Kind of Confued

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Se7in
Okay, I watched AOTC recently and I started to wonder about something. In the battle, Jango basically is a bodyguard for Dooku. He shoots some Jedi, so basically he's on the Seperatist side. Had he lived long enough, the Clones would've come. Now which side would Jango fight for, and would the Clones open fire on him? I ask since it's known Jango fought Jedi and helped droids, yet also led the training for the Clones and was around for their entire development, not to mention he is them. So who would he ultimately fight for, Republic or Seperatists.

Tengu Man
wow good question, very good question. i realy dont know man, it is possible though that programming and mission objective might come between the trainer and the student, honestly i have no idea. but it could be like their secret relationsip with palpatine. they knew about order 66 the whole time, and one of them even anserwed "it will be done my lord" another good question would be, did the clone troopers know he was a Sith Lord. but your question is pretty hard to answer. damn!!

Fishy
No its not, Jango obviously knew more. Or he thought that the clones were being trained for the seperatist. He could have been very confused when he saw the droids, or Obi Wan asking about the droids. On the other hand he might have expected it and started to run because of it.

What surprise me more then anything however is why the Jedi didn't think of the clones as being on the other side after killing Jango.

jollyjim311
clones don't think, there are no rebels (with the exception of maybe an ARC trooper gone wrong and "the ewok hunter", a made up trooper that got left on the moon of Endor and took a blow to the head so he could magically think), they just follow their orders.

Deus Ex
To Jango, it was all a job. He's probably fight for the jedi if they offered up a high sum. But considering that the Count of Serenno has more money than he knows what to do with, he gets Jango's aid.

Se7in
But the Clones would recognize Jango, seeing as he oversaw their training and growth. Would they fire on him, and also would he fire on them?

Darth_Glentract
The Clones would fire on him. He would fire on the Clones. Jango wouldn't fight for the highest sum, he would do it for whoever he felt was more just.

Darth Vader tm
hi guys any of you major fans of Darth Vader ninja

Darth Vader tm
my kitties

Tengu Man
uhhhh wrong topic man

Boris
He would be destroyed, Sidious has no need for him if he has Anakin.

Lord Darkstar
What does Anakin have to do with Jango and the clones?

Deus Ex
Nothing. Boris is just off base, like usual.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.