Iceman vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
Hey,if it's been done, just pass it by.

Current Iceman vs. Current Wolverine.

All out fight to either the death, or knock out. Basically a KMC KO will suffice.

Being incapacitated counts as a KO as wel.

They start 90 feet from each other, the same distance from home plate to first base.

I'm not going to lie. I know Iceman will win. But to be completely honest, if I receive an actual decent, POSSIBLE scenario as to how Wolverine can win...I'll concede.

wolverine8888
well remebr when the imortal was able to more his little sword fast enough to keep breaking the ice then got up right to ice man and nocked him out. If wolverine can do it he wins and yes I believe his hands can deffently move fast enough.

Metalmanx
I have that comic. It was rather stupid if you ask me.

Seriously. Did you notice how Iceman was clearly toying with the guy? If he wanted the Immortal out of the way, he would've just flash-froze him in a giant block of ice.

Besides, those daggers shouldn't even hurt Iceman. He's made completely of ice now. He can pretty easily kill Wolverine by freezing his blow flow. Anyway, Wolvie really can't do anything to hurt him. Iceman can recreate his limbs and even his whole body from surrounding water.

Which is everywhere. Including inside Wolverine.

Or just flash-freezing him. That's always fun.

Iceman 10/10.

wolverine8888
actauly he can't freeze wolverines blood flow by the way but yes he can freeze wolverine whole body which won't kill him. I need to full udnerstand new iceman powers befor I can see if wolverine can win, till this new up grade ice man got wolverine deffently could but now ice man is quite powerful.

thesilverspider
iceman anyday of the week even in the canadian rain forest and yea i went there

Draco69
Originally posted by wolverine8888
actauly he can't freeze wolverines blood flow

And why not? Please. Is his blood unfreezeable? His blood is some how not liquid? He can't heal from being frozen. Jesus Christ...

by the way but yes he can freeze wolverine whole body which won't kill him.

Probably not. But he can suck every drop of moisture out of Wolverine's body leaving him a pile of dust.

Or can he can just freeze his brain and heart.

I need to full udnerstand new iceman powers befor I can see if wolverine can win, till this new up grade ice man got wolverine deffently could but now ice man is quite powerful.

Don't bother. Your fanboyishness doesn't allow rational thought. roll eyes (sarcastic)

StyleTime
Iceman wins this in current form. Wolverine doesn't have anything on his person that would beat Iceman in a standard situation.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Draco69
And why not? Please. Is his blood unfreezeable? His blood is some how not liquid? He can't heal from being frozen. Jesus Christ...

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthprofxwasjuggernaut3.jpg

He'd have lost the match. . but hey, he could heal from this ^

Yeah, that's also what would happen if Cap'n A fought Iceman.

Swanky-Tuna
Maybe the super soldier serum took a que from that one turtle that goes into suspended animation when frozen. Its blood and tissues don't freeze over because of a special chemical in its blood so it doesn't die.

wannabe
This thread is a joke!!!
It's like letting logan fight against Magneto, Firelord etc... poor little man!

Pointinel
^co-signgs 100%

shoot thread down.... BAM!

wolverine8888
also about ice man actauly killing im by freezing his blood won't work im not sayign wolverine can win vs current ice but freezing his blood won't kill him since wolverine has sat naked in far below freezing levels of cold befor. also freeze wolverine in ice iceman will win but it will not kill wolverine.

soleran30
um current iceman can make wolverine sit at absolute zero then smash him to a thousand bits........wolverine sitting in sub zero temperatures is no where near what absolute zero does to molecules.

Iceman smashes wolverine to tiny teeny bits

xmarksthespot
also about ice man actauly killing im by freezing his blood won't work im not sayign wolverine can win vs current ice but freezing his blood won't kill him since wolverine has sat naked in far below freezing levels of cold befor. also freeze wolverine in ice iceman will win but it will not kill wolverine. What on earth are you talking about? If his blood is frozen from liquid to solid, and kept frozen, he'll be incapacitated at the very least and most probably die. Glucose and oxygen aren't travelling anywhere in frozen blood and it's stated he can die from asphyxiation. Also all his vasculature will burst including that in his brain, and his heart will burst. Water expands when frozen and around half of whole blood is blood plasma which is primarily water.

wolverine8888
so he can freeze wolverines blood to that agree with out freezing every thing around him? if he could do that why did he not do it vs magentos daughter hmmmm oh by the way it was current ice man too.

wolverine8888
why dident he do it to de powered juggernaut as well or the immortal. why dident he do it to shaman?

xmarksthespot
Flash doesn't finish every comic in three panels. There is no PIS in this fight. Wolverine dies if his blood is frozen solid. Iceman can do that.

wolverine8888
he cant just freeze it solid with out freezing wolverine whole body as well which he could. also due to his healing factor it is actauly much much ahrder to freeze his blood then a normal humans temptures hardly effect him. but yes ice man coudl just freeze his whole body. but he could not jjust freeze his blood he has never proven able to.

