Has anyone seen the new Capt'n Jack look??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

underablackflag
I was wonder'n, if anyonez b' see'n new pics of Capt' Jack..???.Where should oi be look'n mate??

choosewisely
think it isnt changed that much

DarthLazious
What are you guys talking about?

Susan-Storm
What if He Had ? I Like His Original Look

Flying High
it's the same isnt it messed

underablackflag
A friend said he had changed his look...longer dreads...etc, whatever and said there were pics posted on some website, but i can't find any and she can't remember where she'd seen them, ....ANYBODY out there seen the new pics o' Capt'n Jack??? ~pirate:

Flying High
sorry...havent seen any close up pictures...noly from a distance....and duno where i found em messed

underablackflag
aye, thank ye mate, i'll be settin' sail t' be searchin' fer th' new pics and'll let ye kno' if i find 'em pirate

its_all_good
I hope he didnt change his look too much! I like the way he is!

Mådness
Same here. Captain Jack is one of the coolest pirates around, and I'd hate it if they change him. But it is really up to Gore, the costome section and Johnny I suppose. You never know, they may tweek him a bit, but will come out with an almost-the-same-yet-different look. They did it with X-Men, so it is possible

its_all_good
yeah...i just hope they dont change him too much

tinkerbell668
he changed? since when? I dont think they would change the main character, and the biggest teen icon in this movie TOO much...maybe a little bit....but he'll still be a sexy beast yes

its_all_good
From what I have seen (from pictures and things) they didnt really change him at all. Maybe they added something to his hair or something like that but I think that they basically kept him the same!

~dorkerina~
That could be interesting, if they changed it at all it will have to be cool. as long as jack is still himselfit will be okay. the cloths don't change the man. In fact, the whole him impersenating deal, in his list of charges, could be funny. What if at least for a time in the movie, he was stuck in some other cloths. laughing

choosewisely
posted this already

its_all_good
I love that picture!

Barker
http://www.deppimpact.com/potc2_1.html

http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/7290/jack20pn.jpg

~dorkerina~
*random picture of jack*

big grin

spencerspider
lol looks weird

choosewisely
blah blah blah

spencerspider
jail again? wtf

its_all_good
http://photobucket.com/albums/y69/potcii_dmt/?start=0 here is a place with a lot of pictures

~dorkerina~
*picture of jack the monkey*

Flying High
heh heh one of the boats is called 'Edinburgh'

im just accross the water from edinburgh in fife lol...

«§hõnknêss»
Paictures

~dorkerina~
blink ..........

«§hõnknêss»
*copy's the bunny in ur sig* BUNNY eek!

choosewisely
i did it 2 but i aint got room left erm

~dorkerina~
WORLD DOMINATION!!!! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA bunny big grin it makes me smile

bordom
Wow I am so drooling over those pics...

choosewisely
sigh

bordom
why the sigh choose??? erm

choosewisely
nuthing

~*~pinkypie~*~
oo, dat site rules it does, wat ceromony/show was he in makeup on!!!! wif dat guy on da stage???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.