Terror High: Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Force
"Mr. Dycias what should we do?" asked Aubri Dycias, Mr. Dycias wife and 2nd hand woman. "I don't have much choice Aubri." replied Mr. Dycias. "Were going to have to kill them while they won't cause us much trouble." Mr. Dycias told her. "Do you hvae a plan?" Aubri asked. "Yes... we're going to take over their school, since they all go to that school." Mr. Dycias said as he began to think. "We'll need about 100 men... guns and tasers and disruptors." Mr. Dycias said as he began to ramble. "But how will we pull it off?" Aubri asked. "Heh, Like Super-genius terrorists, we'll cut all phonelines, anyone who comes in will not get out." Mr. Dycias assured her. "Alright, so when are we going to act?" Aubri asked. "We will strike tomorrow..." Mr. Dycias said as he walked over to his wife and kissed her. "This will be great." He told her. "Alright honey..." She said as she looked at him sexually then walked out of the room. Mr. Dycias smiled beck, then turned around and walked towards his office window, then looked outside, he could see the high school far off in the distance. "Tomorrow, all my trouble will have passed..." He said to himself.....

*beep beep beep beep* "Shutup!" John yelled as he slammed his alarm clock off. "Ugh..." John groaned as he got up from bed, then walked into the bathroom and got in the shower. "Hmm, there's weird about today... oh well." John said as he shook off the feeling. Jon then turn off the shower, stepped out and began to dry himself. Then he brushed his teeth and did everything else and then got dressed and walked downstairs to eat breakfast. "Have a good day at school, hun." John mom said. "I will mom." John said as he got his backpack and headed for the door. "Oh, John... Be careful, i don't like how today feels..." John's mom warned him. "Alright mom, i'll be careful." John said sarcastically. Then walked out of his house and got into his car. He turned on his car and put in a kanye west CD, then he backed out of the driveway and made his way towards school.

The Force
~ Oh i had to ad one more thing, small knifes and other concealable weapons are aloud, so handguns are aloud also, oh and the terrorists don't attack unitl after 1st period~

Family_guy725
Drake woke up to the noise of a loud bang it was the construction workers they had come back to work on the house there roof had been leaking after rubbing the sleep from his eyes his stumbled over to the bathroom and brushed his teeth took a shower and walked downstairs his parents had already left for work they left him a pop tart on the counter he wasnt hungry so tossed it into the trash and took his backpack then walked out of the door. Drake hopped into his new car and drove towards school.

moogle_xenocide
The buzz from an alarm started to sound."ughh..."zypher says as he stumbles through the darkness to the light switch.Zypher walks to the baythroom and throws some water in his face."school..."he says spite fully.Zypher took a shower and stepped outside and started walking to school.He looked toward the street."they dont even relize that theyre killing themselves"he says to himself as the cars continued to pass.He walks across the street and continues walking

Cringe
~Do we know we have our powers?~

Josh awoke early at about 5:30am.His alarm clock went off and aloud the rock station to play loudly.

Josh-Awwwwww

Josh walked into his bathroom and looked into the mirror for a little while his head hurt so bad from the night before.

*Josh sat in his room staring at his wall and listening to music.He then glanced over at a small jar he used to keep change sometimes.He looked and looked and looked.Then all of a sudden he saw blue beam and WHAM! the jar flew at his head.Josh wasnt quite unconscious but he laid on his bed stunned for a few moments.Then he sat himself up and looked at the jar*

Josh-What the heck?

Josh then took a shower,got dressed,worked out for a half an hour,ate breakfast,and then took off on his bike.

Movie_Geek_
Kim heard her alarm go off and hit the button still half asleep. She sat herself up and shook her head trying to wake up. "Grate another day of school. " She put on her jeans a black shirt with a streak of sliver across it and her jacket. The grogginess finely wearing off she went in to the kitchen, her Aunt already at the table. Kim pored a glass of orange juice. "Morning Aunt Kate." "Morning." She said her usual upbeat tone. Kim was amazed how her aunt can wake up in the morning and instantly be in her happy moods. Kim grab her homework of the table and her book bag and went for the door. "I will see you after school Kate." "Hold on a second are you going to eat something!." No time I love you and will see you later." Kim got in her red Jeep and headed for school.

Trickster
(EDIT - Wrong thread. Sorry guys.)

moogle_xenocide
zypher reaches the school and glances at his wacth"im early....i wonder if the libraries open?"i say to myself "it probobly is....your talking to yourself again" *steps inside the school and heads toward the library*

Movie_Geek_
Kim was sitting in the library finishing a report dew in a couple of days up, she always had her work done early. HEr freinds often poked fun at for it but she took it as a coplement. She was just happy that most the other people in school didn't so far she was considered a "geek" as it where.

Wolflet
"Leo, wake up, your going to be late for school." Leolas dad yelled at her. Leola slowly got out of bed, took a quick shower, and then got dressed. She grabbed her iPod and headed outside not wanting to eat. Leola picked up her bike put her headphones on, sorta blasting the music, and rode all the way to school.

Cringe
Josh arrived at school about 20 minutes before it started.He then found his girlfriend waiting for him by the water fountains like always.

Josh was a pretty popular freshman.He didnt have very many guys friend but he had alot of girlfriends who liked him because of his punk "i dont care"attitude.

Jack-Hey Michelle

Michelle-Hey.Walk with me to class.

Jack-Ok

moogle_xenocide
Zypher glanced up from his book"hello"he said to the girl sitting in the chair in front of him"whats your name?"

Movie_Geek_
Kim was a bit surprised to be addressed by the guy next to her. HE looked familiar to, she knew she had seen him around school. "Hello I'm Kim." She said with a small smile. "Your Zypher....right?"

Wolflet
Leola locked her bike up and walked around school waiting for the bell to ring. She ran into a guy that walking with his girlfriend.
"God dammit, watch it." Leola said.

moogle_xenocide
"yeah....what are you working on?" i say pointing to the papers on the table

Movie_Geek_
Kim was about to answer him when her wrist watch went off telling her that she needed to start off for first period or she would get a tardy. "Shit! I need to get going or I will be late>" She quickly starts stuffing tings in her bag and heads for the door.

