Haohmaru vs Jubei Kibagami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
Ok I contacted the admistrator to get the Ryu-Supes debate out of here and again my fault.

Now to a interesting matchup(I think) what would be the outcome in a matchup between Haohmaru of Samurai Shodown or Jubei Kibagami of Ninja Scroll.

Darkstorm Zero
This ones very good and difficult to judge...

I like both of these characters and both have substantial skill... Lemme sleep on it... laughing

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
This ones very good and difficult to judge...

I like both of these characters and both have substantial skill... Lemme sleep on it... laughing

Yeah I really like both. It's hard for me to decide.

50YEN
Both are great characters but I think Haohmaru would win. Samurai Spirits I think it more crazy than Jubei Ninpucho. JN is still pretty grounded like how Kenshin is except more mystical aspects. Samurai Spirits goes even beyond that with the stuff they do. It would be a very interesting fight tho.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by 50YEN
Both are great characters but I think Haohmaru would win. Samurai Spirits I think it more crazy than Jubei Ninpucho. JN is still pretty grounded like how Kenshin is except more mystical aspects. Samurai Spirits goes even beyond that with the stuff they do. It would be a very interesting fight tho.

I understand what you are gettin at but dont you think Haohamru seems a little cocky? I see this in the games and the animes. Though look at who both of these guys have to face...recall Genjuro almost killed Haohmaru plus he had to go against Amakusa and Mizuki. Jubei had to deal the 8 devils plus Genma who is demonic powerhouse in his own right.

I agree it would be interesting but damn it's hard for me to come up with a victor.

Hoshi
haomaru is one of the toughest guys in all snk universe , he could probaly even take out terry bogard , his will of fighting is as powerfull as terry , and his techs are too damn strong for a guy like jubei

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Hoshi
haomaru is one of the toughest guys in all snk universe , he could probaly even take out terry bogard , his will of fighting is as powerfull as terry , and his techs are too damn strong for a guy like jubei

I am not sure if Haohmaru would be able to take out Terry...all I can say is Terry better watch out if Haohmaru has his sword.

Haohmaru may be strong for a guy like Jubei but damn after seeing Jubei going through Tessai and Genma and such he has taking on strong opponents in his own right.

Hoshi
haomaru could defeat the demon king ambrosia (i think it is his name)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.