a

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

handshakeit
ncscn

snake_eyes616
WTF, spammer n00b

hotsauce6548
chimp

*Natalie~Luver*
This guy should be ****ing forbidden to post any threads

RoyMC
Originally posted by handshakeit
ncscn

what the **** are you getting at noob

hotsauce6548
Reported.

JKozzy
Wow... emotions running high on internet forums...

DarkC
Originally posted by RoyMC
what the **** are you getting at noob
I really wouldn't talk if I were you. You seem almost no more intelligent than he is. Bumping a six day old thread just to ironically call him a noob.

StaT1c
And now for a Random fact about Vin Diesel..............When Vin Diesel does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, to all you hypocritical motherf*ckers out there, just look at your join dates next time you call someone n00bs.

Tru_Slice
Bann India!!!

(guy says he's from India in his profile.)

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by StaT1c
And now for a Random fact about Vin Diesel..............When Vin Diesel does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, to all you hypocritical motherf*ckers out there, just look at your join dates next time you call someone n00bs.

Relax. No body has any right to call ANY one a n00b.

Oh, and if you want to get into join dates, take a peek at your own. no expression

StaT1c
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Relax. No body has any right to call ANY one a n00b.

Oh, and if you want to get into join dates, take a peek at your own. no expression Dude, but I'm not the one calling people n00bs to begin with, so your last comment is invalid =/

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by StaT1c
just look at your join dates next time you call someone n00bs.

I don't know how everybody else took it, but I thought you were implying that the people you were talking of were noobs because of their join date.

forumcrew
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I don't know how everybody else took it, but I thought you were implying that the people you were talking of were noobs because of their join date.

thought about the same.. and someone from 05' cant really pull rank on that lol.. but yea i think the idiots are the one who started this and the guy who bumped it after it was already very old...

<---my join date cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.