Can Superman Beat Buu?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whiteclipse
Superman vs Kid Buu, Who wins? They are on a industructable planet when they throw down

TPinaPimp
Kid Buu isns't even the strongest in his own series so why are you using him to fight agaisnt Superman? If anything this should be Super Buu (1, 2, or 3) agaisnt Superman

But anyway enough of my rambling, Superman would win..... Buu can only take so much before being down for the count.

Illustrious
An indestructable planet with a yellow sun? Superman gets tired of smacking him around, so he grabs him and launches him into the star.

AdventChild
ok ok ok how about this.... ALL the versions of buu versus superman....majin buu... super buu, evil buu, good buu, kid buu and ummm the tall buu that fought gohan....

Deus Ex
Ok ok ok.... how about the DBZ crew just morph into one person and then try! Yay!

AdventChild
yea!!!!!! who would win then?

Deus Ex
According the compiled list of amazing feats Dvampire just posted in the Goku vs Supes thread, Superman would punk the hell out of any and all DBZ characters. Period.

Illustrious
And to think that some unnamed idiot thinks Goku could beat Galactus.

dvampire
Superman just melt Buu with Heat Vision after he's tired of beating the crap out of him or he could use Ice Breath then finish Buu off with Heat Vision (that's a much easier way to do it).

Deus Ex
zOMG!!!@@!!ONEONEELVENELEVEN!!@@!!

DBZ pwns u n00b n e 1 wud noe that.

DarkC
Originally posted by TPinaPimp
Kid Buu isns't even the strongest in his own series so why are you using him to fight agaisnt Superman? If anything this should be Super Buu (1, 2, or 3) agaisnt Superman

But anyway enough of my rambling, Superman would win..... Buu can only take so much before being down for the count.
Kid Buu was the strongest out of all the Buu's, if I remember correctly.

TPinaPimp
Sorry buddy... you remember incorrectly.

AdventChild
no actually i think that's right....

TPinaPimp
No acctually it isn't....

50YEN
Super Buu is the strongest but Kid Buu is the most dangerous due to the fact that he's the most raw and relentless. Honestly I don t think think Supes would be able to take Buu to the sun that easily. And I doubt Superman could really inflict any real damage on him. Even if Supes could manage to get Buu to the sun would it prob would not kill him either. Superman would eventually wear out and be outskilled. I dont see many ways Superman could possibly win this fight. Buu would just turn him into candy using his magic.

Hoshi
that is wrong , kid buu is the strongest one because he is the main version that babidi created , in the sites eveyone says that at least

Hoshi
Originally posted by 50YEN
Super Buu is the strongest but Kid Buu is the most dangerous due to the fact that he's the most raw and relentless. Honestly I don t think think Supes would be able to take Buu to the sun that easily. And I doubt Superman could really inflict any real damage on him. Even if Supes could manage to get Buu to the sun would it prob would not kill him either. Superman would eventually wear out and be outskilled. I dont see many ways Superman could possibly win this fight. Buu would just turn him into candy using his magic.

that is right , even if superman is 10 times stronger than kid buu he wouldnt be able to hurt him since he would just regenerate.Kid buu survived the explosion of many planets with ease .Even if he was thown into the sun he would just regenerate .

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Hoshi
that is right , even if superman is 10 times stronger than kid buu he wouldnt be able to hurt him since he would just regenerate.Kid buu survived the explosion of many planets with ease .Even if he was thown into the sun he would just regenerate .

Oh really?

So tell me... How did he die again?

Hoshi
a genki dama with the power of all the universe , lets say he just received the power of all the strongest fighter of the universe at once

Spelljammer
If Superman was all powerful, you'd think they'd give him a better rogue's gallery then Lex Luthor and Toyman..

Creshosk
Even if he was thown into the sun he would just regenerate . What would he regenerate from?

Being tossed into the nuclear furnace that is the sun?

Where would he regenerate?

Inside the nuclear furnace that is the sun.

He ain't coming back from that one, because the sun isn't a 1 time hit and now you're immune to it. It's one of those things that would be constantly doing damage to him.

Blue Dragon
Superman is beaten if he fought Buu. Kid Buu (strongest Buu) is very powerful. Even Goku & Vegeta had trouble taking him down. I'm going with Buu.
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Ok ok ok.... how about the DBZ crew just morph into one person and then try! Yay!
You said this, but then you said Superman would win... blink confused

Creshosk
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Even Goku & Vegeta had trouble taking him down. That's not saying much since Superman's feats are more impressive than Goku or Vegeta's. Especially concidering Superman's Speed.

Hoshi
ki buu survived from the explosion of the earth and many other planets, and if you already studied about the sun you should know that the sun is not as hot as the core of the planet , the sun is about 60000 C ,but kid buu survived the explosion of a planet (earth) that its core is hotter than the sun.And kid buu know instant transmission too

50YEN
that is wrong , kid buu is the strongest one because he is the main version that babidi created , in the sites eveyone says that at least

Based on just the power levels on all the manuals and cards, Kid buu is a notch under in terms of power but as I said Kid Buu is the MOST dangerous he is pure evil and most merciless which I think that's what puts him above Super Buu. Sometimes power need to take a step back to being a maniac. LOL

50YEN
Originally posted by Creshosk
That's not saying much since Superman's feats are more impressive than Goku or Vegeta's. Especially concidering Superman's Speed.

Has superman ever fired a blast and took out entire planets in a row by accident?? Has Superman shown that he has anything near as fast as Instantaneous movement?? Outside of his powers can Superman even fight that well??? Looks to me all superman ever does it fly and throw puches with the occasional heat vision blast. Superman has pulled incredible feats, He is a worldwide icon after all but increible feats doesn't always determine the result of a fight. Goku's skil, willpower and resourcefuness will definetly take superman out. Even if Superman were to gain an upper hand Goku would come up with a new move to counter it. While superman would only be using the same pwers as he had at the beginning of the fight, in which are no match to Goku already.

So yeah I'd say that's saying quite a bit. Buu would definetly defeat superman.

Creshosk
*fanboy rant omitred* Oh I'm sorry, were you trying to say something?

I couldn't hear you over the illogic spouting forth like static from a radio. No use to anyone and give me a headache if I attempt to lower myself to that level.

Bardock42
Hahahahahahhaha....hahahahahahahah....too funny.....hahahahahahaha.....how you think Superman could in any way have a chance?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hahahahahahhaha....hahahahahahahah....too funny.....hahahahahahaha.....how you think Superman could in any way have a chance? The evidence is in his favor mr Bardock. . unless you'd like to show some evidence to support the hypothesis of Buu winning. 50Yen here already said that the DBZ side didn't need to show evidence to support the claims that Goku is god.

Bardock42
The evidence is in his favor mr Bardock. . unless you'd like to show some evidence to support the hypothesis of Buu winning. 50Yen here already said that the DBZ side didn't need to show evidence to support the claims that Goku is god.

Evidence?...you ever read Dragonbal? Instant Teleportation, Regenaration, Transformation to Chocolate... their Blasts can destroy Planets without a problem.....what did Superman ever do that made you think he could do that? ....not to forget that Buu might even count as a Magic Being (not that he needs to but if he does Superman is double screwed) ...now I am not saying Superman is weak...but most DBZ Characters are so overpowered that he has no chance ever.

50YEN
Oh I'm sorry, were you trying to say something?

I couldn't hear you over the illogic spouting forth like static from a radio. No use to anyone and give me a headache if I attempt to lower myself to that level.

Yeah I was saying that the metal just pierced through your head..

You can go peacefully now -_^

darth-yoda
dbz is so overpowered anyway to the battle nothing has been stated were is this indestructible planet dose it have a red sun or a yellow one what superman is this

50YEN
The evidence is in his favor mr Bardock. . unless you'd like to show some evidence to support the hypothesis of Buu winning. 50Yen here already said that the DBZ side didn't need to show evidence to support the claims that Goku is god.

There's no need to post it because you guys would just ignore it anyway. Like I said I can post scans no problem but there will be TONS of scans like hundreds of pages. You know Japanese comics battles are hundreds of times more elaborate and detailed than US comics so the battles are hundreds of pages long.

I can post it. But I need a good reason to take my time to do so. What do all the DBZ fans here think?

darth-yoda
i am a dbz fan id like you to post the battles and hello 50yen also dbz people do have the power to blow up a planet with little effort as much as i like superman buu wins this

50YEN
Originally posted by darth-yoda
i am a dbz fan id like you to post the battles and hello 50yen also dbz people do have the power to blow up a planet with little effort as much as i like superman buu wins this

Hey Darth Yoda

Thank you for your post. -_^ Any other DBZ fans here?

Bardock42
Hey Darth Yoda

Thank you for your post. -_^ Any other DBZ fans here?
Not a DBZ fan...the Dragonball Manga is quite great though.....the anime blows...but most do.....and it's just ludacris to say that Superman or any other Superheroes could be an advanced DB Character.....maybe Parallax...or Spectre.....

TPinaPimp
You guys obvoiusly are wrong here.....

1. Without IT Goku is horrible outmatched in the speed department... Hell with IT it takes Goku a couple of seconds of concentration to lock onto someones ki Pre-Teleport... In a second Superman could circle the Earth more then 10 times

2. Ki blasts ARE NOT planet destroying... They blow the planet up by making its core unstable and by making the planet self destruct.

3. Superman is pyshically strongert hen any Dbz character

4. Even though the Buu's have high endurance and regeneration.. they can be beaten up to the point were they cannot regenrate or even be conciounce

5. Super Buu is much strogner then Kid Buu, and Goku and Vegeta are both weaker then Gotenks and i'm not even counting Gohan

This means Goku is not God, even in his own series...

If you didn't know this then please leave this topic.... Also I find it hilarious that I am argueing that Superman would win, yet I know more about Dbz then all of the fanboys on his side...

Bardock42
You guys obvoiusly are wrong here.....

1. Without IT Goku is horrible outmatched in the speed department... Hell with IT it takes Goku a couple of seconds of concentration to lock onto someones ki Pre-Teleport... In a second Superman could circle the Earth more then 10 times

2. Ki blasts ARE NOT planet destroying... They blow the planet up by making its core unstable and by making the planet self destruct.

3. Superman is pyshically strongert hen any Dbz character

4. Even though the Buu's have high endurance and regeneration.. they can be beaten up to the point were they cannot regenrate or even be conciounce

5. Super Buu is much strogner then Kid Buu, and Goku and Vegeta are both weaker then Gotenks and i'm not even counting Gohan

This means Goku is not God, even in his own series...

If you didn't know this then please leave this topic.... Also I find it hilarious that I am argueing that Superman would win, yet I know more about Dbz then all of the fanboys on his side...
1. is Bullshit...Superman obviously is not faster than the Speed of Light......

2. Maybe but can Superman do that? And what aboot Genkidama? oh and actually Kid Buu destroyed the earth by Blastin it...not unstable or anything.....(plus Picollo destroyed the moon by Blasting it too.....the only one destroying it the way you say was Freezer and he was weakened and directly on the surface)

3. Yeah right....proof

Not true...they can not be beaten up to that point...the only thing to actually kill a Buu was the Genkidama, a force Superman could never, ever release....look it up Buu regenerated from Basically nothing in Book 41.

5. True Goku is not god. Kid Buu is NOT much weaker than Super Boo though......a little yes...not much though.

Creshosk
Evidence? Yes, POST the evidence to support your claims.
There's no need to post it

And you wonder why you are called fanboys. Stop making excuses and make with the proof.

Creshosk
1. is Bullshit...Superman obviously is not faster than the Speed of Light...... Yes he is. We've shown the evidence of this several times. Superman goes at least 8 times the speed of light.