Family_guy725
Drake parked and walked down by the library he was pissed he got two tickets on his way to school. One for running a red light and another for speeding. He went to see his friends they were beating up a goth kid one of there usual sports. He turned around and walked toward the library today he didnt want to get into anymore trouble then he would already be in. He sat down by Zypher one of the nerdy kids.

moogle_xenocide
"huh"looks at watch"ahh!!!"runs out of the library and goes to first period"ohh noo!! i forgot my book!"rushes to locker and runs back into the class room right after the tardy bell rings"great...."i say sarcasticly

Family_guy725
Drake didnt really have a watch but saw as all the other kids were going he ran off to his first period as well

Wolflet
Leola continued walking and headed to her first class, American History. She never found her history class boring, only because the teacher was always funny.

Movie_Geek_
Kim had just got in the door when the bell rang. "Cuttting that a little close today Kim." said Mr. Edwards Kim swiftly sat in her seat and started taking out her stuff.

moogle_xenocide
"it seems mr.Reshile thinks the tardy slip is a joke.it's not a joke now i want you to write me a 5,000 word essay on why not to be tardy and why the tardy slip is important"said ms.smith"what!thats not fair i was only a second late!!!"i said"for that comment it's now a 7,500 word report do you want more work mr.Reshile?it can always be arranged."she said with an evil grin"no ms.smith"i said spitefully and took my seat

TheQuincy
Colin slammed his locker. He had to go to his gym class. He hated gym class, because he was one of the more athletic kids, despite the fact he played no sports. The gym teacher never did anything exciting. He looked to the locker below his, then walked away. He had a good life. He was Treasurer of the Sophomore class, and was getting through school fine.

Wolflet
Leola sat down and took out paper as the teacher started to talk about the immagrants.

Family_guy725
For the first time in the month DRake was going to make it to class on time! But his luck ran out half way there he encountered a small group of redneck kids he had gotten into a fight with one of them a while back
Drake started it like usual but he really made the redneck made by caliing him an inbred scum after about ten minutes with the help of his pals Drake had gotten rid of his problem the kids were all bloody lying on the ground unconscious Drake walked to class he was bleeding from some cuts on his face and a bloddy nose. "Who was it this time" Drakes teacher asked him. "Some old friends" Drake responded.

Family_guy725
edit

Cringe
Josh and Michelle took a seat towards the back so they could talk and makeout when the teacher had her back turned.

moogle_xenocide
((um..double post family guy?))

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by Family_guy725
For the first time in the month DRake was going to make it to class on time! But his luck ran out half way there he encountered a small group of redneck kids he had gotten into a fight with one of them a while back
Drake started it like usual but he really made the redneck made by caliing him an inbred scum after about ten minutes with the help of his pals Drake had gotten rid of his problem the kids were all bloody lying on the ground unconscious Drake walked to class he was bleeding from some cuts on his face and a bloddy nose. "Who was it this time" Drakes teacher asked him. "Some old friends" Drake responded.

Kim looked up from her paper when Drake walked in. " The tough guy of the school." I guess you weren't vary close. The teacher shot her a a warning look at the statement.

TheQuincy
Colin made the decision. He'd cut gym. It was too troublesome to go. He figured out a strategy where he would walk in a certain pattern. This way no one would find him. He headed off down to the hallway and saw several kids knocked out. "Drake" he sighed.

Cringe
The teacher turned her back and Josh and Michelle kissed for the first time that day.It felt so good.Josh loved when they kissed.He good taste her strawberry live gloss and could feel her warm presence on his face.They stopped at sat straight again before the teacher could suspect anything.They smiled at each other.

Iron
Alex woke up and got out of bed and took a shower then brushed his teeth.Alex drove his car to school and walked to his class which was Biology.

Cringe
Josh-What the heck?

Josh walked over to the broken vase which was now on the floor.The saw some kind of brusing to vase.It was a small black circle where he saw the beam hit.

Josh then looked at a picture frame.He stared at it and stared and stared until the vase came flying at his head.

JOSH-AAAH!

2Tidus!
(This is going rather fast guys, maybe we should slow it up a notch. The Force hasn't even posted yet. Could someone please give me a recap of the 2 pages?)

Movie_Geek_
(( We have all just said how we woke up and got to school. A little about what we did befor and it is the start of first period.))

feralboy
Angel woke up late."another of day of school.well i gotta look my best."she took her shower,curled her hair,etc. she but on some blue jeans and a pink tank top with a furry pink jacket and a pair of knee high pink stiletto boots. "bye dad, bye mom."
mother & dad-"bye Angel"
Angel got in her Cobra red and drove to McDonald's then to school.
as she walked in she saw her group."hey"

Cringe
The teacher was now looking at the students as she taught.No make-out sessions anymore Josh thought.He glanced over at Michelle.She was paying close attention.Josh layed his head down on his desk and though about what exactly was going on the previous night.

Josh had fallen back by the sudden impact of the picture frama.

Josh-Awww.

He stood up still rubbing his forehead.

He then put the picture back up on the his dresser and focused on it again.This time when it came flying at him he grabbed it before it hit his forehead.

Josh-AHA!

Teacher-Mr Calvin!

Josh sat up straight and looked at the teacher.

Josh-Yes Mam.

Teacher-What are you doing?

Josh-Just-uh-relaxing my head mam.

Teach-Well do the relaxing in the principles office.

Josh-Awwww

Josh glanced at Michelle and she gave a sad look and walked to the principles office.

feralboy
Angel bumped into Josh"hey watch it."

moogle_xenocide
the teacher made a mistake while writing on the board

"um...ms.smith you made a mistake"i say

"what are you talking about my work is perfect!"she said in a snobbish way

"no.. you made a mistake"i walk up to the board and corrcts her.

"thats it mr.reshile my authority here is absolute and that means i'm never wrong.go to the priciples office!NOW!"she screams

.i start walking to the principles office"stupid power-hungry,egotistical b****"I mutter

TheQuincy
"Well so much for that plan" colin thought to himself as he was sent to the principle's office. He had a great organized plan for not getting caught, but was too lazy to follow through with it. He let himself get caught.

