Women of Exiles vs Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Blink
Nocturne
Sunfire (Mariko Yashida)
Namora

vs

Mr Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
Thing

No prep!
Fight 1. Knock-out. CIS on.
Fight 2. To the death. CIS off.

armandovalles
FF wins both fights. In my opinion the Thing can take down all of them by himself. Plus there's really nothing any of them could do to kill Ben. I mean, yea, some people may think, Namora, being as strong as she is, could take him, but she was having problems with Mimic alone, while the Thing was beating the shit out of Mimic and Sasquatch at the same time.

Metalmanx
The only one I don't know about is Namora. Care to help me out here, Xmarks? =P

King_Mungi
Originally posted by armandovalles
while the Thing was beating the shit out of Mimic and Sasquatch at the same time.

Eh? when was this? Was Heather in her rage mode (Tanaraq)?

Originally posted by Metalmanx
The only one I don't know about is Namora. Care to help me out here, Xmarks? =P

http://www.mutanthigh.com/alternatex/exiles/namora.html

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Eh? when was this? Was Heather in her rage mode (Tanaraq)?

http://www.mutanthigh.com/alternatex/exiles/namora.html

Thanks.

Couldn't Blink just take them all out with a portal leading to the depths of space?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Thanks.

Couldn't Blink just take them all out with a portal leading to the depths of space?

Yes.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by armandovalles
In my opinion the Thing can take down all of them by himself..... All by himself? erm 1on1 he'd never get a hand on Blink, considering she's a teleporter and has incredible agility and reflexes, or Nocturne, considering her agility and possession powers or Sunfire and Namora, considering they can fly - all four of them vs Thing by himself and he's as good as dead.Originally posted by Metalmanx
The only one I don't know about is Namora. Care to help me out here, Xmarks? =P She's basically a female version of Namor, who conquered her Earth.

King_Mungi
How is this a Women of Exiles vs. thread and not have Heather ?

xmarksthespot
Well I thought I'd make it four on four. If you want I'll add in Heather and Magik to the mix - but I thought it might make it uneven because imo (although I'm sure there'll be disagreement from some) these four are capable of winning already.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Well I thought I'd make it four on four. If you want I'll add in Heather and Magik to the mix - but I thought it might make it uneven because imo (although I'm sure there'll be disagreement from some) these four are capable of winning already.

Yeah I know, I just want some spotlight on Sasquatch due to when she lets Tanaraq take control she was badass

Yeah these 4 alone have a great chance of winning, especially with Blink and Nocturne just thought a African-American Heather Hudson was completly different from the 616 version and a nice take.

xmarksthespot
I thought a black Heather Hudson was an interesting take too.

xmarksthespot
A few scans for you from #57

xmarksthespot
-

King_Mungi
Nice, poor poor Morbius and Zarathos

Thanks alot, those are great quality.

King_Mungi
Sorry for the double post, but by chance do you have the scans in Exiles #58 where Tanaraq kills Doom.

Creshosk
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/hosted/BlinkStance.gif

Khellendros
Knock out, Fantastic four has a decent chance, probably give them 4/10. To the death, the FF get damn well MERKED. Blnk teleports Thing's arms into Johnny and Sue's torsos and Sunfire melts Reed.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Sorry for the double post, but by chance do you have the scans in Exiles #58 where Tanaraq kills Doom.

King_Mungi
Thanks alot, well looks like I need to reread that issue. I remembered that hit being more graphic and killing him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.