Bardock42
Yes he is. We've shown the evidence of this several times. Superman goes at least 8 times the speed of light.

This is just not true....what sources would that be?
I just remember the JLA issue where superman needed 0.2 Seconds in his Energy Form to get from one point of the earth to another.....and Wally saying that that would be even faster than before...hmm that'S just not Light Speed.....then in another issue he needed a minute to get to the JLA tower...not Light Speed either......
Losing Kara around the moon while talking to Batman doesn't imply above Lightspeed either.....having a problem catching a jumping Doomsday surely isn't lightspeed...sorry it just isn't....Batman beating a person 8 times Lightspeed...right....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes, POST the evidence to support your claims.

And you wonder why you are called fanboys. Stop making excuses and make with the proof.

Yes, I know...I was asking for your evidence...you are just fanboying around here....no need for that.....

TPinaPimp
1. is Bullshit...Superman obviously is not faster than the Speed of Light......

2. Maybe but can Superman do that? And what aboot Genkidama? oh and actually Kid Buu destroyed the earth by Blastin it...not unstable or anything.....(plus Picollo destroyed the moon by Blasting it too.....the only one destroying it the way you say was Freezer and he was weakened and directly on the surface)

3. Yeah right....proof

Not true...they can not be beaten up to that point...the only thing to actually kill a Buu was the Genkidama, a force Superman could never, ever release....look it up Buu regenerated from Basically nothing in Book 41.

5. True Goku is not god. Kid Buu is NOT much weaker than Super Boo though......a little yes...not much though.

1. Lmao please leave this topic fanboy... -_- If you actually knew ANYTHING about the character your argueing about you would know Superman's spped FAR FAR exceeds SOL...

Also it is funny becuase if you read the proof I offered on the other topic.. you would see know Dbz character even comes close to SOL

2a. Kid Buu destroyed the planet by hitting it's core..... Same with Frieza. Frieza stated that becuase he didn't blow up the core instantly the planet had 5 minutes of life left... meaning Frieza blows up planets by htting there cores.

2b. Dbz's moons are much much more fragile then reallife's moon

3. Proof is Superman pshyically had enough power to destroy Earth's moon... and he wasn't even going all out. Also the fact that Base Goku can't lift 40 tons while Superman can easly lift millions of tons.

4. Buu can regenrate but he can only take too much before being knocked out or wiped out... This is proven when Kid Buu beats up on Mr. Buu untill he cannot regenrate, he even loses concioncness... meaning Buu is still vunerable to powerful beatings

5. Kid Buu is much weaker then Super Buu

6. If you need me to show any links or scans... just ask me

Bardock42
1. None sense...never once saw him surpass light speed (well youn could argue once but there's no notion of time so who knows)

I know that DBZ characters come close to Speed of light...I know Superman coes close to Speed of light...but not above...just not above....

2a Not true..the earth was destroyed when it was hit....Vegeta and Goku only had seconds to save themself (seconds meaning something between nothing and a second)

2b. No proof for that....was never once mentioned, you assume that....and it's Bullshit.

3. When? Before or after Crisis? And what circumstances....
Goku had troubles with 40 Tons in his normal form......SSJ as well as Buu succeed that Strength far....very, very far.

4. Fat Buu can...but Superman would never have the amount of Strength it takes to beat Kid Buu. Kid Buu could only do it cause he was much stronger than Fat Buu.

5. Not true. Kid Buu is almost as strong....actually strictly speaking one had to say he's even stronger. It is at least said that he is more dangerous than any other...and his fighting implies that too.

6. You should bring up "evidence" yourself...I shouldn't have to ask.

Creshosk
This is just not true....what sources would that be?
I just remember the JLA issue where superman needed 0.2 Seconds in his Energy Form to get from one point of the earth to another.....and Wally saying that that would be even faster than before...hmm that'S just not Light Speed.....then in another issue he needed a minute to get to the JLA tower...not Light Speed either......
Losing Kara around the moon while talking to Batman doesn't imply above Lightspeed either.....having a problem catching a jumping Doomsday surely isn't lightspeed...sorry it just isn't....Batman beating a person 8 times Lightspeed...right....roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37023&from=thread&pagenumber=2#post5139626

Yes, I know...I was asking for your evidence...you are just fanboying around here....no need for that..... If you're going to use a terminology do it correctly. And also before you accuse of no evidence being shown you'd best have looked at the times when the evidence was presented first. Because YOU just did the fanboy thing of dismissing evidence without reviwing what has already been shown.

Creshosk
1. None sense...never once saw him surpass light speed (well youn could argue once but there's no notion of time so who knows) Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean that he hasn't done it. I takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the earth to the sun. Superman did it in far less.

I know that DBZ characters come close to Speed of light...I know Superman coes close to Speed of light...but not above...just not above.... Prove how fast the Characters go, without hearsay and hyperbole.

2a Not true..the earth was destroyed when it was hit....Vegeta and Goku only had seconds to save themself (seconds meaning something between nothing and a second) Seconds plural meaning less than a second? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And he was talking about the fight on namek, when Goku first went supersaiyan.

3. When? Before or after Crisis? And what circumstances....
Goku had troubles with 40 Tons in his normal form......SSJ as well as Buu succeed that Strength far....very, very far. Post crisis, obvioulsy. other wise We'd be talking about how Superman can sneeze and destroy a galaxy.

4. Fat Buu can...but Superman would never have the amount of Strength it takes to beat Kid Buu. Kid Buu could only do it cause he was much stronger than Fat Buu.bSuperman can contain a microblack hole. CAn you prove that Buu has a greater durability than a microblack hole?

5. Not true. Kid Buu is almost as strong....actually strictly speaking one had to say he's even stronger. It is at least said that he is more dangerous than any other...and his fighting implies that too. Stronger means more dangerous?

Then at present Superman is stronger than any DBZ character. Unless you'd like to show some strong man feats for DBZ.

6. You should bring up "evidence" yourself...I shouldn't have to ask. The evidence has already been shown. Go to page 55 of the Goku vs Superman thread. it's all right there. . .

Bardock42
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37023&from=thread&pagenumber=2#post5139626

If you're going to use a terminology do it correctly. And also before you accuse of no evidence being shown you'd best have looked at the times when the evidence was presented first. Because YOU just did the fanboy thing of dismissing evidence without reviwing what has already been shown.

Your Link doesn't work.

I will use terminology as I chose....get a sense of humour....I did not dismiss any of the evidence you provided in the thread and I am surely not a fanboy of DBZ.

And where did he go faster than 8 Minutes.....with exact time please...a scan would be nioce.....oh and what aboot all my examples where he clearly could not reach the speed of light if his life depended upon it...

I cannot...so what are you saying, because we cannot prove how fast they went, ever, you must be right?

A joke....

And I was talking aboot the fight with Kid Buu...which might in this case have a little more to do with the topic.....

Scan!

No, just because he never came across a Micro Black Hole (how strong exactly is a micro black hole anyways?) doesn't ean that he cannot contain one.

No, more dangerous means more dangerous meaning more dangerous.....so soeone more dangerous isnt necessarily stronger (although in DB that usually means mor dangerous) but he is more of a threat to everyone, even to superman...so it doesn't matter if Super Buu is stronger...he still has less chance against anyone than Kid Buu.

I am argueing in the Superman vs buu fight...not the Goku vs. Superman fight....evidence regarding this topic has to be posted in here..I will not read 100 pages of another thread jsut cause you say there might be some evidence there.

TPinaPimp
Please Cresh get a link to that scan and shut him up... anyway i'll be back after doing my homework.... when I get back i'll completly rip your post apart (again) and feed it to you.

Bardock42
Please Cresh get a link to that scan and shut him up... anyway i'll be back after doing my homework.... when I get back i'll completly rip your post apart (again) and feed it to you.

Yeah I am looking forward to it.....

I looked at the links on page 55..they are not proving anything (oh except that Superman very much struggles to accelerate to lightspeed)

Deus Ex
ki buu survived from the explosion of the earth and many other planets, and if you already studied about the sun you should know that the sun is not as hot as the core of the planet , the sun is about 60000 C ,but kid buu survived the explosion of a planet (earth) that its core is hotter than the sun.And kid buu know instant transmission too

Actually, I'm pretty sure the sun is hotter than the core of a planet. If the core was hotter, this entire planet would be slag and we'd all be dead. Point being, if the sun went red on us (That is, grew in size and cooled) it'd still envelop this planet and destroy it and turn Mars into a blazing desert. So yeah, think through your posts next time.

Sun >>>>>>>> Planetary explosion.

Creshosk
Your Link doesn't work.

I will use terminology as I chose....get a sense of humour....I did not dismiss any of the evidence you provided in the thread and I am surely not a fanboy of DBZ. You have dismissed evidence provided already mr BARDOCK

And where did he go faster than 8 Minutes.....with exact time please...a scan would be nioce.....oh and what aboot all my examples where he clearly could not reach the speed of light if his life depended upon it... Holding back and PIS are not admisible low end feats.

I cannot...so what are you saying, because we cannot prove how fast they went, ever, you must be right? If you can't prove his speed, you cannot state what his speed is accuratley.

A joke....

And I was talking aboot the fight with Kid Buu...which might in this case have a little more to do with the topic.....

Scan!

No, just because he never came across a Micro Black Hole (how strong exactly is a micro black hole anyways?) doesn't ean that he cannot contain one. Then why don't you show us a scan where Buu does something equivilent?

No, more dangerous means more dangerous meaning more dangerous.....Originally posted by Bardock42
so soeone more dangerous isnt necessarily stronger (although in DB that usually means mor dangerous) but he is more of a threat to everyone, even to superman... Unproven how dangerous he is to superman.

so it doesn't matter if Super Buu is stronger...he still has less chance against anyone than Kid Buu.

I am argueing in the Superman vs buu fight...not the Goku vs. Superman fight....evidence regarding this topic has to be posted in here..I will not read 100 pages of another thread jsut cause you say there might be some evidence there. I told you, page 55.

You are clearly dismissing evidence mr BARDOCK.

Originally posted by Illustrious
I guess this doesn't count as proof then... roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ww.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ww1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ww3.jpg

A bit slow? Do you not notice the guy that says a minute and 54 seconds? Supes and Wonderman were literally fighting to and back from the sun and it was under 2 minutes.

What are you going to say now? The scan isn't real? LMAO.

If Superman can't go faster than lightspeed, why can Superman Prime move as fast as he can when he's the same Kal-El?

Good job, you can form your opinions based on others, you're sooooo awesome.

I like how you ignored this request:

And I did give you an reason why he could survive, and no you didn't give me a reason why he could fire energy.

I clearly gave you a reason; I just looked back at the thread, and I found no substantiation towards your post, thereby not evidence.

Seriously kid, you need that get out of jail card a lot more than I do. You keep it. You can't even keep your own standpoint consistent.

I also love how you get on your high horse whenever you're in a losing situation, shows great maturity on your part -- isn't that what you try to proclaim as your meal ticket when I'm "childish"?

And thanks for being so compliant with the reply. You clearly must be masochistic.

Creshosk
Yeah I am looking forward to it.....

I looked at the links on page 55..they are not proving anything (oh except that Superman very much struggles to accelerate to lightspeed) Dismissing evidence agian are we?

I doubt very much so you looked at all the links.

Go look at them again. You are clearly dismissing evidence AGAIN, mr. BARDOCK.