Cringe
Josh-Sorry

He stared at Angel as she walked away...he stared.....and stared.

Josh-Ahh what am i doing?

He didnt exactly want the girl to come flying back at him.

He continued walking to the principles office.

feralboy
angel turned around and walked toward Josh"i'm sorry" all her friend telling her not to say such to a losser

Cringe
~My character is actually quite a popular freshman who the girls adore wink ~

Josh-No problem.Whats your name?

moogle_xenocide
"stupid bi***.thinking she all high and mighty-"
*walks into a support beam*
"stupid pole....faulty..building"i say angrily
*continues muttering to self and sees josh*
"great...another person to make fun of me"i say sarcasticly to myself
"your talking to yourself again..."

feralboy
~but is he with seniors~
"Angel.like the best girl here"

Cringe
~No but girls still like him.They find something unique and different in him and want to be around him~

Josh-Pfff.What makes you think your so great?

TheQuincy
Colin turned the corner. He saw josh and angel, and (moogle)

feralboy
"head cheerleader,head drum major, my looks,my car,my clothes,the way i dance.now what about you"

Cringe
~Moogle?~

moogle_xenocide
((my chars name is zypher))

*stops and sees angel and josh*
"i wonder what this is about"i say dismally to myself
"stop talking to yourself!"i say in my mindi
"alright ill stop....jerk"
"i heard that"
*starts to listen in on the conversation*
"this is a new low for you..fine go ahead and ignore me"

TheQuincy
(whatever moogle's name is)

Iron
walk out of Biology and sees Zypher and says hi

moogle_xenocide
"um..hi?......"
that was weird.no one ever says hi to me...

Family_guy725
Drake began writing his notes down and then his pen broke spraying ink all over his paper that he had spent so much time on and on his new jeans. "Dammit this is just what i needed!" he yelled out. Everyone looked at him. "Mr.Johnson i think i have had quite enough of you and your foul mouth today go to the principals office NOW!!" Yelled Drakes teacher. DRake went out of class and saw quite a few people out there too.

moogle_xenocide
"wow..."i say as i begin noticing the people coming toward the principals office
thats odd

feralboy
Angel placed her hand on her head.dropping to her knees.she was sensing the hostility of the teachers

moogle_xenocide
glances into a nearby classroom and sees angel
weird things are happening in this school
i think to myself as i notice the paper in my hand is burning
"ahh!what the hell"i say

The Force
~yes we have our powers, but since we're all young we don't know much about them and we can't use them as throughly as we'd like, but like i said before, our powers really come out, whenever we're in dire need of them~

John made it to school, but unfortunately that traffic jam had made him late. John got to school and parked in his spot, then got out of his car and ran inside. John had just barely made it to his 1st period which was Physics. John took a seat in his desk, then looked around for his friends.

Iron
goes to Pyhsics and sees John and says hi

The Force
John noticed alex as he sat down "Wassup alex." John greeted Alex

Iron
notin much you

The Force
"Something about today just feels wierd...but i don't know what it is." John told Alex

Cringe
Originally posted by feralboy
"head cheerleader,head drum major, my looks,my car,my clothes,the way i dance.now what about you"

Josh-I can act any way I want to and be myself and still be popular.

Movie_Geek_
Kim had seen Drake sent out of class, which is not unusual, but he had a way of getting "lost" as he would put it. The Teacher had sent her out into the hall to make sure he went this time when she saw everyone in the hall. "Whats up guys?" Kim recognized most of them either because they where popular or she had seen them around school, but had not spoken to most of them.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Justin had just arrived, late as always. He ran down the hall to his locker and quickly grabbed his stuff.

"Dammit... Its one of those days...." He collected himself, and immediatly went to go to his first period class when he ran into Kim.

"Oh, Hey, how are you?" He said, and then moved past her down the hall. He thudded down the hall, and reached his class still 2 minutes early.

"Bell will ring any minute now." The teacher said.

Iron
i guess i now what you mean man said Alex

feralboy
angel walked in physics after josh had upset her."John!!"waving her hand

Movie_Geek_
Kim had seen that Drake had made it to the office and that was all she needed and turned to go back to class.

moogle_xenocide
"hello"i say to the other people going to the priciples office.
sees kim passing by"hi kim"i say quickly
i greeted people!whats wrong with today!!!

Movie_Geek_
Kim smiled, "Hello again zypher."

Honda_Tadakatsu
Justin sat in his desk and hurriedly tried to write his homework.

"shit, Shit, Shit, First period, 2 minutes...."

moogle_xenocide
"well...um bye"starts walking away
idiot
"i know i am so stop reminding me"
yeah talking to yourself is starting to get annoying
"well your me so hah!"
hey guys!
oh great this version is back
smiles

Movie_Geek_
(( Hay Honda! Glad to see a good RP player back.))

Kim walked back down the hall the way she had come. All the kids in the hall where giving her a odd feeling....It was odd the so many people had just happen to be near the office, but she got a odd vibe from them.....Kim just shrugged it off and kept walking.

TheQuincy
Colin leaned up against the wall with his hands in his pockets. "Aren't we supposed to be in the principle's office?" he asked unattentively

moogle_xenocide
"well the large amount of people getting in trouble probobly has something to do with it"
wheeeeeeee
^I am going to destroy you

Movie_Geek_
Originally posted by moogle_xenocide
"wheeeeeeee
^I am going to destroy you

(( What is that for? ))

moogle_xenocide
((my character has slight psychological problems
is his happy self that he likes to keep quiet
this is his sad pessimistic self that he argues with alot and he cant seem to shut him out))

Movie_Geek_
(( I thought are powers only show themselves when we are in trouble or in a rare instance.))

moogle_xenocide
((yeah....i sorta forgot about that.........))

riku-chan
"This is so stupid." Kai grumbled. "This hall is way too small for all these people."

She pushed her way to her locker, a blank canvas under one arm, backpack slung over her shoulder and a brush stuck artistically into her hair. Reaching her locker, Kai opened it only to have it slammed immediately in her face.

"Grrrr! Quit it Greg!" she yelled at the jock who had just slammed the door. Sarcastically, Kai taunted him. "Don't you have something to do with your little cheerleader girlfriend?"