DarkCrawler
could not jjust freeze his blood he has never proven able to.

Why?

He has frozen the water inside plants without freezing everything around him...

wolverine8888
plents is a lot easier then a human. also if he coudl do it why did he not do it vs jugg shaman maganeto daught, magento him self, imortal there so many times he was able to do it then why did he not do it hmmm?

Smaxxer
Iceman Iceman Iceman.

soleran30
We do not need to ask the "why" its simply that he can like when he was doing it to Emma Frost oh he cansmile

wolverine8888
? when did he ever do that to emma frost i think ur lieing I wanna se some evidence. if he able to do that that would allow him to beat any person in the MU

soleran30
Why would I lie to you I have nothing to gain.......anyway can anyone here help me with a scansmile

The Guyver

Metalmanx
My God, man.

Come on, wolverine8888. This is CLEARLY no-win situation for Wolverine. Just give it up already.

Wolverine's blood CAN be frozen. It hasn't been done because ICEMAN HASN'T TRIED IT ON HIM. Frozen blood will expand and cause Wolverine to burst. He will get no air to his lungs, nor to his heart or brain, and die. Suffocation is one of the few ways that Wolverine can DIE.

Iceman can also flash freeze him, then shatter his body with an ice-projectile.

And, as I stated in the original post:

"All out fight to either the death, or knock out. Basically a KMC KO will suffice.

Being incapacitated counts as a KO as well."

There is absolutely nothing Wolverine can do.

Iceman wins 20/10.

Smaxxer
Somebody actually voted for Wolverine... I wonder who...

DarkCrawler
What if Iceman freezes the air molecules in Wolverine's lungs?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What if Iceman freezes the air molecules in Wolverine's lungs?

Then Wolverine just dies even faster.

Tha C-Master
HAHAHA, I love this forum right now, this made me laugh!

Juntai
Originally posted by Smaxxer
Somebody actually voted for Wolverine... I wonder who... Wolverine.

jollyjim311
Okay, wolverine8888, let me put this in better terms for you (as someone who likes Wolverine and isn't a big fan of Iceman). Wolverine has more experience than Iceman and has tooken out harder opponents than Iceman. However, Wolverine's powers can't really help him against this particular opponent, so he would lose to him.

Sound good?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
My God, man.

Come on, wolverine8888. This is CLEARLY no-win situation for Wolverine. Just give it up already.

Wolverine's blood CAN be frozen. It hasn't been done because ICEMAN HASN'T TRIED IT ON HIM. Frozen blood will expand and cause Wolverine to burst. He will get no air to his lungs, nor to his heart or brain, and die. Suffocation is one of the few ways that Wolverine can DIE.

Iceman can also flash freeze him, then shatter his body with an ice-projectile.

And, as I stated in the original post:

"All out fight to either the death, or knock out. Basically a KMC KO will suffice.

Being incapacitated counts as a KO as well."

There is absolutely nothing Wolverine can do.

Iceman wins 20/10. 20 out of 10? you're giving wolverine way too much credit here, What's iceman going to do beat him twice in a match? That's like saying that wolverine gets a second wind in each match.

jinzin
the ice wins this round..

wolverine8888
I said ice man would win lol why are all of u talking as if i said wolverine would win I just said he never proven he could just freeze peoples blood. I said he just freeze wolverine and win that way the only thing I disgree with is that ice man can just freeze wolverines blood with out freezing his body lol. I also did not vote so it was not me.

radioboy121
In that shadow saga, Wolverine's healing factor was being taxed when he was being frozen completely around. Iceman will do worse.

Iceman wins.

Blair Wind
ok....well this thread is just...wow...iceman wins everyday, anyday, even on sunday....Wolvie888 if you want i can give you a discription of his powers, ive posted it here like 15 times already, he can freeze blood because he doesnt PROJECT cold in the sense that the area freezing is from him to someone else( he can tho if he wanted to)...he can pinpoint where he wants to freeze and freeze it (my loose definition of freezing right there includes stopping moleculer motion...) anything else you have questions about????

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Creshosk
20 out of 10? you're giving wolverine way too much credit here, What's iceman going to do beat him twice in a match? That's like saying that wolverine gets a second wind in each match.

No no, Cresh. You misunderstand. I was basically saying that Iceman will win everytime. It was really just a joke, saying that he can win 20 out of 10 times.

Didn't mean to confuse you. Just saying how badly Iceman stomps him everytime.

Avalonofthewind
Iceman wins...
Whats next, Wolverine vs GL?

StyleTime
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No no, Cresh. You misunderstand. I was basically saying that Iceman will win everytime. It was really just a joke, saying that he can win 20 out of 10 times.

Didn't mean to confuse you. Just saying how badly Iceman stomps him everytime.
Metal, he was agreeing with you lol.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by StyleTime
Metal, he was agreeing with you lol.

Oooh. I see it now, haha.

My bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.