Teen Titans: The Apocalypse ( RPG Thread )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mewster
It had been days, weeks, months for all Wraith knew. He slipped through Jump City in his shadow form, careful not to expose much of himself to this fog. His clothing was fine, he had kept the clothing Luna had helped him make a few months before, but that all was a long time ago. He had retrieved his armor before leaving the Titans, preparing to attempt to return to Azarath, if it still existed now. The metal on his armor had weakened a bit, created by dragon fire, the flames of a dragon was the only thing that could completely destroy it in the course of a few hours of continuous breathing. But this mist that had gloomly covered the city, it seemed to soften his armor, mine you it was more flexable now, but still Wraith wasn't assured he was safe.

The entire city was practically destroyed. What am I saying? The world is over runed by demons and only I can take it down. Before I do, I have to find the rest of the other Titans. I heard Robin speaking sometime ago before any of this happened, that a new Titans was born. Maybe there still alive, I have to find out! Wraith was thinking to himself and then he had not found anyone so far in combing the city. For some reason, this sphere of energy effected the astral plane, he could travel it with out care, but the walls that stopped people from entering and exiting the city, applied to the plane.

Fortunetly, Wraith had found one spot that was suprisingly uneffected, the basement of the pizza palor. The refridgeration units under there were sealed and air tight, with a fresh supply of oxygen that was used to keep the area workable. The unit was still frosted with it's own generators, cold it was, but it kept his skin from melting off like a few of the humans he had glanced at. Entering the huge fridge unit, careful to enter so in his shadow form, Wraith solified again to rest along side an icy wall with a sigh.

The tower had been cut off from the city, due to their position far out in the waters, but Wraith had not been able to contact any of the Titans out in the Tower, especially Raven. This worried Wraith alot. Luckily Malchoir still had access to his own stash of magic books and entrancements. Summoning a CD player from his own one by one peronsal dimension, he put on his new favorite music style, Goa-Psy. then, reaching back, he pulled out another spell book to go through it again, seeing if he missed anything the first time forward.

Then in a sudden, he felt the walls vibrate. Was someone knocking on the walls outside the unit to enter?

Jacob
CAN I JOIN

captainwesker
{ Sure, go to the Bio Thread and post your character there. And come in here and RP. }

JacopeX
is this were we rp?

captainwesker
{ Yeah. }

captainwesker
{ Is anyone going to RP here? }

DarkDethbringer
~well am not completely sure what we are to d and I don't feel like typing up a thing about how I know about teh Teen Titans and whatnot so yeah~

Trigun/Vash
"Hello, anybody home?" Blaze said as he pounded on the door. "Nobody is living in this town. It is all death. What happened? Hello anybody home?" Blaze said as he pounded the door for the last time. He finally gave up, he started to walk away.

JacopeX
:: Jacope X And Jacope II awoken after bein blown out::

Jacope II: What the f*ck

Jacope X: Everything is dead and quite

Jacobleo
[After waking up where is anybody

StitchedRagdoll
(OOC: Wow, there's a lot of confusion on here, but okay...If this doesn't fit, feel free to say so guys!)

Angel wandered through the city, sadness reflected in her hazy eyes. She was only a ghost at the current moment. Her human body was resting beneath layers of ice in her grave. She continued to search, her senses sharp for even the meekest of traces of living human. She'd walk for a while, then float among buildings. She HAD to find someone to dig back up her body. She felt so powerless at the moment...But wait! She saw movement up ahead! She followed it until...A pizza parlor?! Why a pizza parlor? Who was this?
She flew through the walls until she was right behind him. He wasn't too bad looking really...Suddenly there was knocking coming from the walls.
"I believe someone's at the door, luv" she said nonchalantly widening her stitched smirk as she finally glided in front of the armored man.
"Hhhmm...He says his name is Blaze. Interesting name" she added after a moment's pause.
I wonder if these people can help me or not...

KillerNinja
(Hi there guys can i join in?)

StitchedRagdoll
((Um are you still there? smile ))

KillerNinja
Maru looked up at the sky and sighed.Another abandended city.His crimson trench coat waved lazily in the wind.His saphire blue eyes looked up and down the street for some sign of life.Nothing.He hiked up his large duffle bag onto his other shoulder and walked.His black combat boots echoed in the silence.He pulled his notebook out and a pencil.Since there were no clumsy city people to mess him up he started to sketch walking stick.One of his best drawings yet.