"Where's my report?" the jock asked.

"I told you I wouldn't do it. I'm not one of your mindless followers." she opened her locker again.

"We'll you can pay up another way if you want" looking at her hungrily.

"Oh, go f*** your self" she slammed the locker door and stormed off to class.

moogle_xenocide
"the tensions in this school are starting to rise...."
Yay i have something to entertain myself with

riku-chan
9 moogle_xenocide, what's your chara name? )

walks straight into your character. "Move it kid."

moogle_xenocide
((the names zypher))

"thanks for the compliment"i say in an overly sarcastic voice
grr.......

Family_guy725
Drake saw that his teacher had sent one of the people out to check on him. The principal came out of the bathroom he seemed to be a slob Drake doubted the guy even washed his hands but did how most people do with cops. "We have this conversation far too often Drake it's the same thing every single day with you and frankly im tired of it you cuss during class and beat up some kids i think were gonna have to suspend you Drake unless you can fix your attitude!" He principal yelled.
Drake simply nodded his head. "Well Mr.(whatever the dudes name is) I didn't mean to hurt them as bad as i did and the words kinda just came out i didn't mean to cuss" Drake said in a very fake way. "Drake I'm not an idiot you give the same exact excuse everyday" the principal took out a folder and slammed it on the desk. It had pictures of all the kids he had beaten right after the damage. Drake laughed even though he wanted to hold it in Drake was twisted like that.

moogle_xenocide
sees drake walking out of the principals after a rather lengthy time period
"im next...."
walks into principles office
"hello mr.reshile.. *principles looksat detetion slip*..you do need to control yourself"
"she's and incompetent teacher thats mad with power..."i say spitefully
if he doesnt beleive it we can get revenge...evil face
"no we cant do that" i say in my mind
you will listen to me

"even if thats true you still must respect your teachers"
okay first we'll plant the bear traps...
"shut up!"i shout
"huh?..."said the dazed principal"oh um go to class"
"really no punishment?!"i say excitedly
"no mr.reshile just get out of here"
damn i really wanted to do that plan
"be quiet...."

riku-chan
Greg grabs her arm "Come one kai. You real pretty. Let's go find a empty room."
"Prevert! Jerk!" Kai drops her canvas and slugs him with her free hand. "Get away from me you creep!" a circle forms around them
blood running from his mouth, he rams her up against the wall. "Come on."
"Get the Hell away from me!" Ske knees him and and then punches his in the stomach.

~five minutes later~
Kai stood outside of the principal office.

moogle_xenocide
walks out of principles office and sees a guy with blood coming out of his mouth on the floor
dont remember when you beat someone up.it was the day i was born hehehe....
flashback
"hey loser give me some money"said a jock from school
"no..."stares at book and continues reading
"its an order geek!"punches me in the stomache
"gimme your money"he starts punching me in the stomache and kicking me
"STOP IT!"i shout
takes a nearby pipe and start hitting him in a blind rage
"arghhhhhh
picks up some heavy rocks and runs behind him andthrows them at the back of his head.i then stand on his head before a teacher forces me to get off
"i told him to stop
end flash back
"dont remind me of that..."

feralboy
angel sat in her seat with her legs crossed and chewing on some gum.
-DON"T CHAA WISH YOUR GIRL-her phone rang."damit i can't have 5 f*cking seconds to my self. mom what do you want."

teacher -umm Angel go to the office

moogle_xenocide
takes mental notes of the people going to the officve
"theres more than the usual........."
of course there is to idiot

riku-chan
watching the other people pour into the office, kai stayed silent and sat in the corner.

feralboy
Angel walked slow to the office
the principle looked at angel"well angel i'm shocked "
angel sat down"well with time people and things change into other things,most of tem we don't like.
principle-seeing it's your first time just hed back to class

Cringe
~Ok I'm going to change the time of my previous flashback to about 5 years ago ok.~

Principle-Well well well,Mr Krammar,sleeping in class?

Josh-No sir *josh sat there with a serious and concerned look on his face like he actually cared about what the principle had to say*

Principle-Thats not what your teacher said.She said she caught you with your head on the desk facing away from her.

*Josh nodded*

Principle-So......

Josh-I just laid my head down for a little bit.I didnt go to sleep.

Principle-I see.Are you being disrespectful right now?

*Josh shook his head*

Principle-Well thats what it seems like to me.

Josh-Oh.

Principle-Hmmmm.I need you to pick up trash for an hour after school.When your in class you pay attention.

*Josh shrugged*

Josh-Whatever

Principle-Make it two hours!Do you wanna try for three?

*Josh shook his head*I geuss not.

Principle-Ok,you can leave.

*Josh smirked as he got up*

Principle-Its three!

Josh-Ok *he left*

riku-chan
Kai entered the office and sat down she looked at the principal and then out the window sighing.

"So kai. what happened this time?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You don't remember beating up the varsity quarterback?"

"Nope. All I did was defend myself from a jerk."

"That's no what Laurn the chereleader said."

he looks at her for a moment, she sighs again

"She said you attacke Greg unprovoked."

"Yeah whateva." she made no attempt to escape the blame. the principal would side with an athlete no matter what.

"It's the 11th time this year. Well, it's your usual punishment. detention afterschool one hours."

"sure." she got up and left.

"Stupid jock ruined my canvas." she looked at the canvas with blood splatter all over it.

The Force
Mr. Dycias's 1st hand man, Diego, walked up to the front doors of the school, then walked in. He had his gas mask on, then he took out his cell phone and called Mr. Dycias. "Trae, all the men are in place, and everything is set up.... should we strike now?" Diego asked Mr. Dycias. "Go ahead..." Mr. Dycias responded. "Alright... Choke them." Diego ordered to one of the men in control of the AC system. "Yes Sir." He responded, then he sent a steady stream of sleeping gas in the AC systems. I affected everone that was in the building.

John began to alittle drowsy, then he looked around at eveyone else, who seemed to be getting drowsy also. John stood up "What the he... is... going...." That was all John got out, before he hit the ground. The rest of the classroom followed suit.

