Reed vs Hank vs Hank vs Tony

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Mr Fantastic vs Iron-man vs Giant man vs Beast.

They have a fight with prep and without. They have an Ultimate versions fight with and without prep as well............

Scoobless
Iron Man beats the crap out of everyone

willRules
I thought so laughing out loud even the ultimate version with and without prep?

Draco69
Ultimate Versions. Hank would lose badly. Ants? Ha!

Beast would almost lose as badly as Hank.

It comes down to Iron Man and Reed. I'll go with the guy with a multi-billion dollar corporation.

Scoobless
what do you think of Ultimate Iron Man's brain scrambling thingy?... could it just knock out most people?... it seemed to seriously mess up the Hulk for a few moments

Draco69
It "microwaves" the brain. So yeah it probably kill anybody that's human.

willRules
I like the Ultimate six issue where Iron-man blows up sandman's head laughing out loud

Metalmanx
I dunno. Don't rule out Ultimate Beast so quickly. I know he died, but he did pretty much get directly blasted by the uber powerful eyebeams of a ginormous and powerful sentinel. That, and basically half of the entire ceiling of the government building he was at collapsed on top of him. He was still smoking and even had a small flame on his fur.

Anyway. He's shown that he's quite powerful and tough. And smart as hell.

And Ultimate Iron Man sure didn't impress me when Wolverine first beat the hell out of him, and then Colossus whooped on him even harder.

And Giant Man was crippled by a lone Captain American, even without his shield. I think Beast could've done all the same moves that Cap pulled off against him.

I'm not saying who wins or anything, but perhaps give it a bit more thought than before.

Wynndar
616 Reed...Dark Raider would destroy Ironman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.