Bizzaro vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Bizzaro vs Silver Surfer

ZephroCarnelian
Supes whups Biz with little effort - Biz isn't smart enough to take down ANYONE, let alone the Surfer, lol.

smile

Mindship
wow...imagine a Bizarro Silver Surfer...

thesilverspider
if superman cant beat the surfer what chance does a retarted one have

armandovalles
I think Bizarro would lose, but i think he has a better chance than Supes cuz Bizarro, except for being dumd as a doornail, doesnt have any weaknesses like Kryptonite or certain radiation, which Supes does.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
I think Bizarro would lose, but i think he has a better chance than Supes cuz Bizarro, except for being dumd as a doornail, doesnt have any weaknesses like Kryptonite or certain radiation, which Supes does.
It doesn't matter.

He can still be destroyed to piece.

SS can rip him molecule by molecule

Some people where are greatly mistaken on SS power level.

He is one of the strongest heroes in marvel.

Meaning Stronger than Quasar , BRB , Gladiator stated time and time again.

Avalonofthewind
In a physical fight SS would get clobbered.
SS wins though seeing as Bizarro is dumb as hell by giving Bizarro a nice warm ice cream cone.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
In a physical fight SS would get clobbered.
SS wins though seeing as Bizarro is dumb as hell by giving Bizarro a nice warm ice cream cone.
in physical battle he whould still own bizaroo , or superman

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg
in physical battle he whould still own bizaroo , or superman

Only in your dreams. laughing

kgkg
Only in your dreams. laughing
lol you do good job proving your point tho

SS has k.o'ed Morg with speedblitz , Deathurge using his board both stonger than Superman

Avalonofthewind
lol you do good job proving your point tho

SS has k.o'ed Morg with speedblitz , Deathurge using his board both stonger than Superman

But all weaker than Asmodel. Supes wrestled Asmodel for a while. SS got KO'd by Thanos and Odin.
I've seen Terrax (class 75) stalemate Morg...
Not much of a feat I'm afraid.

kgkg
But all weaker than Asmodel. Supes wrestled Asmodel for a while. SS got KO'd by Thanos and Odin.
Not much of a feat I'm afraid. and i have seen DD beating the shit out of superman

terrax level 75 so not much of feat well shows how much you know. that's terrax base streght.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avalonofthewind
and i have seen DD beating the shit out of superman

terrax level 75 so not much of feat well shows how much you know. that's terrax base streght.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're comparing Terrax to DD?
laughing

Wow. I'll start to lower my IQ to 12 to start debating with you better buddy.

kgkg
4Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
You're comparing Terrax to DD?
laughing

Wow. I'll start to lower my IQ to 12 to start debating with you better buddy.
and you were comparing DD to Odin , and Thanos laughing

buddy you seem lost just look at who Terrax and the other guys are before posting bullshit

75 tons damn
laughing

The Ion
Originally posted by armandovalles
Blue Kryptonite

Avalonofthewind
and you were comparing DD to Odin , and Thanos laughing

buddy you seem lost just look at who Terrax and the other guys are before posting bullshit

75 tons damn
laughing

It says Asmodel, not DD.
Now you can't read either? laughing

kgkg
It says Asmodel, not DD.
Now you can't read either? laughing
Gog , CM , Black Adam etc all have Superman good battles.

i mean you haven't proven much? Terrax level 75 ton that's says yall.

Avalonofthewind
Gog , CM , Black Adam etc all have Superman good battles.

i mean you haven't proven much? Terrax level 75 ton that's says yall.

What have you proven? That you can't read...stop trying to sidetrack now... laughing

kgkg
What have you proven? That you can't read...stop trying to sidetrack now... laughing
well ur counter was that Terrax is only level 75.

i don't really need to counter much when you debating someone who ..........

Morg is the guy who Physical slapeed.

Terrax , Firelord , Air-walker together all thor level beings

Avalonofthewind
well ur counter was that Terrax is only level 75.

i don't really need to counter much when you debating someone who ..........

Morg is the guy who Physical slapeed.

Terrax , Firelord , Air-walker together all thor level beings

What? Type in english. At least semi-coherent sentences would be nice.
big grin

Here you go...

Terrax:

Height: 6 ft. 6 in.
Weight: 2,750 lbs.
Eyes: Grey
Hair: None

Strength Level: Terrax's strength had been augmented by Galactus to enable him to lift (press) 75 tons without supplementing it in any way by additional cosmic energy. Terrax's previous level of strength is unknown.

kgkg
What? Type english. At least semi-coherent sentences would be nice.
big grin

Here you go...

Terrax:

Height: 6 ft. 6 in.
Weight: 2,750 lbs.
Eyes: Grey
Hair: None

Strength Level: Terrax's strength had been augmented by Galactus to enable him to lift (press) 75 tons without supplementing it in any way by additional cosmic energy. Terrax's previous level of strength is unknown.
just proves my point

that you don't know much about Terrax

Avalonofthewind
just proves my point

that you don't know much about Terrax

Sure buddy, he sure wasnt amped at all in the issue I have...but thats ok. I know KG's world has its own rules.

kgkg
Sure buddy, he sure wasnt amped at all in the issue I have...but thats ok. I know KG's world has its own rules.
U are talking about the battle where morg took out terrax , firelord etc

I mean you make stupid claims and don't seem to know much about any characters.