Cringe
Josh was on his way back to his classroom to give his teacher a stupid apology.Why should I apologive to her?He though,I shouldnt have to apologize to her for resting my freaking head!When I get in there i;m gonna tell her what I think of her and her crumy math class!He was just around the corner from the teachers classroom when he started to feel nauscious.

Jack-What-what-t-the hell?

*Jack collasped feet from his classroom*

Jack flew through the air along the freeway close to his house.He soared over the car,the trucks,the diesels,and.........his dad's car.He flew with the car.He followed it around every corner and around every sharp turn.He didnt know why and he didnt know what the purpose of it was but he keep following waiting for something to happen.Waiting for something to happen that would change the rest of his life.

Then he saw it.The tow-truck head down a street that currently did not have a stop sign on a connecting street.Jack followed his dad's car towards the intersection.Jack suddenly knew what was going to happen.He knew the horrible fate his dad was about to enquire.He flew as fast as he could.He tried as hard as he could to reach his dad before the truck did and tell him to stop and warn him if the dangers that lied ahead.But he couldnt everytime he kept getting close to the car he kept being pushed away by an invisible force keeping him from controlling his dad's destiny.The car was only yards away from the intersection and then Jack saw the terrible crash.He saw the tow-truck plow into his dads car the second the car reached into the middle of the intersection.The tow truck blew the front end of the car out of the road and into a ditch near the side of the road.Jack could tell that his father had been instantly killed and probaly suffered less than a second of pain.

After the crash the invisible force that prevented Jack from getting close to the car left and he was able to get up close and personal with the fears that had followed him for five agonizing years.

He crept close to the car.Each second filled with terror and suspense not know what to find.He crept closer until he could see into the car from the drivers side window.He saw his bloody,cut up dad sitting there without a seat-belt on.His head halfway out the window.

Jack saw that weeping.

Trickster
Rowan had had a free period first, but since he didn't have a car, he had spent it outside in the football stands. A couple of his clique were with him, watching him with avid interest as he dealt out the pack of cards in front of him. The cards were his own design, and he found as long as he was creating cards, then his drawings were pretty amazing. No matter how much he tried, though, he could never get such results on other materials.

Placing down a card, he saw the face of the Sun on the bench in front of him.
"The Sun," he muttered to himself, putting down the next card face down, until there was an eight card circle around the Sun. Flipping one over, he said, "The present," Another, the wolf, "Danger comes in packs. The watch, time. The candle... Burning away? Time burning away? Yin Yang, the balance... What with? Ah, light. So we are unbalanced to the darkness.

"Which card next?" he paused, his hand swaying back and forth over the two remaing cards. Suddenly, he picked one, "Death. That's ominous. So what is left... True life?" Rowan's tone was surprised, "Death leaves true life, whilst danger is present and time grows short. All the while, the balance is overweighed in darkness. What could that mean?"

His friends, used to this pause while he considered the meaning behind the lay of the cards, began talking about the next school basketball game, as a couple of them played on the team.

(Hey, Force, since my power is passive, can it be in use pretty much all the time? Obviously isn't very powerful - and he still has to learn how to use it properly. Perhaps he can use it divulge the truth, if somebody is telling the truth, or what is the right course of action.)

The Force
~alright, yeah you can trick~

Iron
Alex woke up inside a cell and asked to himself where is everybody? Alex yelled out help is there anyone else here anyone?

TheQuincy
Colin sat behind the doors of the front entrance. He was glancing down at the floor, almost asleep. He woke up when the door pushed him gently to the side. He peeked out of his right eye and saw him. A man with a gas mask. Colin didn't even have time to react, and he saw the gas emit from the ac ducts. Colin got the full blast of it. And was knocked out cold.

Honda_Tadakatsu
"Justin, didn't do your homework again?" The teacher said. "Thats it, Go to the Principal's office."

"urgh.." Justin grunted, and walked out of the room, leaving everything he brought to school at his seat.

He arrived at the office and looked around,
"Shit, did you all forget to do your homework?"

No one answered him, but he saw Kai walking away with a ruined canvas, red paint seemingly splattered all over it. He stopped to talk to her.

"Hey! Thats, and intresting picture?"

Kai kept on walking. Justin shrugged it off as an artistic thing, and continued to walk into the Principals office.

"Ahh, Justin, sit down."

"Whats up?"

"You didn't do your homework, again."

"Yea, i had a thing last night, with stuff." Justin lied, he'd been playing video games again.

"Well, you've got afterschool, tonight."

"Damn, alright." He went to get up

"Watch your language, young man."

Justin walked out. He saw even more people going in and coming out, some looking angry, others confused. He was in the middle of the hallway,on his way to class when the gas went off. He looked around the hall, looking for the source of the hissing noise, when he started to feel drowsy.

"Huh, probably shoulda slept....last....night...." He collapsed, his body hitting the floor with a hard *Smack*. No one noticed this, though, for everyone else was equally asleep.

Trickster
Originally posted by The Force
~alright, yeah you can trick~

~Thx Force - just noticed the blatantly offensive list of powers. Thought it might be interesting to see a character with a more passive power. smile Nice to see you back, btw, dude.~

Rowan looked up, flummoxed. He didn't know what the cards were trying to tell him, so he swept them up, his face dark. Standing, he glanced over at the school building. His friends looked at him expectantly, but he shook his head, then said,
"Fancy going back inside? I reckon we should have a 3 v 3."
One of his friends, the captain of the school basketball team, shrugged, and they left the stands, heading for the back entrance to the school. Rowan commented on the strange black van parked by the gym doors, but they ignored it, and went inside.

TheQuincy
Colin coughed and coughed, but hemade it outside the ubilding. He would have been completely engulfed had he not stayed up against the doors. He glanced up and saw Rowan. he was on all fours. "Rowan?"

Wolflet
Thats not right... Leola said to herself, how can i be sleepy, i never get tired when taking history notes... Leola looked around the class and noticed that she wasnt the other one. She cought a glimse of other students falling asleep too and then blackness.

Trickster
Rowan stopped, his friends too, though one sniggered at the sight. Dropping to one knee, Rowan put an arm under Colin's shoulder, and with the help of Danny, the basketball captain, he lifted the boy from the floor, steadying him.
"Hey, you guys, go find the nurse," Danny said, and the rest of the team filed inside, "We'll follow along.