KillerNinja
(what`s that supposed to mean?)

StitchedRagdoll
((OOC: Yep, you're still here!)

Angel poked her head through the wall to see if the so called Blaze was still outside. She discovered she'd looked out the wrong wall, but what was this?! There was a man in red...He was certainly alive...and he was strong...Perhaps she could get him to help her...
Angel rocketed through building after building not bothering to dodge anything. When she got close enough, she saw that he was drawing.
How peculiar...She stopped in front of him, waiting to see what he was doing...

KillerNinja
Maru looked up and saw a ghost girl.He stopped and looked at her.Why was she looking at him?He didn`t care he hated being stared at "can i help you?" his trench coat waved in front of him in the wind that came his silver hair swept foreward and also waved in front of him. Not knowing what the ghost girl`s intention was he flipped the page to a different drawing.The he looked back up at her.Eyes focused on her the far off look now gone from his eyes."where is everyone and why are you a ghost?"

StitchedRagdoll
She grinned, her stitches tightening slightly. She flipped her long hair over her shoulders and sat crosslegged, her hands in front of her legs so as not to show anything extra.
"You can most definitely help me. The question is, if you will, or if you won't. If you do choose to help me, I won't be a...'ghost girl' as you put it, any longer. And as for the city...I honestly don't know..."
She paused for a moment, her eyes drifting over the devestated city until they finally landed on the man again.
"So...if you don't mind my asking...What is it that you are-er were-drawing?"

KillerNinja
His eyes looked her over she didn`t appear to be lying to him but he never knew with people aymore."first why are you a ghost in the first place.Second this is my book of equipment i need on my travels.Third why are you here in the first place?"He closed the notebook and slipped it back into his jacket.

StitchedRagdoll
"To make a long story short...I was hit by lightening twice. Once while I was living, and once while I was dead. I need you to dig up my body so I can be rejoined with it again...Now, I want to do this the nice way...but if you don't help me willingly, I may just try and force you to..."
"Oh yeah...The name is Angel by the way...Angel Graves..."
She watched him as he put his book away.
"What sort of book is that exactly?" she asked nosily.

KillerNinja
"it`s a sketch pad,rice paper.Where is your body?One more thing why should i care?"he knew the last two questions more than the beating of his heart.He asked them all the time to anyone who asked him for anything.But she,other than the obvious ghostlyness,was different somehow.

StitchedRagdoll
"Well...since I really don't want to force you to do anything since you haven't done anything bad to me...How about we make a sort of accord if you will...a deal...Is there anything that you want at the moment? My body still rests beside my parent's plot over in the Town of Fallen, only a half mile from here...Once you get my body back I can help you..."
"Rice paper huh?" she asked, dolefully stretching out her hand to his pocket so that it went right through.
"It'd be nice if I could at least see some of the pictures, Mr...Mr...?"

StitchedRagdoll
Hello?! You still there???

KillerNinja
"Angel Graves?Eh, whatever.It`s a sketch pad,rice paper.Why do want to know?"he hated it when people pried into his buisness but he was trying not to snap

KillerNinja
(yeah sry 4got to say brb but yeah im here)

StitchedRagdoll
Angel just shrugged, starting to get annoyed herself.
"I just saw you drawing in it and was curious is all. It's kind of a funny time to be drawing...So, are you going to help me, or what? And you still haven't told me your name, Mr...?

((Oh, okay, that's fine.))

KillerNinja
He was starting to get annoyed."Maru.and i was drawing my new walking stick"he muttered something else under his breath and just drifted off to silence."yeah sure i`ll help you.Though I don`t know what i want from you yet i`ll figure it out sooner or later"He was feeling different inside he wanted to say'No get out of my way you ugly hag'but for the love of god he just couldn`t.He looked her in the eyes "Deal?"

StitchedRagdoll
Angel looked at Maru, smirking.
"Deal" she replied.
She didn't exactly like being stuck in her position of debt, but then again...Angel didn't always play by the rules...
"You'll need a shovel by the way" she added. "I'm a good six feet under. The grave digger had almost finished when...well, this happened" she said, waving out over at the city.
Airlily, she floated back down to the ground so she could stand, and waved for him to follow her.
"So...How is it that you're still alive when everyone else around here is dead or missing?"

