Super buu vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
evil face Now this is Super buu vs Superman

Deus Ex
Too many supers in one thread.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Too many supers in one thread.

laughing but who do you think wins ?

Deus Ex
Do you really wanna know?

TwisterGameX
Do you really wanna know?

Yeah smile
This is the buu with gohan,piccolo and goten and trunks in him by the way.

Deus Ex
zOMG!... not Piccolo!

Hell, Piccolo, scourge of the galaxy!

Pfft.

TwisterGameX
zOMG!... not Piccolo!

Hell, Piccolo, scourge of the galaxy!

Pfft.

Would you answer on who wins...

Deus Ex
Why do you care what I think? I thought you said I don't count because I don't own DC comics.

TwisterGameX
Why do you care what I think? I thought you said I don't count because I don't own DC comics.

Never stopped you before and you still debating in the superman vs goku to this second so why not Super buu smile

TwisterGameX
Ha...just as i thought.

Creshosk
I'm curious as to how that Dimensiona; collapse is going to work as an attack? All it did was punch a hole in the dimensional wall so Buu could go get food.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Creshosk
I'm curious as to how that Dimensiona; collapse is going to work as an attack? All it did was punch a hole in the dimensional wall so Buu could go get food.

when everything collapese thats the end of life period, but i am not even using that in here. Well when buu gets mad the barrier that covers him is almost can't get throught. the dimesions collapses together and sucking everything and bang is more than a black hole damage. iI thought you seen every ep...they explained it better in there....

Buu has durability by the way if you didn't notice either. He could aslo easly survive in space.

Creshosk
Okay. . . and he wasn't the only one to survive the hole being torn either. . .

TwisterGameX
Okay. . . and he wasn't the only one to survive the hole being torn either. . .

What ?

he didnt complete it because he was stopped remember ?

So you think superman wins with one punch here too ?

dvampire
Superman. Superman just melt S. Buu with Heat Vision after he's tired of beating the crap out of him or he could use Ice Breath then finish S. Buu off with Heat Vision (that's a much easier way to do it).

Superman isn't stupid, he's not going to stand in front of letting him scream, if he see S. Buu trying to collapse the demension, he'll just punch him (or destroy him with Heat Vision) like Vegetto did.

TwisterGameX
Heat vission isn't going to finish him.

dvampire
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Heat vission isn't going to finish him.

Heat Vision will finish him.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by dvampire
Superman. Superman just melt S. Buu with Heat Vision after he's tired of beating the crap out of him or he could use Ice Breath then finish S. Buu off with Heat Vision (that's a much easier way to do it).

Superman isn't stupid, he's not going to stand in front of letting him scream, if he see S. Buu trying to collapse the demension, he'll just punch him (or destroy him with Heat Vision) like Vegetto did.

Punch him, a fusion which gants power beyong power ounched him and barley got through because of the barrier on surrounding him so....

to kill kid buu, the damn universe gave goku energy to kill buu on a endustructable kai planet. and super buu>>>Kid buu.

Creshosk
What ?

he didnt complete it because he was stopped remember ?

So you think superman wins with one punch here too ? Oh you're thinking of a different time than I am. . . I was thinking about when he escaped from the sealed hyperbolic time chamber. . . embarrasment

TwisterGameX
Heat Vision will finish him.

Buu reforms from every planet blown up and blew up like 10 at a time, he also got blasted on his little pieces with heat blasts and no it didn't work.

TwisterGameX
Oh you're thinking of a different time than I am. . . I was thinking about when he escaped from the sealed hyperbolic time chamber. . . embarrasment

no this is after he ate gotenks mystic gohan and piccolo and veggito made him mad.

Creshosk
Punch him, a fusion which gants power beyong power ounched him and barley got through because of the barrier on surrounding him so....

to kill kid buu, the damn universe gave goku energy to kill buu on a endustructable kai planet. and super buu>>>Kid buu. Can you prove that fusion was on par with Superman?

Or Buu's durability is on par with Superman's Blackhole Punch?

Creshosk
no this is after he ate gotenks mystic gohan and piccolo and veggito made him mad. Yeah, he got stopped. So we don't know what really would have happened.

Buu reforms from every planet blown up and blew up like 10 at a time, he also got blasted on his little pieces with heat blasts and no it didn't work. Can you prove that those feats are on par with Superman's heat vision?

TwisterGameX
Can you prove that fusion was on par with Superman?

Or Buu's durability is on par with Superman's Blackhole Punch?

Veggito didn't show his full poower as stated so i can't post anything and xx beat xx ? why would you want me to use that, unless you want me to bring up plants..

Super buu in space blwoing up planet after planet.

He cause dimentions to collapse on each other, and if he went through with it, thats the end of the universe, >>>>black hole.

dvampire

to kill kid buu, the damn universe gave goku energy to kill buu on a endustructable kai planet. and super buu>>>Kid buu.

SSJ3 Goku could have killed Kid Buu with a Kamehameha wave, but his attack ended to soon (he left Buu with a little cell left). But then ssj3 Goku ran out of energy, so he couldn't use a full blast Kamehameha wave a second time. That's why when he was using the spirit Bomb, he need the people from Earth and Namek to destroy Buu, because his energy alone (since he wasn't capable of transforming any more to full power) wasn't enough. Dende head to restore his power, so he could finish Buu off.

