who is the most powerful Xman....IN BED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
topic speakes for itself, they have all had a lot of expirience but whod u choose, n why?{this applies for both sexes}

xmarksthespot
Telepaths in general. They can just make people orgasm.

Metalmanx
Ah, yes. Telepaths is a good answer.

But purely physical-wise?

Colossus. Definitely. wink

leonheartmm
what about jubilee with her FIRWORKS, i can think of more than one ways theyd be useful.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by leonheartmm
what about jubilee with her FIRWORKS, i can think of more than one ways theyd be useful. huh Really? I can't. But I'm not into S&M. laughing out loud

Colossus is definitely up there with his organic steel d...... smile. And the fact that everything gets proportionally larger when he transforms... laughing out loud

leonheartmm
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
huh Really? I can't. But I'm not into S&M. laughing out loud

Colossus is definitely up there with his organic steel d...... smile. And the fact that everything gets proportionally larger when he transforms... laughing out loud

lol, ill give u a hint, WEAK FIREWORKS in really confined spaces..............make up for EXPLOSIVE climaxes big grin

leonheartmm
yes i KNOW im a twisted individual

Juntai
Batman beats all these x guys, his detective skills allowed him to find the mythical "G spot".

xmarksthespot
Robin has a G spot?

GalacticStorm
A telekinetic would be really good

EsteemedLeader
The answer is obviously Wolverine. If he can please a goat's ass, he can please any one.

Cosmic Flame
I agree that TPs would be the best. Not only because they can cause you to orgasm, but they can also double your pleasure by showing you what they are feeling as well. They can make it last forever, and they can make you "feel" whatever your hearts desire is. What a partner with a lot of junk in the trunk? No problem. Bigger chest? Got it. The list goes on and on. You'd pretty much be guaranteed mind blowing orgasms each and every time.

Beast might be up there, though. His amazing dexterity could come in handy. And he's pretty good with his tongue. As far as Wolvie's concerned...I wasn't aware that goats were so, uh, discriminating in their tastes.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
A telekinetic would be really good

this would be one of the only times i wouldnt mind ur oppinions of the pheonix force in this matter, i mean the manifestation of passion and desire, in the body of a girl in bed, THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EsteemedLeader
Yeah, telekinetics would be good...unless it's Pofessor X.

wolverine8888
telepaths. wolverine could probly do it for days seeing as if he just keep healing so pritty much mean if he wanted to he could go one for ever. colussus would probly be good too lol

roughrider
Logan has the healing factor; he can go and go for days. This is a physical contest.
A telepath can make anyone orgasm anywhere, I would say. big grin

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by roughrider
Logan has the healing factor; he can go and go for days. This is a physical contest.
A telepath can make anyone orgasm anywhere, I would say. big grin Colossus doesn't need to eat, drink, sleep or breathe in armoured form. So he could probably go 24/7 better than Wolverine.

wolverine8888
seeing how how wolverine has more stamina im pritty sure wolverine wins. plus wolverine regerates which colussus can't so once he done he done unlike wolverine.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by wolverine8888
seeing how how wolverine has more stamina im pritty sure wolverine wins. plus wolverine regerates which colussus can't so once he done he done unlike wolverine. God...you can't argue about this... stick out tongue

They are. Trust me. You don't want to heard about the details.

wolverine8888
I do make a good piont guy with a healing factor realy can't end lol they all be back the second they left(sperm lol) cant believe i just said this on a comic thread.

EsteemedLeader
Juggernaut:

Bigger than Colossus in ...'every' way.

Doesn't need to eat, sleep, drink, or rest.

xmarksthespot
Mystique... for versatility.

TheKahn
Mystique... for versatility.

ding, ding, ding. We have a Winner!!!!!!!jump

FrothByte
mr. fantastic: stretch stretch stretch....
apocalypse: bigger... bigger... is this big enuf for you?
colossus: will never get soft unless he is knocked unconscious... can take on a whole cheering squad.
flash: how fast do you want it to be?
hulk: hurt his d**k to make it bigger and angrier. grrrr.....

Metalmanx
huh Really? I can't. But I'm not into S&M. laughing out loud

That's exactly what I was going for, Xmarks. Haha big grin

Metalmanx
Originally posted by wolverine8888
seeing how how wolverine has more stamina im pritty sure wolverine wins. plus wolverine regerates which colussus can't so once he done he done unlike wolverine.

