the spectre vs rune king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Juntai
Spectre easily.

thesilverspider
come on if you read any comics at all you would know who would win then you wouldn't make dumb threads.spectre with 2 hands behind his back and a blind fold easily

ZephroCarnelian
Spectre by far and away.

Adam Warlock
Black Adam can hang with Spectre. Atom Smasher wrestled with the Spectre. If Spectre doesn't come with god's will, he's probably going to get a beating.

Juntai
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Black Adam can hang with Spectre. Atom Smasher wrestled with the Spectre. If Spectre doesn't come with god's will, he's probably going to get a beating. Until he snapped and turned off Black Adam's power source, and then killed Atom Smasher by reaching into his chest and squeezing his heart. Neither of these guys stood up to him at all. Are you ****ing stupid?

jesserw21
thesilverspider who u calling dumb?

Adam Warlock
Spectre showed the imps:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/imppower.jpg

Spectre without the permission of the Presence:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/powerlesspectre.jpg

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Juntai
Until he snapped and turned off Black Adam's power source, and then killed Atom Smasher by reaching into his chest and squeezing his heart. Neither of these guys stood up to him at all. Are you ****ing stupid?

Insults will get you nowhere child. Yes I called you a child, because you sure sound like one.

They can hang with him for a short while until he gets serious.

Dr. Fate gave Spectre trouble also.

All of these guys are ants to RKT except Fate. Fate could be nearly on par with RKT.

By all means Spectre should stomp RKT. But Spectre has been stopped by less before.

thesilverspider
read what spectre is doing now he is kicking the shi*t out of every magic user with out permission

superman302
Spectre would win this i mean he took down Shazam without permision from the source and also without a host and not even at full power, ruin thor is going to lose this one, im sure the fight would start off good but usually when spectre gets serious he tends to end things quickly

Juntai
Insults will get you nowhere child. Yes I called you a child, because you sure sound like one.

All of these guys are ants to RKT except Fate. Fate could be nearly on par with RKT.

By all means Spectre should stomp RKT. But Spectre has been stopped by less before. Call me what you want, but it doesn't change the fact it's dumb to assume Black Adam could stand to Spectre for any amount of time when Specte defeated him and the JSA and the Shadowpact and 700 other mages and the guy who supplies Adam and Marvels their power. Shazam. and. . . .

Dr Fate you mean when he got stomped before he could even cast one spell in Day of Vengeance? Or in Year One when Spectre was about kill him and he started going "Honest, I didnt kill him. . . I'm just trying to figure out who did", in that same comic he defeated one of the Elder Gods from the previous universe, likely far above RTK.

Juntai
Spectre showed the imps:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/imppower.jpg

Spectre without the permission of the Presence:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/powerlesspectre.jpg Like I said, those are old Spectre, Hal unlocked the true potential of Spectre... Needless to say also, most of the times previously Spectre was stopped for any amount of time was because of Corrigan, not the Force itself. When it's bonded the Human is supposed to figure out what and who to judge.

And in that Final Night, he said he won't stop all that's happening, then single handedly kept the Earth alive.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by thesilverspider
read what spectre is doing now he is kicking the shi*t out of every magic user with out permission

Send him over to the Marvel Universe. Let's see how far he will get. My bet is the Vishanti and Strange will put the brakes on him.

Did he battle Fate in the Days Of Vengeance?

Oh Shazam < RKT

Shazam gets his powers from gods.

RKT is a Super Skyfather. He is above beings like Zeus, Odin, and other Pantheon Gods.

He will give a better fight than Shazam.

I'm not saying he gonna win. But he's gonna be able to do more against the Spectre than most of the 700 magicians or magical beings he killed in the Days Of Vengeance series.

superman302

By all means Spectre should stomp RKT. But Spectre has been stopped by less before.

lol in day of vengence spectre destroyed Dr. fate it was actually kind of sad how fast Dr. fate went down sad

Adam Warlock
RKT could possibly beat Elder Gods such as Chthon and Set. He could very well be beyond them as well. He's probably on par with his half brother Demogorge the God Eater who has beaten Elder Gods before as well.

Juntai
Send him over to the Marvel Universe. Let's see how far he will get. My bet is the Vishanti and Strange will put the brakes on him.

Did he battle Fate in the Days Of Vengeance?

Oh Shazam < RKT

Shazam gets his powers from gods.

RKT is a Super Skyfather. He is above beings like Zeus, Odin, and other Pantheon Gods.

He will give a better fight than Shazam.

