Joiner King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I just got the Joiner King and I'm going to start reading it in a few days once I've finished Shatterpoint. Has anyone else read it yet? I know it's a few months old already. (I got it for 3 bucks, so if its bad, its okaystick out tongue)

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I just got the Joiner King and I'm going to start reading it in a few days once I've finished Shatterpoint. Has anyone else read it yet? I know it's a few months old already. (I got it for 3 bucks, so if its bad, its okaystick out tongue)

If it has anything to do with the NJO than I already think it sucks.

DrDoom101
why?

Fishy
Because NJO in general just sucks...

Tangible God
Yep, they should've just called it quits after NJO finished. The series was a wreck, but a necessary wreck to finish off the storyline.

If they're going any further, then they're killing the story's dignity.

Or what remains of it.

Darth Faunus
I read a piece of it. Three guesses as to who the new antagonists are.

. . .

. . .

Hm? You wouldn't have gotten it anyway. They get to fight oversized ants called 'Krilliks'. How original.

Tangible God
I think I saw the same thing on an episode of the Cosby Show.

Deus Ex
Or the failed sitcom "Oops" and the movie "Them".

Tangible God
Man, that was one wacky movie, heh heh heh...(walks away)

Captain REX
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
I read a piece of it. Three guesses as to who the new antagonists are.

. . .

. . .

Hm? You wouldn't have gotten it anyway. They get to fight oversized ants called 'Krilliks'. How original.

Oh...good.

starwarsfreak34
okay... the NJO didn't suck, and no the joiner king isn't a part of the series. it's a bridge between the NJO and the legacy of the force era. and the joiner king is okay to be fair, but i'm reading the second one and its not as good.

Dan Skywalker
What the heck is the Legacy Of The Force era?

Tangible God
Originally posted by starwarsfreak34
okay... the NJO didn't suck, and no the joiner king isn't a part of the series. it's a bridge between the NJO and the legacy of the force era. and the joiner king is okay to be fair, but i'm reading the second one and its not as good. Pure opinion, yet not divine mandate.

Julie
Joiner King was strange at points but not bad overall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.