House of M Rogue vs. Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
In the latest issue of House of M, Rogue absorbs the powers of Captain Marvel, Namor, and Storm all at the same time. Would this be enough power to put down Superboy?

Draco69
Actually she only absorbed Captain Marvel and Namor. If you notice, Storm's throwing lightening at Wolverine. They messed up the issues. In Issue 6, she knocked out Namor and Storm by absorbing their powers. Strangely in Issue 7. Namor looks like he hasn't been absorbed at all, and in fact looks like he hasn't even begun to react to the attack.

Either editorial problems or...Wanda's blame.

8bitChris
Or Namor is an extremely tough class 100 character who Rogue didn't drain sufficiently.

*shakes his head*

The Ion
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
In the latest issue of House of M, Rogue absorbs the powers of Captain Marvel, Namor, and Storm all at the same time. Would this be enough power to put down Superboy?
Which Superboy? shifty

Draco69
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Or Namor is an extremely tough class 100 character who Rogue didn't drain sufficiently.

*shakes his head*

Yet she can drain Genis-Vell in one tackle?

*shakes his head*

8bitChris
I wouldn't have thought so, but it happend. I don't think Genis would be down for the count for more than a minute either.

However, I highly doubt that you'd even concede that Rogue could drain Batman until he passed out. That's just how Draco works though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.