Better is a matter of opinion.

Superherovandal
I mean physically in this it says she can't blast her. But Batgirl is way better a fighter, way better shape physically and is overall much cooler.

Creshosk
I mean physically in this it says she can't blast her. But Batgirl is way better a fighter, way better shape physically and is overall much cooler. Batgirl has something to blast with?

Better fighter no doubt. Better shape physically. . . I don't know about that. Cooler? Subjective.

Jubilee is more powerful is the problem. and she is quite accurate with her aim of the detonation of material. . . unless she gets emotional and stops holding back as much. then she starts exerting her powers in a larger area of effect. She is capable of destroying masions and warehouses and even sentinals.

Batgirl still has the advantage with the stealth thing. And that's what will cause her to win. Using her brains rather than just her body.

Superherovandal
dude Batgirl beat many fighters who would roast Jubilee and in the first post it says jubes can't blast. She can only throw stones. Batgirl has much higher physical showings than Jubes so we can easily assume that she is much better shape.

Creshosk
dude Batgirl beat many fighters who would roast Jubilee and in the first post it says jubes can't blast. She can only throw stones. Batgirl has much higher physical showings than Jubes so we can easily assume that she is much better shape.

Originally posted by Orestes

Where does it say Jubilee can't blast? I only see astipulation involving Cass.

Don't tell me you thought it was Jubilee that was Cass as well?

Physical strength isn't the only way to prove physical shape.

As a person sacrifises some flexability when they gain strength. Jubilee was after all olympic class BEFORE joining the X-Men.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Orestes

That's the original post right there, superherovandal.

Batgirl (Cass) is the one who can only throw rocks. Jubilee, in the meantime, will be blowing her up.

Superherovandal
oh well in that case Jubilee has a chance. But we all have to admit that Batgirl is in way better shape. and better physically.

Superherovandal
Can she like make blasts like Cyclops or is it like a chain reaction I always thought that all she could do was make weak fireworks.

Creshosk
Can she like make blasts like Cyclops or is it like a chain reaction I always thought that all she could do was make weak fireworks. She detonate matter on a molecular level, and before Generation M was annouced she had the potential to detonate matter on a sub-atomic level. The reason why she only seems to display weak fireworks is because she holds back. Early on in her carrer she blew up a mansion. And this terrified her, so she mostly holds back. but she's accurate enough to through her plasma paf down the barrel of a gun. She can shatter steel, as we see in her very early appearence when she takes out a robotic dog.

Creshosk
oh well in that case Jubilee has a chance. But we all have to admit that Batgirl is in way better shape. and better physically. I don't know about that. Jubilee was an olympic level athlete before she joined up with the X-men. I dobn't know how much better shape you can be in than what most superheros are shown to be.

Superherovandal
yeah but this is Batgirl the one who trains alot more and a lot harder than Jubilee. Her father never even taught her how to speak. He only let her express herself through fighting. She was taught how to be a superb assassin by one of the best assassins in DCU. And after that she was trained by Lady Shiva. Thats intense training. You have to admit that it would be impossible to say that Jubilee is in better shape than Cassie. And another thing. Does she just think and then make stuff blow up or she have to aim and then shoot. Cause if she has to shoot she could find it very hard to hit Cassie.

Creshosk
yeah but this is Batgirl the one who trains alot more and a lot harder than Jubilee. that's skill. Which I've alraedy said that BAtgirl has more of.

Her father never even taught her how to speak. He only let her express herself through fighting. She was taught how to be a superb assassin by one of the best assassins in DCU. And after that she was trained by Lady Shiva. Thats intense training. You have to admit that it would be impossible to say that Jubilee is in better shape than Cassie.I'm not saying Jubilee is in better shape, I'm saying that Batgirl is not in better shape than Jubilee either. How exactly do you get more in shape than prefectly physically fit?

And another thing. Does she just think and then make stuff blow up or she have to aim and then shoot. Cause if she has to shoot she could find it very hard to hit Cassie. The problem Cassie is going to have is the size of Jubilee's attacks.

And who said that Jubilee had to aim at Batgirl?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.