"Don't worry, Colin, we'll take you to the nurse, okay?" Rowan told him, and they turned to re-enter the building.

stick out tongue
~I think Force wants us all asleep - am I right, Force?~

feralboy
as angel walked down the hall she felt all emtions around the school hat."these head aches are gining wor."then she and her friend fall to the clod floor

Movie_Geek_
Kim sat in her seat and was taking notes down from the Bord when she let out a yawn. She felt her eye lids get heavy and start to fall. She shook her head to try and stay awake. She looked around most of the kids had there heads down and the teacher was........She slip on the side of her desk and fell asleep.

TheQuincy
-yea i think we all get taken somewhere. -

Movie_Geek_
(( well it is hard because The Force is not on tell later and we do not really know yet how to play.))

moogle_xenocide
runs in the halls

notices gas comeing from the vents
"huh......"
run from the gas!
"what?..."i ask
run!it looks suspicious
"since when have you carded about my well being"i ask sadly
if you go down so do I now run!
"im getting sleepy...."*yawns
collapses and falls asleep

The Force
Originally posted by Trickster
Rowan stopped, his friends too, though one sniggered at the sight. Dropping to one knee, Rowan put an arm under Colin's shoulder, and with the help of Danny, the basketball captain, he lifted the boy from the floor, steadying him.
"Hey, you guys, go find the nurse," Danny said, and the rest of the team filed inside, "We'll follow along.

"Don't worry, Colin, we'll take you to the nurse, okay?" Rowan told him, and they turned to re-enter the building.

stick out tongue
~I think Force wants us all asleep - am I right, Force?~

~yeah kinda, but i have an alternative, one of the men with the guns gets you earlier than expected erm~

"What's the status of them all?" Diego asked one of men. "Sir, it seems like 90% of them are asleep." the man replied. "Good, now get the men and transport all of the kids to the gyms, girls to one, and boys to the other...Oh and Mrs. Dycias says not to do anything WITH the girls." Diego said then glared at the man. "I get what you mean sure, and will do." The henchman said as he ran off to contact the others.

Movie_Geek_
Kim was on the ground when the she started to wake. Her head hurt a lot, like some thing was pounding inside her head. Sound seemed to echo....."where am I....."

feralboy
angel laid there as the gas began to clear

moogle_xenocide
drowsily wakes up

"what the hell happened?
see i told you!i should've taken over.Idiot!
"shut up already"
never!
"i hate you..."
hey whats that?
sees armed people in uniforms outside
"weird things are happening here...."

feralboy
angel slowly wakes up coughing from the gas."air"she noticed she was in the gym."how did i get here."as her vision rapidly came back she looked for Stacy or lee."Stac,Lee.come on."

TheQuincy
Colin's eyes opend wide. "WHAT THE HELL?" he asked distraughyt. Henoticed he was in the back gym.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Justin wakes up, face up, looking at the gym ceiling. Wait a minute, this was the northern gym, "I'm never in here." He turns his head to the right and looks at his watch, "Its 1st period, history...." He looks around, and sees men with guns at the entrances. He sits up, and a man yells something inaudible, the gas having played Havoc upon his senses. The man comes over, and kicks Justin back onto his back.

"What the ****?" Justin heres himself say, almost inaudibly. He rolls over to the side and gets up again. Soon four more guards arrive, aiming their weapons at him.

"Cease, and decist, sit down, and just wait kid, don't waste your life." One of the men said, Justin's senses finally coming back to him. Justin listened, and sat down, he looked about for anyone he knew, and he recognized that skitzo kid,(MOOGLE). He looks toward him and motions with his hands that he's confused, giving a shrug.

"Hey, You guys, whats going on here." Justin asked the guards.

"Shut it kid!"

moogle_xenocide
((my names zypher))

*writes on two slips of paper*
on paper:
shut your mouth and do as they say
wait and see what theyre planning(if any)
then make a break for it
i dont want any of you to screw this up

slides it across the floor to the only other two kids that are awake

The Force
There were 7 men guarding the doors outside of both gyms and there were 3 inside each of the gyms. All of the men were loaded with, Automatic weapons, hangdun, gas grenades, taser and knives. "Diego... Some of the kids are finally starting to wake up." One of the men, told diego who, at the time, was in the front office, holding the prinicipal hostage. "Good, I'll make the announcement." Diego said as he got onto the PA system.

John opened his eye slightly, then yawned. "Ugh, what happened?" John said then he coughed a couple times, because of the gas. Then he rubbed his head and his necklace begin to hover, with a blue light around it. John noticed this then put his necklace back on his chest and looked around to see if anyone else had notice. "Damnit, i wish this whole thing wasn't so random." John said as he got onto his knees.

"..... Goodmorning Children, My name is Diego Visomarra, and today your being held captive until a couple of students are taken away, to be killed. Panic how you wish, It may just be you. Adios." Diego said as he turned the system off and laughed evilly, then turned to look at the principal. "That should get them alittle rawled up." Diego said as he rubbed his hands together.

"Huh...." John said as he had a look of fear and confusion on his face. "Who are they going to kill?" John asked himself as he got up and looked at the other guys that were already awake because of the loud announcement.

moogle_xenocide
"theyre going to kill people?hmm...i thought they were going to be using us as bargaining chips"
i have something to look foward to!i wonder who theyre going to kill?
"i really want to hurt you"

The Force
~oh yeah, yall can act as some of the gaurds also~

feralboy
angel looked around.of course being a drama queen she couldn't take things to far."We're to good to die."a ball formed in front of her forehead. "what the?"then the ball went inside a guards head.then he began to look at angel."oh no i can't die"the the man turned around and began to shot the other guards

The Force
"Sir, we've found one, and she's taken control of one of the men." One of the gaurds told Diego. "Then waste the man and knock out the girl..." Diego told the guard. One of the other gaurds shot the man, who was being controlled, in the head, then went over to check on the other gaurds wounds. "We've got 1 dead, and 2 injured sir." the gaurd told diego. "That's fine, replace them." Diego told the gaurd. "Yes sir." The gaurd replied. 3 more men then came into the gym and one gaurd loaded a tranquilizer.

