DOOMSDAY vs AMAZO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
this is definately a planet wrecker!

Mindship
My only question with any "Doomsday vs So-n-so" thread is: Will it be acknowledged from the start that DD can be beaten? There seem to be many who see gospel in this equation: Doomsday = Unbeatable By Definition. If so, then as I stated in the Silver Surfer vs Doomsday thread, any DD vs thread--though fun to engage in--is "doomed" from the get-go.

Anyway, I dont know that much about Amazo, but from what I understand, he should have a good chance against Dooms, especially if he fights smart.

NoFate007
Hm...wait...this has a lot of potential here...Amazo gets hit with something, and takes the power and adapts, getting rid of the weakness...Doomsday comes back to life with an immunity to the previous weakness...Amazo was built with a destruction device, that he was able to survive from...hm......I tell you what, I gotta give this to Amazo, but I'm talking about this in a larger scale than just one single fight. In one single fight, I think its obvious that Amazo will win, due to all the skills he has, but I'm talking about this regenerative ability and so forth.

Good fight would be Amazo vs Doomsday vs Deadpool, I wonder where that would swing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.