I'm not saying he gonna win. But he's gonna be able to do more against the Spectre than most of the 700 magicians or magical beings he killed in the Days Of Vengeance series. Shazam doesn't get his powers from the Gods, that was retconned also. They were just part of the original spell casted to create Shazam's champions...

superman302
RKT could possibly beat Elder Gods such as Chthon and Set. He could very well be beyond them as well. He's probably on par with his half brother Demogorge the God Eater who has beaten Elder Gods before as well.

where are you getting the assumptions from, i mean are you getting all this info from the whole what was like maybe 1 or 2 comics he was actually in?

superman302
Spectre cant be destroyed!!!! the source wont allow it, Spectre even said that he can not be destroyed as long as there is still evil in the world so how could thor even beat him?

Juntai
Odin is actually afraid to challenge Darksied when he's at full power, Spectre waved a hand and erased him from existence... then realised he's a part of the universe, then recreated him.

roughrider
Rune King Thor is monstrously powerful with his magic, but is he still below The Living Tribunal? Tribunal would be Spectre's Marvel equivelent. If he is, he will ultimately lose to Spectre - if he can act without permission.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by roughrider
Rune King Thor is monstrously powerful with his magic, but is he still below The Living Tribunal? Tribunal would be Spectre's Marvel equivelent. If he is, he will ultimately lose to Spectre - if he can act without permission.

I somewhat disagree. Spectre could be as powerful as LT. He gets his power from God(Presence) If the Spectre gets his permission, then he can be LT's equivalent. If no permission, he's basically just a fallen angel.

Juntai
I somewhat disagree. Spectre could be as powerful as LT. He gets his power from God(Presence) If the Spectre gets his permission, then he can be LT's equivalent. If no permission, he's basically just a fallen angel. He's done all of DOV without permission as it's a known rule that Micheal himself in the name of God said to the Spectre when he tried to destroy existance after Jesus' death.... that the Spectre cannot be on the mortal plane without a host.

Juntai
Also Spectre is a piece of God, not powered by it.. It's called THE LOGOZ... When the Spectre fails it's because the Spectre Force itself-- even while the host having access to vast powers--- isnt giving you the power neccessary to accomplish the desired task.

Adam Warlock
No Presence very small chance at winning.

With the Presence, Spectre wins 11 times out of 10. smile

ZephroCarnelian
No Presence very small chance at winning.

With the Presence, Spectre wins 11 times out of 10. smile

Agreed. smile

Maestro
Atum would own RKT it isn't even funny.

the Darkone
Odin is actually afraid to challenge Darksied when he's at full power, Spectre waved a hand and erased him from existence... then realised he's a part of the universe, then recreated him.
That's DC odin who is a pu$$y compare to Marvel Odin who is way above Darkseid in every way.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Maestro
Atum would own RKT it isn't even funny.

Not really they would be even in power. Rune King Thor would be above the other elder gods including his mother Gaea.

Juntai
Originally posted by the Darkone
That's DC odin who is a pu$$y compare to Marvel Odin who is way above Darkseid in every way. Odin is far above Galactus? That's what Darkseid is.

Wynndar
not

Juntai
Originally posted by Wynndar
not Except for that he's written that way!

the Darkone
Odin is far above Galactus? That's what Darkseid is.

Darkseid got his a$$ kicked by Galactus in the Hunger read it. Odin can be just as powerful as Galactus, Odin can absorb all of the llife force of asgard and the nine worlds into himself and beyond Darkseid in every way. Our Odin smites him, Odin in his world he is God.

the Darkone
Darkseid is not even in the same league as Galactus at all, omega beam didn't do sh** to Galactus except pissing him off. Even Odin is above Darkseid in power and every way, Odin powers and ability dwarfs darkseids.

Juntai
Darkseid got his a$$ kicked by Galactus in the Hunger read it. Odin can be just as powerful as Galactus, Odin can absorb all of the llife force of asgard and the nine worlds into himself and beyond Darkseid in every way. Our Odin smites him, Odin in his world he is God. Read it...He got blasted, and got up and almost erased Galactus from existance, as you'll notice he went immaterial then reformed. Darkseid was telling him how he was weak and Galactus said "Your power is great master of Apocalypse, but if you think you see flaw in Galactus.." bla bla. He also took down Surfer in one shot. Besides, it's not a canon comic.

Juntai
Darkseid is not even in the same league as Galactus at all, omega beam didn't do sh** to Galactus except pissing him off. Even Odin is above Darkseid in power and every way, Odin powers and ability dwarfs darkseids. Darkseid has different power levels as well, as described in Hunter Prey after battling Doomsday and surviving the tale, he told Superman who was in disbelief that he could be harmed at all, that he was a low moment in power.

