wovlerine vs Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venom101
I think wovlerine would beat Beast. cool Happy Dance

X-Logan
Wolvie wins,much better fighter,healing factor,adamantium bones claws yadda yadda yadda...

soleran30
beast more agile, stronger healing factor ...........bones are a non topic since ligaments connect them

wolverine8888
if u havent realized it wolverine bones don't detach lol. by the way beast is gunna lose pritty fast. enemy of the state last issue wolverine beast in all of 4 seconds tops. beast attack him and wolverine easily took him out

life is cruell
Could you post pictures cuz id like to see that fight. I mean wolverine and beast seem more matched than anyother x-man. Both have claws healing factor, agility, enhanced senses. Beast the advantage in strength and wolvie with the adamantium.

wolverine8888
I dont have a scanner it last all of 2 pannles. lol and don't try to put beats healing factor or claws any were near wolverines lol

X-Logan

Metalmanx
Actually, Beasts heals 10x faster than a normal healthy human.

I know it's not as good as Wolvie's but that's still hella good when you're in the middle of a battle.

Any wounds inflicted by Wolverine on Beast will heal within 20 or so minutes into the fighting. And I know the same can be said for Wolverine.

But Beast is far more agile, quicker, faster reflexes (it's been shown many times), FAR STRONGER, and has just a good enchanced senses as Wolverine's.

In my opinion, Beast takes this fight after several hours of fighting. Beast has NEVER been one to back down or give up, even when the odds are against him.

wolverine8888
metal ur forget beast is a rather bad fighter but yes his abilties are a little higher then wolverien ecpt for stamina durability fighting skill and healing. also ur gunan. his healing not good enough to save beast in thsi fight he will go at wolverine heads up and die wolverine stabs beast it pritty much over. also ur forgetting that his healing not that good peak almost killed him with a bat. wolverine agility and reflexes are les then beast but not that less spidermans better then beast in both and wolverine keeps up with spiderman fine. wolverine wins if going for the kill in seconds. if only fighting to nock out then for a while but not that long

life is cruell
2 panels that disappointing. Well I think the fight would be intresting did anyone see when beast went apeshit on danger.

wolverine8888
ya that was pritty cool

superman302
cat like beast would own wolverine

wolverine8888
nope cat like beats got beat in two panels by wolverine last issu in enemy of the state. by the way cat liek ebast is better but he fight wildly which will get him kileld fast. spiderman uses his agility and never trys to get super close to wolverine and he still only manages draws. cat like beast fight like a animal and try to come straight at wolverine and he will die.

superman302
Originally posted by wolverine8888
nope cat like beats got beat in two panels by wolverine last issu in enemy of the state. by the way cat liek ebast is better but he fight wildly which will get him kileld fast. spiderman uses his agility and never trys to get super close to wolverine and he still only manages draws. cat like beast fight like a animal and try to come straight at wolverine and he will die.

Funny how that fight took place in Wolverines comics series and wolverine won the fight wink , kinda like how spiderman beat fire lord in his own comic, but anyways if you dont remember beast and wolverine went at it in astonishing x men and i believe beast had wolverine pined down before the fight was broken up.

wolverine8888
actauly they had eachother equaly locked. any ways why does wolverine beat spiderman in spidermans series? also wolverine was not fighting to kill he was fighting only to piss off beast so he did not do some thing stupid. beast went all animal. u notice when beast did that when wolverine was evil which took place after the one in astonishing, wolverine fighting for keeps took him out very easily. also here a pick proving the spiderman thing that it is not who comic that decides who wins but rather that character

life is cruell
If beast lost control and wolverine kept it cool than he would win. IF wolvie goes feral and beast is calm I think he would win. Again im not sure who would win if they were both fighting normally but id give the advantage to wolverine.

spiderman44
forrealz wat issue im buyin dat 1

wolverine8888
if wolverine went beserker he would easily win wolverine better fighter and better in every way well in beserker but wolverine can also go feral but that diffrent

wolverine8888
spiderman 13 and 14

superman302
spiderman 12 and 14?

wolverine8888
marvel knights spiderman 13 and 14. all wolverine does is stabb him and wolverien feels abd and spiderman goes in rage and wolverine let spiderman keep hitting him then spiderman passes out lol

spiderman44
uh ok

life is cruell
if wolverine went beserker he would easily win wolverine better fighter and better in every way well in beserker but wolverine can also go feral but that diffrent

I disagree because although hes stronger when hes berserk against someone like beast who is intelligent beast would easily outsmart him.