KillerNinja
He pulled his notebook out and flipped to a blank page and started to draw a shovel."I don`t know i walked into town and....well nothing.No people no nothing.How about you?"

StitchedRagdoll
"Well...Once I got out of my coffin, I took control over my grave digger and made him start to dig me out...He was over half way done when suddenly...Well, it just went dark. The winds howled and the skies turned blood red...The most horrible of screams rented the air, but eventually were lost among the winds...I hid back in my coffin, and when I came back out...this..."
She stopped talking as she looked down at his paper.
"Well...I'm really glad you can draw a shovel and all, but what we really need is...You know, an actual metal shovel?"
She arched a brow at him, wondering if he was really so daft that he thought a simple picture could help them.

KillerNinja
"i know i`m getting there."He finished the exactreplica of a shovel on his notepad and ripped it out.He stopped in the middle of the street.The paper burned and a real shovel was now laying in the ashes of the paper.He walked over and picked it up and slung it over his shoulder"you were saying?"

StitchedRagdoll
Angel's jaw dropped as she stared at the shovel. She glided over to it and Maru to see for herself that it was truly real.
"Now that's more like it!" she said excitedly.
"So..uh...How did you do that?!"
Again, she stared at the the notebook.
"Did you use your own powers, or does it have something to do with that?" she asked, pointing at the ashes.

KillerNinja
"that`s my power and yes it`s real.Cold hard iron."He knocked on it to prove a point."So what do you do?Your power i mean?"

StitchedRagdoll
"Eh, the regular 'raise spirits' and 'take control over humans' powers...I think it sounds better than it really is. So, how long have you had the power to draw stuff and have it become real?"
As she talked, she beckoned with her index finger for Maru to follow. A gentle breeze came with her, making her hair dance and body waver like a celestial mist.

KillerNinja
He followed her "All my life I practiced alot to make my drawings better and better, then one day i got too good and....."he trailed off into silence.He slipped the book back into his jacket and hiked up his duffel bag.Ruffled pappaer could be heard inside.

StitchedRagdoll
Angel arched a brow.
"Wow...You must be some artist" she said seriously. Her own Father had been quite good, but never good enough to actually make his art come 'alive' like Maru could.
"What's with the bag?" she asked curiously, while slipping through a roadsign reading "City Limits."

KillerNinja
"It`s all my notebooks.Some are full alot of them arent.I keep them because i never know when i`ll need something that i`ve already drawn.Besides rice paper is the only paper it works on,for some reason.Also my four pairs of clothes."He looked at the red sky with his saphire blue eyes and kept walking.

StitchedRagdoll
"That's a lot of pictures..."
Angel continued to lead, looking around at the landscape. The trees that had once been towering and healthy, now were mere stumps and brush. The paved road grew rockier as they neared the graveyard, branches strewn across their way.
"Home sweet home" Angel finally said, breaking the silence as they reached the spindly iron gate.
Angel slipped through, then remembered that Maru couldn't follow that way.
"It should be unlocked" she said, pointing a little ways down to where a lock hung swinging from the bars.

KillerNinja
He kicked in the gate with his black booted foot "If it wasn`t it is now.So where`s your body at?"He was looking around the rocky landscape.

StitchedRagdoll
Angel frowned slightly.
"Please...Have a little respect...That was like you kicking down their front door" she said, waving out at the many headstones.
She sighed slightly, realizing that Maru probably didn't care, and simply said "Follow me."
She led him down to her Father and Mother's plots first.
"Would you like to meet my parents, or would you rather we skipped straight to the digging?" she asked.

KillerNinja
Not wanting to be rude "uh..sure."He propped the gate back up and ran after her.He stopped on the hill.Realizing he was being rude he pulled out a notebook from his bag and ripped out two pages. He sktched something on it and leaned the two pieces of paper against their gravestones and the burned.Then there was a boquet of black roses on their gravestones.He slipped the bok into his bag looking pleased with himself. "I knew I`d use that sooner or later"

StitchedRagdoll
Angel's eyebrows lifted in surprise.
"Why...thank you" she said, facing him.
"I'm sure they'll appreciate them...Mom!...Dad!" she called, floating above both their graves.
Slowly, two pearly images came floating from the earth, unfurling into bodies which came to a sitting position on the headstones.
"Mom...Dad...This is Maru. He's brought you flowers, isn't that nice?"
"Yes..." her Mother said, smiling fondly at Maru.
Her Father simply nodded and gave a brief smile. He then began asking question after question.
"How long have you known our daughter? What are your inentions? Have you been sure to get flowers for her too?!"
"Dad!" Angel cried, horrified.
Two muted rose colored patches appeared on her cheeks and she said "Bye Mom, bye Dad..."
They instantly vanished with the wind.
Embarrassed, Angel said "Erm...You'll have to excuse my Father...Anyway, my body's right here."
She pointed down at the churned dirt beside her Mother's grave.

