New Battlefront II Trailer!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
AWESOME!!! http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefrontii/indexFlash.html#Gallery.Trailers

tlbauerle
Hell yes!

This game, I will buy on Day One!

The Ones
already got it pre ordered

eXSBass
Warning: DOES NOT work in Firefox. Need to launch Micro$haft Interweb Exploder

Darth_Vader05
Got it but thanks!

jediprson
direct link

http://www.starwars.com/gaming/videogames/news/mov/11_0.mov

Tangible God
Torrorerrigotto Mr. Lucas.

SnakeEyes
I posted a link to the "new" trailer about a week ago in this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364191&perpage=20&pagenumber=4

jediprson
but not a direct link

Captain REX
The graphics...so...horrible...

SnakeEyes
Wow, if you're too lazy to click ONE more time to watch it, a week earlier, mind you, than that is your own fault. My only point was that this trailer was already posted... on this site. I wasn't even trying to be critical, just pointing it out.

JKozzy
Originally posted by eXSBass
Warning: DOES NOT work in Firefox. Need to launch Micro$haft Interweb Exploder Uh.. no? It works fine on Firefox.

JKozzy
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Hell yes!

This game, I will buy on Day One! It looks okay. I'll be waiting for a sale on it. What pissed me off, is in the trailer, they use the Episode III trailer audio.. didn't bother to take out any of the sound effects. Lame.

And the graphics are pretty good. I might have it before the end of the year, provided I get it for under $40.

Lord J
woah im gettin that definatly

Lord J
Originally posted by Captain REX
The graphics...so...horrible... its graphics are better its just hard to show the graphics on a computer clip

commander gree
WOW! awsome trailer man so awsome with the scout did you just see how cook he drived that speeder!? and jando fett was ruling to Happy Dance

Dan Skywalker
This is going to be the greatest star wars game of all time. Cant wait til the release date!

Sorgo
Originally posted by Captain REX
The graphics...so...horrible...

1. Computer clip, of course they'll look worse.

2. A game isn't always about graphics. Besides, Ravaging hundreds of clone soldiers wielding a blade wont be so bad.

Deus Ex
Indeed. I'd rather have average graphics in such an online multiplayer game. Even a simple looking game like Battlefield 1942 has lag like hell.

Gryn Jabar
Why the hell are you people spraying your shorts over a shooter?

Tru_Slice
Sux.

It'll be the last Star Wars game.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Why the hell are you people spraying your shorts over a shooter?

It's not just a Shooter, m'boy. This is going to be a great game. It'll provide hours of fun for me.

Originally posted by Tru_Slice
Sux.

It'll be the last Star Wars game.

laughing

That's like saying World peace will be declared tommorow.

Deus Ex
It will, eh? That would explain why I slept in.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Deus Ex
It will, eh? That would explain why I slept in.

Wha?

Deus Ex
If world peace was declared tomorrow, I'd sleep in.

Then, at noon, I'd wake up and take out the infrastructure with a butter knife.

Tangible God
Damn, and I actually considered that I needed my Chef Tony's Miracle Blade III knife, now on sale for only $39.99.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.