IF wolverine was thinking clearly then he could know he needed to stab him somewhere crucial.

wolverine8888
no 13 14

wolverine8888
do u know what a berserker is? berserker is a fighter who well in beserker all he thinks about is the best way to kill his foe. his thinking ability is souly on fastest and best way to kill his foe or foes. they become the ultimate killing machine. they apear animal like but actauly there mind is moving at a far faster rate then it normaly would. take some one like wolverien with his fighting skill and experience in berserker he almost unstopable. has been stated befor when wolverine is a bersker he considered unstaopable. also every other one of his abilities go to the top of wolverine abilities even his healing factor. also bullets seem as if there going in very slow motion as seen in weapon x noval.

Metalmanx
I counter your attack of how Beast is a slouch in the fighting department.

Not only has Beast been an X-men member FAR longer than Wolverine, over thirty years longer actually, he has also been highly trained in martial arts as well. He doesn't just sit on his furry butt all day and surf the net you know.

The only thing that Wolverine has better in comparison to Beast is his unbreakable skeleton, faster healing factor, and fighting skills.

Everything else, goes to Beast. Faster, stronger, more durable (yes, durability is different from healing factor), faster reflexes, quicker, more agile, FAR MORE INTELLIGENT, and has been shown on multiple occasions (even when he was still a rookie with the team) that he is an extraordinary tactician as well. Beast thinks up several scenarios about a fight on the fly, which just looks even more impressive when you factor in his other superior stats as well.

So, after a veeeeeeeeeeeery long fight, I'd say Beast 6/10.

Note how Wolverine still has a GREAT chane to succeed--40%.

LGodamus
wolverine would crush beast...yes beast is stronger and smarter but that is it...but wolverine specializes in fighting guys WAAAAAY stronger than beast....as much as some people hate it , wolverine has been fighting guys like hulk and wendigo, and roughhouse since the first comic he was in...and beast is no where near those levels....anyone gonna be crazy enough to say beast can slug it out with the hulk...I thought not....hell beast couldnt throw down with spidey

wolverine8888
metal still disagree cat best fights straight up which would get him killed fast. if ur talken about beast befor he evolved more well same thing he not gunna stand a chance he does not have healing at all his sense are far worse and he just a weak version of spiderman. plus is beast more durable then spiderman because with out wolverine healing factor he still listed a whole level over spiderman in durability. also beast senses are not as good plus wolevriens tamina is a good deal better. stats when they still listed durability with out healing factor wolverine was a 5 spiderman was a 3 but I can't remeber what beast was. im talken about when it was out of 10. the role playing games still use thsoe same listings. I realy thought the listing out of 10 were much better then they have now

jinzin
what the hell makes beast more durable than wolverine? huh

I wasn't aware beast can take hacks and slashes from 5,000 hand ninja..

or get gun fire poured on him from 100 assailants and be ok...

...oorrrr take class 50 and up punches and get up without much of a problem...

hmmm please show me these feats, I didn't know he was so capible....

anywho... hank's tough and all.. but he's not vastly superior to wolverine.. his strength isn't > vs. wolverine's durability..

wolverine has better stamina..

his only real saving grace here is his agility..

and his intelligence, while great for book smarts isn't quite on par with wolverine's battlefield intel...so if he "outsmarts" logan.. chances are he's winning by a plot device..

funny how it's only okay to win through plot device whenb it's AGAINST wolverine.. not that it isn't consitent cause it is.. but still...

Metalmanx
I've always considered Beast and Wolverine to have the same stamina actually. Because of his extreme mutatated physiology.

And yes. Far stronger.

And more experienced as an X-men by far, which I think says a lot itself.

wolverine8888
how does experience as a x-men matter at all? hell he does not even ahve much mroe experience as a x-men since he left the team and was on a whole bunch of other super hero teams for years by the way beast age wise is not even 30 lol. also no wolverine is a good deal better in stamina

jinzin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I've always considered Beast and Wolverine to have the same stamina actually. Because of his extreme mutatated physiology.

