Factory pressed dvd movies, ps2 & xbox backups for sale !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gadgetzone
We're offering all the latest factory pressed high quality dvd movies, ps2 and xbox silvers with factory printed colour inserts at fantastic prices, whether for personal use or reselling. We're shipping worldwide with various shipping methods. For resellers, please contact us for bulk discounts.

For a complete list and prices, please email us at [email protected]

(Please state the type of list that you want and tell us your location as the prices varies for different locations. If you're reseller, please state the quantiy you wish to order per shipment and we'll quote you a wholesale price depending on the quantity ordered.)

* If you need references, we can provide them to you.

Jedi Priestess
I feel a good old fashioned caning coming on here. laughing out loud

Barker
Originally posted by Barker
Finally d00d i was wait 4 u iwant telytuys omg lol eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)Happy Dance

lol omg !!!!one!!!1111elven!!!one
i want hal0 cuz im ta biggest hal0 king d00d
i w00d wast u on hal0 cuz my skills 733t. hahah!!!!one!!!111elven

But roonscape is god 2 cuz iwast at that 2 eek! cool laughing

pls send me a hal0 on roonscape my user name is markl. but i w00d wast you on hal0 anyway cuz my skills r 733t. plai mee cuz i w00d wast ur a$$ lol omg. ur mom lol

What the f**k? Ok, Sarcasm Attack Over. GZ, Just leave. no expression

Ast
smileygenerator

That is all.

DeVi| D0do
Eww. Icky icky spam!

JKozzy
Attention. Attention. Testicles. That is all.

And sign him up for gross emails. That's always fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.