Deus Ex
Evidence?...you ever read Dragonbal? Instant Teleportation, Regenaration, Transformation to Chocolate... their Blasts can destroy Planets without a problem.....what did Superman ever do that made you think he could do that? ....not to forget that Buu might even count as a Magic Being (not that he needs to but if he does Superman is double screwed) ...now I am not saying Superman is weak...but most DBZ Characters are so overpowered that he has no chance ever.

I suppose the fact that Superman can move consciously fast enough to vibrate through photons and energy beams, push a planet with his bare hands (and mind you, this is without overexerting his force in the middle so he splits it in two instead of moving it.) , using heat vision that is hotter than Goku has shown resistance to, and withstanding the gravity pressure of not one, but two black holes, I'd say you don't know shit about Superman.

Bardock42
You have dismissed evidence provided already mr BARDOCK

Holding back and PIS are not admisible low end feats.

If you can't prove his speed, you cannot state what his speed is accuratley.

Then why don't you show us a scan where Buu does something equivilent?

BARDOCK.
What evidence posted in this thread?

Holding back? Haha, whos dismissing evidence now? Read The Day Superman Died...he surely is not holding back, he struggles catching doomsday someone that is jumping, he isn't holding back while losing Kara, he said that himself. It is neither Superman nor DBZ are consitant, but can you explain how one time he is not able to get a tenth of Superspeed, another he can't go more than Light Speed...and then for some odd reason he can do 8 Times Lightspeed. But anyways, give you that, you are right that he seemed to have gone faster than 8 Times Light Speed (but in the same time showing Wonder Woman doing it jsut shows what a Bullshit comic that is)

Which I didn't, you jsut said he was slower than Superman...you cannot state that either.

It's not circular reasoning..it again was a joke.....but more dangerous means that although he might not be stronger he might be faster, more evil or whatever at least he is more powerful than all the other Buus

More Dangerous than the other buus though.

I told you...you can post what you want to post here.....

Oh and yes...I named myself after a Character of DB (one that has 2 pics the most in them) what are you trying to proof with that?

Bardock42
I suppose the fact that Superman can move consciously fast enough to vibrate through photons and energy beams, push a planet with his bare hands (and mind you, this is without overexerting his force in the middle so he splits it in two instead of moving it.) , using heat vision that is hotter than Goku has shown resistance to, and withstanding the gravity pressure of not one, but two black holes, I'd say you don't know shit about Superman.

But you see he's only doing that 1 out of a billion times....we should maybe go by what he is actually doing on a daily basis...and just because some self absorbed author exaggerates his powers (by far too...since it is clearly shown that he never ever uses those feats in a normal fight) he is not able to use that always....seriously..he got beat by Batman (now that should be enough already) but doomsday too, where were his highspeed feats there?

But okay...lets say we agree to this crazily overpowered superman that always in the important moments seems to lose his powers, there is still no evidence that Superman can beat Buu......the only thing known for killing buu was a Super Genkidama supported by the Dragonballs (well Kakarott being supported) ...haven't seen Superman withstand one of them lately either.....so how do you really want to compare that? Can you say how strong exactly a Genkidama of that size is ? As strong as a sun?...more? Maybe 5 Black Holes.....I don't know...you don't know...we can pretty much not argue but on our own opinions...and I juist see no way how Superan could beat Buu..while Superman was beat by people less strong than Buu ....

Creshosk
What evidence posted in this thread?

Holding back? Haha, whos dismissing evidence now? Read The Day Superman Died...he surely is not holding back, he struggles catching doomsday someone that is jumping, he isn't holding back while losing Kara, he said that himself. It is neither Superman nor DBZ are consitant, but can you explain how one time he is not able to get a tenth of Superspeed, another he can't go more than Light Speed...and then for some odd reason he can do 8 Times Lightspeed. But anyways, give you that, you are right that he seemed to have gone faster than 8 Times Light Speed (but in the same time showing Wonder Woman doing it jsut shows what a Bullshit comic that is)

Which I didn't, you jsut said he was slower than Superman...you cannot state that either.

It's not circular reasoning..it again was a joke.....but more dangerous means that although he might not be stronger he might be faster, more evil or whatever at least he is more powerful than all the other Buus

More Dangerous than the other buus though.

I told you...you can post what you want to post here.....

Oh and yes...I named myself after a Character of DB (one that has 2 pics the most in them) what are you trying to proof with that? Did you seriously just try to use something that happened 10 years ago as evidence to discredit Superman?

Piccolo killed a roughly slow moving Goku with his light of death attack. . . Does that mean that Goku is slow movigng and can be killed by simple energy attacks?

Or is it possible both charaters have improved since then?

What are you seriously arguing from?OBVIOUSLY not objective as you put more effort into discrediting Superman than you do with proving your side.

Creshosk
But you see he's only doing that 1 out of a billion times....we should maybe go by what he is actually doing on a daily basis...and just because some self absorbed author exaggerates his powers (by far too...since it is clearly shown that he never ever uses those feats in a normal fight) he is not able to use that always....seriously..he got beat by Batman (now that should be enough already) but doomsday too, where were his highspeed feats there?

But okay...lets say we agree to this crazily overpowered superman that always in the important moments seems to lose his powers, there is still no evidence that Superman can beat Buu......the only thing known for killing buu was a Super Genkidama supported by the Dragonballs (well Kakarott being supported) ...haven't seen Superman withstand one of them lately either.....so how do you really want to compare that? Can you say how strong exactly a Genkidama of that size is ? As strong as a sun?...more? Maybe 5 Black Holes.....I don't know...you don't know...we can pretty much not argue but on our own opinions...and I juist see no way how Superan could beat Buu..while Superman was beat by people less strong than Buu .... There has been more supporting evidence for Superman's side than Buus.

Please, you still haven't posted ANY evidence. Your word on things is still just hearsay.

Stop dismissing the evidence and please provide some of your own.

No more speculation, hearsay or hyperbole.

Bardock42
Did you seriously just try to use something that happened 10 years ago as evidence to discredit Superman?

Piccolo killed a roughly slow moving Goku with his light of death attack. . . Does that mean that Goku is slow movigng and can be killed by simple energy attacks?

Or is it possible both charaters have improved since then?

What are you seriously arguing from?OBVIOUSLY not objective as you put more effort into discrediting Superman than you do with proving your side.
You seriously just compared Supermans Improving to Dragonballs improving?

Now one thing is that Dragonball has only 42 Books you can give evidence from, while there are...what a billion Superman Comics you can give evidence from.

But you are right I can't actually argue modern Superman...the earliest Comics I own are 4 years old...so I guess I was only argueing the Superman of Doomsday time and before turning back from Energy Superman....didn't know that he recently became god......well beating Darkseid should have maybe given it away. But ok...I agree I cannot argue either side anymore (although I don't believe anyone can) and I guess I won't. But that'S seriously sad...Superman at least used to have some point to it...with feats like you describe it it must be boring...I mean can Toyman or Luthor even do anything anymore...or Riot?

Bardock42
There has been more supporting evidence for Superman's side than Buus.

Please, you still haven't posted ANY evidence. Your word on things is still just hearsay.

Stop dismissing the evidence and please provide some of your own.

No more speculation, hearsay or hyperbole.
You are clerly dismissing everything anyone says aboot Dragonball...the evidence on Supermans side is multiple and contradicting....I don't have to discredit it...it does that all by itself....

I am not posting anything from hearsay either.......so just cause you claim that a debator didn't post any evidence doesn't mean they actually didn't.

Creshosk
You seriously just compared Supermans Improving to Dragonballs improving? You're right, Superman went from being killed by Doomsday to surviving double black holes.
Goku went from being killed by piccolo to. . . well you still haven't shown what his upper end limit is.

Now one thing is that Dragonball has only 42 Books you can give evidence from, while there are...what a billion Superman Comics you can give evidence from. Enough Excuses, make with the proof.

*fanboy rant* And again . . . put more effort into supporting your side.

I still haven't seen any evidence from you.

Creshosk
You are clerly dismissing everything anyone says aboot Dragonball.Because it's not proof. all you're doing is posting reworded differently
"OMG U SuKC DBZ RULES! GOKU IZ @ G0D! SUPERMIN SUKCS!"

You haven't shown anything yet.

There's nothing contradicting. GO LOOK AT THE LINKS!

No it doesn't. GO LOOK AT THEM.

I am not posting anything from hearsay either. Yes, you are.

No, because they actually didn't means they actually didn't.

SCANS PLZ!

You haven't posted any evidence. Just hearsay and speculation and Hyperbole.

Stop with the excuses and make with the evidence.

Bardock42
You're right, Superman went from being killed by Doomsday to surviving double black holes.
Goku went from being killed by piccolo to. . . well you still haven't shown what his upper end limit is.

Enough Excuses, make with the proof.

And again . . . put more effort into supporting your side.

I still haven't seen any evidence from you.

Because no one knows what his upper limit is......oh and it's aboot Buu and not Goku......but I guess it's basically the same...

What excuses...I told you what I wanted to tell you.
Buu destroyed the Earth with one movement of his hand, a little blast...no powering up or anything

Buu regenerated from basically nothing

Buu ripped a whole into Time and Space

Buu can Instant teleport

I am sorry I can't give his exact speed, I can't give his Bench Press Limit I can't give his durabiltity...it is just not mentioned exactly, and I think you know that too.

What exactly was fanboy rant refering too? I can't really answer if I don't know what you were talking aboot.

You have seen evidence from me, you just decided not to listen to it....

Bardock42
Because it's not proof. all you're doing is posting reworded differently
"OMG U SuKC DBZ RULES! GOKU IZ @ G0D! SUPERMIN SUKCS!"

You haven't shown anything yet.

There's nothing contradicting. GO LOOK AT THE LINKS!

No it doesn't. GO LOOK AT THEM.

Yes, you are.

No, because they actually didn't means they actually didn't.

SCANS PLZ!

You haven't posted any evidence. Just hearsay and speculation and Hyperbole.

Stop with the excuses and make with the evidence.

Bullshit

It is contradicting....in Batman/Superman he is not able to keep up with Kara, although not nearly flying at the Speed of Light, In the Blackhole he hardly gets the Speed of light, in the Links you provided he easily goes 8 times Light Speed......but the last one is just crazy cause there's no one who reasonably can argue that Wonder Woman goes 8 times the Speed of Light.

No I am not, you saying that I do doesn't make it reality..where did I post anything from hearsay?

I do not have a scanner, I thought we all read the 42 Books of Dragonball though, that'S not much to memorize, and everything I said was something that happejned in that 42 Books....

So Superman never lived through a Genkidama...he nevver did....so that means he cannot?...yeah right roll eyes (sarcastic)

I am not excusing anything to you.

Creshosk
Because no one knows what his upper limit is......oh and it's aboot Buu and not Goku......but I guess it's basically the same... Goku beat Buu, Buu was killed by piccolo at an early stage.

See a continutiy error there?

Same continuity error you have by using the Death Of Superman at Doomsday's hands.

What excuses...I told you what I wanted to tell you. Yeah excuses, like you do for the rest of this post:

Buu destroyed the Earth with one movement of his hand, a little blast...no powering up or anything And? Is that supposed to be impresisve? Or do you beleive that a Sun, a Microblack hole, a double black hole and several other planet sestorying blasts can't destroy earth?

Buu regenerated from basically nothingAnd like cell was taken out by an attack that destroyed every last one of his cells. A nice sundip (which is nothing to superman) would destroy buu as well. . .

Buu ripped a whole into Time and Space And? How is that going to help him here?

Buu can Instant teleport you mean IT the move that requires you to lock onto someone's ki and takes several seconds to intiate, unless you use non-canon movies?