John quickly turned his head toward the southern gym. "Was that gun fire?" He asked himself, then he got up and walked closer to the wall.

TheQuincy
Colin walked over to John. "No use. We aren't going to get out of here. Best thing to do now is just sit here, and wait to tdie"

feralboy
"whats happen to me"then a black wave of fear came from her head.as angel fell to the floor .a dragon was implanted into everyone in the gyms head.

The Force
John glared at colin. "I don't believe that i'm going to die here, i just can't." John said as he looked down at the floor.

"What the hell!" one of the main guards yelled. "This girl is more trouble than she's worth." The guard said as he tried to get the image out of his head. "Diego, can't we just kill her now?" He asked. "No, not yet, Mr. Dycias will give the word." Diego told him.

TheQuincy
Colin looked at John. He didn't really know him. "Just sit tight. I'm cooking up a plan"

feralboy
angel got back up.with several of the psionic balls around her . this time they stunned several guards and classmate. "help us "girls shouted at the top of their lunges." i'm a freak"angel ran under the bleachers.tears falling down her cheeks

The Force
John looked at colin and raised an eyebrow. "What do you have in mind?" John asked Colin

"Take her down!" One of the guards said right as 2 of the free gaurds shot 2 tranq darts into Angel's neck, and side. "That should shut her up." The guard said as he signal one of the other guards to take her out of the gym. "Let's see her try that psychic stuff with this device on her..." The guard who was walking toward her said.

The Force
~g2g~

TheQuincy
"well it appears u are uninformed." colin said unentertained. "Perhaps you don't remember when the guys drilled the man size hole through the girls locker room from the outside?" he aske dlifting an eyebrow. "I say one of us goes through it, then goes and gets help."

moogle_xenocide
"we need a distraction first."
looks around and sees a can of air freshener lying around
"does anyone have an igntion source?"i say as i grab the can

Iron
A guard comes to Alex's cell and says wake up! Alex wakes up and the guard opens up the cell takes Alex away in a van blindfolded.

moogle_xenocide
stares at can intensely."i need you to explode."
your talking to a can
"stupid can..."
start banging it against the floor.
"arghhh!"
can sprays can and fire comes out
"hey we got another one!"he says to another gaurd
"run for it!"i tell them as the guards inject me with a tranque and shove me in a van

daisuke
(er.... recap from the time everyone was in the principal's office.)

moogle_xenocide
((gas came in knocked out everyone put all the boys in one area and the girls in another and now theyre taking those that show their telepathic powers))

Cringe
Josh had already woken up and had heard the freakish announcement.Josh glanced at Michelle and saw her barely waking up.

"Michelle we have to get out of here!"

"What?Why?" she asked confused and still sleepy.

"Some men are in the building trying to kill students.We have to find a safe place to hide!",Josh said anxiously.

"I dont u-understand" Michelle replied still confused and now a little bit scared.

"I'll explain more when where safe but right now we need to get out of here.Come on!" Josh said,now shouting because of all the noise made from panicking students.

Michelle wearilly got up and followed Josh out the classroom.Josh could see the men with guns searching threw the students,trying to find the ones they where looking for.Michelle's weary look now turned to terror as she saw the kids running in caous.Trying to find a way out but being confronted with armed guards at every exit.Josh even saw a brief glimspe of a student being shot in the head as he turned the corner.There was not time to look back but even if there was he doubted he want to.What going on?, he wondered.He couldnt spend time thinkings about what was happening.Right now his priority was getting himself and Michelle to safety.Josh knew this school rather well despite his size.He knew he was only about two turns away from the janitors closet that had an entrance to the basement inside of it.That would be a safe place to hide till it became safe.He was now only feet from the door until he saw a henchman heading towards him.He stood infront of michelle and before the man could take a grab at him Josh took a swing at his jaw and had made contact with powerful force.The man fell on the ground.

"Hurry Michelle get it",Josh yelled as he opened the janitors closet.He was suprise it wasnt locked until he saw the moping bucket and a dead janitor laying just feet from him.Poor guy,Josh thought as he got Michelle into the closet.He was then about to get into the closet himself when he was grabbed from behind.The henchman he though he knocked out was back up again and eager for revenge.Josh saw the obviously broken nose the man now contained.The man swung a fist at Josh and for Josh,time froze.Josh could the see the slow moving hand linger in the air as the man made a growling face.It seemed somehow,someway Josh was experiencing slow-motion.WHAT IS GOING ON!,he thought to himself.He was so confused.He looked at the guys hand and yelled "AHHHHHHHHHHH".He saw a small beam hit his arm and then time unfroze.The beam,coming from Josh's eyes,seemed to be holding the man's arm in place.Then it pushed him back towards more lockers.The man smashed agaisnt the lockers with great force and fell forward,unconscious.

Josh looked the small hole on the man's arm and then ran into the basement.He rushed down the stairs that led to the basement and met up with Michelle."Are you ok?!"they both yelled at each other in unison.Then they hugged and briefly kissed."Whats going on?!",Michelle demanded."I dont know",Josh replied but i'm going back up."What?!Why?!ARE YOU CRAZY?!Those men had guns and werent afraid to use them!Did you see the janitor!",Michelle screamed with rage."Yeah I saw and i'll be careful but the other students need me.I'll be back.I promise.",Josh said with an encouraging voice.Michelle leaned in and hugged him.All the while weeping.Josh had to pull away and walk out of the basement.He turned around briefly and saw a large flashing light coming from the basement.Had michelle already found the light.Until then the only light was pouring out from the janitors closet at the top of the stairs.Michelle seemed shook up.How could she have found the light so quickly.Or was it light?Josh didnt have time to think about it and he walk in front the of the door.

