Amazo vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Yay a villian Battle.

armandovalles
If this is:

-Current Juggernaut vs Amazo = Amazo easily.
-Classic Juggernaut vs Amazo = Close fight, probly Amazo.
-8th Day Juggernaut vs Amazo = Probly Juggernaut.
-Trion Juggernaut vs Amazo = Juggernaut easily.

superman302
depends on the amazo but if its the one with all the jla's powers at his disposal then he would easily beat classic juggernaut.

Swanky-Tuna
I think it'd be Amazo for all versions. Except maybe trion.

EsteemedLeader
What powers does Amazo have???

Swanky-Tuna
The cartoon one had any power you could think of. The comic one looked like a weightlifter from the 30's and had some stupid stipulation to his powers. I think it was he lost them when the JLA was no longer a team.

Usually people are talking about the cartoon one.

Also, you're a cigarette!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/cigarette.jpg

manjaro
the comic amazo replicated the Gl's rings with his absorbo cells( i shit you not i think thats what they are actually called). the fact is if he can replicate the powers of energy weilders he can do anything. he has taken the powers of black lightening, firestorm, captian atom and magic userss like fate, and zatanna, so again i stress if he can replicate energies that are unigue to certain ppl, even those powered by magic it would be child's play to duplicate cytorraks power. old scchool amazo even took darksieds's Omega beams once

so i dare say no matter who you put up aginast amazo it would just be another powerful being for him to copy, but i will give Trion, and 8th day juggs the benefit of the doubt and say stalemate. cuz if im not mistaken 8th day took on a quality where he was getting stronger the angrier he got, and the angrier he got the more cytorrak's power was being broadcast to him, so i dont think Amazo could reproduce that particular idiosyncracy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.