In terms of stamina...

Colosuss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine.

Colossus never needs to eat/drink/breathe anything like that. He could probably go on for weeks, perhaps months if he REALLY wanted to.

Plus, you know, that whole proportional thing he's got going on for him...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Juggernaut:

Bigger than Colossus in ...'every' way.

Doesn't need to eat, sleep, drink, or rest.

Juggernaut and She Hulk totally went at it in Uncanny X-men. It was really funny cuz the bed was all torn up, the legs of the bed were shattered, there were holes and dents in the wall, and the bedside table was destroyed.

One of the greatest comic images I've ever seen.

I still think Colossus would be better, simply because he's still somewhat human-shaped. As opposed to the massive size of Juggernaut himself I mean.

StyleTime
Cyclops could do something on Phoenix. Phoenix can take a shot so he could just blast hard....down there.

And you all forget about one cajun.
full potenial Gambit. Charms you into being VERY turned on hyperexplosive staff hypercharged body dimension traveling= ...uh...something.

Storm,Rogue,Jean....flight....'nuff said

willRules
Rogue..............she really takes the energy outta you, pardon the pun............

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by willRules
Rogue..............she really takes the energy outta you, pardon the pun............

You can't even touch her. How does she win? Unless you're one HUGE masochist, she's on the bottom of the list.

jollyjim311
We have a new contender, Nightcrawler.

Were you guys aware that Nightcrawler has a double pant load, if you catch my drift (yup! his mutation gave him 2!). Plus, he becomes a priest so he would be good with the X-Boys (you can ignore that last part if you want to).

soleran30
NO go with Nate just cuz he has all the telekinesis and telepathy and can form extra Psi Armor for when those extra moments are needed lol

Tha C-Master
Too bad mr fantastic couldn't be here, he's ACTUALLY in bed...

leonheartmm
lol, i dont even wanna think what would happen if u were actually doing it with wrong{cant get any closer than that can u?} i mean a simple touch can kill u

jollyjim311
but it's worth it. haha

radioboy121

I think he will be more seen as a giant vibrator in organic steel form.

I'll vouch for Multiple Man. He can probably hit every spot at once, talk dirty, feed you and read you poetry at the same time... And then some.

Forge will make the ultimate orgasmatron overnight.

StyleTime
Originally posted by radioboy121

I'll vouch for Multiple Man. He can probably hit every spot at once, talk dirty, feed you and read you poetry at the same time... And then some.

Forge will make the ultimate orgasmatron overnight.

I never thought of the multiple man one. The dupes could even rest while other ones takes their place. Nice one

Forge wins this however.

Wonderman
Wolverine. He can get anyone on the planet he wants. What are you gonna do. Mess with one of his babe's.
Yeah...right.
Wolvie be like; "Nice move bub."
Then you'd be hanging your nuts on your Christmas tree. And there's a lot of body parts and gonads are just the first years selection. And they better be up Christmas Eve too.
And every year after that. Matter of fact; Wolvie would make it a family tradition where the dude gets past on generation to generation.

*Merry X-mas!*newyear

armandovalles
Morph from the eXiles is by far the best. LoL he can just transform into a guy with a giant one of he can make himself stretch or he could transform himself into Ron Jeremy lol. Seriously he can do anything.

TwisterGameX
Umm..you guys are sick..yup..thats it...sick...

peejayd
* insane... no one's gonna like Logan... he's a freak, just look at him... he even looks like he don't even take a bath...

* healing factor eh? he might not even be circumcised LOL...

joesha28
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Juggernaut and She Hulk totally went at it in Uncanny X-men. It was really funny cuz the bed was all torn up, the legs of the bed were shattered, there were holes and dents in the wall, and the bedside table was destroyed.

One of the greatest comic images I've ever seen.

I still think Colossus would be better, simply because he's still somewhat human-shaped. As opposed to the massive size of Juggernaut himself I mean.