Superman can destroy every single Cell in S. Buu body, if there are some left, he can simply use his X-ray Vision to see whats left of him before he can regenerate, finishing him off for good.

TwisterGameX
Yeah, he got stopped. So we don't know what really would have happened.

Can you prove that those feats are on par with Superman's heat vision?

How can you prove that heat vission will kill buu and not make him regenerate ?

TwisterGameX
SSJ3 Goku could have killed Kid Buu with a Kamehameha wave, but his attack ended to soon (he left Buu with a little cell left). But then ssj3 Goku ran out of energy, so he couldn't use a full blast Kamehameha wave a second time. That's why when he was using the spirit Bomb, he need the people from Earth and Namek to destroy Buu, because his energy alone (since he wasn't capable of transforming any more to full power) wasn't enough. Dende head to restore his power, so he could finish Buu off.

Superman can destroy every single Cell in S. Buu body, if there are some left, he can simply use his X-ray Vision to see whats left of him before he can regenerate, finishing him off for good.

1. you just said kamehameha is less than planet destroying blast yet buu blows up like 120 planets one after another with his force and comes back.

2. kid buu is not super buu so whats your point huh ?

dvampire
Veggito didn't show his full poower as stated so i can't post anything and xx beat xx ? why would you want me to use that, unless you want me to bring up plants..

He cause dimentions to collapse on each other, and if he went through with it, thats the end of the universe, >>>>black hole.

Buu getting hit from energy blast that aren't planet destroying.

Black Hole >>>>>>>>>> than your speculation of Vegetto and S. Buu power.

TwisterGameX
Buu getting hit from energy blast that aren't planet destroying.

Black Hole >>>>>>>>>> than your speculation of Vegetto and S. Buu power.

can't use xx beats xxx

energy blast that were not planet detroying...funny he is still alive ?

funny as weak kid buu blew up 10 planets in arow and seemed fine.

funny super buu >>>kid buu

funny dimentions collapsing >>>black hole

hmm you say ki hurts this, ha just like you so why can't i say electricty hurts superman smile

dvampire
1. you just said kamehameha is less than planet destroying blast yet buu blows up like 120 planets one after another with his force and comes back.

2. kid buu is not super buu so whats your point huh ?

Still doesn't change the fact that ssj3 Goku almost killed Buu with his Kamehameha wave.

Like I said, Superman just use Heat Vision on S. Buu, if there's a single cell left, Superman could use his X-ray Vision and finish him off. Or Superman could use his Ice Breath to freeze S. Buu, than finish him off with Heat Vision.

Creshosk

He cause dimentions to collapse on each other, and if he went through with it, thats the end of the universe, >>>>black hole. Black hole>Planet destroying

Universe destroying takes too long.

And you sound like you're getting bitter again.

Creshosk
can't use xx beats xxx

hmm you say ki hurts this, ha just like you so why can't i say electricty hurts superman smile Because its outdated PIS. If you can't tell the difference you need to stop trying to debate.

Superman beats Superbuu, and stop getting bitter.

dvampire
can't use xx beats xxx

hmm you say ki hurts this, ha just like you so why can't i say electricty hurts superman smile

When Buu destroy planets they destroy his body along with it. Superman doesn't have to stop using Heat Vision, he could stand right over S. Buu until he destroyed every single cell in S. Buu's body.

Creshosk
Buu can't take planet destroying blasts, Superman can.

TwisterGameX
Still doesn't change the fact that ssj3 Goku almost killed Buu with his Kamehameha wave.

Like I said, Superman just use Heat Vision on S. Buu, if there's a single cell left, Superman could use his X-ray Vision and finish him off. Or Superman could use his Ice Breath to freeze S. Buu, than finish him off with Heat Vision.

kid buu again he is not in this match for starters and electricty hurts superman so can it smile

TwisterGameX
Buu can't take planet destroying blasts, Superman can.

umm weak kid bu blew up 10 planets staright and lived...Super buu>>>way greater than kid buu...I said this like 10 times man.

Funny how there now planet detryomg but before you said its no where and can not destroy a planet.

Creshosk
kid buu again he is not in this match for starters and electricty hurts superman so can it smile Outdated PIS, stop being bitter, stop whining and provide some evidence.

Creshosk
umm weak kid bu blew up 10 planets staright and lived...Super buu>>>way greater than kid buu...I said this like 10 times man.

Funny how there now planet detryomg but before you said its no where and can not destroy a planet. And proved it 0.

dvampire
kid buu again he is not in this match for starters and electricty hurts superman so can it smile

TwisterGameX
Because its outdated PIS. If you can't tell the difference you need to stop trying to debate.

Superman beats Superbuu, and stop getting bitter.

If yoiu can't tell the difference between the ki blasts then you should stop debating even after i showed you bu surviving planet detruction blast addition to him puuting out alot of destructive power which amplifies it greatly. and thats kid buu.. super buu>>>kid buu get it ?

TwisterGameX

You can't prove heat vission would detroy him or that ice breath will hold him for starters, second kid buu is not super buu which you don't know the difference.

So it's pis when supes gets hit by elerctrity but not when ki blasts hurt buu even after I showe dyou he survives greater and not to metion on the kais planet is endetructable...

Creshosk
If yoiu can't tell the difference between the ki blasts then you should stop debating even after i showed you bu surviving planet detruction blast addition to him puuting out alot of destructive power which amplifies it greatly. and thats kid buu.. super buu>>>kid buu get it ? No need to be bitter.