When the Spectre tried to erase Darkseid from the universe, he found that Darksied is a universal constant that HAS to exist, and that his real form is something beyond the normal boundaries of the universe.

And Darkseids higher showings? Look at "Pre Crisis Darkseid" even though it's the same guy, since he avoided the re-write, melding his original timeline with the current one when it was being formed.

If that's not Galactus . .. I'll be damned.

the Darkone
Well you are damn. All most my black a$$, Omega beams affectwork on lower level beings like superman, orion, wonder woman etc. Galactus is above Darkseid, and cannot die by no omega beam affect, Galactus is essential to universe he is a cosmic force and where Darkseid isn't.

Juntai
Well you are damn. All most my black a$$, Omega beams affectwork on lower level beings like superman, orion, wonder woman etc. Galactus is above Darkseid, and cannot die by no omega beam affect, Galactus is essential to universe he is a cosmic force and where Darkseid isn't. YES HE IS. HE IS PART OF THE UNIVERSE.

Do I need to repeat myself again!?
When the Spectre tried to erase Darkseid from the universe, he found that Darksied is a universal constant that HAS to exist, and that his real form is something beyond the normal boundaries of the universe.

Juntai
THE SPECTRE #19 - freedom and its horrors

I was a tremendous fan of John Ostrander's work on the previous Spectre series, so I was glad to welcome him back, particularly with a story as morally complex and psychologically interesting as "The Equations of Light and Darkness."
The idea that Darkseid is a necessary evil, a balancing force in the cosmos has been suggested many times before, but rarely has Darkseid's position been so well elucidated. That he cannot allow hope to exist in any form on Apokolips makes sense, of course, but the part I found truly fascinating was the way in which he twisted what would otherwise be considered an act of mercy and forgiveness toward the girl, Anomalie, into what seemed through his eyes a fate worse than death. The phrase "freedom and all its horrors" was a chilling exclamation point in regard to Darkseid's views about our "squalid planet."
It was also a nice reversal to have Anomalie's ability to create such extraordinary beauty be the reason she felt so useless in Darkseid's ugly world. I thought it a bit depressing, however, showing only the "dark side" of her life on Earth -- a life where we humans appear no more accepting of her gift than those on Apokolips. I hope that this was merely Darkseid's version of her future -- all struggle and no reward -- but I would've preferred a more positive statement by Hal to refute those images on page 21, something to tip the scales on the side of personal achievement, rather than leaving us with the notion that the universe makes us all feel small and powerless

Maestro
Not really they would be even in power. Rune King Thor would be above the other elder gods including his mother Gaea.

I dont see RKT beating 2 elder gods and other demons at the same time and also beating all the Hell gods in their dimensions at the same time without much effort. Galactus couldnt even beat mephisto in his own realm.

Adam Warlock
Thor, Surfer, and Warlock beat Mephisto within his own realm. Wasn't Galactus slowly devouring Mephisto's realm though when they were fighting?

Superherovandal
did you see what Spectre did to the magic in DCU he utterly destroyed Shazam and turned the Phantom Stranger into a freakin mouse. He could defeat RKT with ease!

ImmortalOne
Dude, he could ABSORBZORZ any MAGIXORZ !!!

Look what he did to Shazam, PS !!! AND HE DID THAT UNDER HIS OWN WIlL !!!!

kevdude
he would make it up to LT then stop knowing without Gods permission he won't win. But if he continued it would probably be a good fight but LT would probably win.

roughrider
Originally posted by Maestro
I dont see RKT beating 2 elder gods and other demons at the same time and also beating all the Hell gods in their dimensions at the same time without much effort. Galactus couldnt even beat mephisto in his own realm.

See the Stan Lee/John Buscema Silver Surfer graphic novel - Galactus came into Mephisto's realm and threatened to consume it, so Mephisto had to give in to Galactus' demands for Nova and the Surfer.

long pig
How are any of you positive that Spectre is doing this without permission?

Magic_attack
Wow. This thread was way off topic yesterday. Glad I missed it.

I would say without permission - RKT
I would say with permission - Spectre

hoorayforpeepee
Spectre Force = Phoenix Force

batmandaman
spectre w/out permisson would annialhate thor. he freaking made it to where black alice's ability wouldn't work on him anymore. Thor would hit him once, and it would hurt, but then spectre would just make it to where he wouldn't be able to do any more magic and stop his goofy ass into the ground. presense or no presense. he is just too powerful.

batmandaman
Originally posted by long pig
How are any of you positive that Spectre is doing this without permission?

yea, im sure that the presence wants spectre to kill all the magical beings in the entire DCU. he was under the influence of eclipso, and without a human host to help him discern right from wrong, he took her word as good as gold. read day of vengance.

