Guts vs Kenshin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

50YEN
Alrite! we got 2 of Manga's toughest bastards in a all out one on one fight. It comes down to the skill, the experience and in all respects the passion and motivation!! And we are Comparing 2 of manga's greatest characters! Going head to head we got these 2 characters at their Prime!

From Berserk we got-
Current version of Guts with the Berserker armor given to him by Flora with his now enchanted Dragonslayer after slaying so many apostles. We all know Guts is now more powerful than ever with all the skill attained in the past few yrs fighting apostle after apostle. His skill is probably unmatched by any human in the Berserk Universe. He can even step up to Zoddo in Human form and win!!!

From Rurouni Kenshin we got-
Himura Kenshin the Ultimate version at the end of the series after he masters the Succession Technique Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki and accepts the sins from his past. He has a new resolve and will stop at nothing to protect the innocent and his loved ones!! In other words the Ultimate version (vol27-28) of Kenshin at his strongest. He is the one given the title of the Strongest in Meiji era!!!

Who do you think woiuld win? Please give scenarios and explanations for your opinions as well -_^

50YEN
There are no replies? Do ppl here not know these characters??? sad

50YEN
Me the sads sad

Hoshi
it would be difficult for anyone of them win in a fight , berseker wont be able to charge a full hit at kenshin since he will just predict his moves just like he did agaisnt sanosuke , since kenshin is faster and berseker moves are always too similar he wont do much.But kenshin will have trouble to KO guts with his sakabatou , i mean , guts is a lot more tough than sanosuke , and also with his ****ing armor he could even receive the Sucession tech without much danage.

50YEN
Originally posted by Hoshi
it would be difficult for anyone of them win in a fight , berseker wont be able to charge a full hit at kenshin since he will just predict his moves just like he did agaisnt sanosuke , since kenshin is faster and berseker moves are always too similar he wont do much.But kenshin will have trouble to KO guts with his sakabatou , i mean , guts is a lot more tough than sanosuke , and also with his ****ing armor he could even receive the Sucession tech without much danage.

I thought about it a bit recently. The more I think about it, I think Guts would win. The enemies he's fought against and things he's survived are much tougher than anything Kenshin has been up against.

I wouldn't compare Guts to Sano as Guts has insane speed and is probably almost equal in speed to Kenshin. As Speed is one of Kenshin's gimmicks Kenshin may be a bit faster. Guts can also swing his massive Dragonslayer in all directions and can control it just as well as Kenshin can control his Sakabatou. Skillwise him and Kenshin are on par but I think Guts has fought crazier battles and has more experience in general being a soldier on the battlefield and all. Kenshin may be able to predict guts attacks but the question is does he have the power to defend against Guts. As for Guts moves being too simliar that is not true at all, If you read the manga you'll notice Guts can do a very wide array of attacks (just in normal form) and has afterimages following him to show his speed.

I wont bring the powers of the Armor into this but just the raw skill and fighting as I think that would be a bit unfair. I think the only way Kenshin could win is if he took the Serpico approach. He would utilize the enviorment to his advantage and try to outthink Guts using strategy. Unfortunately I dont think Kenshin is as good of a tatician as Serpico..

But that would be his only chance I think.

Hoshi
he maybe fast , but kenshin is probaly much faster , although i know guts is very fast.But kenshin doesnt only use his eyes to predict the oponents moves, he also uses a 6 sense , a sense that only people who has the kenki can do it , he can predict the movement of a person that is faster than him.Guts has fough many beasts that can destroy anyone in kenshins universe, but that doesnt make him have more exp in a sword fight against a guy like kenshin,BUT kenshin has fought exp samurais since he was 15 years old.And no matter how strong and fast you are , a guy that uses a huge sword wont be able to control it as good as someone who uses a normal katana, many examples of that are cloud and inuyasha, although for them the weight of ther swords is nothing they cant use them as well as someone who uses a katana , that is a martial art fact.Althoug kenshin wont be able to block guts sword he would just use his dodge tech to avoid it.

kawaii_nekoneko
1) Guts have been training with his dad how to kill ppl before they kill you since he was small. pre-teen. before he was age 10.

2) Guts fights apostles. who are beyond human, sorta like demons. Kenshin's toughest was shishio or enishi, in general, humans, not gods.

3) Guts gains berserk armor in the manga. it's super fast. second, the armor does not send pain through the nevrous system, so you can take a lot of hits

Hoshi
Originally posted by kawaii_nekoneko
1) Guts have been training with his dad how to kill ppl before they kill you since he was small. pre-teen. before he was age 10.

2) Guts fights apostles. who are beyond human, sorta like demons. Kenshin's toughest was shishio or enishi, in general, humans, not gods.

3) Guts gains berserk armor in the manga. it's super fast. second, the armor does not send pain through the nevrous system, so you can take a lot of hits

but gut is not used on fighting swordmans like kenshin,although his enemies are far superior than kenshins in terms of power they are not skilled swordmasters.Kenshin started training when he was 6 or 8 years old in the hiten mitsurugi .Kenshin is also very fast , probaly faster than guts, and kenshin is also able to predict the oponent moves extremely fast , that is why he can literally kill 6 or more persons with just one swing of his sword.

Angry_Man1901
You are trying to compare Apples with Oranges so a true answer of who would win can not be found but if you ask me guts would just take a hit from kenshin's sword and while his sword was stuck in gut's body slice him in two game over

Peach
Do not bump long-dead threads.

And this is against the rules anyway, so closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.