ps2,san andreas,learning to fly HELP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redhottest
ok-ive been working on this for months.i need help or a cheat for learning to fly-circling the runway and landing. i cant get the landing gear to go up-and when i land, it lands close to the red marker and i STILL fail.
i heard i can cheat on the whole learning to fly mission.is that true?if so,whats the cheat??

stunna1773
how bout u learn how to fly and dont cheat of do u just suck at the game?

Silverstein
ooooooh burn

Barker
Ask your brother to do it, then take all the credit. yes

jaden101
turn using the flipper buttons rather than the analogue stick

and if you have to use the stick then dont do it in short jerky movements...just push it a little bit and turn in one continuous motion

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Barker
Ask your brother to do it, then take all the credit. yes
That reminds me of Futurama. "I could never get the last ship! My brother always got it for me!"

The True Fear
i beat this game like ten months ago

nick1811
Originally posted by Redhottest
ok-ive been working on this for months.i need help or a cheat for learning to fly-circling the runway and landing. i cant get the landing gear to go up-and when i land, it lands close to the red marker and i STILL fail.
i heard i can cheat on the whole learning to fly mission.is that true?if so,whats the cheat??

theres still way harder flying lessons after that one...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.