And yes. Far stronger.

And more experienced as an X-men by far, which I think says a lot itself.

what does being a more experienced x-man have to do with anything here? What the f**k? it's not a team battle..

the fact of the matter is that wolverine's a more experience combatant plain and simple.. your point is moot..

and although beat does have heightened physiology, not having a weapon x healing factor is going to seriously hinder him against someone who does..

Metalmanx
how does experience as a x-men matter at all? hell he does not even ahve much mroe experience as a x-men since he left the team and was on a whole bunch of other super hero teams for years by the way beast age wise is not even 30 lol. also no wolverine is a good deal better in stamina

Beast: X-man since about 1963.

Wolverine: X-man since about mid 80s.

Beast--much more experience in that area.

Don't got judging a character's age in this. Otherwise current Spiderman is still an 18-year-old boy.

wolverine8888
u go by age of character in the comic not the age of the first comic he was in that would make no sense.

jinzin

Don't got judging a character's age in this. Otherwise current Spiderman is still an 18-year-old boy.

wolverine : killer since 1800's

beast...ummm not....

Lucid Lui

Yeah, you're kinda forgetting that Logan has a HUGE amount of experience before the X-Men even came into the equation. While Beast has what...High school?

Maybe with prep Beast could take it. Otherwise, i just don't see it happening.

X-Logan
you must be such a hater to say Logan would loose to beast or a hardly beast fanboy.

Logan is much better fighter,way better stamina,way better durability,much better senses,has a healing factor...and more important Logan is 3000x more letal.

StyleTime
I think this fight would be close if Beast were to actually fight. I'd say Wolverine wins or it's a draw. Wolverine's healing factor and fighting skills are paramount in this battle. Beast won't be far behind because of raw athleticism however. Some of you underestimate him I think.
Wolverine 6-7/10 or draw.

Sucks that there is no tie option. I'll hold my vote until I am convinced either way then I guess. I am leaning towards Wolverine right now though.

steverules
Beast is highly trained in martial arts as well.

I agree that beast does know his stuff about fighting. But wolvie is one of the best when it comes to hand to hand combat, and in one of his issues (can't remember which issue) he neally killed beast when he went into a beserker rage, fortunetly for wolverine beast had a healing factor. I believe that wolverine would walk away from this fight with the victory. Remember wolvie has fought in world war II and learned some of his fighting skills there, he also got taught by Ogun who is one of the best in martial arts.

DarkCrawler
Beast has been in X-Men for dozens of years...gone through thousands of Danger Room situations and you people say that "he is not rather good fighter"? Beast has dodged bullets, lasers, flying debris, hits from super-villains since he was 16...Wolverine is not going to land a hit on him.

And Beast can tear through steel like it's paper with his claws and teeth..and he can hit through it, he's stronger. Faster, too. More agile by miles. Tougher, yes. And I am not even discussing about intelligence.

Beast six or five out of ten.

He can go feral too.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25116512697.gif&s=x4

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25116524736.gif&s=x4

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25116544370.gif&s=x4

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25116553235.gif&s=x4

steverules
In wolverine issue 162 wolverine clearly sliced Beast with his claws and here you are saying that wolverine can't touch Beast, Wolverine would find it hard to beat spider-man who can dodge bullets and lasers, but Beast hell no. And if beast tries to bite wolverine's claws of then Beast can say goodbye to solid food and hello to baby food, not once have I seen Beast dodge a bullet.

wolverine8888
if beat went animal on wolverine it would make it so much easier for wolverine to win. he try to go right at him and would get killed. also he not much more agile in the least. not gunna hit him then why has wolverine proven he easily can. spiderman is more agile then beats and wolverine has hit him plenty of times. night crawler is also as agile or more so then beast and wolverine has proven he easily fast enough to get ngith crawler with little effort.

wolverine8888
also bye the way wolverine has dodged bullets and lazers befor here are just some of the many many times he has

