Batman vs Toad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
in gotham some where.

TwisterGameX
Bump

chilled monkey
Interesting match, but I'll go with Batman. Toad has his incredibly strong legs, tongue and adhesive saliva, but Batman is skilled enough to dodge those and his various bat-gadgets probably let him take this one.

TwisterGameX
Perhaps

chilled monkey
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Perhaps

Yeah, obviously there are all sorts of factors which could influence the outcome.

In an episode of 'Static Shock' Batman fought someone with similar powers to Toad (no tongue though) and beat him.

wolverine8888
first off thats a tv show it does not count.

Piedmon
Batman. He's too skilled a fighter for Toad.

Metalmanx
I think Toad. Just cuz.

BENITO
Batman If he can Take out SPAWN (in an epic full out Battle)
he can Take out Toad in one Punch

DrDoom101
Batman has beaten Killer Croc, bane, shiva, and many more. are you saying toad is gonna give batman a problem?

wolverine8888
this is funny people who said batman would kcik wolverines ass voted for toad lol. when it is known that toad stands no chance vs wolverine and is scared of him. so funny how I new this would happen. I actauly dont know who win toad or batman kinda hard to pick between them. they both better in diffrent ways

BENITO
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I think Toad. Just cuz. coff FanBoy

come on Batman has also taken out The Hulk and Clayface as well as SPAWN and the people on Dr.DOOm 101's list

stormfront13
probably toad, he's very underestimated.

batmandaman
batman

EsteemedLeader
Ooh, Toad can jumps high, big MacFrickin woop with extra MacCheese.

Batman kills him.

DrDoom101
Actually i admit he will have some difficulty with toad, but he'll eventuallyl pull it off. look at all of his villains http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Batman.asp

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I think Toad. Just cuz.
Just cuz youre Marvel Biased. Batman wins becuz he has superior fighting skills.

EsteemedLeader
Batman has better skills, toys, and strategy.

kgkg
batman easily

brainchild81
Originally posted by BENITO
Batman If he can Take out SPAWN (in an epic full out Battle)
he can Take out Toad in one Punch He'd beat Toad, but I don't remember him beating Spawn

Metalmanx
Originally posted by BENITO
coff FanBoy

come on Batman has also taken out The Hulk and Clayface as well as SPAWN and the people on Dr.DOOm 101's list

Wait one second.

Wait wait wait.

Did you just call me a fanboy? Of Toad? A FANBOY OF TOAD?!

Wow. We're just really stretching for insults nowadays aren't we?

Anyway. I do truly think he's got a good chance. Toad is GREATLY underestimated. His mucous would probably eat right through Batman's suit. His tongue whip would mop the floor with ol' Bats. And his legs could send Batman into the downtown district of Gotham if they connect.

And, of course, Toad's superhuman agility, speed, reflexes, jumping ability, superhuman strength in his legs and tongue...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.