"Time to see what I can really do" he said.Then he opened the door.

daisuke
(thanks)

Kai woke up, her hand covered in blue paint. "What happened?" All she was able to remember was some type of gas leaking under the door and feeling really tired. Now she was laying across the floor of the art closet. Pushing open the door to the enclosed space, she stepped out shaking her head and blinking. She couldn't have been so tired as to fall asleeping in the supply closet. Looking up, she noticed that everyone was gone. "Fire drill or something? What happened to everyone?".

moogle_xenocide
wakes up in a daze
"uggghhh...what happened....im going to die."
lets asses this situiation rationally.hey a pipe!break a window and get the hell outta here
"can't...to...weak....later."

feralboy
angel woke up in the hall.she knew not to speak .at the same time a big ball hit the guards and freeze their minds.

daisuke
Stumbling out of the Art room, she came upon Angel and the frozen guards. "What the Hell is going on?"

feralboy
"look we gotta get out of here.their planing to kill some of us.just come with me"Angel looked around the corn to see the guards at the boys gym."work.come on work"she tried to use her power.
"hey you girl."angel and the girl both looked like boys to the guards.angel entered the boys gym.with ease but she was shaking with fear.she spotted her best friend John.she slow walked over to him."John.i..i don't want to die."

daisuke
Kai followed the other girl. she looked down as she pasted the guard, but was unhindered b him as she entered the gym. "Could you tell be what's going on now?"

feralboy
Angel turned toward her "i wish i could tell you but you must stay here with me.all i know someones gonna die and things have be happing to us"

Cringe
~Are we suppose to find a way to get ourselves tranqualized?~

feralboy
~oh ok.just forget my last post's.srry for throwing the rp off~

daisuke
Seeing a guard approach them, Kai shrank.

"What are you two doing in here?"

:: please go away, forget about us.... please....please! ::

the guard abruptly turned away and walked over to talk to another guard

Iron
the van arrived at the school the gaurd took Alex in the pricepals room.The guards tied up Alex in the chair and Diego came out and said "Now Alex do you know who I am. No said Alex well it doesnt matter said Diego. Alex your special said Diego. I want you to use your power to search the high school to see whos a mutant and whos not a mutant. No says Alex. Fine said Diego have it your way. Bring out the torture devices. For every time you say you will get shocked Now I'm going to ask you again Will you use your powers to help us. Hell No!! said Alex. Diege shocks him again will you he said with his evil grin. Fine I'll help you said Alex. Thats a good boy said Diego.

Family_guy725
((ok i've browsed some of the pages were all in the gym dicovering our powers i guess right?))
Drake awoke he looked around to see many kids were also there he got up "How the heck did I get in the gym?" Drake thought to himself. He saw guards blocking all the exits. He needed a plan and went to the person he felt he could rely on the most right now Colin. "Colin whats going on and more importantly do we have a plan?" Drake whispered.

The Force
Originally posted by Cringe
Josh had already woken up and had heard the freakish announcement.Josh glanced at Michelle and saw her barely waking up.

"Michelle we have to get out of here!"

"What?Why?" she asked confused and still sleepy.

"Some men are in the building trying to kill students.We have to find a safe place to hide!",Josh said anxiously.

"I dont u-understand" Michelle replied still confused and now a little bit scared.

"I'll explain more when where safe but right now we need to get out of here.Come on!" Josh said,now shouting because of all the noise made from panicking students.

Michelle wearilly got up and followed Josh out the classroom.Josh could see the men with guns searching threw the students,trying to find the ones they where looking for.Michelle's weary look now turned to terror as she saw the kids running in caous.Trying to find a way out but being confronted with armed guards at every exit.Josh even saw a brief glimspe of a student being shot in the head as he turned the corner.There was not time to look back but even if there was he doubted he want to.What going on?, he wondered.He couldnt spend time thinkings about what was happening.Right now his priority was getting himself and Michelle to safety.Josh knew this school rather well despite his size.He knew he was only about two turns away from the janitors closet that had an entrance to the basement inside of it.That would be a safe place to hide till it became safe.He was now only feet from the door until he saw a henchman heading towards him.He stood infront of michelle and before the man could take a grab at him Josh took a swing at his jaw and had made contact with powerful force.The man fell on the ground.

"Hurry Michelle get it",Josh yelled as he opened the janitors closet.He was suprise it wasnt locked until he saw the moping bucket and a dead janitor laying just feet from him.Poor guy,Josh thought as he got Michelle into the closet.He was then about to get into the closet himself when he was grabbed from behind.The henchman he though he knocked out was back up again and eager for revenge.Josh saw the obviously broken nose the man now contained.The man swung a fist at Josh and for Josh,time froze.Josh could the see the slow moving hand linger in the air as the man made a growling face.It seemed somehow,someway Josh was experiencing slow-motion.WHAT IS GOING ON!,he thought to himself.He was so confused.He looked at the guys hand and yelled "AHHHHHHHHHHH".He saw a small beam hit his arm and then time unfroze.The beam,coming from Josh's eyes,seemed to be holding the man's arm in place.Then it pushed him back towards more lockers.The man smashed agaisnt the lockers with great force and fell forward,unconscious.

Josh looked the small hole on the man's arm and then ran into the basement.He rushed down the stairs that led to the basement and met up with Michelle."Are you ok?!"they both yelled at each other in unison.Then they hugged and briefly kissed."Whats going on?!",Michelle demanded."I dont know",Josh replied but i'm going back up."What?!Why?!ARE YOU CRAZY?!Those men had guns and werent afraid to use them!Did you see the janitor!",Michelle screamed with rage."Yeah I saw and i'll be careful but the other students need me.I'll be back.I promise.",Josh said with an encouraging voice.Michelle leaned in and hugged him.All the while weeping.Josh had to pull away and walk out of the basement.He turned around briefly and saw a large flashing light coming from the basement.Had michelle already found the light.Until then the only light was pouring out from the janitors closet at the top of the stairs.Michelle seemed shook up.How could she have found the light so quickly.Or was it light?Josh didnt have time to think about it and he walk in front the of the door.

"Time to see what I can really do" he said.Then he opened the door.

~um dude, did you not know that the guys and girls were split up, and were in the 2 main gyms?~

The Force
Originally posted by TheQuincy
"well it appears u are uninformed." colin said unentertained. "Perhaps you don't remember when the guys drilled the man size hole through the girls locker room from the outside?" he aske dlifting an eyebrow. "I say one of us goes through it, then goes and gets help."

"But with those guards, guarding the door... and i'm sure that there are more outside.... how can we escape?" John asked Colin.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>