Trash-Talk Contest!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Who's the best trash-talker in comicdom.

1st Battle: These characters are obliged to ONLY trash-talk each other to death...literally. They have no powers. They are each forced to balance themselves on the tops of individual one-foot in circumfrance poles. If they fall...they die a horrible death at the hands of Wolverine fanboys who think that the characters disrespected the Great Lord Wolverine.

Lineup:

Spider-Man
Human Torch
Deadpool
Gambit
Nightwing
Beast Boy
Luke Cage
Iceman
Stargirl
Morph
Ragdoll II
Wildcat
Plastic Man
Elongated Man

Who wins?

DrDoom101
laughing laughing out loud

DrDoom101
how old are you?

Draco69
None ya business, sugah!

diva

RAGE17
Originally posted by Draco69
None ya business, sugah!

diva

dam dude..thats like really gay......

wolverine8888
lol I must fully agree with fage on that

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Draco69
Who's the best trash-talker in comicdom.

1st Battle: These characters are obliged to ONLY trash-talk each other to death...literally. They have no powers. They are each forced to balance themselves on the tops of individual one-foot in circumfrance poles. If they fall...they die a horrible death at the hands of Wolverine fanboys who think that the characters disrespected the Great Lord Wolverine.

Lineup:

Spider-Man
Human Torch
Deadpool
Gambit
Nightwing
Beast Boy
Luke Cage
Iceman
Stargirl
Morph
Ragdoll II
Wildcat
Plastic Man
Elongated Man

Who wins?

In no particular order:

Spiderman. There's just no doubting it. He pulls out the insults and trash talking even when faced off against deadly foes like Carnage and Venom.

Gambit. He would trash talk you so bad in his Cajun Yat, that you wouldn't even know what he's saying. This alone would mess the others up.

Iceman. As long as I can remember, he's been cracking jokes and insults every issue towards his opponent. Always throwing some sort of "ice" reference in there, too. Classic.

Morph. I think he goes without explanation.

EsteemedLeader
Plastic-Man.yes

freezedoom
Beast Boy mainly.

Draco69
bump

jrodslam
What about Namor? He should be on the list somewhere as well.

Draco69
I don't consider Namor much of a trash-talker. He's more of a "surrender now or I'll feed you to the sharks" type of guy.

jrodslam
Namor the "Surrender now" type? Not more than "None can best me in my element!" type. Or "You havent experienced true might until youve faced the Avenging Son! Imperious Rex!"

gamewarrior
Im going with Deadpool I mean hes been dubbed "The Merc with a Mouth". Iv read a dozen of his issues and damn! hes good at trash-talking. I dont even know if he ever shuts up. I saw one issue were his skull was cracked, his ribs were broken and he was choking in his own fluids and he was still talking trash.

gautam
YOU DIDNT PUT LOBO..the KING of trash talk... sad

batmandaman
prolly spidey, just cuz it would be really hard for him to fall off w/ his wall crawling and what not.

batmandaman
human torch can talk some smack too, and he is just so damn cocky.

Wynndar
Spidey and Torch r good when they get together.

Wynndar
Murph from Sin City...he's good too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.