KillerNinja
He looked weirdly fine with her father`s questions.He followed her over to the patch of dirt.He stabbed the shovel in the dirt "here?"

StitchedRagdoll
Angel nodded and perched upon her headstone to watch. She was still embarrassed and tried not to look at Maru.
"Yes, I'm farther up than I thought. You'll only have about three feet to dig. Think you can handle that?"

KillerNinja
He raised an eyebrow and took off his coat.He threw it and it slide against a head stone and fell in a heap.He started to dig at a fast pace and in no time he climbed out of the hole with her body in his arms.He set it down leaning against her head stone.

StitchedRagdoll
Angel looked down at the clothes her body had been buried with. She wore a dress that her Mother had bought her last year. It was a pretty white fitted dress, with beads sewn at the waistline and hem.
"Thanks" she told Maru sincerely.
Without further ado, she leapt at her body and it glowed bright for only a few seconds. When Angel next opened her eyes, she saw that she was back inside her body. Her nerves jerked her once then twice as she tried to gain perfect control again.
Her eyes fluttered with concentration, and she finally managed to stop convulsing spastically.
"Help me up, will ya?" she asked Maru, shaking her head slightly to clear it.

Vampire_girl
halo looked for the famous 'T' shaped tower. she finally found it but by the time she had, it was pretty dar. she hoped they would still be there. she knock on the door.

KillerNinja
He reached down and pulled her up. Not knowing quite what to say he stayed quiet.He thought to himself 'what do you say to someone who just came back from the dead?Welcome to the land of the living?I don`t think so.'

StitchedRagdoll
"I'm hungry...but there's no time to get food...We've got to get back to where I saw...Well, I saw these other guys...One guy was named Blaze..."
She thought for a second, but then realized...
"Could you draw me a hamburger?!" she asked Maru.
"Wait...Ah, I'm getting off task. Come on, we've got to hurry!" she said, taking a running step.
The instant she did so, she made a face plant.
"Ouch...I've forgotten how to walk" she said, spitting out dirt.

(I've got to go in like, five minutes. If you can come on again tomorrow night, that'd be cool. Too bad I have to go to school and play practice so much...bleh...)

KillerNinja
(yeah i gotta go sson to so i guess it`s good timing.School sucks.)

StitchedRagdoll
(Okay, later then! smile)

KillerNinja
(later)

Vampire_girl
(no ones at the tower huh)

KillerNinja
(im making another characer)
(is anyone still here?)

KillerNinja
(never mind i`m keeping my character so forget that last post)

captainwesker
Wraith shuddered and averted his eyes, as the rooftop of the pizza parlor instantly was detached and ripped open, as Wraith looked over at the fire like man, but 10x bigger then an average human and the demon was like a human torch. He focused on his own spell book, as the fire demon burned it. " Damn it! " Wraith said, dogding the huge fists of the demon, before it burned his other spell books. Wraith then quickly dissapeared and appeared in the dark damp deserted streets, as he entered a half wrecked building. Wraith hid there, as he tripped over something and noticed it was corpses everywhere.. He was startled as he quickly got up and stumbled back against the wall, disgusted on what Malchoir had done. The earth was nothing but rubble and dust. " Damn you Raven! " He slammed his fist against the wall, and then there was a creak and the building was falling apart.

KillerNinja
(hi i didn`t know anyone else was here)

captainwesker
{ Well I created this thread, didn't I? (A.K.A.) Mewster. }

KillerNinja
(true i just thought no one was here yet.)

KillerNinja
anyone here?

