Bizzaro vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Bizzaro vs Hulk

Hulk has just finished beating down JLA ezcept superman hulk was asking the jla if they had cold beans but they only had sprouts. Now Superman doesn't give a **** as he's tired and is ****ing scared of hulk so he sends Bizzaro to deal with it.

They both see each other eye to eye

Draco69
Bizarro.

thesilverspider
hulk smashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

armandovalles
Bizarro.

jgiant
HULK SMASH!

thesilverspider
yes hulk smash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thesilverspider
"bizarro wants utility belt"

The Ion
Bizzaro

JediMasterLuke5
Bizzaro has the power advantage here, so " Bizzaro kill Hulk "

HigH ScholaR
Hulk IMO

hulk can take out superman IMO the only thing that i think gives superman the slight advantage is his intellect so bizzaro will ultimayely win.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Hulk IMO

hulk can take out superman IMO the only thing that i think gives superman the slight advantage is his intellect so bizzaro will ultimayely win.

Eh?

You say that Hulk would win.

Then you say that Bizarro would win...?

confused

HigH ScholaR
sorry i meant to say hulk will ultimately win

LandShark
I dont know much about bizarro but if he is evenly powered as supes hed take hulk out quick.....I do remember Bizarro being an idiot though...lol....maybe banner hulk could outsmart him....lol...have the sense to find some kryptonite er something...or does kryptonite have same effect on Bizzaro? I dont remember......?

thesilverspider
why is hulk so underrated come on he is fighting a retarted supes he stands a great chance since when is hulk so hated

jgiant
Hulk rocks, i don't understand why people hate him either, he is the strongest one there is...

Superherovandal
Bizzaro is stronger than Supes. and Green k don't affect him. but Bizzaro is definitely smarter than Savage Hulk.

Hulk Power
Hulk kills that fake Superman. If it's Banner Hulk then Hulk will definitely win. Banner Hulk is way too smart for Bizzaro.

The MISTER
An angry hulk would eventually crush Bizzaro like Doomsday ( Another character that grows in strength to compensate) did to supes.

Also, didn't Onslaught rip the gem from the unstoppable Juggernaut, and then later get cracked open by the furious hulk?

Hulk Power
Originally posted by The MISTER
An angry hulk would eventually crush Bizzaro like Doomsday ( Another character that grows in strength to compensate) did to supes.

Also, didn't Onslaught rip the gem from the unstoppable Juggernaut, and then later get cracked open by the furious hulk?

Yup. Hulk punched him with an incredible amount of strength and he broke his amor. As a result, Banner was separated from Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.