I am sorry I can't give his exact speed, I can't give his Bench Press Limit I can't give his durabiltity...it is just not mentioned exactly, and I think you know that too. See? Excuses.

What exactly was fanboy rant refering too? I can't really answer if I don't know what you were talking aboot. More excuses.

You have seen evidence from me, you just decided not to listen to it.... No, no evicdence has been shown, just jearsay, hyperbole and fanboyism.

Deus Ex
It is contradicting....in Batman/Superman he is not able to keep up with Kara, although not nearly flying at the Speed of Light, In the Blackhole he hardly gets the Speed of light, in the Links you provided he easily goes 8 times Light Speed......but the last one is just crazy cause there's no one who reasonably can argue that Wonder Woman goes 8 times the Speed of Light.

So like Twisted and every other DBZ supporter, you're throwing out evidence of Superman's speed... on the grounds that it's "just crazy" and "no one ... can argue that Wonder Woman goes 8 times the speed of light."?

Uh, didn't you just say that Buu ripped a hole in space and time? You want to talk about crazy, unbelieveable shit, look to DBZ. And in any case, this is evidence. Proof. He -can- go that fast, and you saying "omfg pis" or saying "omfg zo crazy" doesn't change it. He can do it. Accept it. Move on.

No I am not, you saying that I do doesn't make it reality..where did I post anything from hearsay?

Cresh can deal with this one. I'm not about to search through your posts.

I do not have a scanner, I thought we all read the 42 Books of Dragonball though, that'S not much to memorize, and everything I said was something that happejned in that 42 Books....

Nice. You assumed we all read these books and yet you haven't touched a Superman comic since Doomsday? Dude, Doomsday killed Superman back before I could even drive. It's been -more- than four years. More like nine or ten.

So Superman never lived through a Genkidama...he nevver did....so that means he cannot?...yeah right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you refuting your own point here? The Genkidama needs to be standardized in terms of power and effect before we can assume or discredit the idea of Superman withstanding it. That lies on the side of DBZ supporters. The ones championing Goku should show... wait a damn minute. Why do we even care about this now?

Not proving anything either.

Creshosk
Bullshit Not in the slightest. I've seen no evidence.

It is contradicting....in Batman/Superman he is not able to keep up with Kara, although not nearly flying at the Speed of Light, In the Blackhole he hardly gets the Speed of light, in the Links you provided he easily goes 8 times Light Speed......but the last one is just crazy cause there's no one who reasonably can argue that Wonder Woman goes 8 times the Speed of Light. You beleive those cxharacters to be slow?

No I am not, you saying that I do doesn't make it reality..where did I post anything from hearsay? But you doing as such does make it so. I'm not just saying you are, I'm pointing out when you do.

I do not have a scanner, I thought we all read the 42 Books of Dragonball though, that'S not much to memorize, and everything I said was something that happejned in that 42 Books.... And it's insufficent. Which is why I was asking for you to show evidence that supports your claim of Buu beating Superman..

So Superman never lived through a Genkidama...he nevver did....so that means he cannot?...yeah right roll eyes (sarcastic) And just how powerful is the Genkidama? Oh, that's right we have no basis for comparison since its a DBZ only thing. It also requires outside help of volunteered energy and is slow to build up. . . And requires the query to either be stupid and just sit there, or distracted. . .

I am not excusing anything to you. Yes you are.

"I have no scanner" "there's 42 books to look through" etc. etc.

Bardock42
Goku beat Buu with a trick...one that Superman could never pull...the strongest Force in the Universe....

Try keeping that ad rem, ok?

Yes it is impressive...as Superman could never do it.....he might endure it...but he can't do the same.

You are jsut guessing that...you never saw any DBZ character entering the Sun...you assume they couldn't survive it....not fact at all.

Do it again..throw supes in there....or escape...anyways pretty impressive....could superman do it?

It doesn't need some seconds to do it...not if you can locate the place right away...the problem Goku head was not being Able to detect the Kaioshin world...everything else is easier.

What excuses...the sorry was just a nice thing to say..not an actual excuse.....it'S not an excuse...how do you want to give the speed of a person, that is obviously unbelievably fast but never was said exactly?

Not an excuse either....just asking which past of my posts you changed to *fanboy rant* .....

YOu use Catch Phrases, nothing more...might help you with your friends here who will claim that "you Pwned me" or whatever..but in fact you just repeat a few phrases again and again although not applying to this case, since I gave evidence from the books as far as it is possible, gave evidence from Superman comics, and pointed out inconsitencies in the.....those are not hearsay or fanboyism....they are FACTS.

Creshosk
Goku beat Buu with a trick...one that Superman could never pull...the strongest Force in the Universe.... Supposedly, and note that that is in the DBZ universe, though it seems the dragons and wishing can preform better than the Gankidama can. . .

Try keeping that ad rem, ok??

Yes it is impressive...as Superman could never do it.....he might endure it...but he can't do the same.What are you even talking about?

You are jsut guessing that...you never saw any DBZ character entering the Sun...you assume they couldn't survive it....not fact at all.Okay, prove that they could.

Do it again..throw supes in there....or escape...anyways pretty impressive....could superman do it?Do what?

It doesn't need some seconds to do it. Gee that's funny, that's always been the description and practise of this technique.

..not if you can locate the place right away...the problem Goku head was not being Able to detect the Kaioshin world...everything else is easier. And it still took a few seconds to INITIATE.

What excuses..b] I poit out each time you make an excuse. It should be fairly easy to figure out.

.the sorry was just a nice thing to say..not an actual excuse./ By showing him doing something that can be logically deduced as fast.

Not an excuse either....just asking which past of my posts you changed to *fanboy rant* ..... You should be able to figure it out with the way I multi quote people.

YOu use Catch Phrases,quote] What catch phrases?

nothing more..Oh, you mean the evidence I've been showing you is what you'd call a catch phrase?

.might help you with your friends here who will claim that "you Pwned me" or whatever..but in fact you just repeat a few phrases again and againb I repeat them because they didn't get through the first time.

although not applying to this case, since I gave evidence from the books as far as it is possible,/bquote] Evidwence to support Buu beating Superman? Hardly.

gave evidence from Superman comics, and pointed out inconsitenciesThere's that reading comprehension problem of yours.

in the.....those are not hearsay or fanboyism....they are FACTS. Not in the slightest. they are indeed fanboyism. Facts are claims supported by evidence. . . something that you still have yet to show.

TPinaPimp
No IT takes seconds to use... in the canon universe this is shown/stated..... also the fact that Goku had more then enough time to IT to Kaioshin yet he wasn't able to... shows that it takes a couple of seconds... Anyway I not gunna argue with all the other crap you are trying to say... If dismissing Superman's feats and hyping up Goku's is what you call an arguement, then whatever..

Bardock42

So like Twisted and every other DBZ supporter, you're throwing out evidence of Superman's speed... on the grounds that it's "just crazy" and "no one ... can argue that Wonder Woman goes 8 times the speed of light."?

Uh, didn't you just say that Buu ripped a hole in space and time? You want to talk about crazy, unbelieveable shit, look to DBZ. And in any case, this is evidence. Proof. He -can- go that fast, and you saying "omfg pis" or saying "omfg zo crazy" doesn't change it. He can do it. Accept it. Move on.

Cresh can deal with this one. I'm not about to search through your posts.

Nice. You assumed we all read these books and yet you haven't touched a Superman comic since Doomsday? Dude, Doomsday killed Superman back before I could even drive. It's been -more- than four years. More like nine or ten.

Are you refuting your own point here? The Genkidama needs to be standardized in terms of power and effect before we can assume or discredit the idea of Superman withstanding it. That lies on the side of DBZ supporters. The ones championing Goku should show... wait a damn minute. Why do we even care about this now?

Not proving anything either.
I did not say it was crazy (the wonder woman part yes...I mean she never did that before) but I said that there are many other occurences where he couldn't do that. I acknowledged that it happened in some comic which I wasn't previously aware of but it is nothing that he usually does....not in the Big DC events at least...

Good

This is not what I said...I said the last Comic I read was when Superman became normal again after a year or so of being Energy Supes. And I read Batman/Superman, JLA and some bigger events which he occured in..I jsut didn't read his comics anymore. And of course I figured you people at least read The Buu Stories, I mean there'S no point in argueing if you didn't.

We cannot actually say what a Genkidama can do.....it was jsut never stated ...and we care because that was the only power we ever saw destroying Buu.

Just pointing out what is stated in the Books, as you are pointing out what is said in the Comics. That is actually the only thing we can base anything on anyways....

Not in the slightest. I've seen no evidence.

You beleive those cxharacters to be slow?

But you doing as such does make it so. I'm not just saying you are, I'm pointing out when you do.

And it's insufficent. Which is why I was asking for you to show evidence that supports your claim of Buu beating Superman..

And just how powerful is the Genkidama? Oh, that's right we have no basis for comparison since its a DBZ only thing. It also requires outside help of volunteered energy and is slow to build up. . . And requires the query to either be stupid and just sit there, or distracted. . .

Yes you are.

"I have no scanner" "there's 42 books to look through" etc. etc.

I never once said anything aboot Goku being God or DBZ rocking anything.....and you have seen evidence as much as it is possible...since there is only that much evidence in 5 Mangas.

Not Slow, I did not say that...but 8 Times Speed of light? Faster than Wally? ....jsut not true....Wally had to give them some of his speed so that they could escape in one of the JLA comics. And Wally is only Speed of light (maybe a little faster)

This is a lie, you did not point out anything, I did not post anything from hearsay, I posted only stuff I actually read in a comic....

What are you saying? Your Knowledge of the Books is insufficent, the Books themself are Insufficent? There are maybe 7 Books that have something to od with a Buu of some sort or another....that is pretty much nothing....and I can only base his power on what I read in that....I can't make up more evidence so you fell happy or anything.

Indeed it'S only DBZ but it has to be considered....and you miss the point it's not aboot the Genkidama being able to Defeat Superman but aboot hiom much power is needed to defeat Buu

Ha, ok, if that'S excusing for you I guess you are right, I am excusing...but it is actually the truth...I do not jhave as canner and I don*'t think it should be necessary to post scans of a 1000 pages of a manga everyone that posts in here should know it. And there is only that much evidence as there is in the Books, I gave some I could think aboot, maybe there'S a little more but the fact is it all depends as on what you base powers of DB on.

TPinaPimp
You don't get it do you? Superman is much much much more pysically stronger then Goku..... Buu CAN BE knocked unconcious and can be hurt, if they are psyically pwn'd.

This is shown when Gotenks hurts Super Buu, Gohan utterly makes Super Buu crap his pants in pain and terror... this is also shown when Mr. Buu is beaten to un-conciousness by Kid Buu.....

Unless you wanna prove me wrong... you lose.

Bardock42
No IT takes seconds to use... in the canon universe this is shown/stated..... also the fact that Goku had more then enough time to IT to Kaioshin yet he wasn't able to... shows that it takes a couple of seconds... Anyway I not gunna argue with all the other crap you are trying to say... If dismissing Superman's feats and hyping up Goku's is what you call an arguement, then whatever..

Again a nice Bullshit post, as stated Goku could not pin the World of the Kaioshins that fast, he couldn't pinpoint Namek either...but going back to the place he lived with Chichi it took him no seconds..he jsut did it.......

Supposedly, and note that that is in the DBZ universe, though it seems the dragons and wishing can preform better than the Gankidama can. . .

?

What are you even talking about?

Okay, prove that they could.

Do what?

Gee that's funny, that's always been the description and practise of this technique.

And it still took a few seconds to INITIATE.

I poit out each time you make an excuse. It should be fairly easy to figure out.

