Classic Juggernaut vs. King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Thor is the only guy (besides the Hulk) Juggernaut respects.....

so .. how Juggys chances against King Thor ?

GalacticStorm
He loses

guy222
thor

severance
less chance than can be described in words

guy222
KT

Endrict Nuul
KT

BUSTER1
King Thor has magic at his command so he can remove Juggy's invulnerability and then destroy him

big juggy man
King Thor has magic at his command so he can remove Juggy's invulnerability and then destroy him

Is King Thor more powerful than Cyttorak if not i don't see how he would strip the Juggernaut of his powers.For those who say well plain Thor was able to nulify his powers well he didnt.He brought down his shield and for some reason who ever wrote that issue thought the juggernauts shield has something to do with his invunerability which it doesn't
Does this mean the Juggernaut would win?No it doesnt but it wouldnt be that easy for King Thor.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by big juggy man

Is King Thor more powerful than Cyttorak if not i don't see how he would strip the Juggernaut of his powers.For those who say well plain Thor was able to nulify his powers well he didnt.He brought down his shield and for some reason who ever wrote that issue thought the juggernauts shield has something to do with his invunerability which it doesn't
Does this mean the Juggernaut would win?No it doesnt but it wouldnt be that easy for King Thor.

Thor has magic at his command, which Juggernaut is vulnerable to. Classic Thor temporarily removed Juggy's forcefield, using magic from his hammer, in the incident you mentioned.(and i agree that Juggy's losing his invulnerability was PIS as he is indestructable without the forcefield) As King Thor, the thunder God is at a higher level of power than before, and so could effect Cain more than he did before. I'm not saying he can take all off Cain's power, but he ma be able to temporarily reduce it more than he did before, possibly stripping him of his invulnerability as well as his forcefield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.