That’s why you rely on bio

I mean just look what you just said

I said morg has defeated the likes of Terrax.

Then say: he is 75 tons.

Clearing showing you lack in comic book knowledge.

And I can believe I wasted so much time debating with you

i mean you like superman it's fine say he wins that's kool , but don't make bullshit like 75 tons which proves jack shit.

snoopdogg
The FF Encyclopedia has Terrax strength level at 6....................................

Avalonofthewind
U are talking about the battle where morg took out terrax , firelord etc

I mean you make stupid claims and don't seem to know much about any characters.

That’s why you rely on bio

I mean just look what you just said

I said morg has defeated the likes of Terrax.

Then say: he is 75 tons.

Clearing showing you lack in comic book knowledge.

And I can believe I wasted so much time debating with you

i mean you like superman it's fine say he wins that's kool , but don't make bullshit like 75 tons which proves jack shit.

Feel free to prove me wrong then. Your wasting my time with trash talk and not showing anything for it. The bio and the battle here has more credibility than you. Terrax didn't amp himself up. I see you lack both comic and common sense...but hey, it's KG's world! A secret place where only he understands himself.

kgkg
Feel free to prove me wrong then. Your wasting my time with trash talk and not showing anything for it. The bio and the battle here has more credibility than you. Terrax didn't amp himself up. I see you lack both comic and common sense...but hey, it's KG's world! A secret place where only he understands himself. man just look how Look Stupid u sound

You want me to prove Terrax is over 75 ton. Ohh god can you get more stupid than this

Buddy grabs some comic.

Debating with u is a waste my time dawg

pz my last shit am doing with u no time to debate with someone who knows jack shit.

I mean common Terrax is only 75 tons laughing classic debating skills

thesilverspider
it is a known fact that anyone with the power cosmic can power themselves up.at base strength terrax is class 75 but by powering himself up with the power cosmic he is in class 100.

Avalonofthewind
man just look how Look Stupid u sound

You want me to prove Terrax is over 75 ton. Ohh god can you get more stupid than this

Buddy grabs some comic.

Debating with u is a waste my time dawg

pz my last shit am doing with u no time to debate with someone who knows jack shit.

I mean common Terrax is only 75 tons laughing classic debating skills

So you don't have proof then, right?

I look stupid, yet you can barely make understandable sentences...good one..
Look, if English isn't your first language, type in whatever your native language is. Someone will understand you. big grin

Aren't you the dumbasss saying that confused Asmodel with DD? Why...yes...yes you are. If you are wasting ur time ( I know I am....) then peace homey....isn't that hard. smile
Aight dawg? You cool G? laughing

Beyonder
Not much of a feat I'm afraid.

And Wonder Woman has wrestled with Superman for a while.

Thanos would mud stomp Superman too. eek!

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Beyonder
And Wonder Woman has wrestled with Superman for a while.

Thanos would mud stomp Superman too. eek!

And Thanos got knocked over by Spiderman.
WW would wreck thanos going by your example.
smile

Fanboy
It doesn't matter.

He can still be destroyed to piece.

SS can rip him molecule by molecule

Some people where are greatly mistaken on SS power level.

He is one of the strongest heroes in marvel.

Meaning Stronger than Quasar , BRB , Gladiator stated time and time again.

I don't get something didn't Gladiator smack the crap out of Silver Surfer who was trying to protect Ego the living planet and then got enhanced by Ego but was still getting smacked down by Gladiator?

GalacticStorm
So you don't have proof then, right?

Look, if English isn't your first language, type in whatever your native language is. Someone will understand you. big grin

Aren't you the dumbasss saying that confused Asmodel with DD? Why...yes...yes you are. If you are wasting ur time ( I know I am....) then peace homey....isn't that hard. smile
Aight dawg? You cool G? laughing

eek!

illadelph12
laughing

Damn, this deteriorated fast.

Anyway:

Any power cosmic wielders can augment their physical strength to extreme degree.

Including Terrax.

When Galactus created his herald form, he granted Terrax a base strength of 75 tons, which can be increased exponentially through augmentation by the power cosmic. Just as he changed Norrin Radd from a space hippie into the Silver Surfer, from class .01 to class 100. Power Cosmic wielders can be as strong as they need to be through manipulation and augmentation of their powers.

As for Gladiator beating Surfer down, Gladiator is a far superior fighter than Surfer, and just as strong given that his physical powers are will and confidence based. Surfer, on the other hand, could have ended the fight in less than a second by just emitting a lethal pulse of the radiation Gladiator is vulnerable to. Most high end energy manipulators could, but it makes the stories very uninteresting when characters always do what is within their power that woul equate to a split second victory.

It's like Flash instantaneoulsy IMP'ing every opponent he faces in hiscomics. Each story would only be one panel.

leonidas
glads/ego/ss arc didn't happen in continuity, so it's irrelevent any way.

<<So you don't have proof then, right?

Look, if English isn't your first language, type in whatever your native language is. Someone will understand you.

Aren't you the dumbasss saying that confused Asmodel with DD? Why...yes...yes you are. If you are wasting ur time ( I know I am....) then peace homey....isn't that hard.
Aight dawg? You cool G? >>

jawdrop

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.