Stop whining and provide the evidence that Superbuu can take planet busting blasts. . .

TwisterGameX
And proved it 0.

ummm he did it in the episode after the end of the world one.....and i thought you watched the damn show...pfttt

Creshosk
You can't prove heat vission would detroy him or that ice breath will hold him for starters, second kid buu is not super buu which you don't know the difference. Prove that he has the durability to stand uo to it then.

So it's pis when supes gets hit by elerctrity but not when ki blasts hurt buu even after I showe dyou he survives greater and not to metion on the kais planet is endetructable... No need to be bitter, Stop whining and provide some evidence of your claims already.

TwisterGameX
No need to be bitter.

Stop whining and provide the evidence that Superbuu can take planet busting blasts. . .

kid buu took it and this is at his weakened stage since super buu>>>than kid buu and you know this. they even said it so wham.

Creshosk
ummm he did it in the episode after the end of the world one.....and i thought you watched the damn show...pfttt I do, but you still have'nt proved it.

*looks around for proof* Here evidence!

*looks under a rock* Nope, not there.

Now quit being bitter, quit whining and provide some damn proof. big grin

TwisterGameX
Prove that he has the durability to stand uo to it then.

No need to be bitter, Stop whining and provide some evidence of your claims already.

proove that it will kill him then

survives planets detructions after planet detrusctions...watch the ep...and he seems fine..oh did I say it was freaking kid buu which is weak...they stated this and super buu>>.kid buu.

be logic cresh

Creshosk
kid buu took it and this is at his weakened stage since super buu>>>than kid buu and you know this. they even said it so wham. *looks around for evidence* hmm. . .

*looks in a tree* nope not there.

Still no proof. sad

TwisterGameX
I do, but you still have'nt proved it.

*looks around for proof* Here evidence!

*looks under a rock* Nope, not there.

Now quit being bitter, quit whining and provide some damn proof. big grin

You prooved shit that it would kill him, I proved what i said i gave you the dam episode name and everything and since you claim you saw them allright.

TwisterGameX
*looks around for evidence* hmm. . .

*looks in a tree* nope not there.

Still no proof. sad

Gave you the episode once again I gave you the episode..tryu to remember moor than 5 minutes this time.

Creshosk
proove that it will kill him thenNot up to me to prove your arguments for you.

We've shown the level it's at.

Now its up to you to prove his durability is up to that level.

survives planets detructions after planet detrusctions...watch the ep...and he seems fine..oh did I say it was freaking kid buu which is weak...they stated this and super buu>>.kid buu.

be logic cresh I am, I'm relying on a judgement based on evidence.

No evidence? then how can I logically judge in favor of blind faith?

TwisterGameX
Not up to me to prove your arguments for you.

I am, I'm relying on a judgement based on evidence.

Showed you the ep where he done it smile

Creshosk
Gave you the episode once again I gave you the episode..tryu to remember moor than 5 minutes this time. That doesn't actually prove his durabilty is up to par with hotter than the sun blasts. erm

TwisterGameX
Not up to me to prove your arguments for you.

I am, I'm relying on a judgement based on evidence.

you didn't proove it could kill buu at all smile

Creshosk
Showed you the ep where he done it smile Which still doesn't prove its up to the required level. erm

Creshosk
you didn't proove it could kill buu at all smile Not up to me to prove Buu's durability is not up to par. It's up to you to prove that it is.

Not my job to prove your arguments for you.

TwisterGameX
That doesn't actually prove his durabilty is up to par with hotter than the sun blasts. erm

he could live regenerate smile

proove that it's hotter than the sun before you said it was just the suns heat buty now it's hotter...proove it smile

TwisterGameX
Not up to me to prove Buu's durability is not up to par. It's up to you to prove that it is.

Not my job to prove your arguments for you.

no ij the goku thread I said kamehameha at full power and you said proove that it wil hurt superman smile Isn't that trying to proove superman duravbility smile

Creshosk
All-star superman is here. big grin

Precrises superman is Back as cannon baby. cool

Superman sneezes. Buu dies. smile

Creshosk
no ij the goku thread I said kamehameha at full power and you said proove that it wil hurt superman smile Isn't that trying to proove superman duravbility smile Superman sneezes.

No more Buu. laughing

TwisterGameX
Which still doesn't prove its up to the required level. erm

Show Superman surviving big planets blast one right after another, and detroying it with his own force smile when you show something greater tha that then we shall continue.....plus the fact that super buu>>>kid buu.

TwisterGameX
Superman sneezes.

No more Buu. laughing
uh huh, now you run out of garbage...figures

TwisterGameX
All-star superman is here. big grin

Precrises superman is Back as cannon baby. cool

Superman sneezes. Buu dies. smile

roll eyes (sarcastic) were you not argueing and say he wins bfore so why do you need another superman roll eyes (sarcastic)

Creshosk
roll eyes (sarcastic) were you not argueing and say he wins bfore so why do you need another superman roll eyes (sarcastic) I didn't. I just decided to use a cannon superman. Since I was yelling at you about using cannon feats I thought I should too. and since you didn't say that it's not all-star superman, I can use him. smile

TwisterGameX
I didn't. I just decided to use a cannon superman. Since I was yelling at you about using cannon feats I thought I should too. and since you didn't say that it's not all-star superman, I can use him. smile

