Zeus/Odin vs Full Power Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Zeus
Odin

VS

Full Power Galactus

Who wins?

Darth_Erebus
This was donw before though Zuras was also added to the Skyfather team. A fully powered big G is way out of their leage. They couldn't harm The celestials, they stand no chance against a FULL POWER Big G either.

The Ion
Huge difference between skyfathers and Galactus.

armandovalles
fine, add Thanos to the Skyfathers team. So it is now:

Zeus
Odin
Thanos

VS

Full Power Galactus

The Ion
Thanos isn't skyfather level either. Curbstomp. Galactus at full power is right under LT and on par with Eternity.

armandovalles
no dude. Sure, Galactus is powerful at full power and sure he's on par with Eternity, but that doesnt put him anywhere close to LT in terms of power. I mean, the Adam Warlock w/ the IG toyed with and couldve very easily killed Galactus, Eternity, a Celestial, a Watcher, and alot more uber-powerly powerful beings all at the same time, but LT overpowered the IG with a flick of his fingers.

The Ion
I meant there was nobody between him and LT in power except maybe Eternity. Not like it matters, he'd rape these 3 pretty easily.

KillAll
odin has claimed to repel galactus by himself. galactus has stated he doesnt like magic because his "science" based powers dont function properly against magic, and heavy magic wielders all the time. i wouldnt put it passed them to stop galactus... not kill him.

thesilverspider
galactus is a skyfather X100

armandovalles
fine, im adding 2 more people to the Skyfather's team to hopefully make this a close fight:

Now its:

Zeus
Odin
Thanos
Classic Thor
Immortal Hercules

VS

Galactus

Personally, i think u guys are seriously overrating Galactus here, i mean, Classic Thor by himself repelled Galactus if i remember correctly so i think this would be a close fight.

the Darkone
A full power galactus has the ability to destroy the universe. Galactus powers dwarf theirs. Galactus will smite the hell out of odin,zeus, thor, hercules, zuras if they can't beast a Celestial their is no chance in hell they will beat Galactus who is pure cosmic power.

KillAll
where does it say anywhere that galactus can destroy the entire universe? in 616...

KillAll
a single celestial is more powerful than galactus

olympian
"Personally, i think u guys are seriously overrating Galactus here, i mean, Classic Thor by himself repelled Galactus if i remember correctly so i think this would be a close fight"

Classic Thor repelled a Galactus with hunger not at his best.

"Zeus
Odin
Thanos
Classic Thor
Immortal Hercules"

Hercules is cannon fodder here. And while im of the opinion that Galactus more times than not has been showed to not being on a level of the best Celestials have to offer, i do think a full powered G is above Skyfathers.

xmarksthespot
I don't recall if and when Galactus didn't hunger so that basically nullifies the "this person did this to Galactus before" if you're going to put Galactus at full power, at which he should technically be on par with Eternity and Death.

olympian
Thats the doubt i always have when discussing about Galactus, has he ever been showed like that, other than the respect those two have given?

xmarksthespot
Well he can't have displayed power on par to Eternity because he's only ever shown hungry. It's a catch 22.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by olympian
"Personally, i think u guys are seriously overrating Galactus here, i mean, Classic Thor by himself repelled Galactus if i remember correctly so i think this would be a close fight"

Classic Thor repelled a Galactus with hunger not at his best.

"Zeus
Odin
Thanos
Classic Thor
Immortal Hercules"

Hercules is cannon fodder here. And while im of the opinion that Galactus more times than not has been showed to not being on a level of the best Celestials have to offer, i do think a full powered G is above Skyfathers.

You have made these Galactus threads so many times Armando.

What youre forgetting is that the only time the heroes come into conflict with Galactus is when he's going to consume earth, or a world theyre connected with and thererfore we only ever see the heroes fight a very weak Galactus. Despite that none of these heroes have been able to beat him in previous encounters, merely repel him which itself is nothing because a weak Galactus wouldnt be able to afford the risk to to combat anyone he would rather flee to find sustenance elsewhere than stay for the sake of pride and end up on deaths bed from using up all his energy on a battle. Common sense.

Theres a massive gap between the skyfathers and a full powered Galactus. Youve made this thread so manty times you just dont seem to understand that. In between them and Galactus you have the likes of the cube beings, the Stranger and also other mystical entities such as the members of the Vishanti and so on who could all take apart the skyfathers.