JacopeX
::Jacope X And Jacope II were very confused about the situtation. THey tryed to pick up signals from anywhere but all failed. Jacope II was thinking if the earth was gettin taken over but Jacope X thought the right thing. It weas an apocalypse. JAcope II was calling for people by yelling out stuff while Jacope X searched around::

Jacope II: YO!!!! ANyBOdy!!! ANYONE HERE!!!!!!

Jacope X: I dont seem to find anyone, son.

Jacope II: This sux no one is answering me.

Jacope X: Dont worry someone will hear us. There has to be someone out there.

captainwesker
Wraith quickly ran from the collapsing building quickly the Golden Ebonfire was emerging through the palm of his right hand. As the building was sent towards him, he had grabbed it with his bare hands the Golden Ebonfire still in hold. Then in an instant the building disengrated, only thing left of it was dust that was blown into the wind. Wraith fell to one knee taking deep breathes. Damn that power took more out of me, then I thought it did. He said to himself slowly getting up, Wraith heard an echoe of a voice, " Someone is near.. " He said as he dissapeared and appeared by both Jacope II and Jacope X " Identify yourselves! " He had picked up a truck using telekinesis, as it was capable of crushing both of them. " Are you accompanied with Malchoir? If so you both die. If not, then who are you two? "

JacopeX
Jacope II: JAcope!!!! ANd my father is called jacope also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::Jacope X trys to use his 10/10 vision to see the people callin there names.::

Jacope II: Show yourselves now!

Vampire_girl
halo floated towards the tower. she knocked on it and put down her luggage

KillerNinja
anyone here?

StitchedRagdoll
(Yeah)

KillerNinja
(hi there)

StitchedRagdoll
(hey! You wanna continue in the rp? I guess we could try and make our characters meet up with Jacope's and that Wraith dude.)

KillerNinja
(sure but i don`t think Jacope`s not on any more I don`t about wraith but we can try right?)

StitchedRagdoll
(Ha, yeah...Uh, we could sort of write a mini journey tonight so that we can actually meet up with them tomorrow when they're on, perhaps? Besides, more conversation between Angel and Maru couldn't hurt, right?)

KillerNinja
(yeah that could work and no it couldn`t hurt at least i don`t think so)

StitchedRagdoll
(Unlike Algebra...Ouch my brain...At least I've finished my homework now...Do ya just wanna start where I left off with Angel's face plant? Or do you have something else in mind?)

StitchedRagdoll
Um...Anybody still here?

KillerNinja
(no i`ll start i guess)

Maru picked her up and ripped out a piece of paper on a buffet(with food) was now in front of her.Looking pleased with him self he looked at her "eat up Angel,you did say you were hungry right?You can lean on me until you learn how to walk,OK?"

StitchedRagdoll
Angel's face lit up as she looked at all the food.
"Wow!" she breathed. "How long have you had all this food drawn out?! It looks great!"
Upon eating a few fries she added, "Wow, it even tastes great too!"..."Well, don't be shy. I'm sure you're hungry too. Besides, if you don't help me eat this, I'll feel like a pig and most likely become one."
Pausing for a moment to swallow, she added "Thanks for offering to help me to walk too. I feel so stupid...What kind of person can't even walk, I ask you?!"

KillerNinja
He picked up a hamburger "a person who hasn`t walked in a while"he said it in a humorus way but realized it wasn`t funny alittle too late.He shut himself up by taking a bite of his hamburger.

StitchedRagdoll
Angel grinned.
"That was a valid statement...but it still doesn't make me feel any less stupid...So...Since we're just sitting here eating...Where you from?"she asked randomly, finishing up the fries with a flourish.

KillerNinja
He popped the rest of the burger into his mouth,chewed,and swallowed it.His face got a darker look. "I came from a island.I lived on the beach in a two story beach house."

StitchedRagdoll
"Really? That sounds nice...A beach house...But...Did something go wrong?" she asked, furrowing her brow. People did not usually look as Maru did when speaking of beach houses. Indeed, he looked practically menacing...

KillerNinja
"My powers went berserk and without trying to I killed my whole familly with one drawing.So i neglected them,tried to shut them out.But that made them even more berserk.This power is more of a curse than a gift.I couldn`t draw a line for the fear that it`d jump off the page and shoot into the wall"His saphire blue eyes looked far away and slightly savage.