Juntai
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
Spectre Force = Phoenix Force
Spectre Force>Pheonix Force, imo.
As it doesnt get powers FROM God, it is a piece OF it called THE LOGOZ. Beyond that, his feats are far away and above Pheonix. When The Spectre fails it's the LOGOZ not letting the HOST have the power it needs... disagreeing with the HOST's action... It's a different story when the Force itself wants something done.....What's happening in DOV is something else entirely however, it's hostless and not leaving the dimension like it's supposed to, so it's essentially God deciding all kinds of people need to die..

hoorayforpeepee
far above the telekinetic rewinding of an entire universe, molecule by molecule?

phoenix force is as much the crown as the spectre force is logoz.

DrDoom101
spectre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kgkg
Spectre wins

ImmortalOne
How am I sure that he did that without permission............ did you see any writing in the DOV that stated that he is doing all that shit becuz GOD ordered him soo??? NEY !!!!

And that was just a hostless one !!! err.......... hostless = heartless YEAH BABEY !!!!!

Juntai
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee

phoenix force is as much the crown as the spectre force is logoz. No, from what I understand... Pheonix does tasks for the Crown and is powered by it, on the other hand... the Spectre Force IS the Logoz.

GalacticStorm
No, from what I understand... Pheonix does tasks for the Crown and is powered by it, on the other hand... the Spectre Force IS the Logoz.

The Crown is the heart of phoenix. They are interlinked and Jean works on behalf of it. Phoenix itself is Tiphereth (another aspect) which is the heart and soul of creation its DC equivalent would be the Source as shown on panel.

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The Crown is the heart of phoenix. They are interlinked and Jean works on behalf of it. Phoenix itself is Tiphereth (another aspect) which is the heart and soul of creation its DC equivalent would be the Source as shown on panel. I stand corrected. I do however, still believe he's more powerful... more outwardly and much more often in the least.

GalacticStorm
I stand corrected. I do however, still believe he's more powerful... more outwardly and much more often in the least.

Aspect of god versus battles are pointless for obvious reasons.

Plus Phoenix has a greater role in creation than the spectre does without a doubt. wink

Juntai
Aspect of god versus battles are pointless for obvious reasons.

Plus Phoenix has a greater role in creation than the spectre does without a doubt. wink I agree with the versus thing.

And yah Pheonix was the spark, Spectre's just the wrath and judgement, BUT... in COIE Spectre did shatter and instantly recreate creation so the weaker seperate worlds of the multiverse could be one stronger universe to better resist the Anti-Monitor and his antimatter weapon, and he send the antimonitor packing at the very same time... and that my friend... is a lot of power and makes him a fairly important role in creation. lol..

Juntai
But either way He spanks Thor, right?
wink

GalacticStorm
But either way He spanks Thor, right?
wink

Of course. Any incarnation. Who the hell made this thread?

Juntai
Of course. Any incarnation. Who the hell made this thread? Jesserw21 someone who obviously has no clue.
lol.

Mider
Odin is below Darkside and Galactus give me a break Galactus can defeat Celestials while Odin and all the pantheons cannot and who says that RKT is more powerful then the elder gods? Have you ever read about the elder gods Geia can levitate throws hammer with just her mind HELLO! and Cython and Set are so dangerious they have to be trapped in there own dimension being trapped and having your own realm are two diffrent things if Set or Cython broke into another realm they would be so powerful that they would dominate that realm too read up on it an Odin from the past had to come to the future to help the avengers in a comic who's name i do not remeber but none the less he had to because his universe and his asgard had been taken over by Set Cython would most likely do the same and Darkside even adults say that its a joke what they have done to Darkside if it was the near omnipitent version that was first introduced things like WW deflecting his Omega beams are rediculous her hands should have been shot off right before she was erased into nothingness as well as Superman but then again Superman is thought to be needed by the source oh and the only reason Galactus was not destroyed is because he is also an essential part of the universe Darkside is just as powerful as Galactus and RKT would be owned by Atum because Atum was so powerful that he could defeat the likes of Set and Cython not permanatly though but he did run them off since he can absorb there powers he will become stronger if he gets to much and turn into the demigorg. say what you will about this posts but listen to the words of one who knows O_O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.