I think QT should direct a horror film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
When I heard rumours of QT directing a Friday the 13th movie I was interested to see what it would be like, Im sure it would be ace, but since he;s not doing that I think he should still direct a horror film, it would be amazing,

Some crazy zombie, kung fu, guns, knifes, ghosts, vampires, blood, gore, werwolf, alien , demon serial killer s h i t

What do you think?

Myth
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t368260.html

He is sort of. Check out the link and read the part called "Grindhouse." My post is kind of negative about it but never the less, he is making a horror film.

KILLBILLFREAK
Wow that movie would be pretty bloody

papabeard
Cool, Sounds good to me

papabeard
apparently QT and rodriguez worked together on FDTD 3 , Ive not seen it yet, is it any good?

FistOfThe North
If QT made a scary movie it would be the most goriest, detailed horror flik ever seen.

Like you'll probably see a zombie clearly pulling out a liver out its victim, while another zombie punches a hole through an un suspected persons skull only for the zombie to quickly pull out a handful of grey and pink brain matter, lol

with the victim still on the floor as his own brain mineral drips on his half closed eyes, body still twitching, lol..QT sick like that..

papabeard
With any luck..........

Soth
Sounds like aplan. QT would probably re-invent the horror genre. . . or bring it back to its roots, which would almost be the same thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.