You didn't even know about it until 2 mins ago so you were argueing blindly. You stoop to anything right laughing Your a sad case, now you want to use another superman the second avalon said something before you argue something else laughing

you make me laugh cresh. any go post pics of precrsis superman doing something just so you could feel happy smile

Creshosk
Noneed to be bitter because No DBZ character can hold a candle to All-star superman's galaxy busting might. cool

TwisterGameX
Noneed to be bitter because No DBZ character can hold a candle to All-star superman's galaxy busting might. cool

I'm not the one arguing over a superman that you don't even know which one you were arguing for laughing

Couldn't been prime you didn't know, you just run in and argue blinding and start threads to about supermman and metion goku laughing

Creshosk
I'm not the one arguing over a superman that you don't even know which one you were arguing for laughing

Couldn't been prime you didn't know, you just run in and argue blinding and start threads to about supermman and metion goku laughing Now now my bitter little chum, just bask in the over kill that is All-star superman. cool

TwisterGameX
^ pathetic you argeu one superman then for 3 pages and then some guy tell you another superman ha ha pathetic. it;'s even funier how extremely happy you got to ha ha when you heard the news.

TwisterGameX
yawn I'm tired good night people.

Cresh remember not to argue for pages beyond pages of one superman and then the second some one comes in and lists another you jump on it without hesitation and say you meant that no budy you were not argueing that to begin with, you just found out 2 minutes ago. yawn night

Creshosk
So bitter my little illitarte loser. cool

Life threw the bitter little fanboy a screwball, and so he's decided to prove his stupidity by going on a hypocritical rant. Typical. *tsk*

TwisterGameX
I'm tired good night people.

Cresh remember not to argue for pages beyond pages of one superman and then the second some one comes in and lists another you jump on it without hesitation and say you meant that no budy you were not argueing that to begin with, you just found out 2 minutes ago. night

Darth Macabre
True or False, Supermans heat vision will create smoke the second it touches Buus flesh?

Deus Ex
Hey, aren't you the guy who jumped all over me for been mistaken on Goku not using Kaioken before the GT saga?

Btw... It's "whole", not "hole". I spotted your mistake too, see?

AdventChild
Candy! can't super buu just turn superman into candy?

Deus Ex
What did you have in mind? A Super lollipop?

Hit_and_Miss
I'm thinking super chocolate... but its green!

TwisterGameX
He could absorbed him as well. Like how does superman even know what buu could do....this is not Batman and preptime.

Hit_and_Miss
the rules clearly state they have base knowledge of each other...

TwisterGameX
Even better, now buu knows what to aviod.

Creshosk
Base knowledge.

And was Super buu the one that had the scream and open an exit because he didn't have food?

It appears that the different Buu's have diiferent Powers. Fat Buu appears to be the only Buu with metamorphic powers.

TwisterGameX
Yeah smile
This is the buu with gohan,piccolo and goten and trunks in him by the way.

Not the one before he absorbed them and screamed...

Creshosk
Not the one before he absorbed them and screamed... So hard to keep track of the different Buu's, each person he absorbs changes who and what he is. . .

Anyway, it STILL appears that the Buu's have different powers, and only Fat Buu has been shown to metamorphise stuff. . .

TwisterGameX
So hard to keep track of the different Buu's, each person he absorbs changes who and what he is. . .

Anyway, it STILL appears that the Buu's have different powers, and only Fat Buu has been shown to metamorphise stuff. . .

confused Did you watch the buu saga.

Hit_and_Miss
If boo doesn't get an insta kill from turning him too chocolate... I don't think he will win...

TPinaPimp
Iti s already shown that if somebody is strogner then Buu... they will not be affected by the Candy Ray.

P.S: I'm back *****es and with a vengence....

TPinaPimp
Also Superman has shown speed that far passes any of the Super Buus... So why is this arguement already 5 pages?

Creshosk
confused Did you watch the buu saga. Yeah, did you?

The only buu to turn something into food, was NOT Super Buu.

In fact one of the buu's(you know that sounds like booze, makes you wonder) OBVIOUSLY couldn't turn anything into food, and paniced because he had no food. So instead of metamorphing ANYTHING in the hyperbolic time chamber, paniced and screamed a hole in the dimensional wall. Didn't you see that episode? I thought you had watched DragonballZ, I guess I was wrong.

dvampire
Originally posted by TPinaPimp
Iti s already shown that if somebody is strogner then Buu... they will not be affected by the Candy Ray.

Welcome back man! thumb up

TwisterGameX
Yeah, did you?

In fact one of the buu's(you know that sounds like booze, makes you wonder) OBVIOUSLY couldn't turn anything into food, and paniced because he had no food. So instead of metamorphing ANYTHING in the hyperbolic time chamber, paniced and screamed a hole in the dimensional wall. Didn't you see that episode? I thought you had watched DragonballZ, I guess I was wrong.

Umm...Vegitto...super buu did it to him....you really have to watch dbz cresh and admityour wrong for once...I have the ep in front of me....

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by TPinaPimp

No only Vegitto you can't assume only superman unless you show him doing it..Veggito was still afected by it he was still a candy.

Bardock42
Yeah, did you?

Haha....that's ahalf fact..he screamed the whole in there not because he couldn't create candy but because he would miss it so much....if you remember there were only two people he could have turned to candy...not much candy for an eternity now is it?

dvampire
No only Vegitto you can't assume only superman unless you show him doing it..Veggito was still afected by it he was still a candy.

