żBattle Droids on TV Show?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sans_Fi
Have you realised that on EP3 Anakin NEVER deactivates the droids when Palpy tells him to. He is going to do it but Padme arrives...

Ok, it would have been a stupid scene to have Anakin going to some control panel "lets see... wich button is it?" and shuting them down, but maybe George Lucas comes up with that.

PD: And remember, we are talking about George Lucas

Alkaselzer
Palpy told him to contact the Separatist leaders to shut them down, not do it himself. I can imagine it gets done.

However, I'm sure there are a few Confederates that refuse to join in the new Empire and keep their droids going until Palpy crushes them.

DeVi| D0do
There was enough time between Palpatine's message and Anakin meeting Padme for him to have given the order to shut them down...

The New History
We don't have to see everything do we? Just know it happened.

Sans_Fi
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
There was enough time between Palpatine's message and Anakin meeting Padme for him to have given the order to shut them down...
Actually there is no time between... We see Palpy's Hologram and just after that we see Padme's ship on a screen and he goes running

Sir Mist
Didnt Palpatine tell the Seps to deactivate the droids?confused I cant remember, havent watched for a while..

Vera21
He told Anakin to tell them.

The Ones
just saw that scene again, anakin has 30 seconds to do that job is he did. thats plenty of time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.