By showing him doing something that can be logically deduced as fast.

You should be able to figure it out with the way I multi quote people.

Oh, you mean the evidence I've been showing you is what you'd call a catch phrase?

I repeat them because they didn't get through the first time.

There's that reading comprehension problem of yours.

Not in the slightest. they are indeed fanboyism. Facts are claims supported by evidence. . . something that you still have yet to show.

What do you base that on?

Ad Rem, talk aboot the Topic, do not talk aboot me, try to insult me, talk me down....

Yes, and I have a reading comprehension proble, right.......I was saying that Superman could not Destroy earth with a movement of his hand, looking quite bored while doing so.

Well they can Survive relatively Strong Blasts, it is not stated if those blasts are stronger than Black Holes though, therefore it is not possible to proof...but that does not mean that they couldn't do that.

Open a Hole to another Dimension.

Where? What Book, I will look it up, I might jsut have forgotten...but maybe I didn't...so now you are claiming that'S the description, you ay proof it now.

What do you mean with initiate? Putting his finger to his head? No, that surely doesn't need a second.

Yes, you call stating facts making excuses though.....

That'S what I was saying there is shown that DBZ characters are really fast, but there is no possibility of measuring it, since it is usually Combat Quickness not flying fast.....

Yeah ok, kind of rude anyways..but I'll let it go....

No, I am calling "just hearsay, hyperbole and fanboyism", catch Phrases you repeat over and over again.

They came throught, they just were wrong.

I can read quite well, thank you for caring though.

They are references to what happened in the Books which is the only source for DB Character Feats, it's not fanboyism, I didn't praise any Character of DB I did not say that Superman is Shit and that he loses cause I don't like him, I only said that Buu could beat Superman, and I based that on Comics I read aboot Superman (which you dismissed for being to old, or you jsut dismissed without even responding to them) annd the Mangas I read aboot Buu (which you also dismissed as not being Proofable, and anyways being all different to the DC Universe and therefore not fact....)

Bardock42
You don't get it do you? Superman is much much much more pysically stronger then Goku..... Buu CAN BE knocked unconcious and can be hurt, if they are psyically pwn'd.

This is shown when Gotenks hurts Super Buu, Gohan utterly makes Super Buu crap his pants in pain and terror... this is also shown when Mr. Buu is beaten to un-conciousness by Kid Buu.....

Unless you wanna prove me wrong... you lose.

Yes Super Buu was afraid of Gohan, yes Mr. Buu lost conciousness....but, now you claim that Superman could Knock Out Kid Buu...what do you base that on? We do not know how much Kid Buu can endure, he was never Knocked out, not even beat very much.....and do you base on that Supermans Hits are stronger than Gokus?

Bardock42
And I will go to bed for today, so if you please wouldn't claim that you "Own3d" me or whatever you say when people don't reply immediately.....

Creshosk
I did not say it was crazy (the wonder woman part yes...I mean she never did that before) but I said that there are many other occurences where he couldn't do that. I acknowledged that it happened in some comic which I wasn't previously aware of but it is nothing that he usually does....not in the Big DC events at least...b Well as was said if Doomsday killing Superman was the last thing you were privy to you've been out of the loop for 12 years.

1993 -> 2005>

Good/b/quote] Good what?

This is not what I said...I said the last Comic I read was when Superman became normal again after a year or so of being Energy Supes. And I read Batman/Superman, JLA and some bigger events which he occured in..I jsut didn't read his comics anymore. And of course I figured you people at least read The Buu Stories, I mean there'S no point in argueing if you didn't. Sure we have, that's WHY we don't feel like Buu could beat Superman.

We cannot actually say what a Genkidama can do.....it was jsut never stated ...and we care because that was the only power we ever saw destroying Buu.So we have no standard basis for comparison. Of course we saw a Buu being knocked out. . . so. . .

Just pointing out what is stated in the Books, as you are pointing out what is said in the Comics. That is actually the only thing we can base anything on anyways.... We also showed what happened. Not just saying what happened.

I never once said anything aboot Goku being God or DBZ rocking anything.. As I said, different words, same concept.

...and you have seen evidence as much as it is possible...since there is only that much evidence in 5 Mangas. And once again this sound s like an excuse.

Not Slow, I did not say that...but 8 Times Speed of light? Faster than Wally? 132,000,000 times the speed of light Wally? Not even close.

....jsut not true....Wally had to give them some of his speed so that they could escape in one of the JLA comics. And Wally is only Speed of light (maybe a little faster)You're kidding right? did you see his nuke evac trick?

This is a lie, you did not point out anything, I did not post anything from hearsay, I posted only stuff I actually read in a comic....b/quote] LMFAO, Do you even know what hearsay is? You just pwned yourself there dude.

What are you saying? Your Knowledge of the Books is insufficent,No, what's been shown in the books is insufficent, as what Superman has shown to do is greater than what is shown in the manga.

the Books themself are Insufficent? There are maybe 7 Books that have something to od with a Buu of some sort or another....that is pretty much nothing....and I can only base his power on what I read in that....I can't make up more evidence so you fell happy or anything.b/\quote] So there is no evidence to reasonably support a Buu over Superman victory?

Indeed it'S only DBZ but it has to be considered....and you miss the point it's not aboot the Genkidama being able to Defeat Superman but aboot hiom much power is needed to defeat Buu Can you prove his durability is up to the standard of Micro black hole containing strength?

Ha, ok, if that'S excusing for you I guess you are right, I am excusing...but it is actually the truth/b/quote] No, it's just an excuse. You do know what an excuse is right?

...I do not jhave as canner and I don*'t think it should be necessary to post scans of a 1000 pages of a manga everyone that posts in here should know it.b Strawman. We're not asking for the entire manga. Just the feats that reasonably support Buu > Superman.

And there is only that much evidence as there is in the Books, I gave some I could think aboot, maybe there'S a little more but the fact is it all depends as on what you base powers of DB on. So there is no evidence to reasonably support Buu>Superman?

Shall I refer you to your fist post towards me in this thread? Where you laughed at me for supportring Superman beating Buu because we do have sufficeint evidence to reasonably support this theory?

Yeah I thought as much.

Creshosk
What do you base that on?You think the genki dama is more impressive than the Dragons granting wishes?

LMFAO. . .

Ad Rem, talk aboot the Topic, do not talk aboot me, try to insult me, talk me down....Ironic considering your first post. Oh no, it would be ironic if it weren't expected.

Yes, and I have a reading comprehension proble, right.......I was saying that Superman could not Destroy earth with a movement of his hand, looking quite bored while doing so.Care to prove this statement?

Well they can Survive relatively Strong Blasts, it is not stated if those blasts are stronger than Black Holes though, therefore it is not possible to proof...but that does not mean that they couldn't do that.Then would you like to prove that statement that they could?

Do you even know how evidence in debates works?

Open a Hole to another Dimension. And that's going to do what to superman?

Where? What Book, I will look it up, I might jsut have forgotten...but maybe I didn't...so now you are claiming that'S the description, you ay proof it now.The scans were posted in the Superman vs Goku thread. Feel free to look at the evidence.

What do you mean with initiate? Putting his finger to his head? No, that surely doesn't need a second. Go look at the evidence.

Yes, you call stating facts making excuses though..... No, I call making excuses, making excuses. Facts are claims supported by evidence. Something that you have not shown.

That'S what I was saying there is shown that DBZ characters are really fast, but there is no possibility of measuring it, since it is usually Combat Quickness not flying fast...../b/quote] Conciously moving your muscles is no different from conciously moving your muscles.

Goku flys faster than the DBZ characters, and the scans on page 55, if you'd have looked at them, would have shown you Superman can fight fast.

No, I am calling "just hearsay, hyperbole and fanboyism", catch Phrases you repeat over and over again.b/quote] Because you didn't get it the first time I have to repeat myself until you understand.

They came throught, they just were wrong.

I can read quite well, thank you for caring though.b/quote] Don't lie to me. Had this been true you wouldn't have needed to ask me some of the questions you have.

They are references to what happened in the Books which is the only source for DB Character Feats, So where is the evidence?

it's not fanboyism, I didn't praise any Character of DB I did not say that Superman is Shit and that he loses cause I don't like him, I only said that Buu could beat Superman,and then seem to either be incapable or unwilling to provide the evidence.

and I based that on Comics I read aboot Superman (which you dismissed for being to old,/b/quote] So I can use Picolo killing Goku as evidence?

or you jsut dismissed without even responding to them)Hearsay, hyperbole and fanboyism is not admissible as evidence.

annd the Mangas I read aboot Buu (which you also dismissed as not being Proofable,bquote] So then prove it if they are provable. post the evidence.

and anyways being all different to the DC Universe and therefore not fact....) Facts are claims supported by evidence. something that you seem either unwilling or unable to show.

Creshosk
Yes Super Buu was afraid of Gohan, yes Mr. Buu lost conciousness....but, now you claim that Superman could Knock Out Kid Buu...what do you base that on? We do not know how much Kid Buu can endure, he was never Knocked out, not even beat very much.....and do you base on that Supermans Hits are stronger than Gokus? Superman's hits are stronger than blackholes. So you need to prove that Buu's durability is at least on par with black holes.

dvampire
Goku beat Buu with a trick...one that Superman could never pull...the strongest Force in the Universe....

Try keeping that ad rem, ok?

Yes it is impressive...as Superman could never do it.....he might endure it...but he can't do the same.

You are jsut guessing that...you never saw any DBZ character entering the Sun...you assume they couldn't survive it....not fact at all.

Do it again..throw supes in there....or escape...anyways pretty impressive....could superman do it?

It doesn't need some seconds to do it...not if you can locate the place right away...the problem Goku head was not being Able to detect the Kaioshin world...everything else is easier.

What excuses...the sorry was just a nice thing to say..not an actual excuse.....it'S not an excuse...how do you want to give the speed of a person, that is obviously unbelievably fast but never was said exactly?

Not an excuse either....just asking which past of my posts you changed to *fanboy rant* .....

YOu use Catch Phrases, nothing more...might help you with your friends here who will claim that "you Pwned me" or whatever..but in fact you just repeat a few phrases again and again although not applying to this case, since I gave evidence from the books as far as it is possible, gave evidence from Superman comics, and pointed out inconsitencies in the.....those are not hearsay or fanboyism....they are FACTS.

Goku need outside help to defeat Kid Buu though. And ssj3 Goku actually whould have won the fight if his Kamehameha Wave whould have lasted a little longer (Goku's Kamehameha wave ended, leaving a small cell left of Buu). Superman again can just melt Buu easy with Heat Vision to end the fight, Superman can beat the crap out Buu then finish him off with Heat Vision or use Ice Breath to freeze Buu then use Heat Vision. If there's a cell left, Superman has X-ray Vision to finish up what he started. smile

dvampire
Yes Super Buu was afraid of Gohan, yes Mr. Buu lost conciousness....but, now you claim that Superman could Knock Out Kid Buu...what do you base that on? We do not know how much Kid Buu can endure, he was never Knocked out, not even beat very much.....and do you base on that Supermans Hits are stronger than Gokus?

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video06.mov

SSJ2 Goku hits were hurting Kid Buu, who is far from being in Superman's strength class. SSJ3 Goku isn't that far from ssj2 Goku because he still had a hard time fighting Kid Buu aswell.

Here's ssj2 Goku struggling to push a moutain apart.

