Favorite Movie Genre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Susan-Storm
Mine Has to Be well Adventure. What you think

jediprson
sci-fi rulz

DeVi| D0do
I love film noir. And where is 'thriller'?

All of those can be good, it totally depends on the movie...

Solo
Film Noir is probably my favorite genre also. Followed by Drama.

Cinemaddiction
Don't have one, can't have one.

Mandorallen
I have a thing for war movies, and crime movies.

but besides that I love all genre's.

Nevermind
I really can't choose each have their pros and cons. Maybe Drama & Noir?

BackFire
Horror, for the most part.

Though it heavily depends on my mood.

Cringe
I prefer Good Dramas above all else.

Blue_Butterfly
I'd say horror would be one. I'd also choose romance if I could. Two TOTALLY different genres but oh well.

gshkris7272
i like science fiction anad adventuresmile

moogle_xenocide
i like movies like fight club,requium for a dream and trainspotting.i dont know exactly what category they fall under so i randomly picked

forumcrew
i think the issue is so many movies fall into multiple genres.. and some get more detailer, like crime or war, or just action or something.. but yea thriller and also COMEDY are missing which are likely 2 big categorys. I just think its too hard to classify everything.

DeVi| D0do
And 'animation' isn't really a genre... it's a medium.

Wolfie
A few years ago, I would say comedy. In recent years, horror has really drawn me in though so I'll have to go with that.

olchik
My favourite genre is romance

stunna1773
horror owns all

Revan Souer
Personnal I like movies that cross over, like a sci-fi horror like the thing or movies that are hard to class like Momento

Susan-Storm
Stupid me forgot to add Comedy

WindDancer
Spaghetti Westerns and Samurai flicks.

mmmmoley
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Don't have one, can't have one.

yeah, is a bit of a tough 1 - think it depends on what kinda mood your in really!

bahhh_yeti
WEAZ COMEDY AND PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER AT?!?!?!

jnr hiphop
I can't pick one out of those, but it's action, comedy and horror.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Wolfie
A few years ago, I would say comedy. In recent years, horror has really drawn me in though so I'll have to go with that.

That's the same with me, but instead of years its been over the last few months.

MildPossession
Too many film genres and their sub genres to choose from, love all sorts of the films.

papabeard
Horror, Comedy and Drama

gshkris7272
I love fantasy,action,adventure,

Imperial_Samura
Genre doesn't play much of a part for me, I like a wide variety, if I like a movie, then I like it - although I am always interested in good comedy, as well as sci-fi and fantasy (shame there doesn't seem to be that much good sci-fi or fantasy around at the moment.)

Out and out action is probably one of my least favorites.

redcaped
I'd like to be a toon!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.