(uncanny x-men 221) havok unleashes all his energy at once destroying haft a city wolverine get hit full on it from behind he heals up quite fine gambit has no were near that fire power also they were not fighting havok powers just went out of control. (wolverine #149) healing factor is gone he dodges many explosions a long with other objects more faster then bullets. ( #124 wolverine side by side with captain america) wolverine dodges many bullets. (#135 wolverine) wolverine dodges lazers. (wolverine 137) dodges lazer in mid air. (#31 wolverine) fights grogon who move far faster then a bullet some were near or past speed of sound. (wolverine 30) grogon show that people move in very slow motion to him along with bullets. also wolverine was able to stab this guy many many times proving he have to be extremely quick and agile far faster then bullets.
(wolverine Blood debt chapter 2) wolverine walks in a room full of two hundred highly trained killers in china, wolverine dodges all of there shots ecpt well charging them ecpt for 4 shots that only hit him when he is haft a foot way from them.
(Daredevil man with out fear vs wolverine #249) wolverine charges bush wacker dodging the machine gun bullets. daredevil says "Wolverines DODGING ALL Those Bullets! that is the quote from the comic book they even put DODGING ALL in all capitals.
(olverine x-men deluxe) to ahnd ninja jump froma window wolverine cuts both of them to pieces befor they hit the ground.
(giant size x-men #4) night crawler says he does not need his powers to dodge his teleporting to dodge him so they make a bet wolverine hand me so fast night crawler only notices after it to late and wolverine won. oh by the way night crawlers fast and far more agile then gambit.
THESE ARE FACTS

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by steverules
In wolverine issue 162 wolverine clearly sliced Beast with his claws and here you are saying that wolverine can't touch Beast.

Was that the current Beast?

I believe that it was not.

He dodges lazers regulary in Danger Room.

Lazer goes faster then a bullet.

DarkCrawler
also bye the way wolverine has dodged bullets and lazers befor here are just some of the many many times he has

(uncanny x-men 221) havok unleashes all his energy at once destroying haft a city wolverine get hit full on it from behind he heals up quite fine gambit has no were near that fire power also they were not fighting havok powers just went out of control. (wolverine #149) healing factor is gone he dodges many explosions a long with other objects more faster then bullets. ( #124 wolverine side by side with captain america) wolverine dodges many bullets. (#135 wolverine) wolverine dodges lazers. (wolverine 137) dodges lazer in mid air. (#31 wolverine) fights grogon who move far faster then a bullet some were near or past speed of sound. (wolverine 30) grogon show that people move in very slow motion to him along with bullets. also wolverine was able to stab this guy many many times proving he have to be extremely quick and agile far faster then bullets.
(wolverine Blood debt chapter 2) wolverine walks in a room full of two hundred highly trained killers in china, wolverine dodges all of there shots ecpt well charging them ecpt for 4 shots that only hit him when he is haft a foot way from them.
(Daredevil man with out fear vs wolverine #249) wolverine charges bush wacker dodging the machine gun bullets. daredevil says "Wolverines DODGING ALL Those Bullets! that is the quote from the comic book they even put DODGING ALL in all capitals.
(olverine x-men deluxe) to ahnd ninja jump froma window wolverine cuts both of them to pieces befor they hit the ground.
(giant size x-men #4) night crawler says he does not need his powers to dodge his teleporting to dodge him so they make a bet wolverine hand me so fast night crawler only notices after it to late and wolverine won. oh by the way night crawlers fast and far more agile then gambit.
THESE ARE FACTS

Impressive list.

I am now trying to get all of these comics to see them. (Since you don't have a scanner)

wolverine8888
ya i wish i did have a scanner there quite good comics. I like blood debt a lot. also wolveirne dodges lazers in the daner room also. actaul now that u bring up the danger room wolverine uses the highest level of danger then any other x-men by a good amount. hell most of the upgrades to the danger room were because wolverine in nuetral was not even having any trouble with it.

Metalmanx
Uh...so does Beast, dude. Beast always uses the highest setting in the Danger Room as well. He can take it just as well as Wolverine.

And I can't believe you actually sat there and said that Beast can't dodge lasers and bullets. Not like he hasn't been doing it for the past 40 years or anything.