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video08.mov

Superman has push planets, lifted small moons with little effort, and held a black hole in the palm of his hands, he'll punch a hole in Buu, then finish him off with Heat Vision. smile

Darkstorm Zero
ARGH! Another one that has no place in the Video game vs Forum..... mad

Deus Ex
lol

dvampire
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
ARGH! Another one that has no place in the Video game vs Forum..... mad

Sorry man, but I'm only defending who I think whould win, just like any other vs. match. smile

Bardock42
Well as was said if Doomsday killing Superman was the last thing you were privy to you've been out of the loop for 12 years.

1993 -> 2005>

So we have no standard basis for comparison. Of course we saw a Buu being knocked out. . . so. . .

We also showed what happened. Not just saying what happened.

As I said, different words, same concept.

And once again this sound s like an excuse.

132,000,000 times the speed of light Wally? Not even close.

You're kidding right? did you see his nuke evac trick?

No, what's been shown in the books is insufficent, as what Superman has shown to do is greater than what is shown in the manga.

Can you prove his durability is up to the standard of Micro black hole containing strength?

Strawman. We're not asking for the entire manga. Just the feats that reasonably support Buu > Superman.

So there is no evidence to reasonably support Buu>Superman?

Shall I refer you to your fist post towards me in this thread? Where you laughed at me for supportring Superman beating Buu because we do have sufficeint evidence to reasonably support this theory?

Yeah I thought as much.

I will say it again, not Superman's Death was the last thing I read in his own storylines was him turning back fro Energy Superman.......

Oh really, I'd like to see where you saw Kid Buu being knocked out....

You read the same books as I did...did you not? We can agree that the things I say happened in that books actually happened...do you really need Scans? Because you know I can't provide them and only because I can't provide them does not ean that I am wrong.

Nope, just wrong..I never said Goku was God in no wording, that's just a lie....

Yeah, well I stopped caring what you think is an excuse, so...whatever....

What the hell...Wally is not 132.000.000 times the speed of light..where did you get that one from....

I am not kidding, it's true...you can it is one of the earlier JLA episodes after the Darkseid Future world....

Not necessarily, the question is how powerful a Genkidama is....is the Genkidama more powerful than a Black Hole...or ore...I'd say yes...you say no, that'S the problem....

There is non evidence for either because we do not know what Buu is capable of....my first post was probably a mistake I was going by the reasonable Superman I know, and my belief that Buu is way overpowered....I see now it is not as clear, there is reason for both claims....oh by the way, this now actuallyy is an excuse towards you..no need to point it out....

You think the genki dama is more impressive than the Dragons granting wishes?

LMFAO. . .

Ironic considering your first post. Oh no, it would be ironic if it weren't expected.

Care to prove this statement?

Then would you like to prove that statement that they could?

Do you even know how evidence in debates works?

And that's going to do what to superman?

The scans were posted in the Superman vs Goku thread. Feel free to look at the evidence.

Go look at the evidence.

No, I call making excuses, making excuses. Facts are claims supported by evidence. Something that you have not shown.

So where is the evidence?

and then seem to either be incapable or unwilling to provide the evidence.

Hearsay, hyperbole and fanboyism is not admissible as evidence.

Facts are claims supported by evidence. something that you seem either unwilling or unable to show.

Not more impressive...but more powerful against enemies....

You repeatedly attacked me for my views....I just said that I could not belive it......I apologize for that.

I did not asky ou to prove a Negativ yet did I? Is there evidence that he can? Can his Heat Vision do that for example?

You ask for proof in a comic book...you can proof everything for Superman (either way) and it'S hard to proof something for Dragonball (also both sides)

I will not keep answering all your wishes for evidence, which isn't possible....I cannot proof that the Genkidama is more powerful than a Black Hole but no one knows the opposite either....

I came to the conclusion that it'S not possible to compare DC to DB ... but you could actually saya you won, since I am not sure if Buu would win anymore, I have seen evidence from you that makes Superman just as overpowered as DBZ and maybe even more so I won't argue that point anymore.....take that as a "win" if you like.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dvampire
Goku need outside help to defeat Kid Buu though. And ssj3 Goku actually whould have won the fight if his Kamehameha Wave whould have lasted a little longer (Goku's Kamehameha wave ended, leaving a small cell left of Buu). Superman again can just melt Buu easy with Heat Vision to end the fight, Superman can beat the crap out Buu then finish him off with Heat Vision or use Ice Breath to freeze Buu then use Heat Vision. If there's a cell left, Superman has X-ray Vision to finish up what he started. smile
There is no evidence that Superman's Heat Vision is asd strong as a Kame Hame Ha of SSJ3 Gok,u

There is no evidence at all that a little freezing could do anything to Boo....none

As for Hurting Buu now that'S also just assuming since no one ever really beat Kid Buu.....and how much stronger is Superman exactly than Goku...is he even?

Creshosk
I will say it again, not Superman's Death was the last thing I read in his own storylines was him turning back fro Energy Superman.......

Oh really, I'd like to see where you saw Kid Buu being knocked out.... I didn't say Kid buu, I said A buu. smile

You read the same books as I did...did you not? We can agree that the things I say happened in that books actually happened...do you really need Scans? Because you know I can't provide them and only because I can't provide them does not ean that I am wrong. No, I'm going to have to require them from you for an objective debate. Also this is another excuse.

Nope, just wrong..I never said Goku was God in no wording, that's just a lie.... you're right you never saying it even with different wording is a lie.

Yeah, well I stopped caring what you think is an excuse, so...whatever.... Doesn't matter, You're trying to debate without evidence.

What the hell...Wally is not 132.000.000 times the speed of light..where did you get that one from.... He sure is, go look at his nuke evac trick.

I am not kidding, it's true...you can it is one of the earlier JLA episodes after the Darkseid Future world.... Episodes of DC cartoons are not canon to the DC comics.

Not necessarily, the question is how powerful a Genkidama is....is the Genkidama more powerful than a Black Hole...or ore...I'd say yes...you say no, that'S the problem.... Now you have to prove that it's more powerful than a black hole. Evidence please.

There is non evidence for either because we do not know what Buu is capable of....my first post was probably a mistake I was going by the reasonable Superman I know, and my belief that Buu is way overpowered....I see now it is not as clear, there is reason for both claims....oh by the way, this now actuallyy is an excuse towards you..no need to point it out.... No not an excuse.

Not more impressive...but more powerful against enemies.... Are you sure of that?

I did not asky ou to prove a Negativ yet did I? Is there evidence that he can? Can his Heat Vision do that for example?Do what?

You ask for proof in a comic book...you can proof everything for Superman (either way) and it'S hard to proof something for Dragonball (also both sides) And it's up to the DBZ side to prove that they are up to the Superman side, since the Superman side has shown proof of their claims.

I will not keep answering all your wishes for evidence, which isn't possible....I cannot proof that the Genkidama is more powerful than a Black Hole but no one knows the opposite either....Burden of proof requires you to prove it.

I came to the conclusion that it'S not possible to compare DC to DB ... but you could actually saya you won, since I am not sure if Buu would win anymore, I have seen evidence from you that makes Superman just as overpowered as DBZ and maybe even more so I won't argue that point anymore.....take that as a "win" if you like. Very well.

Creshosk
There is no evidence that Superman's Heat Vision is asd strong as a Kame Hame Ha of SSJ3 Gok,u is there evidence that a Kamehameha is even as powerful as the sun?

We have a bar set for the power of heat vision. Now its the DBZ side's turn to prove that the kamehameha is as powerful.

There is no evidence at all that a little freezing could do anything to Boo....none Can you prove that Buu is strong against freezing attacks?

As for Hurting Buu now that'S also just assuming since no one ever really beat Kid Buu.....and how much stronger is Superman exactly than Goku...is he even? Superman contained a blackhole, is Goku as strong as that?

dvampire
There is no evidence that Superman's Heat Vision is asd strong as a Kame Hame Ha of SSJ3 Gok,u

There is no evidence at all that a little freezing could do anything to Boo....none

As for Hurting Buu now that'S also just assuming since no one ever really beat Kid Buu.....and how much stronger is Superman exactly than Goku...is he even?

Superman's Heat Vision is hotter than stars. confused Buu was still able to be hurt by physical attacks from Goku, Fat Buu, Vegeta, and Vegetto.

SSJ2 Goku struggles to push a moutain apart, who hits were able to hurt Buu. This goes for ssj3 Goku too since he's not that far from ssj2 since he still had trouble with Buu.

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video07.mov

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video10.mov

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video11.mov

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video12.mov

Superman push planets, lift small moons with little effort, holds black holes in the palm of his hand, and can destroy planets with physical force. He's far stronger than any DBZ/GT character. Go check the Superman vs. Goku thread to see his feats. smile

dvampire

Oh really, I'd like to see where you saw Kid Buu being knocked out....

You read the same books as I did...did you not? We can agree that the things I say happened in that books actually happened...do you really need Scans? Because you know I can't provide them and only because I can't provide them does not ean that I am wrong.

Nope, just wrong..I never said Goku was God in no wording, that's just a lie....

Yeah, well I stopped caring what you think is an excuse, so...whatever....

What the hell...Wally is not 132.000.000 times the speed of light..where did you get that one from....

I am not kidding, it's true...you can it is one of the earlier JLA episodes after the Darkseid Future world....

Not necessarily, the question is how powerful a Genkidama is....is the Genkidama more powerful than a Black Hole...or ore...I'd say yes...you say no, that'S the problem....

There is non evidence for either because we do not know what Buu is capable of....my first post was probably a mistake I was going by the reasonable Superman I know, and my belief that Buu is way overpowered....I see now it is not as clear, there is reason for both claims....oh by the way, this now actuallyy is an excuse towards you..no need to point it out....

Not more impressive...but more powerful against enemies....

You repeatedly attacked me for my views....I just said that I could not belive it......I apologize for that.

I did not asky ou to prove a Negativ yet did I? Is there evidence that he can? Can his Heat Vision do that for example?

You ask for proof in a comic book...you can proof everything for Superman (either way) and it'S hard to proof something for Dragonball (also both sides)

I will not keep answering all your wishes for evidence, which isn't possible....I cannot proof that the Genkidama is more powerful than a Black Hole but no one knows the opposite either....

I came to the conclusion that it'S not possible to compare DC to DB ... but you could actually saya you won, since I am not sure if Buu would win anymore, I have seen evidence from you that makes Superman just as overpowered as DBZ and maybe even more so I won't argue that point anymore.....take that as a "win" if you like.

I'm not going to waste alot of time reading this as Cresh is taking care of that, but I will like to point out that Flash is far faster than light.

Look at these scans.

http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/5606/jla89pg011cf.jpg

http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/295/jla89pg022uj.jpg

TwisterGameX
1. You said we can't peoples word for it when they say it in the pics, so bleh.

Blue Dragon
That's not saying much since Superman's feats are more impressive than Goku or Vegeta's. Especially concidering Superman's Speed.
Sayians are very fast too you know.

Creshosk
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
1. You said we can't peoples word for it when they say it in the pics, so bleh. Not when its trash talk. smile

Who's the narrator trash talking to? smile

Flash evacated the entire city from a nuke AFTER the flash of the Nuke was seen.

Now they made a mistake when they said it was a hairs breath short of the speed of light. Since the actual calculation of running to and from the city, searching for and finding the people, and makeing all the needed trips to carry them out actually figured to an estimated 132,000,000 times the speed of light. smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Sayians are very fast too you know. er then the speed of light? smile

Can you prove that Saiyans are as fast as Superman? wink

Bardock42

Bardock42
er then the speed of light? smile

Can you prove that Saiyans are as fast as Superman? wink
they seem to be combat faster, since Superman can be seen by Batman...but Sayans ar einvisible to humans.....

Not when its trash talk. smile

Who's the narrator trash talking to? smile

Flash evacated the entire city from a nuke AFTER the flash of the Nuke was seen.

