ultimate angel vs toad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
who takes it

Piedmon
Toad... by virtue of having some offensive capability.

That's ultimate or 616, btw.

Metalmanx
Ultimate Angel. He's still learning, but he's picking up the combat stuff QUITE quickly. He could take down Toad.

Piedmon
I assume we're talking about 616 Toad. In which case he possesses far superior reflexes and agility to Angel, and could easily kill Angel with a single kick (his leg muscles can lift 3.5 tons). If Angel lands a punch, acidic mucus from Toad's skin would burn him. And if Angel tries to fly away, Toad snatches him with the bullwhip tongue.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Piedmon
I assume we're talking about 616 Toad. In which case he possesses far superior reflexes and agility to Angel, and could easily kill Angel with a single kick (his leg muscles can lift 3.5 tons). If Angel lands a punch, acidic mucus from Toad's skin would burn him. And if Angel tries to fly away, Toad snatches him with the bullwhip tongue.

You probably won't believe me, but Angel has taken FAR WORSE punishment than that before and been just fine. I know I'm talking about 616 Angel, but they share the exact same powers. In the air, I don't think Toad would have a chance of catching him with his tongue. Angel is one of the most nimble flyers in the Marvel Universe.

Piedmon
The problem is, Angel can go into the air, but that's not going to win him the fight. He'd have to try and swoop down to get at Toad, and there is no way he has the reflexes to block a repost from old Morty. Angel probably gets a mule kick to the jaw as soon as he's in range, or a loogey of suffocating slime to the face. (I forgot about this in my list of Toad's powers, but he can spit goop in the comics now too.)

Or Angel could try to drop something on Toad, but again, with Morty's agility, that's very unlikely...

superman302
man ultimate angel is one character i dont like in ultimate x men just because he has never really done anything to help out the team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.