And you're still posting that list of comics? I've already shown you that Wolverine was indeed knocked out by Havok's blast. That alone shows that you sometimes like to exaggerate the facts just a little bit in Wolverine's favor.

And I'm sorry, but Beast's agility>>>>>>Wolverine's.

Spiderman's agility>>>>>Nightcrawler's agility

Nightcrawler's agility = Beast's agility

Beast's agility>>>>>>>>Wolverine's

And I'm not saying that Wolverine isn't agile, cuz he is very much agile. He's quite the agile character, I'm not doubting that. Just that Beast's agility puts Wolvie's to shame.

I don't make the rules, I just present the facts.

steverules

If you mean the blue and hairy guy with a healing factor then yeah that is the current beast. If beast is so great why is he dead in the ultimate x-men? Tell me who has a better healing factor wolvie or beast?

Metalmanx

If you mean the blue and hairy guy with a healing factor then yeah that is the current beast. If beast is so great why is he dead in the ultimate x-men? Tell me who has a better healing factor wolvie or beast?

Wolverine has the better healing factor. I never denied that.

And I'm still quite pissed that they killed Beast off in Ultimate X-men. Though, and I am looking at the exact comic right now, he did pretty much get directly blasted by the uber powerful eyebeams of a ginormous and powerful sentinel. That, and basically half of the entire ceiling collapsed on top of him. He was still smoking and even had a small flame on his fur.

Call me crazy, but I think that's just enough to kill Beast.

life is cruell
I own one issue where wolverine goes berserker and It didnt look to me like he was thinking clearly he just wanted to kill so he got sloppy. Beast would dodge and attack repeatidly. I think going feral isnt smarrt when your fighting some one very agile and intelligent who could keep away. Both fighting to the best of their ability without losing control I give the edge to wolverine 6/10

By the way who started the ?/10 thing?

X-Logan

Metalmanx

steverules
When wolverine goes beserker does it make him..... how can I put this ummm..... more powerful, like he becomes better when he goes beserk, I mean does it make it easier for him to take someone down? In the wolverine issue where he fights Mr X it actually helped him win, cause when wolvie goes beserk then he doesn't know what move he'll do next he just does it. Mr X was a telepath who knew what move wolvie would do next but then wolvie learned that if he went into beserker rage and he didn't even know what move he would do next then neither would Mr X.(That's just in case no one knew what I was on about).

Lord Magnus
Cool fight, but it goes to Wolverine.

DarkCrawler
When wolverine goes beserker does it make him..... how can I put this ummm..... more powerful, like he becomes better when he goes beserk, I mean does it make it easier for him to take someone down? In the wolverine issue where he fights Mr X it actually helped him win, cause when wolvie goes beserk then he doesn't know what move he'll do next he just does it. Mr X was a telepath who knew what move wolvie would do next but then wolvie learned that if he went into beserker rage and he didn't even know what move he would do next then neither would Mr X.(That's just in case no one knew what I was on about).

Good thing that Beast is not an telepath, eh?

It has no more trouble to him then when Wolverine is not berserk.

jinzin
beast and logan where head and head in astonishing #3

in wolverine 25 (24? I don't remembet) wolvie ran through beast like he wasn't even there...

wolverine8888
By the way feral and beserker are to diffrent thing. beserker makes wolverine better at ever thing he does. feral is when he lets his animal side over. berserker is when he keeps his fighting skills but seems as if his animal side is in control but it not. yes make wolverine move and do strats as he goes. also by the way wolevrien senser i greater then beasts. and beast agility does not put wolverine to shame int he least. durability beast is a whole level below wolverine and im talken about pure durability.

Metalmanx
No, you're still talking about healing factor. I'm talking about the actual durability before the healing factor is involved in the very first place.

I'm talking about how much it takes to cause damage, not how fast one can heal and be back to normal again.

Beast has greater durability, but Wolverine has the better healing factor and will return to normal faster than Beast.

And you don't have to believe the truth, but Beast's agility really does put Wolverine to shame. I don't know how else to get through to you, but he does.

wolverine8888
prove were is has. also again I told u metal beast durability is not higher then wolverines. wolverien with out his healing factor can take hits far better then beast wait till i find my stat book. it states wolverine durability higher then beast's.
also befor u think thats with healing factor add it not healing factor on the list also.

jgiant
Wolverine 8/10...you guys are underestimating wolvie, he is no pushover...