StitchedRagdoll
Angel tucked her hair behind her ears, suddenly feeling much less hungry than she had at first.
"I'm sorry, I wouldn't have brought it up if I'd only known..."
Her voice died away lamely, and she rubbed her arm awkwardly. But suddenly, a thought ocurred to her.
"Would you mind if I asked you one more thing, or is it too painful?" she asked trying to sound as gentle as possible.

KillerNinja
He turned his head to look a her. "Go for it.I don`t mind."His face lightened up to his normal expression.

StitchedRagdoll
"Well...Your drawings seem pretty safe to me...What did you do to be able to control them? I mean, they must have been pretty dangerous if they...well, did what they did..."
Angel trailed off again, almost too afraid to watch Maru's reaction to her question. She hoped he wouldn't be offended.

KillerNinja
"well i just embraced my power.Once i embraced them i could control them.But until i embraced my 'gift' i didn`t even have to hide them afterward"His expression didn`t change at all.His saphire eyes looked into her`s.

StitchedRagdoll
"So then...You just left, after your parents died, I mean?" she breathed. Maru's eyes were very disconcerting. Angel noticed that they were almost pleasantly yet unnaturaly blue.
"Where did you go?!"

KillerNinja
"I just wandered endlessly.Nowhere in perticular.I went where my feet took me."he grabbed another burger.

StitchedRagdoll
"And you just drew the essentials, didn't you?" Angel asked, finally understanding.
"You can draw food, a bed, water, even a shelter...but...what about friends?...You ever try and draw people?"

KillerNinja
"Yes,just the essentials.People,I tried once but that turned out badly" His muscules tensed once.But thinking back he relaxed almost immediatly.He hadn`t meant to tense up at her.

StitchedRagdoll
Angel figured she had better lay off with the questions for a while. She cleared her throat, and said sympathetically "I understand about the whole 'parent thing.' My parents actually died a few months ago...It's sad...But I know they're okay now..."
She finally finished off the slice of pizza she had been working on and added "Wow, I'm stuffed...And I'm not even that pale anymore!"

KillerNinja
He smiled slightly."Yeah"he didn`t know what to say about her parents 'oh so we`re in the same boat then.Welcome to the club'?He didn`t think so.

StitchedRagdoll
"So...I guess we should try and start heading back...There's gotta be someone who's still alive and around in that city..." she said, already trying to stand. It was hard, as if the ground were trying to push her away then pull her in again.
"Moving was so much easier as a ghost..." Angel complained, wobbling.

KillerNinja
He stood up and helped her up.His arm felt bulkier than he ever let on."You`ll get used to it".

StitchedRagdoll
"Hey thanks" Angel replied, slightly surprised at how easily he was able to help her along.
"This hopefully won't take too long. I know it can't be fun to have a stupid girl need your help to even walk!...Urgh, how embarrassing" she muttered, the end part more to herself than to him.
"I promise you, I'm usually not this weak!" she said defensively.

KillerNinja
"No problem.I doubt your weak at all."

StitchedRagdoll
Angel laughed.
"You have more faith in my strength than I do! Ah well...It's getting better at least, and the food should help my body recooperate as well. Hey! The ground's actually stopped rolling now!"
Tentatively, she tested the ground with her right foot and she was able to sort of limp a little, her feet and legs slowly growing acustomed to it all.
"Well, it's a start, right?" Angel asked sheepishly.

JacopeX
::Jacope X and Jacope II were both getting tired of wating for a reply so they left and went on walking::

JAcope II: ANYBODY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

::They both stop to rest. Jacope X fell back to sleep finally after 4 months while JAcope II went behind a building changing. He tyakes off his shirt showing a six pack, muscles, and most important of all an X tattooo. He got it when he was 6. Jacope takes his pants off then puts on these bagged jeans, Long black tee with scarface on it, and nike snekers uptowns. Jacope II sits a rest for a while.

KillerNinja
"Right,well you can at least sort of walk now"He watched her limp for a few seconds. "Or I could just carry you to where you need to be while you recouperate some more."He walked over and picked up his scarlet trench coat and put it on.He walked back over.He didn`t look like he was joking about carrying her either.

