MartianManhunter + Power Cosmic vs Marvel Earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Ok, he has the power cosmic ! I.E. he has all the powers of Silver Surfer + the Enhanced abilities of a Martian. This takes place b4 Ragarnok (Sorry about the spelling !). Who wins ? smile

Superherovandal
his telepathy would take out at least 95% of MEarth. Especially with the Power Cosmic enhancing it.

Juntai
MM with Power Cosmic would be disgusting...

yahman
Originally posted by Juntai
MM with Power Cosmic would be disgusting...

Indeed !!!!

Imagine :

Superman strength, Enhanced
Wonder Woamn Durability, Enhanced
Martian Vision, Enhanced
Super Speed, Enhanced
Shape Shifting, Enhanced
Phasing Abilities, Enhanced
Telepathy, Enhanced
Weakness, Removed

+ Cosmic Blasts, Near FTL Speed, Cosmic Awareness + Time travelling abilities + Telekinesis, Molecular Manipulation and Shrinking powers.

This guy is going to be hard to take down. smile

The Ion
Well during the F4/Superman crossover, Reed stated that Superman with the power cosmic was 2nd to only Galactus in power. Probably hyperbole but considering it turned a normal guy in into the Silver Surfer, I wouldn't doubt it. smile

yahman
Originally posted by The Ion
Well during the F4/Superman crossover, Reed stated that Superman with the power cosmic was 2nd to only Galactus in power. Probably hyperbole but considering it turned a normal guy in into the Silver Surfer, I wouldn't doubt it. smile

Indeed. smile

Juntai
Well during the F4/Superman crossover, Reed stated that Superman with the power cosmic was 2nd to only Galactus in power. Probably hyperbole but considering it turned a normal guy in into the Silver Surfer, I wouldn't doubt it. smile That was a funny comic...

yahman
That was a funny comic...

Why is that funny ? shifty

Juntai
Originally posted by yahman
Why is that funny ? shifty Didnt that comic say Galactus destroyed Krypton?
Or was that another crossover?
I get those ancient crossovers confused.

yahman
Didnt that comic say Galactus destroyed Krypton?

I havn't read it. smile

soleran30
Martian Manhunter cosmic extreme mash's all in his comic wrath

yahman
Originally posted by soleran30
Martian Manhunter cosmic extreme mash's all in his comic wrath

Ehhhhhh ? confused Are you on something my good friend ? cool

Adam Warlock
Molecule Man...

Phoenix...

Dr. Strange...

8bitChris
Haha if this were a SS vs. GL thread then everyone would be talking about how "The Power Cosmic isn't that great. It's all about Oa."

K3VIL
Before Ragnarok?
Thor comes in and pimpslap J'Onn J'Ozz back to D.C. Universe.
Rune King Thor is above Odin, who knocked unconscious Surfer with a SINGLE blast.

Adam Warlock
No need for Thor. Strange stops him.

The Ion
Well if its before Ragnarok it would be before Rune Thor.

K3VIL
Well if its before Ragnarok it would be before Rune Thor.
Ragnarok happens when Asgard is destroyed.
Thor achieved mastery on Odin Force and Asgardian Runes.

radioboy121
I don't think power levels of new heralds work that way. Firelord/Airwalker, Morg and Terrax's previous personas were more powerful than Surfer's, but Surfer was pretty much made more powerful based on Galactus' needs/desires.

Eradicator's tinkering made a bogus distress log from Krypton that enstated that Galactus was the true destoyer of the planet. In actuality, he was more of an observer as the planet was in destruct mode by time he got there. Galactus did note on seeing the pod Superman was in.

The Ion
Originally posted by K3VIL
Ragnarok happens when Asgard is destroyed.
Thor achieved mastery on Odin Force and Asgardian Runes.
I'm aware but I'm thinking he's referring to the whole Saga and not the event itself.

Avalonofthewind

Galactus desired to consume Krypton but it was destroyed by the time he got there. He also knew that Supes would become a powerful being so Galac made a tracking device in case he needed Supes services. Cyborg Supes (not eradicator) found the device and altered it to make Supes think Galactus destroyed Krypton and then hitched a ride to Marvel earth while hidden in the device.

radioboy121
Yes, Cyborg Superman. My mistake. The crossover was only adequate and Galactus got "defeated" too easily (did not pay attention to what everyone else was doing and for some reason didn't wipe clean Superman's memory and/or personality). As a MU fundamental, he sure was able to easily move into the DCU somehow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.