Yes but Vegetto let S. Buu turn him into candy, Superman isn't going to be doing that.smile And transmutation doesn't work on Superman.

Creshosk
Umm...Vegitto...super buu did it to him....you really have to watch dbz cresh and admityour wrong for once...I have the ep in front of me.... Then post it. smile

Cause I have in front of me Superman beating the shit out of kid buu in a manga written by Akira Toriyama. smile

Or am I like you potentially lying? wink

Creshosk
Originally posted by Bardock42
Haha....that's ahalf fact..he screamed the whole in there not because he couldn't create candy but because he would miss it so much....if you remember there were only two people he could have turned to candy...not much candy for an eternity now is it? So instead of turning them into candy at all. . . laughing

Bardock42

Deus Ex
What? How did that happen..I remember Mxy transmute him....

Mxy also operates on rules outside of the rules of Supes' dimension. He can only be outsmarted; not physically defeated. And really, Supes has done it every single time... Mxy is a bit gullible.

Bardock42
What? How did that happen..I remember Mxy transmute him....

Mxy also operates on rules outside of the rules of Supes' dimension. He can only be outsmarted; not physically defeated. And really, Supes has done it every single time... Mxy is a bit gullible.
I know that...but theres no proof that Superman can't be transformed......

Creshosk
So a Super saiyan can resist transmogrification if they don't want it, but Superman Can't?

Why's is that? confused

Bardock42
So a Super saiyan can resist transmogrification if they don't want it, but Superman Can't?

Why's is that? confused

No I didn't say they can Resist it...I said their Reflexes and Speed is fast enough to Dodge the Attacks.

Deus Ex
I know that...but theres no proof that Superman can't be transformed......

Absence of proof is not proof of absence either. In any case, let me play devil's advocate; Superman is suseptible to magic from what I recall. Buu is a magical construct. However, I'm not for certain which of his attacks and special talents are magical in nature, and which rely on ki or perhaps both. This is something you need to show in your posts if you want to champion transmogrification as a way of Buu getting the upperhand.

And in any case, I recall Vegeta and Goku tearing Buu apart from within and liberating those inside of him, drastically weakening him.

Creshosk
Tss....so much Bullshit..it's not even funny....you agree on the wrong pretenses here..you think we are argueing to win ....in fact we (at least I) am argueing to find the most probable. Pull the other one. laughing

Bardock42
Absence of proof is not proof of absence either. In any case, let me play devil's advocate; Superman is suseptible to magic from what I recall. Buu is a magical construct. However, I'm not for certain which of his attacks and special talents are magical in nature, and which rely on ki or perhaps both. This is something you need to show in your posts if you want to champion transmogrification as a way of Buu getting the upperhand.

And in any case, I recall Vegeta and Goku tearing Buu apart from within and liberating those inside of him, drastically weakening him.
But that'S my whole arguement here....I am just saying it goes both ways...I cannoit proof that Goku can hurt Superan but that doesn't mean that he can't.

No, it's easy to proof thqat Buu can Transform people...now it'son you to bring evidence why you don't think that he cannot.....

Yes..can you proof Superman is as Powerful as Vegeto....or that he has what it takes to resist such a transformation?

Creshosk

And in any case, I recall Vegeta and Goku tearing Buu apart from within and liberating those inside of him, drastically weakening him. According to some people all of it is ki based. Even Gotenks's kamikaze ghosts were just a ki technique accoriding to someone. . . confused

Creshosk
But that'S my whole arguement here....I am just saying it goes both ways...I cannoit proof that Goku can hurt Superan but that doesn't mean that he can't.

No, it's easy to proof thqat Buu can Transform people...now it'son you to bring evidence why you don't think that he cannot.....

Yes..can you proof Superman is as Powerful as Vegeto....or that he has what it takes to resist such a transformation? Actually we've already shown a high power level for Superman, can you prove vegitto is as powerful as superman.

Because certainly if a lesser being can resist an attack why wouldn't a stronger one?

Bardock42
According to some people all of it is ki based. Even Gotenks's kamikaze ghosts were just a ki technique accoriding to someone. . . confused
According to other people it'S Magic Based...it doesn't matter..it is a technique and I don't see any reason why Superman should be iommune to it either way.

Bardock42
Actually we've already shown a high power level for Superman, can you prove vegitto is as powerful as superman.

Because certainly if a lesser being can resist an attack why wouldn't a stronger one?

Because it might not be aboot Strength but aboot Ki Concentration...I don't know...I don't see any evidence that Superman Resisted an attack like that..now really you would have to bring that iof you want to claim that Superman wins (you see how it feels to be asked for proof that's nowhere in the Comics because itS' either not mentioned or not possible in the Universe?)

Creshosk
Then I guess it should be up to the DBZ side to prove the nature of the attack before we can continue.

Since we don't know what is required how can we show if he is able to?

So the DBZ side has to show what it is.

Bardock42
Then I guess it should be up to the DBZ side to prove the nature of the attack before we can continue.

Since we don't know what is required how can we show if he is able to?

So the DBZ side has to show what it is.
To make it easy for you..I will accept a Proof that he would be able to stand this attack if it was a Ki Blast (if it was Magical he would be screwed, but show me that he can take it if it wasn't magical)

So now your turn.....you even got the easy way.....

