Nightcrawler vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Love Drake. Like Kurt better. That said don't you think Kurt could `port Iceman or any of his other foes into some seriously deadly situations.

wolverine8888
some of his foes but I can name a x-men and a another super hero that he could not too

Wonderman
Ya i agree. I didn't mean any in the sense of anyone at all nor do i think he is unbeatable. Just any in the sense of no one in particular.
Take darkness for instance. Teleport Iceman where the is no light and hes screwed.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Wonderman
Ya i agree. I didn't mean any in the sense of anyone at all nor do i think he is unbeatable. Just any in the sense of no one in particular.
Take darkness for instance. Teleport Iceman where the is no light and hes screwed.

...Uh...why is he screwed if there is no light?

wolverine8888
lol I was wonder the same thing. can't ice man just unleash his ice out that could cover the whole area?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...Uh...why is he screwed if there is no light?

No light

Space M ummy
hell, does iceman really have "eyes" anymore?

Think about it.

Also, I thought kurt couldnt 'port things at a distance, he had to be touching them, and carry them with himself when he goes. Any environment that would be deadly to iceman should be double so for kurt.

Iceman in a curbstomp.

cool blue14
duh nightcrawler

demigawd
Iceman can drop his surface temperature so low that Kurt would die just by touching him.

Iceman 10000000000000/10

Blair Wind
well then....um...as Icemans biggest advocate...he can do no such thing....anymore bawling

but if he did have his powers he could do that or just do his mouisture inversion thing, and freeze whever Kurt shows up.....or just make the whole place into a lot of sharp icicles....

demigawd
Cheer up! On the battle boards, we don't go by current status. I mean, we still have Thor threads and he's dead or something. Doom's dead too, but we still have threads for him. And Phoenix is "jgggggggg" super-dead, but GS keeps chugging away at those bloody essays. So Iceman will live on and be uber in our hearts and minds!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.