Wonderman vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
The fight is in the Batcave

armandovalles
They would probly go back and forth for a whole issue, but eventually Superman would win.

DrDoom101
i think so too.

Draco69
Superman.

thesilverspider
superman easily

EsteemedLeader
Batman kills them both for ****ing up his cave.

thesilverspider
no alfred

kgkg
Superman wins.

What can WM do to Superman.

I mean Wm might give a punch or two , but Superman wins pretty easily

jinzin
Originally posted by kgkg
Superman wins.

What can WM do to Superman.

I mean Wm might give a punch or two , but Superman wins pretty easily

yup...

guy222
supes

Cosmic Cube
WTF... You just like reviving threads.

Nod
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
WTF... You just like reviving threads. Its what he does. laughing out loud

Thorion
Superman takes a slight majority. Simon can give him a good fight, but he's a brawler and not a lot of people can beat Supes in a brawl..I'll give Wonderman 4/10, but Superman takes a majority.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by armandovalles
They would probly go back and forth for a whole issue, but eventually Superman would win. I would say more on the lines of a whole page.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Thorion
Superman takes a slight majority. Simon can give him a good fight, but he's a brawler and not a lot of people can beat Supes in a brawl..I'll give Wonderman 4/10, but Superman takes a majority. That is some serious DC hate going on there son.

Thorion
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I would say more on the lines of a whole page.

Yeah...the guy who stalemated Thor on two occasions is going to be taken out by Superman in a single page..Sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thorion
That is some serious DC hate going on there son.

Nah. I actually prefer DC to Marvel. Superman takes a Majority, but he's not taking out anyone who's Thor-level easily.

snoopdogg
Wonder Man is not Thor level. How many times have it been stated or shown? I remember one issue Simon was showing off and tried to lift Thor's workout weight and started to crack his nuts.

Supes take Simon down with minimal effort.

Nod
I would say more on the lines of a whole page. Everyone at HC loves WM and hates Supes. Its what they do.

Thorion
Wonder Man is not Thor level. How many times have it been stated or shown? I remember one issue Simon was showing off and tried to lift Thor's workout weight and started to crack his nuts.

Supes take Simon down with minimal effort.

Scans would be nice. Scans or an issue #. Now, let me ask you a question. How many times has Wonder man stalemated Thor? IIRC, he's actually beat Thor before, too.

P.S I'm not from Herochat. I don't know whether or not somebody has the same username as me over there, but I've never used that site nor have I ever said that I have. I'm not attempting to impersonate anyone from there either. I simply liked the amalgam character and used his name as my username.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Nod
Everyone at HC loves WM and hates Supes. Its what they do. Yea, I know. Wonderman has been stated as "nearly" as strong at Thor. Close don't cut it.

Thorion
He's overpowered Thor physically smile

Thorion
He's overpowered Thor physically smile He's stalemated the Hulk who's beaten Thor numerous times, too.

Cosmic Cube
Superman wins easily.

Hulk hasn't beaten Thor numerous times, and they're always close PIS filled fights.

Hulk has, however, raped Wonderman, and so has Thor.

This would almost be like him fighting an angry Hulk with super speed and flight.

KK the Great
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Hulk has, however, raped Wonderman, and so has Thor.

Interesting.

Tell me more about these issues.

Alfheim
Wonder Man isnt beating Superman but I think Wonder Man was beating Thor in H2H until Thor used lightning against him.

Faceman
Is this thread a joke..Superman outclasses him in every aspect... Superman 1000000000000000000/10

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Faceman
Is this thread a joke..Superman outclasses him in every aspect... Superman 1000000000000000000/10

Without a doubt. I think Wonderman was created to be a Superman light character, he'd most likely do well up against Conner Kent, but Clark would choke him out in one move.

Thorion
This is idocy. And to the 'tard who said that both Thor and Hulk beat WM you're wrong. They actually stalemated. I'm not saying that WM wins, but it's by no means a beatdown. Simon is a bonafide top tier and he's got the feats to prove it. I admit that he's not beating someone of Superman's calibre, but he's certainly taking a couple.

CaptainStoic
This is idocy. And to the 'tard who said that both Thor and Hulk beat WM you're wrong. They actually stalemated. I'm not saying that WM wins, but it's by no means a beatdown. Simon is a bonafide top tier and he's got the feats to prove it. I admit that he's not beating someone of Superman's calibre, but he's certainly taking a couple.

