Current Juggernaught vs Ultimate Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
I give it to Ultimate Colossus ..... I mean Juggernaught has lost a lot of durability, and since his power down and he hasn't had to face anyone as strong as this !!!!!!!!! He's still pretty damm strong though (maybe stronger than Ultimate Thor), he KO'ed Rhino with one punch, something that an enraged Hulk has had trouble doing. smile
But i recently saw Blob taking out Juggernaught !!!!!!!!!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
I give it to Ultimate Colossus ..... I mean Juggernaught has lost a lot of durability, and since his power down and he hasn't had to face anyone as strong as this !!!!!!!!! He's still pretty damm strong though (maybe stronger than Ultimate Thor), he KO'ed Rhino with one punch, something that an enraged Hulk has had trouble doing. smile
But i recently saw Blob taking out Juggernaught !!!!!!!!!

Yeah i saw that. That was just terrible roll eyes (sarcastic)

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Yeah i saw that. That was just terrible roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Mate that is just pitafull... Im mean serioulsy WTF does that even mean ????? Mate i think your confusing yourself. I know its hard for you now that 'Splatt' has left, but mate you have to get over it. smile

Juntai
LOL BLOB BEAT JUGS!?

Juntai
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Mate that is just pitafull... Im mean serioulsy WTF does that even mean ????? Mate i think your confusing yourself. I know its hard for you now that 'Splatt' has left, but mate you have to get over it. smile What are you talking about? I think he was saying he saw the comic.

yahman
Originally posted by Juntai
LOL BLOB BEAT JUGS!?

Guess how he beat him ??????? laughing out loud It doesnt need a lot of imagination. big grin

yahman
What are you talking about? I think he was saying he saw the comic.

Look again .... (roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Juntai
Look again .... (roll eyes (sarcastic) )
You said "I recently saw Blob take out Juggernaught"
and he said "Yeah I saw that, that was terrible"
?

yahman
You said "I recently saw Blob take out Juggernaught"
and he said "Yeah I saw that, that was terrible"
?

(sigh) ..... Its not his statement i am referring to, its his usage of the roll eyes. This is the general sign of sarcasm. smile

Adam Warlock
Ultimate Colossus owns Current Juggs.

Juntai
(sigh) ..... Its not his statement i am referring to, its his usage of the roll eyes. This is the general sign of sarcasm. smile Oh. I wouldn't know, I don't use signs.

yahman
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Ultimate Colossus owns Current Juggs.

Indeed smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.