Now they made a mistake when they said it was a hairs breath short of the speed of light. Since the actual calculation of running to and from the city, searching for and finding the people, and makeing all the needed trips to carry them out actually figured to an estimated 132,000,000 times the speed of light. smile
But surely the drawer made the mistake not the author...since the author is the one actually making the story while the drawer jswut rtries to give an impression which he failed there.....

Creshosk

Bardock42

Creshosk
I'm done with your red herrings. Offer some actual evidence for once in your life.

Bardock42
I'm done with your red herrings. Offer some actual evidence for once in your life.
Tss...yeah you disregard everything....you actually are the fanboy you claim I am.....

Creshosk
Tss...yeah you disregard everything....you actually are the fanboy you claim I am..... Go look up the definition of red herring.

I didn't dismiss any evidence, because it would need to be presented to be dismissed.

You on the other hand are trying despertly to dismiss what has been offered.

You are the fanboy, not I.

dvampire

dvampire
Superman's Heat Vision is hotter than stars. confused Buu was still able to be hurt by physical attacks from Goku, Fat Buu, Vegeta, and Vegetto.

SSJ2 Goku struggles to push a moutain apart, who hits were able to hurt Buu. This goes for ssj3 Goku too since he's not that far from ssj2 since he still had trouble with Buu.

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video07.mov

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video10.mov

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video11.mov

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video12.mov

Superman push planets, lift small moons with little effort, holds black holes in the palm of his hand, and can destroy planets with physical force. He's far stronger than any DBZ/GT character. Go check the Superman vs. Goku thread to see his feats. smile

Superman wins.

Bardock42
Go look up the definition of red herring.

I didn't dismiss any evidence, because it would need to be presented to be dismissed.

You on the other hand are trying despertly to dismiss what has been offered.

You are the fanboy, not I.

No need for that...you really just disregard everything I say..every evidence whe disprove...you just see your own arguements nothing more....

I did provide evidence for all the things I claimed as fact...I gave evidence for against things you claimed as fact...you did dismiss it and never once talked aboot it again...you still did not say one word aboot Kal losing Kara around the moon......strange is it not?

I did not dismiss but disprove....Flash never went as fast as you claimed...your calculator does not mean shit...the Author said how fast Flash was.....multiple SAuthosr showed how fast flash can go...mujltiple authors said that Flash is actually faster than Superman......you say the Author obviously ade some calculation mistake while it is impossible that the 2 minutes to the sun and back is a mistake.

Bardock42
Superman is light speed (you should know this), along with flash who is far faster than light. Superman wasn't trying to race Kara either, him and Batman was testing how well she can do on her own. Flash has always been light speed (in order to unlock the speed force you must be fast as light).

Now bring some proof please?
He is close to yes...not 8 times Light Speed though....Flash was not always Lightspeed that is wrong....Barry Allen Never was Light Speed neither was Jay Garrick and Flash only recently became Lights Speed and little above....

Clark was trying not to lose her, Superman cpuldn't keep up he said it Batman said it Flash and J'onn said it...and they were not Above Light Speed....there are jsut inconsistencies......

Creshosk
No need for that...you really just disregard everything I say..every evidence whe disprove...you just see your own arguements nothing more....

I did provide evidence for all the things I claimed as fact...I gave evidence for against things you claimed as fact...you did dismiss it and never once talked aboot it again...you still did not say one word aboot Kal losing Kara around the moon......strange is it not?

I did not dismiss but disprove....Flash never went as fast as you claimed...your calculator does not mean shit...the Author said how fast Flash was.....multiple SAuthosr showed how fast flash can go...mujltiple authors said that Flash is actually faster than Superman......you say the Author obviously ade some calculation mistake while it is impossible that the 2 minutes to the sun and back is a mistake. No, you have provided no evidence, you need to actually provide evidence in order for you to bring evidence, just because you think you brought evidence doesn't mean that you brought evidence.

And the only thing you proved when trying to discredit our evidence is your own ignorance. on this mater.

Now please, stop whining and actually provide evidence.

But still if Kamehameha's are your best option you're SOL, as they are not planet destroying blasts. smile

Creshosk
He is close to yes...not 8 times Light Speed though....Flash was not always Lightspeed that is wrong....Barry Allen Never was Light Speed neither was Jay Garrick and Flash only recently became Lights Speed and little above....

Clark was trying not to lose her, Superman cpuldn't keep up he said it Batman said it Flash and J'onn said it...and they were not Above Light Speed....there are jsut inconsistencies......

Flash not light speed?

LMFAO
Calculate this:

They got the numbers wrong, as they normally do. But does this mean he didn't preform this stunt? no2

TwisterGameX
short of the speed of light...

Creshosk
short of the speed of light... You didn't calculate the numbers properly. no

Writers often times have problems calculating the proper numbers. erm

Go recalculate the numbers until you get it right. yes

Bardock42
Flash not light speed?

LMFAO
Calculate this:

They got the numbers wrong, as they normally do. But does this mean he didn't preform this stunt? no2
Who said Wally West wasn't light Speed? And if you go from Detonation to a Smoke Barrier of that Size it takes at least a second....Flash would have even enough time if he wasn't Speed of Light...he is but just slightly not much more.

And neither Barry Allen nor Jay Garrick or Bart Allen (this is an assumption I do not know for him exactly) ever reached Light Speed.

No, you have provided no evidence, you need to actually provide evidence in order for you to bring evidence, just because you think you brought evidence doesn't mean that you brought evidence.

And the only thing you proved when trying to discredit our evidence is your own ignorance. on this mater.

Now please, stop whining and actually provide evidence.

But still if Kamehameha's are your best option you're SOL, as they are not planet destroying blasts. smile

I did provide evidence, you not crediting it as Evidence does not mean it isn't.

My Ignorance..right..because there is evidence that Superman could not reach Speed of Light in important Battles I am Ignorant?

What evidence? I am not claiming anything as fact....

Nope Kame Hame Has used by the right user can very much destroy Planets....one did destroy the moon (not Core Bullshit, that was only frieza, but really destroying.....and that was from someone 1/1 000 000 the power of Buu....

Creshosk
Who said Wally West wasn't light Speed? And if you go from Detonation to a Smoke Barrier of that Size it takes at least a second....Flash would have even enough time if he wasn't Speed of Light...he is but just slightly not much more.

And neither Barry Allen nor Jay Garrick or Bart Allen (this is an assumption I do not know for him exactly) ever reached Light Speed. Still not wanting to calculate the numbers? no

I did provide evidence, you not crediting it as Evidence does not mean it isn't.b No, it being evidence makes it as such, you simply saying it is doesn't make it so.

My Ignorance..right..because there is evidence that Superman could not reach Speed of Light in important Battles I am Ignorant? LMAO

The evidence is Superman going at light speeds.

Light takes 8 minutes to get from the sun to the earth, Superman did it in less than 8 minutes ... If that isn't light speed, no wonder you can't comprehend the Wally Nuke evac trick. You suck at math. smile

What evidence? I am not claiming anything as fact.... Absolutly nothing? smile You're contradicting yourself. stick out tongue

Nope Kame Hame Has used by the right user can very much destroy Planets....one did destroy the moon (not Core Bullshit, that was only frieza, but really destroying.....and that was from someone 1/1 000 000 the power of Buu.... Prove it. smile

TwisterGameX
Flying and accelerateing do to space and gets more power clsoer too the sun...pfttt you don't know what factors tehre was to make him accelerate in space like space shuttles.

Creshosk
Flying and accelerateing do to space and gets more power clsoer too the sun...pfttt you don't know what factors tehre was to make him accelerate in space like space shuttles. He can move at escape velocity to escape a black hole.

What speed would he go outside of one?

What about two blackholes? wink

Yeah that's right Goku can move really fast in 100 times gravity right?

How fast does he move outside of it?

Superman can move at least at light speed to escape a double black hole.

Light doesn't escape a blackhole, so you have to go faster than lightspeed to escape the black hole with as little mass as the light has. With the mass of Superman, the black hole would be pulling on him more, so he'd have to move faster than the speed light would need to go to escape.

Since Gladiator moves at 100 times the speed of light, and in JLA/A Lobo a person who is superman's speed beat him. Wouldn;t that show that Superman is at least 100 times the speed of light?

laughing

Or is that too much logic for you?

TwisterGameX
Spiderman held up something 50 tons.......bad writing....

TwisterGameX
Batman was in that same room with the black hole...sooo...your point...Batman survives black hole...

Creshosk
Batman was in that same room with the black hole...sooo...your point...Batman survives black hole... Not with Superman acting as the buffer.

Batman didn't have to deal with the blackhole, Superman did.

laughing

Spiderman held up something 50 tons.......bad writing....
So what are you calling bad writing? wink

And is it because you turuly think it is or because it damages your arguments so much?

After all people like Smaxxer call Spiderman punching Wolverine full force and Wolverine staying concious bad writing. But after Wolverine took a full force blow from collosus after they were first revealed as good guys, his claim is invalid. LMAO. . .

TwisterGameX
You don't know the logic of a black hole do you...ha ha ok then...I think you need to open your astronomy book then come back and say how batmans in the room logical;ly.

TwisterGameX
Not with Superman acting as the buffer.

Batman didn't have to deal with the blackhole, Superman did.

laughing

So what are you calling bad writing? wink

And is it because you turuly think it is or because it damages your arguments so much?

After all people like Smaxxer call Spiderman punching Wolverine full force and Wolverine staying concious bad writing. But after Wolverine took a full force blow from collosus after they were first revealed as good guys, his claim is invalid. LMAO. . .

How wolverine get in this...wolverine could beat spiderman unless you say different.

Creshosk
You don't know the logic of a black hole do you...ha ha ok then...I think you need to open your astronomy book then come back and say how batmans in the room logical;ly. I know full well about black holes. big grin

Yeah, it just makes Superman more impressive. LMFAO. . .

So no you're going to try and play the part of a psuedointelectual that doesn't fully understand what he's arguing against me? LMFAO. . .

Creshosk
How wolverine get in this...wolverine could beat spiderman unless you say different. I'm questioning your claims of "crap writing". wink

Are they based on your bitterness and inability to accept the feats placed before you?

Or do you have a legitimate gripe?

So far it just looks like bitterness, just like Smaxxer

TwisterGameX
Batman lives : )

Creshosk
Batman lives : ) You're bitter. stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
You're bitter. stick out tongue

Na you were the one insulting earlier like crazy so i gues syou were the bitter one..

Goku detroys planets thats bigger than the moon without hitting the core. You assume they only hit the core, because frieza said some trash ...so now you listen to what the man says when i suits you...just for your info, namelk is very hhug and more durable than other planets, freiza said that too, and the facty he only blew up the core so he could have some time left to fight goku, and also the core is not that small because look at the size of namek smile

Vegta vs cell his final flash was going to detroy the earth but he leaned it so it doesnt hit the earth and then you see it rtravels in space alll the way to some where in secondss...

To get to the core it has to go through the planet first right smile it doesnt just magically disapear to the core smile

Bardock42
Still not wanting to calculate the numbers? no

No, it being evidence makes it as such, you simply saying it is doesn't make it so.

LMAO

The evidence is Superman going at light speeds.

Light takes 8 minutes to get from the sun to the earth, Superman did it in less than 8 minutes ... If that isn't light speed, no wonder you can't comprehend the Wally Nuke evac trick. You suck at math. smile

Absolutly nothing? smile You're contradicting yourself. stick out tongue

Prove it. smile

Supposedly the Numbers were right (they are not since it was repeatedly stated in Flash Comics that Wally West can not go much faster than the Speed of light he would be able to run 10010752 times the Speed of light....but that'S just as you said a calculating error....the author messed up the numbers and put to many zeroes to the time....