Metalmanx
I know you keep telling me, wolverine888. Doesn't mean that you're right though.

The reason it states Wolverine's durability higher than Beast's in your book is because of his healing factor.

Man, you are so in love with Wolverine, it's not even funny. Without his healing factor he couldn't take the hits that he does. Knives pierce Wolverine faster and easier than they pierce Beast. But Wolvie will heal from it faster, which is why he has the better healing factor.

If you took out both their healing factors for this fight, Beast would stomp Wolverine.

wolverine8888
no not at all. in my book hell go look at the role playing games they even list the stats of them both. sucks hwo the new stats came out leave out so many diffrent attributes. www.marvel.com use to have the same scale as the role playing and it a offical sight so the role playing games stats are actauly corrected. go look at them pure durability which means how much a punch effects u if wolverien just ahd a healing factor he would not be able to shrugg off class 100 hits and keep comminng he would be dazed and have to pause for a sec but since his durability so high he cna keep comming. im telling u look at the (official marvel role playing game) stats they are official stats.

jgiant
Of couse beast would... but if you want to take away powers we could say wolverine would stomp beast if beast didn't have super agility...remember wolvie has taken on some big guys...im not saying wolvie can beat hulk, but he did hang with him for a couple a rounds...

Metalmanx
The reason Wolverine is able to take class 100 punches (Actually, this is crap. He really shouldn't be able to even with his healing factor and skeleton) is because of his adamantium skeleton. It doesn't break, so it keeps him together when normally he would be shattered and explode upon being hit by a class 100 opponent. Since it doesn't break, it keeps him whole, allowing him to heal.

Now if we took away both of their healing factors, Beast would win since the damage he'll do to Wolverine will stay with him throughout the fight.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jgiant
Of couse beast would... but if you want to take away powers we could say wolverine would stomp beast if beast didn't have super agility...remember wolvie has taken on some big guys...im not saying wolvie can beat hulk, but he did hang with him for a couple a rounds...

Exactly. I'm not taking the powers away for the fight, just trying to prove a point. The only reason Wolverine is stated to have high durability on his stats and is able to hang with the Hulk and such is because of his healing factor. His durability is completely different. He has peak human durability, which just doesn't show a lot since he heals from things very quickly.

wolverine8888
I honestly don't see beast doing more damage then wolverine. also unbreakable skeleton adds in to durability u know.

wolverine8888
offical marvel role playing hand book it has offical stats in it go check it out best is under wolverines durabilty and there nto talken about healing factor since it says what there talken about when they say durability. also healing factor is a whole diffrent stat on it

Metalmanx
Funny how you don't remember that until I bring it up.

I know the skeleton makes him durable, but I was talking mostly tissue damage, like slices and gashes. Which Beast is fully capable of doing to Wolverine with his claws on each hand and foot.

The only problem with that is that Wolverine will heal in minutes. Though I don't see Wolverine able to hit Beast with his claws if Beast really doesn't want him to. Beast has dodged much faster people before.

I just thought of a way that Beast can win. He'll just pin Wolverine to the ground. Simple as that. Beast pins all for of Wolverine's apendages to the ground, winning the fight since Wolverine is incapacitated and can't continue any further. And with Beast's strength, there's no way Wolverine could budge him.

I'm even more convinced that Beast could win now.

wolverine8888
he won't be able to do it spideman better thnen beast in every way and spdierman has yet been able to do that he to bussy trying not the die. beast could never do what u just said it wont happen he can not get that close if wolverien trying to kill him beast is not stupid getting that close will get him killed. beast has been hit bye wolverine and spiderman who faster has been hit by wolverine. night cralwer easily get hit by wolverine us till have no proven why wolverine will not be able to hit him. by the way much stronger people then beast have tryed that and failed.

Metalmanx
You're telling me with a straight face that much stronger people have tried to pin Wolverine down to the ground, wrestling-style?

Cuz to me, that seems like a simple way to incapacitate him, since he only has peak human strength compared to Beast's superhuman strength.

