New Eternals vs. New Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
New Eternals:
Kronus (Zuras Farhter)
Zuras (prime Eternal)
Ikaris
Sersi
Thena
Phastos
Forgotten One

vs.

New Gods

Darksed (pre-crisis)
Orion
Kalibak
Big Barda
Ligth Ray
Big Bear
Mantis

Draco69
You do realize you've done this thread AT LEAST five times? Get some new material.

BobbyD
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Hardly. They could and probably will win. Best option is dimension trapping.

Which has been already said to be the only way theyre likely to win.

...sense some animosity, no? yes

guy222
zuras vs darkseidhmm

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by guy222
zuras vs darkseidhmm

Zuras is a bootleg version of Zeus. Zeus would have a hard time with Darkseid, Darkseid like Thanos are both Sky-Father level just on the low to mid range, Odin being Top tier Sky-Father. Zuras is mid level Herald. Darkseid would kill him, not quick, but it would happen.

this in turn would be the deciding factor. Without Zuras the rest of the Eternals would follow suit. Kronus never impressed me to be as powerful as Zuras, but i could be wrong. I can see Zuras taking out any of the New Gods barring perhaps Orion, and Darkseid.

The new Gods in all likelihood should win this war more times than not, but it could take them centuries to resolve the struggle if well written.

New Gods FTW 7/10

Terryc250
Thanos aint a skyfather, hes between low skyfather and high herald, darkseid goes into that category too, zuras is a low skyfather imo

guy222
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Zuras is a bootleg version of Zeus. Zeus would have a hard time with Darkseid, Darkseid like Thanos are both Sky-Father level just on the low to mid range, Odin being Top tier Sky-Father. Zuras is mid level Herald. Darkseid would kill him, not quick, but it would happen.

this in turn would be the deciding factor. Without Zuras the rest of the Eternals would follow suit. Kronus never impressed me to be as powerful as Zuras, but i could be wrong. I can see Zuras taking out any of the New Gods barring perhaps Orion, and Darkseid.

The new Gods in all likelihood should win this war more times than not, but it could take them centuries to resolve the struggle if well written.

New Gods FTW 7/10

Zuras stalemated Zeus who = Odin(Odin has more feats)

Darkseid killing Zurashmm Eternals are very hard to kill

hunbu04
this thread is a spite mainly because of kronos. He is an abstract in marvel universe he is consider one of ther higher power by kubik his powers dwaft those of the cosmic cubic. he have nign omnipotent control over time. Kronos is the embodiment of time in marvel universe his powers is close to infinity level

dawsey28
smile

Gecko4lif
So much Ds underating

Kutulu
I was going to say New Gods but then I saw that Kronos was on the list.

Eternals for the win.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
So much Ds underating

Umm.... there is an abstract on that list. confused

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by guy222
Zuras stalemated Zeus who = Odin(Odin has more feats)

Darkseid killing Zurashmm Eternals are very hard to kill

That's why I said the fight would be a long one, but eventually Darkseid would win. If Zeus was as powerful as Odin he would have beaten Thor easily, instead they fought for months. Before anyone says some BS about Zeus toying with Thor, think about this. How long should it have taken before Mr. Impatience (Zeus) got tired of his little cat and mouse game that he would have ended it? I give him a few hours, instead the battle raged for months. Odin could wipe Thor out at any time he wanted to, back in Thors classic days.

The Omega Effect is sure to have some power on Eternals, but I withdraw my statement, perhaps Darkseid could not kill him, but he is sure to KO Zuras. I also thought Zeus won his battle with Zuras, the writer said that Zuras' power rivaled Zeus' but that could have been hyperbole. Someone refered to Thanos and Darkseid as being high Herald to low Sky-Father I would agree. Let's take Tyrant as a scale. Tyrant has the power of a Mid to Top tier Sky Father. Anyone that can tear up a Universe while in conflict is greater than the average low level Skyfather. Thanos and Darkseid are on the level. Thanos proved that he was greater than any Herald (except Tyrant) when he went up against Odin and was not atomized. Thanos is most assuredly Low to Mid level Sky-Father, as is Darkseid. Darkseid's problem is that he has more low showings than Thanos (The Hunter Prey affair).

guy222
U bring up good points, but remember when Zeus blamed the Avengers for his son's beating. There wasn't anything the Avengers could do to harm an enraged Zeus

The fight with Zuras and Zeus barely lasted a page. It was even. Odin arrived got his sword and left. Zuras and the Eternals prepared for the Uni Mind as the comin of the Celestials

Zuras will easily k/o DS as well

Thanos and Darkseid will always be a contested argument. Marvel guys take Thanos. DC guys take DS. The ones who don't like Thanos will bring up his constant failures and his grandest achievements have always been with powerups(HOTI and IG). Darkseid trips over stairs and gets the Batkick. So its neverending

Thanos fighting Odin and Tyrant. He was not winning either battle

I agree with u about the poor showings DS has had. Its the writers fault or the editors overrule. Editors>Writers

Kutulu
Guys c'mon here, Zuras is nothing compared with Kronos.

People are forgetting there is an abstract entity in this match.

Estacado
Originally posted by Kutulu

You mean Darkseid?biscuits

Kutulu
Originally posted by Estacado
You mean Darkseid?biscuits
laughing

LORD B
kronos solos

guy222
Originally posted by Kutulu

I didn't forget about Chronos

I just like Zuras better big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by LORD B
kronos solos Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.