I am not saying it is that way, I am saying I read it in a book everyone can look it up if they want..I know it is a fact you can make sure by reading the 42 Mangas.
Just because I cannot post a scan doesn't mean that it never happened in one of the Mangas.

Yeah let'S just say the Author Miscalculated there again....is possible...I mean you yourself said they did it once...why not this time again?

Yes oyu are right I missaid that, I was actually meaning that I do not need to give evidence for something I say is possible but not provable and the evidence I give (and yes telling you where to look it up is enough evidence) is actually what happened in the books.

Sure here's the proof ....look it up Book 5 page 45, Son Gokus master destroys the moon instantly with a Kame Hame Ha.......Buu is more than 100.000 times his strenght minimum so with a fully powered not Focused Ki Blast he should, calculated be able to destroy way more than the Solar System.....a power surely as powerful as Two Black Holes......you can calculate it for yourself.

Creshosk
*calculates it with more recent data so not relying on hyperbole*

Episode #246 - "Bye-Bye Babidi! Majin Buu Rebels."

Goku recovers and sends a kamehameha back at Buu, blasting a hole through him. Goku's blast leaves a gaping hole through Buu's chest, much like Vegeta's attack did earlier. He drifts lifelessly. Babidi stammers in shock and horror. The Majin suddenly recovers and grins at Goku, filling the hole back in with ease. Babidi laughs and cheers him on. (It's amazing how fast he can go from one emotion to another). Goku glares, and is dismayed to see Buu position himself as if to shoot a kamehameha. He fires the blast, which Goku deflects back toward him. Buu deflects it as well, almost hitting Babidi. It explodes in the distance beyond them, creating a huge blast

But, not destroying the planet. smile

Blackhole > Kamehameha.

Unless you'd like to prove that the Earth could survive a blackhole. laughing

Bardock42

Goku recovers and sends a kamehameha back at Buu, blasting a hole through him. Goku's blast leaves a gaping hole through Buu's chest, much like Vegeta's attack did earlier. He drifts lifelessly. Babidi stammers in shock and horror. The Majin suddenly recovers and grins at Goku, filling the hole back in with ease. Babidi laughs and cheers him on. (It's amazing how fast he can go from one emotion to another). Goku glares, and is dismayed to see Buu position himself as if to shoot a kamehameha. He fires the blast, which Goku deflects back toward him. Buu deflects it as well, almost hitting Babidi. It explodes in the distance beyond them, creating a huge blast

Blackhole > Kamehameha.

But that'S not an unfocused Super Kame Hame Ha.....it wasn't intended to destroy anything more than the Opponent...it's a whole different thing.....we really do need to take the Kame Hame Has that actually were intended to do so...and there we really only have Gokus Master Kame Hame Ha.......you can't take a whole different sort of Kame Hame Ha now can you....so a Kame Hame Ha can destroy a Planet, and we know a Kame Hame Ha gets stronger as the person gets stronger..maybe even exponentially ....so Goku being thousands of times more powerful than his master...if he tried to destroy the Solar System (he didn't but we can very safely assume that he can since it was shown that the Kame Hame Ha can) or even more he would succeed......Buu destroying Earth without Powering up or anything but jsut one movement of his hand is another evidence for that....Piccollo who also could easily destroy the Moon when he chose to and he wasn't even as powerful as Radditz .....

Creshosk
Hyperbole. Please show where a kamehameha destroyed a planet. Stop with the hyperbole and hearsay.

Give me the evidence.

Simply saying that it will destroy a planet doesn't mean that it will.

Illustrious
And a blackhole tears apart stars past its event horizon, easily.

Blackholes are far more destructive than a Kamehameha, I don't even know why this issue is being pressed.

TwisterGameX
Buu made the dimenstions collapse : )

TwisterGameX
Hyperbole. Please show where a kamehameha destroyed a planet. Stop with the hyperbole and hearsay.

Give me the evidence.

Beam cannon to the moon boom....buu jumping on ever planet boom....kid buu wake up and destroys the planet earth boom....

Creshosk
Buu made the dimenstions collapse : ) Whoop. What's that going to do here?

Oh I know he's going to teleport Superman to death. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
Beam cannon to the moon boom....buu jumping on ever planet boom....kid buu wake up and destroys the planet earth boom.... Whoopity do.

Superman survives a black hole. yawn

TwisterGameX
Whoopity do.

Superman survives a black hole. yawn

Dimetions collapsing on it's self smile

Creshosk
Dimetions collapsing on it's self smile

Whoop. What's that going to do here?

Oh I know he's going to teleport Superman to death. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Has kid buu done that? laughing

TwisterGameX

Super buu smile

TwisterGameX

I don't even think you know what ep I am talking about...do you even watch z ?

Creshosk
Of course I do. It's not an option for Kid Buu to do in the first place. Super Buu didn't have Fat Buu's transformation ability, he couldn't change anything into chocolate or cookies or anything, so he panicked and only under this emotional stress opened the hole.

Different Buus have different abilities. So Dimensional collapse isn't an option for Kid Buu. wink

TwisterGameX
Of course I do. It's not an option for Kid Buu to do in the first place. Super Buu didn't have Fat Buu's transformation ability, he couldn't change anything into chocolate or cookies or anything, so he panicked and only under this emotional stress opened the hole.

Different Buus have different abilities. So Dimensional collapse isn't an option for Kid Buu. wink

Oh yeah it's kid buu...my bad winky wink

Creshosk
Allstar superman is now cannon. smile

Allstar superman sneezes Kid buu dies. cool

TwisterGameX
Allstar superman is now cannon. smile

Allstar superman sneezes Kid buu dies. cool

you werent arguing for that superman at the beginninbg were you wink your so pleased with youself when you were not arguing that supes you new shit until avoln told you in the other thread ha ha pathetic.

Creshosk
Such bitterness. tsk tsk. cool

Jyust can't accept that things have goptten much worse for your masterbation material characters?

Well, that's too bad.

Bardock42

Give me the evidence.

A Kame Hame Ha destroyed the Moon....isn't that enough?

But anyways Book 34 Son Goku vs. Cell, Krillin says If Son Goku would shoot that Kame Hame Ha in that direction the Earth would be destroyed.....

Book 35 Ceel shoots a Kame Hame Ha at Gohan saying "Parry it or the Earth Will be Destroyed" Gohan does.

Same Book Cell explains "I have enough energy not only to destroy the Earth but the whole Solar System"

In all these instances it is agreed on by Group Z that they are right...

So a Kame Hame Ha at early Dragonball Stage can destroy the moon, a little later an easy Ki Blast can destroy the Moon, some time later a weakened Frieza could destroy Namek a Planet much bigger than the Earth...and as said he expected that he could destroy it right away, but by than he was too much weakened...
Later again Cell could not only destroy the Planet with a Kame Hame Ha but the Whole Solar System easy....
So what do you think Buu could, and that'S only Kame Hame Has, there are even stronger Ki Blasts.

You might not take it as evidence..I don't care..it is in the books....it is true....whatever lame excuse yu will find.

Creshosk
A Kame Hame Ha destroyed the Moon....isn't that enough? A kamehameha failed to destory the Earth.

So no.

But anyways Book 34 Son Goku vs. Cell, Krillin says If Son Goku would shoot that Kame Hame Ha in that direction the Earth would be destroyed..... Buu shot a kamehameha that failed to destroy the Earth.

Book 35 Ceel shoots a Kame Hame Ha at Gohan saying "Parry it or the Earth Will be Destroyed" Gohan does. And the Earth wasn't destroyed, neither did Buu's.

Same Book Cell explains "I have enough energy not only to destroy the Earth but the whole Solar System" Trash talk.

In all these instances it is agreed on by Group Z that they are right... Obvioulsy the Z fighters didn't know otherwise.

So a Kame Hame Ha at early Dragonball Stage can destroy the moon, a little later an easy Ki Blast can destroy the Moon, some time later a weakened Frieza could destroy Namek a Planet much bigger than the Earth...and as said he expected that he could destroy it right away, but by than he was too much weakened...
Later again Cell could not only destroy the Planet with a Kame Hame Ha but the Whole Solar System easy....
So what do you think Buu could, and that'S only Kame Hame Has, there are even stronger Ki Blasts. Buu's Kamehameha didn't destroy the Earth.

You might not take it as evidence..I don't care..it is in the books....it is true....whatever lame excuse yu will find. And yet it didn't destroy the Earth. Odd, eh?

Buu's Kamehameha strikes the Earth and the Earth is fine.

Majin Vegeta expends all of his energy in an omnidirectional blast and all that's left is a crater, the planet is still in tact.

So please, provide me with the evidence of something as strong as a blackhole.

So far you've fed me inductive reasoning that amounts to no more than hyperbole.
You've fed me the characters SAYING things to intimidate the other characters, but events show their statements to be circumspect.

Bardock42
Give me the Book Number Buu shoots a Kame Hame Ha to destroy the Earth....

Creshosk
Give me the Book Number Buu shoots a Kame Hame Ha to destroy the Earth.... I don't have them memorized, but I can give you an episode number and synopsis of the scene.

Creshosk

Blackhole > Kamehameha.

Bardock42
I don't have them memorized, but I can give you an episode number and synopsis of the scene.

Well give the Episode number..from there I should be able to fid the Book......you know only the book is canon......

Creshosk
Well give the Episode number..from there I should be able to fid the Book......you know only the book is canon......

And youll still have to prove that a Kamehameha destroyed an earth sized planet either way.

Episode #246 smile

Bardock42
And youll still have to prove that a Kamehameha destroyed an earth sized planet either way.

Episode #246 smile

No,I don't have to prove that it did......I have to prove that it can, which I personally think I did....but you do not accept it....

Creshosk
No,I don't have to prove that it did......I have to prove that it can, which I personally think I did....but you do not accept it....

Yeah, you have to prove that it can, but you can't use sweeping generilizations, hyperbole or inductive reasoning. As those more often than not prove to be false.

Bardock42
Yeah, you have to prove that it can, but you can't use sweeping generilizations, hyperbole or inductive reasoning. As those more often than not prove to be false.

So you say all fighters to agree that a Kame Hame Ha would easdily blow up the whole planet and even take disadvantages because of that does not make it most probable?.....Well if they don't know who does? But anyways if after all these you don't have the slightest doubt that Superman might lose it is just not worth debating with you anymore....

Creshosk
So you say all fighters to agree that a Kame Hame Ha would easdily blow up the whole planet and even take disadvantages because of that does not make it most probable? Hearsay is not admissile.

.....Well if they don't know who does? But anyways if after all these you don't have the slightest doubt that Superman might lose it is just not worth debating with you anymore.... How can I make a decision against the saide that has all the evidence, and on the side that has not only no evidence, but events that disprove their claims?

All I've seen from the DBZ side is Weak events coupled with hyperbole and hearsay.

I've seen nothing conclusive from the DBZ side that even sheds DOPUBT on Superman's ability to win 10/10 fights.

Bardock42
How can I make a decision against the saide that has all the evidence, and on the side that has not only no evidence, but events that disprove their claims?

All I've seen from the DBZ side is Weak events coupled with hyperbole and hearsay.

I've seen nothing conclusive from the DBZ side that even sheds DOPUBT on Superman's ability to win 10/10 fights.

Ah yes.....ok....I will stop talking in this thread...fanboyidsm is a *****.....and all I can say will just be dissmissed by you and your Fanboy friends....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>