In the Last Avengers Story, Marvel Comics gave a rough estimate as to how a fight between Wonderman and the Hulk would go. The Hulk ended up punching a hole through Simon killing him, which was thought to be impossible. Now if you take Superman into account there are so many things the he could do to Simon. it would literally leave him looking pretty simple.

Thorion
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
In the Last Avengers Story, Marvel Comics gave a rough estimate as to how a fight between Wonderman and the Hulk would go. The Hulk ended up punching a hole through Simon killing him, which was thought to be impossible. Now if you take Superman into account there are so many things the he could do to Simon. it would literally leave him looking pretty simple.

That wasn't in regular continuity. smile

SupremeMan
Originally posted by General Kon-El
The fight is in the Batcave

Poor Batcave. It died before its time.

Anyway, Superman for the win.

Mr. Slippyfist
Thor one-shotted WM... no expression

Thorion
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Thor one-shotted WM... no expression

Seriously?! I honestly don't remember that happening. Mind posting an issue number or scans?

Mr. Slippyfist
Seriously?! I honestly don't remember that happening. Mind posting an issue number or scans? It's in the same scene as the time he was punching Thor around...

I believe West Coast Avengers 16, Avengers Annual 16, West Coast Avengers 7? F*ck, hold on, I forget the issue.

I got to eat right now.

Thorion
It's in the same scene as the time he was punching Thor around...

I believe West Coast Avengers 16, Avengers Annual 16, West Coast Avengers 7? F*ck, hold on, I forget the issue.

Oh. You're talking about that...They were stalemating until Thor put him down after a long hard battle.

KK the Great
I love it when people try to slide that creative use of "one-shot" to mean "an extended fight in which the last attack ends the fight."

KK the Great
Oh. You're talking about that...They were stalemating until Thor put him down after a long hard battle.

I wouldn't quite describe it that way, either.

Wonder Man had Thor on the ropes, but he got too cocky. He stood there with his hands on his hips and let Thor hit him with his best shot, which was just plain dumb on his part.

Thorion
Originally posted by KK the Great
I wouldn't quite describe it that way, either.

Wonder Man had Thor on the ropes, but he got too cocky. He stood there with his hands on his hips and let Thor hit him with his best shot, which was just plain dumb on his part.

Yeah you're right. But since when has Simon been portrayed as a smart fighter?

KK the Great
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
In the Last Avengers Story, Marvel Comics gave a rough estimate as to how a fight between Wonderman and the Hulk would go. The Hulk ended up punching a hole through Simon killing him, which was thought to be impossible.

It also killed Hulk.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4467/hulk3pq0.th.jpghttp://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4259/hulk4fa6.th.jpghttp://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8636/hulk5ee6.th.jpg

Hardly gives the impression that Hulk was out of his league.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by KK the Great
I love it when people try to slide that creative use of "one-shot" to mean "an extended fight in which the last attack ends the fight." That attack hit a fresh WM...

Also, it wasn't his best attack, it was a hammer throw with lightning added, and WM tried to attack him before he threw it, or charged it with lightning.
Although the details are irrelevant, as besides a weak punch (as it really did nothing)... Thor one-shotted him. Which was what I said.

Faceman
It's in the same scene as the time he was punching Thor around...

I got to eat right now.

I believe it was the issue where the West Coast Avengers battled the East Coast Avengers...

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Faceman
I believe it was the issue where the West Coast Avengers battled the East Coast Avengers... I know. I'm trying to remember the issue... West Coast Avengers Annual #2?

Faceman
I know. I'm trying to remember the issue... West Coast Avengers Annual #2?

I can't remember, but it was one hell of an issue...Didn't it start off with a baseball game between the two, in the Houston Astro Dome?

Faceman
I know. I'm trying to remember the issue... West Coast Avengers Annual #2?

Yeah that's the issue, here's the fight......

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/15.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/16.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/17.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/paladin_04/18.jpg

Zeitgeist
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,172202.0.html

Lulz.

psycho gundam
that site hurts my eyes.

Silent Master
Only one poster over there said Simon would win and honestly, he's a moron that nobody takes seriously.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Silent Master
Only one poster over there said Simon would win and honestly, he's a moron that nobody takes seriously.

Some people said Simon would get 2, I dont even think that would happen maybe the classic version but not this one.

Unnatural-POWER
Superman 10/10

Silent Master

starlock
Superman for the win

::TNA_TITAN::
Supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.