You got huh scans confused

Marvel=DC
Storm would be fun since her powers are connected to her emotions, Can you imagine lightning and thunder literally going off.

kgkg
u sick bastards

joesha28
Originally posted by joesha28

spiderman44
i walways though doin mysique would be good i mean she can turn into beyonce or cristina millian or somethin

did i just say that on a comic book thread

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by kgkg
u sick bastards

Yeah I know I just posted mine for fun but, I think some people are getting a little too comfortable with the subject.

kgkg
The mind is a dangerous tool for psychopaths.

i mean common guy hope most of u are joking about this shit lol

spiderman44
true dat

joesha28
Oh i hope leonheartmm isn't gettin horny coz of this thread laughing laughing

RAGE17
you fools the thing's "thing"....its a mystical weapon......more powerful then the IG......

kgkg
Damn you guys made me imagine this:

Galactic Strom

While masturbating

OHHHHHHHHHH PF yes right there
Yes Primal Force Ohhhhhhhh baby

LOl u can get me back GS

xmarksthespot
I thought Thing has no "thing"...

Metalmanx

I would, man. But my scanner is broken. I'll try to post them as soon as possible somehow though.

It's quite the saucy picture.

spiderman44
hahaha u some funny mo fo's

joesha28
Originally posted by spiderman44
hahaha u some funny mo fo's

Oh goody? confused

Creshosk
Rogue would suck, Storm would blow.

Forge will make the ultimate orgasmatron overnight. Ah Multiple man the one man gang bang.

Did you just ask for scans in this thread? laughing

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Creshosk
Ah Multiple man the one man gang bang.... messed I'm pretty sure he'd want a woman there too.

joesha28
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Creshosk
... messed I'm pretty sure he'd want a woman there too. Well, yeah. But he desn't need other guys for it tobe a gang bang.

Although, masturbation at it's finest.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Creshosk
Although, masturbation at it's finest. laughing... messed... sick

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
Storm would be fun since her powers are connected to her emotions, Can you imagine lightning and thunder literally going off.
Well, if there's anything that Stormfront and Galactic Storm has taught us in their time here it's Storm has nice boobs.

wolverine8888
swanky is correct

Pointinel
yall want it, you got it

the infamous bed scene...

NoFate007
For the women, I'd say Mister Fantastic

For the men, Siryn? Gotta love a screamer lol

xmarksthespot
When Mr F stretches he loses girth...

steverules
For the men, Siryn? Gotta love a screamer lol

Can't disagree with that LOL

leonheartmm
Oh i hope leonheartmm isn't gettin horny coz of this thread laughing laughing

hmmmm, now wouldnt that be a seductive thought to u? stick out tongue

well not really, no, i prefer real women wink

Swanky-Tuna
When Mr F stretches he loses girth...
Maybe he could coil and make like... ridges...

What about human torch? Get some low heat going, bow chica-bowww...

xmarksthespot
Simmer on low heat until tender... messed

Metalmanx
I dunno...call me crazy...but flames and genitals don't seem to be the greatest partnership if you ask me.

That's just me though.

leonheartmm
Simmer on low heat until tender... messed

hmmmmmmmmmm confused

Swanky-Tuna
Not flames, HEAT

Wynndar
Juggernaut's comment in that scene is like the most ambigous quote ever.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Wynndar
Juggernaut's comment in that scene is like the most ambigous quote ever. laughing out loud Maybe he swings both ways.

Wynndar
"Yeeeoooowwwwccchhhh" at least Shulkie has the healing factor going for her.

xmarksthespot
I think Juggs and Nocturne have a thing going on... she's 5ft7 and 125 lbs... try and figure that out... messed

Wynndar
Oh....who says Thing doesnt have a Thing...in another timestream he had children...one of them even had his Thing powers.

xmarksthespot
blink Ouch... that would have been a painful childbirth. I'd say they went the way of IVF.

roughrider
Originally posted by Pointinel
yall want it, you got it

the infamous bed scene...

How did they ever hook up?! I have to see this issue!

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Not flames, HEAT

i suppose genitals are like a steamin potof stew huh{with different stew mixes ofcourse wink }

spiderboy5
if wolverine jackes off and his sperm never runs out, wouldnt he be able to stop since the feeling is so hard to resist?

leonheartmm
Originally posted by spiderboy5
if wolverine jackes off and his sperm never runs out, wouldnt he be able to stop since the feeling is so hard to resist?

sick sick sick did u HAVE to say that!!!!!!!!

Creshosk
blink Ouch... that would have been a painful childbirth. I'd say they went the way of IVF. I thought you were going to post that webcomic joke.

