Sinestro and Green Lantern vs. Spiderman and Green Goblin II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark_Lantern
Very interesting battle here, I think Sinestro could take out the Goblin by making a mimic of his air raider leaving spidey alone to face these 2.

Spidey could possibly pull this off if GL and Sinestro don't work well together.

Adam Warlock
Holy crap. Total ass rapage. Spidey and Goblin die within seconds, then Hal and Sinestro turn on each other.

DigiMark007
Way too lopsided...and with Lantern in your user-name, hopefully you know this. A bad GL on a bad day could still take these 2.

Tron
Tell me you're not serious.no expression

This is a short fight, a VERY short fight. Hell, you don't even need both Hal and Sinestro, either one of them could drop Spidey and Goblin at the same time, and quite easily.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Dark_Lantern
Very interesting battle here, I think Sinestro could take out the Goblin by making a mimic of his air raider leaving spidey alone to face these 2.

Spidey could possibly pull this off if GL and Sinestro don't work well together.
Sinestro could take out Goblin by shooting him in the ****ing face.

leonidas
eer

Arahan
Sad Sad Sad

When will people learn to make even matches.

Metalmanx
Can we say "Spite thread" anyone? thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.