Deus Ex
Agreed. You as a DBZ side supporter must prove up evidence of it being a magical attack, not just assuming it is. This is called logical debate. I already corrected you on your assumption that we "can't judge the two" on the other thread (But remarkably, you're all too willing to admit Supes can be outclassed by a DBZ character... how does that work, Mister IMpartial?)

Bardock42
Agreed. You as a DBZ side supporter must prove up evidence of it being a magical attack, not just assuming it is. This is called logical debate. I already corrected you on your assumption that we "can't judge the two" on the other thread (But remarkably, you're all too willing to admit Supes can be outclassed by a DBZ character... how does that work, Mister IMpartial?)

First I am not a DBZ side supporter..I am relatively undecided at the moment..I just don't have the certainty you have...

Sedcond I disissed it being a Magical attack..not because know it isn't but because I doubt it matters...Superman can't take either.

Deus Ex
No, you obviously don't get it. You are arguing AGAINST Superman supporters. This puts you on the other side, even if for this sole point. It is then up to YOU to provide evidence! This is Bardock's free for all OMFG I'm spared from the hassle of proving my case... No, you should put up or shut up.

What part of that is so damn difficult to realize?

Bardock42
I am argueing against Superman Supporters..that much is true....am I therefore a DBZ supporter?...No I am not...I am not claiming Buu easily wins every fight agains tSuperman...I just say theres no real comparing of the two sides...Superman put out some impressive ffeats..but they vary very much....Goku put out very impressive feats buit they are not that easily determinable as to how strong exactly they are.

There is not only Black and White you have to realize that...I question your evidence as much as I questioned Twisters 100 000 000 Power Level Claim.....I give evidence as much as I can...and the only reason I argue for the DBZ side is because in these threads are at least Three people absolute convinced of Superman winning.....plus there's more evidence on Supermans side..so it's only fair if someone argues for the other side...and I see there's evidence for both sides....

Hit_and_Miss
Cause I have in front of me Superman beating the shit out of kid buu in a manga written by Akira Toriyama.

Can I see that please! I'm not trying to call your bluff! I'm just interested in that! I've heard of akira doing this but have been unable to find the comics or scans!! plz plz plz PM me it or post it!

Deus Ex
I am argueing against Superman Supporters..that much is true....am I therefore a DBZ supporter?...No I am not...I am not claiming Buu easily wins every fight agains tSuperman...I just say theres no real comparing of the two sides...Superman put out some impressive ffeats..but they vary very much....Goku put out very impressive feats buit they are not that easily determinable as to how strong exactly they are.

There is not only Black and White you have to realize that...I question your evidence as much as I questioned Twisters 100 000 000 Power Level Claim.....I give evidence as much as I can...and the only reason I argue for the DBZ side is because in these threads are at least Three people absolute convinced of Superman winning.....plus there's more evidence on Supermans side..so it's only fair if someone argues for the other side...and I see there's evidence for both sides....

I already read you the riot act in another thread. But seriously, why the hell are you even posting here? What, are you the referee? You suck at it, since you're horribly biased for DBZ. Please... stfu.

Avalonofthewind

Actually, Blaze (a devil) tried magical transmutation on Supes and it failed...

Deus Ex
Oh yeah, it did. Hell, I forgot about that.

Creshosk
First I am not a DBZ side supporter..I am relatively undecided at the moment..I just don't have the certainty you have...

Sedcond I disissed it being a Magical attack..not because know it isn't but because I doubt it matters...Superman can't take either. Wait you're arguing heavily for a side that you're not sure about and desperitly calling us fanboys?

We're not stupid you know, you insult our inteligence when you lie to us like that.

"You actually hthink that Superman stands a chance?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Bardock42
Wait you're arguing heavily for a side that you're not sure about and desperitly calling us fanboys?

We're not stupid you know, you insult our inteligence when you lie to us like that.

"You actually hthink that Superman stands a chance?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"
I am argueing it is not a 100% deal you ake it out to be. That is your Fanboyism..I don't support any side...there'S just not any people nargueing DBZ side although I believe they have a chance.

This is a quote I posted a week ago...I already saw my miustake in that..I told you that....you don't have to bring it up...but if you want to...I will say it again..I WAS WRONG THERE. Alright? Now that doesn't mean that Superman is sure to win.Originally posted by Deus Ex
I already read you the riot act in another thread. But seriously, why the hell are you even posting here? What, are you the referee? You suck at it, since you're horribly biased for DBZ. Please... stfu.

I am a debater like everyone else...I just don't agree with any side anymore. I am no judge...I don't hold the truth somewhere...I don't even know it..I am jsut suprised that everyone else does.....and I enjoy posting here..that is why I continued....

Deus Ex
I am argueing it is not a 100% deal you ake it out to be.

Nothing is ever 100%. I already said, this isn't an exact science. Our purpose here is to determine who has the greatest chance of victory... Best two out of three, if you will. If you can't wrap your mind around this, you are really clueless. It's been stated time and time again.

That is your Fanboyism..

No, it's the conclusion coming from the mounds of evidence for both sides. If you can't realize this, you can't debate objectively and you are either incapable of reason or biased for the losing side.

I don't support any side...there'S just not any people nargueing DBZ side although I believe they have a chance.