Swanky-Tuna
Oh....who says Thing doesnt have a Thing...in another timestream he had children...one of them even had his Thing powers.
Is he like a dog or does he squirt a cloud of sperm from a hole like a fish?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by roughrider
How did they ever hook up?! I have to see this issue!

I've got the issue. If you don't mind reading a bit, I'll describe the end part to you.

She Hulk is Juggy's attorny in his trial of all of his past crimes. He basically wants to be in jail, to make up for his past. Juggy is being contained in a high-security facility in Canada. Just so happens that The Rhino is also held the in the same facility. It also just so happens that Rhino breaks free of his cage and runs wild throughout the facility. The guards shoot at Rhino, but he makes them miss and the blast hits Juggernaut's manicles, breaking them. Juggernaut breaks free only to save the guard that Rhino is about to kill. Juggy socks him (with the "CHUD!" sound effect and everything) and they fight for a bit. Rhino impales Juggy, but then Juggy grabs him by the head, lifts his body off the ground, and then slams him hard into the ground. Juggy then grabs the gun out of the guard's hand (the same guard that has been calling him an "Animal" and all that), opens up Rhino's mouth, and pulls the trigger. A nice little explosion occurs inside of Rhino's impenetrable hide. Looks like it kills him.

Juggernaut then has the chance to escape, but he doesn't. He gives the gun back to the guard and puts his hands on his head. He wants to make up for his past. Then She-Hulk comes in and talks with him, trying to get to the bottom of Cain's plan.

She Hulk: "Look, Cain. Satisfy my curiosity, at least. What's going on with you? Why this sudden change of heart about being a criminal?"

Juggernaut: "Maybe it ain't just one thing, lady."

S: Come on, Cain. Spill. You're one of the most notorious super-villians in Earth's history. What's the set-up? What kind of scam do you have going?"

J: "What the heck are you talking about, She-Hulk?"

S: "C'mon...there's gotta be a buck in it somewhere. Or vengeance, or power. Something. Like I said, you're a super-villian, pure and simple. You're not exactly known for deep thinking and change."

J: "And whadda you know about me, green stuff? Anytime we've tussled, you ever ask me about world politics? Social reform? Children's welfare? My dad was a rocket scientist, lady. I was a disappointment to him, but that don't make me an idiot. I have a worldview, a position on women's rights, a belief in a higher being. I think kids are great because there ain't been time to screw 'em up, yet. I like watching reality TV shows because it proves there're stupider people out there than me--

--and most important of all, I'm a Mets and Jets fan."

S: "Yankees, Giants."

J: "Is that right?"

S: "Matsui shoulda been Rookie of the Year. No doubt in my mind. So what your position on women's rights?"

Juggernaut gives her a sly grin.

Next scene is the bed scene: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/p01nt/X-Men-v1-435-20.jpg

J: "Sometimes women are just plain better than men."

Swanky-Tuna
That sounds much less queer when in context.

house
is everyone forgeting maggot here??? how dare you i bet those slugs could help out a bit.

leonheartmm
is professor x in the astral plane a worthy opponent?

house
no

Creshosk
Originally posted by house
is everyone forgeting maggot here??? how dare you i bet those slugs could help out a bit. Wrong kind of eating out. . .

wannabe
Originally posted by Pointinel
the infamous bed scene... Juggernaut's comment in that scene is like the most ambigous quote ever. laughing out loud Maybe he swings both ways. eek! THAT would be cool, he looks kind of cute to me!!!
Originally posted by leonheartmm
is professor x in the astral plane a worthy opponent?
You know that a telepath can take on any "form" imaginable in the astral plane???!!! yes

wannabe
Forge will make the ultimate orgasmatron overnight. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing can't...breath...any...more... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

jollyjim311
Thats....partially the idea laughing

leonheartmm
lol

manjaro
colossus and juggernaut are really poor choices. cuz if they cant feel pain i sincerly doubt they can feel pleasure either......well maybe juggs cuz he did tap she hulk after all. but the best one is obviously wolverine, stamina and all, plus with his hightened senses.... him and daredevil probably get the most pleasure out of sex than anybody in the world....the only time i can think of heightened senses being usefullbig grin

but hellloooooo.......what about morph? that guy can be big where it counts, and nightcrawler, and Beast could break out some crazy ass acrobatic positions for ya.

the the aboslute ruler would be Stacy X,......... duh right? thats her specialty and all her years of working in a brothel she must have learned some valuable tricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.