StitchedRagdoll
Angel turned a bright crimson, almost so much so that her face matched his overcoat.
"Oh!-Um...I doubt that will be necessa-OH!"
Angel's left foot instantly landed hard right into a rabbit hole.
"Ouch!...My stupid foot is stuck!"
She yanked on it hard until it finally gave way, throttling her backwards. She would have hit the ground, but she grabbed hold of Maru's arm, tugging on his overcoat.
"Sorry! Sorry...I'm so sorry" she said, super embarrassed now.
'Since when have I acted like this?! Am I stupid or something?! Perhaps I am...'
"Um...well...Maybe if you still wouldn't mind carrying me, you could just get me out of the graveyard and back up to the road. I'll probably be able to handle pavement..." she said, examining her fingernails so she wouldn't have to look at Maru.
'First my Father, and now this! Jeez...'

KillerNinja
He picked her off her feet,almost effortlessly.Walking out to the road he set her back on her feet,but he still had a hand on her shoulder to help her balance,not wanting her to bust her face opne on the pavement.

StitchedRagdoll
"Thanks" Angel said, her face turning back to it's more muted color. She hated to admit it to herself, but she actually had only half been grateful for him putting her back down on the pavement.
Forcing these thoughts out of her head, she began to slowly limp forward until after about seven steps when she was beginning to walk normally again.
"Well, this is definitely improving" she commented.
"Again, thanks...Well, I guess we ought to head for the City Limits sign. Maybe we can find more people."

KillerNinja
He was watching her the far off look was in his eyes."yeah let`s go."He walked beside her on the road but wasn`t really looking at anything his far off eyes looked staright ahead as if he wasn`t really in his head.A wind blew and his silver hair and his red trench coat flowed with it lazily.

JacopeX
::JAcope X ANd jacope II both fell asleep. JAcope II slept behind a bilding and JAcope X slept on the street. The sky wuz red and there wuz no one around so they rested::

StitchedRagdoll
Angel continued to use her legs, her memories of walking slowly connecting with her physical being. She glanced at Maru and wondered what he could possibly be thinking about...Perhaps she should not have asked all those questions about his past...She cursed herself for it, and licked her lips nervously.
"Penny for your thoughts..." she said, trying to lighten the situation.

Jacobleo
i am back recap

KillerNinja
He shook his head like he was trying to shake some thoughts away.His saphire eyes fell back on her the far off look now gone."Wha- oh it`s nothing." He looked up at the firey red sky and sighed deeply.

StitchedRagdoll
"Oh, like that wasn't obvious" she muttered, rolling her eyes.
"Look, if you don't want to talk about it, please say so, or else I WILL keep asking you whats wrong. In case you hadn't figured it out yet, I'm more curious than a cat."
She stopped walking and folded her arms over her chest.

(OOC: Dude, what's your sig? Did you write that, is it from a poem, or is it from a song?! It's really great!)

Jacobleo
that is toy soilder)

KillerNinja
(yes it is)

Maru looked back at her and shook his head and smirked.Woman was persistent he had to give her that."we should get back"he was obviously avoiding the subject.

Jacobleo
Jacob saw maru and jumped down and aked who are you

KillerNinja
He turned to look at the new comer.It looked like he was protecting Angel (but he didn`t know that)

StitchedRagdoll
Angel was about to retort, when this new person showed up.
"I believe the question to ask right now, would be who are you?"
She hated being snuck up on, and was feeling quite vulnerable...With surprise, she almost found herself hiding behind Maru, but instead stood by his side...Well...A little behind him, but Angel figured she looked brave enough.

(OOC: Gotta go. Bye)

KillerNinja
(bye)

JacopeX
::Jacope X woke up and went searching for other people who survived::

JAcope X: IS ANYBODY OUT THERE!!!!!!!

::JAcope is silent and heard his echo::

KillerNinja
Maru looked at her and looked back at the new person. His hand started to drift toward his pocket where the notebook was hidden.He looked back at Angel and gave her a 'I got it covered.'His saphire eyes went back to the new comer and his eyes were now as serious as anyone`s could be.

JacopeX
Jacope II: YO dad, I think no one is here. I think were the only survivors in the whole world.

Jacope X; Damn it!.......

Jacope II: Now wut?

KillerNinja
He flipped to a page and stred at the newcomer not knowing what he wanted he had his hand ready to rip the page out.He was obviously ready to fight if he had to.

JacopeX
::Jacope X ANd Jacope II Started walking for a very long time going nowhere. They were both pissed about being the last ones on earth::

KillerNinja
(is anyone ever going to post here?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.