Green Green Grass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
Anyone watching it? American's won't know so now I've said, you won't have to ask. It's a sequal of Only Fools & Horses (best comedy ever! yes )

It's not as good as OFAH (what is really?) but it's decent. The first few episodes were better but it's going a little down hill in my opinion, some bits are but some are still having me laughing loud! laughing out loud

"Now, a police car. Nenor nenor nenor!"
"Now a fire engine. Nenor nenor nenor!"
"Now a ambalence. Nenor nenor nenor!"

Oh that was great! laughing

The Ones
yea. that was hilarrious. but i do agree its going down hill

papabeard
Ive not seen this yet but I will give it a chance

T.M
I watched most of the first episode and it was the most bored i have ever been in my entire life. After that i haven't watched another episode

Blue Dragon
The first one was better than some other ones.
"I've changed my mind."
"You mean we're moving?"
"No, I've gonna invite your mother round."

04wayne
It is just as good as Only Fools and Horses

Blue Dragon
Not as good as. I'm suprised you said that Wayne. Nothing tops OFAH! Nothing!

Blue Dragon
Back after all this time. Did anyone see the Christmas special? Wow that was awsome & very funny! hysterical Boycie's laugh when he walked out the room when Tyler was like "This is the season to be jolly."

When he went all wierd too. "Here's Orbrie!" Then one of them knocked him out with a frying pan. I recommend this comedy, well to British people at least (probably not known in America etc.) This is true comedy.

Since the xmas special, I think it should get better. It seems to be getter better & nearly just as good as Only Fools & Horses.

Magee
I've never once seen this show blink

A sequel to only fools and horses? Im confused tbh what channel is it on?

Blue Dragon
Since your from Scotland you should know what Only Fools & Horses is don't you? It's on channel one but the first series finished & then there was a xmas special. Dunno when series two on.

It's really good. If you ever saw Only Fools & Horses (which won best ever British comedy, falling second to worldwide comedy to Friends, grrr... mad ) then you should watch this. Very funny. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.