One high powered blast of energy and Thor and Hercules are dead while the rest are battered senseless. Even a single blast of Thanos' energies has managed to annihilate Hulk before(Hulk / X-man annual) if it wasnt for his healing factor it wouldve have been game over. Thor and Hercules arent luckily enough to be endowed with such a thing and Galactus is in a completely different league to the Titan. Galactus would make short work of two skyfathers and Thanos. Thor and Herc dont factor into such a match.

ihamoitc2005
Originally posted by armandovalles
Zeus
Odin

VS

Full Power Galactus

Who wins?

A well rested Odin could easily take Galactus on his own and turn him into his girlfriend. His little brat Thor almost killed Galactus single handedly using his rarely used god-force attack. Galactus is beyond the likes of Thanos but nowhere near Celestial power level. Thor's god-force attack on a Celestial didnt come close to almost killing it. Forget god-force attack, on an occasion when Galactus was weak from hunger, even a standard-issue lighting attack was enough to bring him down. Thor has defeated Ego and Galactus when he went all out and didnt merely rely on physical attacks, similarly Odin would have no problem with Galactus. Zeus, though not on the level of Odin, who is uniquely powerful among the sky-father set, is also way beyond normal Thor and should be able to smack around Galactus if he felt like it.

The odin-force unleashed could more than get the attention of the Celestials but in doing so become an even greater threat and would consume the universe because the Odin-force always needs to feed, like Galactus but on a much larger scale, feeding on star systems and galaxies instead of little planets. I forgot what issue but the Odin-force got loose once and it wasnt pretty.

K3VIL
Some guys here doesn't understand that Galactus is never showed full power.
With his energies at top, NO PHYSICAL FORCE can stand up to him.
He's like an abstract but with physical ebsence.
Skyfathers are hella powerful, and with Thor here, Godforce, Odin Force and Olympian Might will certainly make Galactus something, like having him watching them uselessy try to hurt him.
Then he'll blast them into oblivion.

Wynndar
Galactus at Full power is one of the three most fundamental beings in the 616 universe. Hence, anyone battling him in the 616 universe and not a mystical realm would get their asses kicked in. Thiswas illustrated when Galactus fought Aggamotto in the Vishanti realm.

kgkg
Originally posted by Wynndar
Galactus at Full power is one of the three most fundamental beings in the 616 universe. Hence, anyone battling him in the 616 universe and not a mystical realm would get their asses kicked in. Thiswas illustrated when Galactus fought Aggamotto in the Vishanti realm.
is a fundamental force of the universe even at 0.1% power. Doesn't have to do with his power level.

K3VIL
Originally posted by ihamoitc2005
A well rested Odin could easily take Galactus on his own and turn him into his girlfriend. His little brat Thor almost killed Galactus single handedly using his rarely used god-force attack. Galactus is beyond the likes of Thanos but nowhere near Celestial power level. Thor's god-force attack on a Celestial didnt come close to almost killing it. Forget god-force attack, on an occasion when Galactus was weak from hunger, even a standard-issue lighting attack was enough to bring him down. Thor has defeated Ego and Galactus when he went all out and didnt merely rely on physical attacks, similarly Odin would have no problem with Galactus. Zeus, though not on the level of Odin, who is uniquely powerful among the sky-father set, is also way beyond normal Thor and should be able to smack around Galactus if he felt like it.

The odin-force unleashed could more than get the attention of the Celestials but in doing so become an even greater threat and would consume the universe because the Odin-force always needs to feed, like Galactus but on a much larger scale, feeding on star systems and galaxies instead of little planets. I forgot what issue but the Odin-force got loose once and it wasnt pretty.
Man, Zeus and Odin are equal.
Understand?
Equal.
Odin Force and Olympian Might are both incredible power source, and their owners, are on the same rank.
All the might of the Skyfathers of Earth could barely phase Celestials.
Galactus was weak when Thor faced him, still an incredible threat, but never fought Galactus at his peak.
Galactus was smashing planets like toys fighting the In Betweener.

thesilverspider
actually odin is way above zues.
galactus at full power is the most powerful physical being in all of marvel
that includes the strongets of celestials as well

K3VIL
Originally posted by thesilverspider
actually odin is way above zues.
galactus at full power is the most powerful physical being in all of marvel
that includes the strongets of celestials as well
Odin is what?
Actually Odin is dead.
And when he was alive, it has been sayed many times the are equal.
Zeus has just less feats.
But for the note, he punked an Avengers roster with Thor, Hercules, Namor and other big guns in it.

thesilverspider
exactly odin has more feats that puts him above zues.
plus who was the one that battling thor for months.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.