favorite clone stuffs and droid stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

commander gree
youre favorite vehicle post them here! its just in ep3
mine is ARC-107 jaggern and barkspeeder and my favorite clones are blys troopers kashyyk troopers and the clones with neyo helmets and droids it is AAT and battledroids

commander gree
oh sorry i said wrong i said jaggern i meant juggern

darthmonkey9206
your mother.

Wilcar
GG`s cape

mandalorian_war
gree can u stop posting threads everytime u pull a thought out of your butt

commander gree
Originally posted by mandalorian_war
gree can u stop posting threads everytime u pull a thought out of your butt what the hell to you mean youre shapet ewok scum

commander gree
Originally posted by darthmonkey9206
your mother. your granpa

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by commander gree
what the hell to you mean youre shapet ewok scum

what he means is you are obsessed with this crap beyond everyone else's boredom limits .roll eyes (sarcastic)

...whats next? A what clone commander do you think had the kewlest accessory pak thread?

At the VERY least save us EP3 peeps the misery of this drivel and post it in the EU section.

Lord J
why dont u just make a clone thread for any clone question you want to ask

Austral_jedi
Omfg............ commander gree again with this ****ing questions........ what is wrong with you man???? ........ are you in love with the freaking clones???? Please explain me ????? every ****ing question you ask is abouth the freaking clones????? please stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Lord J
why dont u just make a clone thread for any clone question you want to ask

just make sure it goes in the EU section

commander gree
what the hell is wrong with you guys? you are komplaning at every f**ing tread an topic i make! I DON KNOW WHATS WITH YOU GUYS OH YEAH THATS IT SOME CINDA PSYKO BRAIN!! YEAH BANN ME IF YOU WANT! with you and "youre hate gree" team!

Jedi Priestess
*cough* simple solution here, quit making clone threads

commander gree
im not making clone stuff all the time

darthmonkey9206
what the hell is wrong with you guys? you are komplaning at every f**ing tread an topic i make! I DON KNOW WHATS WITH YOU GUYS OH YEAH THATS IT SOME CINDA PSYKO BRAIN!! YEAH BANN ME IF YOU WANT! with you and "youre hate gree" team!

you learn english in the 1st grade, not to much longer for you buddy. wink

commander gree
Originally posted by darthmonkey9206
you learn english in the 1st grade, not to much longer for you buddy. wink well i say wrong sometimes thats becouse im writing whery fast

Lord J
im not making clone stuff all the time name 2 that wasn't about clones

mandalorian_war
gree the reason is you hav been here lik a month and youve already posted more threads then some senior members and the threads u star hav absolutley no relavance to anything that matters

Tangible God
well i say wrong sometimes thats becouse im writing whery fast HAHAHAHA! "wherey"

What f*ckin rush are you in "Clonelover?"

Boris
This thread is secks.

Captain REX
Secks, where?

But yes, Gree, please stop making so many threads. Most were about clones, can't deny that.

PVS
with you and "youre hate gree" team!

where do i sign up?

Da preacher
here's the paper PVS, happy you wanna join us.
Didn't he get banned anyway? Or was that another Clone FRICK? He reminds me of the other one that got banned, yeah whatever.

Anyway, this forum is PG-13! KIDS STAY HOME! Unless u learn to type and to make serious threads. Than i'd see it through the fingers. But yeah C'mon. This forum's all ****ed up since May 2005.

Lord J
Originally posted by Da preacher
here's the paper PVS, happy you wanna join us.
Didn't he get banned anyway? Or was that another Clone FRICK? He reminds me of the other one that got banned, yeah whatever.
i wanna join

hey remember that Sha koon freak who was crazy about Plo koon

but this guys worse

Da preacher
Whatever, they're destroying our forum.

PVS
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/7060/kmcshit9bj.gif

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Da preacher
This forum's all ****ed up since May 2005.

More like since March 2005, the day the trailer came out.

mandalorian_war
i agree

Tangible God
Yes, I too like buttered Toaster Stroodles.

Captain REX
Mmm, stroodle...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.