Survivor vs Amazing Race vs Fear Factor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danagrint
which reality show will win?

Survivor
Amazing Race
Fear Factor

hellraiser34
I think it's a tossup between Survivor and Amazing Race. I watch both. I like how the teams always end up fighting on Race. I don't care for Fear Factor at all. They have to eat the most disgusting stuff on there and they don't win nearly enough to go through that.

danagrint
I watch both too. I like Survivor more,I think

danagrint
I hate how they always put one old team on the Race

Cringe
Survivor all the way.

forumcrew
fear factor? why is that on the list.. its not even a similar type of show.. id call it a gameshow mostly its just a joke..

I pick survivor though its been around longer and ive always loved it, the race is good at times though.

danagrint
I just thought of fear factor lol

hellraiser34
You forgot about Big Brother and American Idol. If I were to go on any one of those it would have to be BB. I couldn't be on AI cus I'm over the age limit.

Cringe
Wow thats a tough descision.I just saw big brother for the first time this summer and thought it was awesome!I loved all the twist and type of game it is.It relies much more on personalities and brain power than strength and thats always interesting.

Skorn254
I hate the Amazing Race and Survivor so I voted Fear Factor.

danagrint
I forgot about American Idol and BB sorrysad

DeVi| D0do
Amazing Race is the only watchable reality tv show... everything else must die a horrible death. EVERYTHING else.

cindy8219
Amazing Race is awesome, period.

RedAlertv2
Amazing Race is literally the only one I ever watch. Survivor got boring the 3rd time around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.