Again, chance is not the purpose of this debate. Pikachu has a chance to one-up Supes given certain PIS moments and perhaps a Kryptonite Pokeball... do we give a shit? No. This is to determine who is more likely to win. Who has the feats, strength, endurance, etc. to win. The evidence points to Superman. If you remain unconvinced of that, you, sir, are helpless.

And really, "I don't support any side... there's just not any people arguing DBZ side although I believe they have a chance." Do you always contradict yourself? Look up contradiction. Look up reason. Look up debate.

This is a quote I posted a week ago...I already saw my miustake in that..I told you that....you don't have to bring it up...but if you want to...I will say it again..I WAS WRONG THERE. Alright? Now that doesn't mean that Superman is sure to win.

Humility is nice. Try applying that more than once.

I am a debater like everyone else...

No, you're not a debater in the sense. You do not use an objective, rational method to come to a conclusion. You spit in the face of reason and evidence, and you openly say one thing, support one thing, and deny it in the same breath. You, sir, are not a debater. Being a debater doesn't mean you simply have a stance; it means you make a valid and sound attempt to PROVE UP!

I just don't agree with any side anymore.

Then why bug both sides with your indecisiveness? Seriously... do your parents have to dress you? You obviously couldn't make up your mind to take a dump based on what I'm seeing here.

I am no judge...

Yet you render judgment, call evidence into question, and expect all to prove up to you in a one-sided appeasement-fest. If this isn't trying to be a judge, I don't know what is.

I don't hold the truth somewhere...I don't even know it..

Just what the hell are you getting at here? Is this more Bardock42 excuses and whining to circumvent the idea that Goku is bloody pwned?

I am jsut suprised that everyone else does.....and I enjoy posting here..that is why I continued....

Uh huh.

Bardock42

Deus Ex

Bardock42
What the hell how is everything on this forum invalid just because no one knows how strong DB Characters are? ....don't see that exactly....As fo the thread being "Who would win more often" yes I ahve to go with Superman there..but shouldn't the real topic be to determine how the two characters compare?

Yes, and I never said he couldn't reach light Speed (or close to it) I actually agree with that..Superman is fast nod oubt aboot it..he's jsut slower than Flash and not nearly 8 times the speed of light.....1.00000000001 times max....

Surviving Kamehame Has.....Surviving Ki Blasts destroying the earth...being able to destroy Solar Systems....speed not being determinable......enought to have reasonable doubt in my opinion.

Cause you Creshnok and others do a very good job argueing his side...not much to argue for him..especially since my Superman Knowledge except for JLA and Batman/Superman is at least outdated by 5 years.

I am neuther ....I am not neutrality nor a I a fanboy..I argue my side as I believe it jsut like you do..like jinzinn like Creshnok...like everybody on here....I have no suiperior standing or anything...I am debating with thee same pretenses as you do.

No I love Dragonball..I am a fan of the show..and yes I am not a big fan of Superman but I do not argue for the Dragonball side because I love them or hate Superman but because I believe they have a chance....

Oh so you can determine the exact level of Power Dragonball Characters do have? I am curious now..just how much firce do you know does a Genkidama have?

Ok, I guess I post for my own amusement then...better?

It is irrellevant indeed....although I don't agree that all I say is so flawed...

Again I am not moderating..I am trying to give facts....I don't care whoever wins....a debate is not aboot winning..it is aboot finding the truth...it is hard if not impossible here....but I will state where I see logical faults....if you like it or not.

Again I am not deciding which evidence is acceptable adn which isn*t (except for myself) I am jsut saying why I think it isn't....you don't have to agree with me...I just state why I belief something...

No I am jnot...I am not undermining anything....what did I undermine? just because I said Superman never before and never after did surpass the Speed of light that much? Now that'S just what I got from reading comics..it's not cause I hate Superman or anything I just don't see how this can be true...

Why?

--

The last part was in response to your "Uh huh." ....

Deus Ex
lmao...

I'll be back in a bit and go over that piece by piece. I don't think we're relating properly via English, really.

Bardock42
lmao...

I'll be back in a bit and go over that piece by piece. I don't think we're relating properly via English, really.

Ok...I will probably be off for today...so have a good night. (And I am pretty sure I understand what you are saying..so you could just leave out the "you are foreign, you don't understand" parts of your post, I would appreciate it.)

Deus Ex
I knew I could rile you with that statement.

What the hell how is everything on this forum invalid just because no one knows how strong DB Characters are?

Where are you getting this from? What I said was relating to your statement, in which you said this fight isn't 100% and can't be resolved via logic, which basically means all threads like this throughout this forum and others must apparently be flawed in a similar manner, since they too rely on evidence to prove a fight that is never 100%.

....don't see that exactly....As fo the thread being "Who would win more often" yes I ahve to go with Superman there..but shouldn't the real topic be to determine how the two characters compare?

Make your own Compare Goku and Supes thread. That's what that is for. This (A versus forum) is to determine the WINNER.

Yes, and I never said he couldn't reach light Speed (or close to it) I actually agree with that..Superman is fast nod oubt aboot it..he's jsut slower than Flash and not nearly 8 times the speed of light.....1.00000000001 times max....

Proof of this? Also, if he can escape the gravity of two blackholes, this requires speed well in excess of the speed of light, since light itself cannot escape... a point which you failed to address and others have also ignored because it looks really really bad for their side.

Surviving Kamehame Has.....Surviving Ki Blasts destroying the earth...being able to destroy Solar Systems....speed not being determinable......enought to have reasonable doubt in my opinion.

