Rune King Thor vs. Pre-Crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor

vs.

Pre-Crisis Superman

the Darkone
Damn where are the superman fanboys.

Darth_Erebus
Rune King Thor wins this. Even PC Supes isn't on Sky Father level.

the Darkone
Well some superman fanboys think that he can beat anybody, remeber! he is superman, some think that pre-crisis superman can beat Galactus.

Spawnrules
superman wins he is to fast for thor

Draco69
The Superman fanboys are too confused...because you made this thread several times already....

roughrider
This has been done before - and Rune King Thor takes it, I believe.

DrDoom101
whos better, PC or Superman Prime?

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by the Darkone
Well some superman fanboys think that he can beat anybody, remeber! he is superman, some think that pre-crisis superman can beat Galactus.

So true, some are completely beyond reason. To answer the poll question, RKT wins this.

armandovalles
Rune King Thor wins this easily. I believe a better match would be either RKT vs Superman Prime or Superman One Million, but i still believe RKT could beat either of them as well. Rune King Thor scared the shit out of a full team of Skyfathers including Odin and Zeus if i recall.

olympian
"Rune King Thor scared the shit out of a full team of Skyfathers including Odin and Zeus if i recall"

That version of Thor must be the one i know less, any scans of this?

Thats something haveta see.

Beyonder
Originally posted by olympian
"Rune King Thor scared the shit out of a full team of Skyfathers including Odin and Zeus if i recall"

That version of Thor must be the one i know less, any scans of this?

Thats something haveta see.

When was this? Scared the shit out of a team of skyfathers? Um, he gained his power from Odin after Odin died. How'd he scare a dead person?

olympian
Didnt Thor went rune once with Odin alive?

But yeah when was this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.