Spiderman could've done the same, but as you very well see, he didn't. He tried to bludgen Wolverine to knock him out. When clearly he should've just pinned him and incapacitated him.

By the way, it's "by", not "bye". And it's "Wolverine", not "wolerien". And "tried", not "tryed".

But that's enough of that. Beast, who is quite the martial artist and skilled fighter himself, wins this fight through incapacitation.

X-Logan

Warmonger
Wolverine 8/10

Normally me an Metal see eye to eye in fights. In thsi I just have to disagree.

Strentgh: Beast all the way. But Beast strentgh isn't greater than the sort of punishment Wolverine can easily take and has.

Agilty: Beast once again, but his agility doesn't make him untouchable even spiderman gets tagged now and then and Beast is no where as agile. So sooner or later Wolverin is going to nail him...

Durabilty: Which brings me to my next point Wolveerines Durabilty>>>>>>> Beast's. Durabiltiy isn't defined by the toughness of ones skin, but by how much punishment you can take before you can't take anymore. Beast can beat on Wolverine for quite some time and Logna can keep coming unless Beast gets some lucky critcal hit. Where as how many slices of Wolverin's claws can Beast take? A few really before it starts to impede his agility and considering he wasn't agile enough in the first plae to avoid the first hit he is going ot get more and then he is dead.

Fighting Ability. Wolverine. I give beast all the credit he deserves. He has been a veteran on the X-Men for several years, and he trains relgiously in the danger room. Wolverin has that and more than a century of killing people to boot. No way does Mcoy out fight Wolverine.

wolverine8888
bye the way when wolverine fought omega red for 18 hour he was heavily drugged and omega red was using some ability that slowed wolverines healing a ton. in there first fight u do know wolverine let it hit him lol same as spider man let wolverine tackle him. also by the way wolverine has superhuman strength level 1 super human but he still a good deal stronger then peak(marvel vs DC) (wolverine official hand book) marvel knights hand book) (marvel comics official role playing game) so metal ur wrong wolverine is a en-chanced human also known as level one super human which is 2 tons to 10 tons in many of the listings I listed. by the way roughhouse tried to pin wolverine and wolverine flipped him off him. by the way rough house is 75 tons to 100 ton character.

jinzin
Originally posted by jinzin
what the hell makes beast more durable than wolverine? huh

I wasn't aware beast can take hacks and slashes from 5,000 hand ninja..

or get gun fire poured on him from 100 assailants and be ok...

...oorrrr take class 50 and up punches and get up without much of a problem...

hmmm please show me these feats, I didn't know he was so capible....

anywho... hank's tough and all.. but he's not vastly superior to wolverine.. his strength isn't > vs. wolverine's durability..

wolverine has better stamina..

his only real saving grace here is his agility..

and his intelligence, while great for book smarts isn't quite on par with wolverine's battlefield intel...so if he "outsmarts" logan.. chances are he's winning by a plot device..

funny how it's only okay to win through plot device whenb it's AGAINST wolverine.. not that it isn't consitent cause it is.. but still...

steverules
I hate to say this but wolverines durability is not due to his healing factor, twice I have seen him lose his healing factor and face of against sabretooth, lady deathstrike and omega red, and sure in the end he died but he was still able to beat sabretooth and survive the likes of omega and lady deathstrike combined. The other time was in an x-men issue where sinister took away all their mutant powers all the x-men had to fight these weird creatures but wolverine went for the machine that had taken their powers away and started slicing away with it while sinister was shooting fat ass lasers at him and this combined with the fact that wolvie was also dying from adamantium poisoning was not good for wolverine, but he still sliced at that machine and in the end it blew up in his face almost killing him and saving other mutant lives. Wolverine was only just able to survive both occassions the one where he died he came back to life thanks to his healing factor and in the x-men issue he only just survived. I believe his duribility is based on him and nothing else but his fight for mutant freedom.

wolverine8888
steve I never normaly agree with u but ur right his durability is not due to his healing factor

Wonder Man
Beast is the better fighter. Wolverine may be the best at what he does; but that just means he's the best at killing people.
Beast in my view is the best fighter in marvel. With his agility he may even be able to hide from Wolverine's acute senses and tracking ability leaving the predator in a state of suspense.