Subject, verb, predicate. Work with that.

In any case, where you have a reasonable doubt (And a clear bias) people who adhere to LOGIC (Read: the foundation of reason and debate universally) have named Supes the winner as of current. Your doubt is privtae; logic dictates that Supes wins.

Cause you Creshnok and others do a very good job argueing his side...not much to argue for him..especially since my Superman Knowledge except for JLA and Batman/Superman is at least outdated by 5 years.

This is your problem. Educate yourself and then reevaluate the situation. Earlier, I was quoting what I recalled from DBZ, a show I haven't seen in seven years. I went back and researched my info, found out what was inaccurate and corrected it. I haven't seen one DBZ supporter do that with similar Superman knowledge or lack thereof.

I am neuther ....I am not neutrality nor a I a fanboy..I argue my side as I believe it jsut like you do..

You meant neutral, not neuter. If you were neuter, you would be sexless, although I won't remove that as a possibility.

In any case, having a side distinctly makes you NOT neutral. Look up neutral.

like jinzinn like Creshnok...like everybody on here....I have no suiperior standing or anything...I am debating with thee same pretenses as you do.

Pretenses? Uh huh.

Operating under a pretense means you are fooling people with a facade... Only person I see here doing that is you.

No I love Dragonball..I am a fan of the show..and yes I am not a big fan of Superman but I do not argue for the Dragonball side because I love them or hate Superman but because I believe they have a chance....

Well, I used to love DBZ to death (as did every friend I had) for a long time. Honestly? I'm not too huge a Supes fan. I used to think he was ridiculous for a long time... and boring. I was much more of a Marvel fan myself. And this has not affected my judgment here at all. Also, why argue if you think they "have a chance" when the purpose of the debate is to determine the one who will more likely than not win? Isn't this counterproductive?

Oh so you can determine the exact level of Power Dragonball Characters do have? I am curious now..just how much firce do you know does a Genkidama have?

Genki-Dama Power-Up:
Several thousand people: x 2
Small City (10's of thousands): x 5
Large Metropolis (couple million): x 10
Small Country (10's of millions): x 100
Large Country (100's of millions): x 1000
Small planet (billions): x 10.000
Solar System (100's of billions): x 100.000
Several Systems (Trillions): x 1.000.000

By the way, earth is the only inhabited planet in our solar system.

Ok, I guess I post for my own amusement then...better?

And ours as well, no doubt.

It is irrellevant indeed....although I don't agree that all I say is so flawed...

What are you refering to here?

Again I am not moderating..I am trying to give facts....I don't care whoever wins....a debate is not aboot winning..it is aboot finding the truth...it is hard if not impossible here....but I will state where I see logical faults....if you like it or not.

You know nothing about debating. This is evident. Look up evident.

Again I am not deciding which evidence is acceptable adn which isn*t (except for myself) I am jsut saying why I think it isn't....you don't have to agree with me...I just state why I belief something...

But when you disagree or call me out or call out something I see as clearly valid and sound, I will correct you, period.

Bardock42
Well it's kind of unjust to attack a foreigner just for his spelling....

No I didn't say that the Threads aren't flawed just that a conclusion to 100% is impossible and that the actual topics of these topics are how much more powerful is one to the other...or in what ration would fights end.

That'S not possible....since there is never ever a clear winner.....so that obviously cannot be the Topic of this thread.

The proof is that he is said to be slower than Flash who can only accelerate a little beyond Light-Speed. Do you know the exact Speed Superman would need to have to escape a Black Hole...and how exactly does he escape it...is it even a real Black Hole...I didn't read the story..I actually haven't seen him escaping either...I just saw the panel where he accelerated near light speed.

Subject, Verb, Predicate? Do you even know what you are talking aboot... or is this odd-man-out? I'd go for Verb then.....since that is a Word Form while the others are Parts of Sentences.....predicates are usually verbs by the way (oh and my sentences were quite understandable, I don't know if you have a problem with the En glish Language but I can understand it fairly well)

Not true...Logic dictates that Superman has a good chance.....not that he wins.....and again we have no knowledge of the actual feats of the DB Fighters at their high-end.

Oh my god..I misspelled..I didn't misspell it to Neuter by the way but to Neuther...a non-existant word....so please..stop picking at spelling mistakes...it doesn'tr make you seem any more knowledgable.
Oh and I didn't mean neutrla either..I meant "neither"...the "i" is rather close to the "u" ...can happen to anybody.

Yes..you are right, I used the wrod wrong...I meant prerequisite...not sure how that one happened...I guess it's late.

Again I don't see that as the topic of this thread but to determine what it is actually not who would win more times if they fought 101 times...well I used to like Superman very much but that stopped some years ago and I really loved DBZ but that too stopped years ago...but I do not think it influences my thinking here greatly.

There is no evidence at all for these numbers....

Good so we are all happy.

I know aboot debating and I know aboot unfair debating styles....oh and please let me decide which words I need to research.

And that is your right....that's how debating works..I have no problem with that.

Deus Ex

Bardock42
Ok I will jsut leave your in sults and that behgind and come right to the point. I thought aboot it...and I agree with you...Superman wins the fight...

I won't respond to soe of the points I disagree since it would just go on and on....if you are into considering debates a competition you can consider this a win......

Deus Ex
I didn't think you could combat any of that. Adios, Bardock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.