Captain Marvel Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Captain Marvel (Genis-Vell)

VS

Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)

VS

Captain Marvel (Shazam!)

VS

Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau)

Who wins?

long pig
I dunno, I just bought "The Death of Captain Marvel." comic and it's badass. He's badass.

Fanboy
Originally posted by long pig
I dunno, I just bought "The Death of Captain Marvel." comic and it's badass. He's badass. Wich Captain Marvel?

kgkg
Originally posted by Fanboy
Wich Captain Marvel?
i was thinking the same thing

i think he is talking about The Life and Death of Captain Marvel.

anyway Genis now is pretty badass he takes it.

armandovalles
THE "DEATH OF CAPTAIN MARVEL" BOOK IS ABOUT MAR-VELL AND HIS STRUGGLE AGAINST BOTH THANOS AND HIS SICKNESS, CANCER. IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES IVE EVER READ.

The Ion
Genis is sick. He wins.

armandovalles
I got a question: the guy in Ultimate Secret, Captain Mahr Vehl, ive been wondering for a while. Is he the Ultimate version of Mar-Vell or Genis-Vell?

kgkg
I heard there will be ultimate SS soon smile

He will save the earth

The Ion
Originally posted by kgkg
I heard there will be ultimate SS soon smile

He will save the earth
Ultimate Extinction 1 in January. smile

I think Ultimate Mahr-vell is a combo of Genis and Mar-vell.

kgkg
Originally posted by The Ion
Ultimate Extinction 1 in January. smile

I think Ultimate Mahr-vell is a combo of Genis and Mar-vell.
kool can't wait

thesilverspider
its between mar-vell and genis but a slight edge 2 genis

Dizzle
Genis is definitely quite the BA. He takes this fairly easily. Because he's basically Mar Vell v2.0.

Monica has cool powers, but her raw strength is nothing compared to Genis or Mar.

Shazam's got strength and speed. Nowhere near versatile enough for Genis.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Dizzle
Genis is definitely quite the BA. He takes this fairly easily. Because he's basically Mar Vell v2.0.

Monica has cool powers, but her raw strength is nothing compared to Genis or Mar.

Shazam's got strength and speed. Nowhere near versatile enough for Genis.

Exactly. And adding cosmic awareness to the mix seals the deal big grin

~wickerman~

armandovalles
alright. ive had like 5 people now ask me WHY i like Genis so much. So im gonna clarify it. I like him so much because, even tho he's in the Top 5 most powerful heroes of Earth right now (if not #1), and even tho planetary threats are always coming and epic battles are always happenning, he always stay cool, calm, and collected. That's y i like him so much. And yes, ill admit, im a fanboy, and im proud of it. Now no one can ask me why anymore.

ImmortalOne
DUde the first time I saw a "cosmically aware" Genis, I thought he was immune to any attack, because hes transparent lol !!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.