jinzin
so you really think beast is a better fighter than wolverine?? confused

well that just kinda says it all right there... NEXT!

wolverine8888
Beast is the better fighter. Wolverine may be the best at what he does; but that just means he's the best at killing people.
Beast in my view is the best fighter in marvel. With his agility he may even be able to hide from Wolverine's acute senses and tracking ability leaving the predator in a state of suspense.

beast a better fighter then wolverine lol. wolverines fighting skill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beast
all the agility in the world wont hide u from some one who can track u by ur smell. I sorry but what u just stated made no sense at all man. beast is no were near wolverines fighting skill and why would agility allow beast to hide from wolverine? plus wolverines hiding abilities>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beasts hiding abilities

Wonder Man
Ever hear of throwing the scent
Here's a perfect application of increasing just that threw X-men team work

jinzin
wait.. showing beast being protected by iceman is a perfect application for showing beast able to throw wolverine's inhanced senses? What the f**k? care to explain that one chum?

wolverine8888
ya what jinzin said. also u forgetting that wolverines sense of smell is about 1000 times stronger then it was there lol

Wonder Man
Oh i didn't say what you said, try to remember that.
To explain...by carrying Beast on an icesled that would increase him not being able to be tracked just like you can throw a dogs sent through water.
All I said was that pic. shows how teamwork can increase the effectiveness of eachothers' abilities.
Really what i was saying was not how it makes Wolverine look better...which is YOUR point...but how Beast is better for being Beast.
LOL bunny

jinzin
okay.. it's pretty clear at this point your tangenting on factors that don't even apply to this fight for no reason at all... seriously.. do you even see what you're writing..? confused

wolverine8888
okay.. it's pretty clear at this point your tangenting on factors that don't even apply to this fight for no reason at all... seriously.. do you even see what you're writing..?

wonderman I real like u man ur cool and all but I going to have to agree with jinzin statement here

Wonder Man
yah. and i don't much care if you think im right either

wolverine8888
k

wolverine8888
no hard feeling????

brainchild81
Wolverine wins

Irish Wolverine
What martial arts does Beast know?

steverules
wolverine: better healing factor, one of the best fighters in marvel, better sences, also know's martial arts and was trained by ogun who was one of the best in martial arts. I think it is pretty obvious that wolverine wins this one.

scotsmn
Wolverine

Marvel=DC
isn't Beast just Logan without the healing factor or bones? Wolvie wins.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
isn't Beast just Logan without the healing factor or bones? Wolvie wins.

Huge physical difference. Beast is way stronger and way more agile.

wolverine8888
he is not that much more agile then wolverine. but does not matter wolverine kills him rather fast. wolverine has punked him in one panel befor

Wonder Man
Beast wins. He has all the moves. He's got more moves than Spider-man.
Plus hes not a johnny come lately like Wolverine. He's been an X-men from the start.

Metalmanx
Beast. Far more agile and stronger. And don't forget intelligence that makes Logan look retarded. I know Logan is somewhat smart, but he still looks like a moron compared to Beast.

And I know I'll get arguments on this, but I could care less. Beast is a far better tactician as well, proven many times over the years. And also has a very nice healing factor. Not as strong as Wolvie's but good enough to last him throughout the fight.

Yes, Wolverine has the healing factor and unbreakable bones. Hasn't stopped him from getting knocked out before.

Beast 6/10.

GODSCRIBE
Beasts only possible chance is if he turned feral. if he was enraged on a primitive level, he'd probably dismember wolverine.

NoFate007
Wolverine beats Beast. (wow those two words look odd sitting next to each other)

scotsmn
Beast. Far more agile and stronger. And don't forget intelligence that makes Logan look retarded. I know Logan is somewhat smart, but he still looks like a moron compared to Beast.

And I know I'll get arguments on this, but I could care less. Beast is a far better tactician as well, proven many times over the years. And also has a very nice healing factor. Not as strong as Wolvie's but good enough to last him throughout the fight.

Yes, Wolverine has the healing factor and unbreakable bones. Hasn't stopped him from getting knocked out before.

Beast 6/10.

Beast takes out Colossus in feral state. Way more agile and smart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.